The Scat Lovers Ch. 02

Story Info
In which Lana makes her entrance and joins Pam and Matt.
5.2k words
4.83
11.6k
10

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! Extreme scat play, unforced and openly enjoyed, ahead... if this offends you or is not your thing please turn around and exit now. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

It didn't take long for Lana and Pam to set up house. Picture an old wooden frame house, built in the early 20th century, square in shape. On each side, right and left, were the two bedrooms, and in the room between was a living area, a small kitchen/dining space, and a separate room that was the bathroom. In the living area was a bookcase, a TV, a decent couch, and two chairs that got in the way more than they were sat in. There were doors on each bedroom, naturally, but the girls rarely closed them, not even when sleeping. In fact, if a door was closed, there was a good chance one of them was having sex with someone behind it. They spent a lot of time in the living area, in all manner and degree of dress, often with nothing on at all. Seeing each other naked so often led them to first cuddling together, then fondling, and finally to all-out "suck-my-tits-and-eat-my-pussy" love making. Getting from the cuddling stage to the love-making one took about two weeks; neither girl was shy about anything, especially sex.

But it was when Pam began dating Matt in earnest, and especially after their first scat episode (as described in Chapter 1) that things got most interesting for our purposes. Pam was confident that Lana wouldn't go berserk on her if she told her about that episode, so she did. It would be a lie to say that Lana took it all in stride, it upset her a little bit, especially the intensity of it the way Pam described it. Lana was no prude by any means and had done some pretty outlandish things sexually already, but nothing like what Pam described. But as with most things with Lana, if she could just think about them for a bit, let them sink in a little, she could be accepting, or at least neutral, about them. And she could easily imagine how good the shit must have felt on Pam's skin having once in the bathtub poured a whole 48-ounce plastic bottle of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup over her body, rubbing it all over her tits, between her legs, and anywhere else her hands could reach (including her hair). That was pretty incredible; she even made herself come fingering her pussy, even though she thought she'd never stop smelling of chocolate, no matter how much cream and perfume she used.

But a few weeks later when the girls were fooling around on the couch, sure enough, while Pam was licking Lana's pussy (a cute, perky trimmed bush) as she lay on her back, she (Pam) pushed Lana's legs farther back than usual and ran her tongue over and into her exposed asshole. After about ten seconds of this she stopped to give Lana a chance to protest; when no protest was forthcoming, she went back to tonguing her ass. She pushed the flat part of her tongue hard against her anus and all along the crease, and then altered this with pushing the tip of her tongue into her hole. Lana put her hand on Pam's head and pushed her face even harder into her ass, melting away in the intoxication she felt. Juices from her pussy were oozing out and onto her asshole where Pam greedily licked them up. Lana wondered after hearing of Pam's scat escapade how long it would be before Pam tried to engage her in something similar. Fortunately, she'd thought about it enough to have made up her mind that when she did, Lana would be all in.

"Put your finger in my ass," Lana said. "Please." Pam quickly obliged her, drenching her fingers in her saliva and thrusting one and then a second one into Lana's rear. She moved them all around, stimulating her anal wall. Lana moaned softly and loved the way it felt. She had sometimes in the past stimulated her ass with her own fingers or a dildo, but this was so much more fulfilling. Once at a party she'd been fucked in the ass, but the guy was too eager and selfish and Lana hadn't been lubricated enough, and it wasn't a good experience. It hadn't sworn her off anal sex, however, just made her a bit wary. But what Pam was doing to her was out of this world. "Deeper," she told Pam. "Push them in deeper and harder." Pam did so, licking her pussy. Her cunt was sopping wet.

Lana felt something churn inside her stomach and then her bowels, a sensation that was mild at first but gradually building. "Oh, no, I think your fingers in my ass have made me need to poop," Lana said suddenly and a bit nervously. She thought about what Pam had told her about her and Matt and the scat episode, and wondered if Pam would let her get up and go to the bathroom or try to replicate that scene with her. It wasn't a new thought, the possibility of this happening had crossed her mind, and she'd said to herself she wouldn't back out if it did. But that was just idle thinking, now it was really happening. What now?

"Okay," Pam said, "slide yourself off the couch and onto the floor." It was a bare wood floor and would save the couch from serious damage. She kept her fingers in Lana's ass as she maneuvered herself onto the floor. Okay, girl, Lana ruminated, it's decision time for real. I'm about to shit where I've never shit before, and in front of somebody I care about. Can I do this, even though that person I care about is going to insist that I do it? Will I like it, maybe even love it, my racing heart and flipping loins are telling me that's very possible, or will it sicken me with disgust and loathing? One more attempt at escape.

"Fuck, I really have to poop. I can feel it moving down my shithole."

"It's okay, it's okay, just let it come out. I'll catch it in my hand. Come on, sexy girl, let's have some dirty fun." No escape, there's no escape. So, what's it going to be? Right, that's right, keep screaming at me, you inside me there, yes, do it, you said you'd do it, be brave, be sexy, you bitch, be the fucking, nasty bitch you know you are, go on!! Lana released a medium fart and Pam could feel something warm and moist filling up her hand. The smell immediately began filling the room, an acrid, sour smell. She brought her hand up from under Lana's ass and placed the creamy pile of shit onto her belly. It looked so soft and buttery, and she desperately wanted to spread it on Lana's body.

"I want to smear this shit all over you, love. It'll be so fucking sexy and nasty, so unreal! I'm sure it'll feel wonderful, you'll love it!"

On my body, she pondered, dark brown smelly slimy disgusting filthy shit on my body, smeared on my fucking body?! Her self-control was evaporating quickly, her brain short-circuiting and shutting down. Everything was centered deep in her cunt now, that's where her control center was.

"Oh, fuck it, you filthy fuck!" she mumbled aloud to herself. "Yes!" She was panting almost breathlessly now, wanting Pam's hands all over her tits, kneading them, smooshing her shit all over them.

Then Pam began spreading the shit onto Lana's belly and up to her tits. Lana purred ecstatically as Pam's hands caressed her tits and belly, arching her body up to meet Pam's hands.

Lana moaned, "Mmmm, so soft... and dirty. Filthy! So fucking nasty! I love it! It feels so wonderful on my skin. Don't fucking stop!"

Pam continued to spread the fudge on Lana's body, paying special attention to her luscious tits. All around them, between them, and on her nipples, she smeared the poop. Then she spread some on her own tits, savoring the soft, creamy texture. When her own tits were sufficiently covered, Pam positioned her naked body over Lana's and pushed her tits onto hers. They mashed their tits together, slippery with the dark brown goo. Both girls gasped with delight.

"I want to taste you," Pam suddenly cried and with her tongue, raked across the nipple of one of Lana's tits. The taste that filled her mouth was earthy and musty, but grew mellower with each swipe of her tongue. She was soon not just licking Lana's tits, but burying her face in them, wildly enjoying the gooey treat. Lana grabbed Pam's head and crushed it into her tits, imploring her to keep sucking her nipples. Pam's tongue and mouth were now dark brown in color, as was much of her face below her eyes. She didn't care, it was too fantastic to care.

"Now your pussy," Pam bellowed. "I'm going to lick your beautiful pussy and make you come. Would you like that, love, make you come with my shitty tongue?" Pam obviously had crossed over some sanity line into a phantasmal region of sexual bliss, the depths of which she was floating through unhindered.

"Shit, yes!" Lana cried. "Put your fucking tongue in my cunt and make me come like you always do." Her insides were going wild with pleasure, demanding more and more. Pam got between Lana's legs and pushed her tongue hungrily into Lana's pussy. She could taste her cunt juices despite the shit on her own tongue, and she savored it all like a fine wine. Lana's legs scissored around Pam's head and squeezed her, holding her firmly to her cunt. Lick after lick brought Lana closer to release, and finally she crashed through the barrier, squirting piss into Pam's mouth as she came. Pam swished the piss around her mouth before dribbling it out onto Lana's pussy.

"Oh, wow, that was just incredible," Lana said to Pam after they had a chance to catch their breath. "And that's how it is with you and Matt?"

"Much of the time," replied Pam, "but way messier."

"Mmmm," purred Lana, "messy is nice. I like messy." They held each other affectionately for a long while before heading for the shower.

*****

The first thing the girls did after this episode was to buy a plastic mattress cover for each of their beds and a thin 10x10 foot plastic tarp for the living area. The purchases proved to be prudent ones, indeed, since shit play became a common component in their love-making. Of course, Pam continued to see Matt (Lana had lovers, men and women, but nothing ever lasted beyond two or three dates, probably because none of those lovers liked the idea of scat at all), and she started to do things to draw Lana into sharing Matt with her. It might seem strange that Pam would want to share her special boyfriend with another woman, but the idea of a threesome, especially one that would feature scat play, was incredibly appealing and sexy to her. Sometimes Pam would return to their apartment after a heavy date with Matt, take off her clothes, and climb into Lana's bed. She would beg Lana, half-teasingly, to lick her tits and see if she could taste Matt's shit on them ("he took such a huge dump on them, surely you can taste it"); or she'd kiss her on the mouth, sticking her tongue into it and ask the same cajoling question ("I covered his cock with so much of his shit and sucked it in my mouth and throat until he came, taste it Lana, go on"). Then the two girls would make wild passionate love. One time Pam came home, got into Lana's bed, and told her that Matt had come in her ass and would she please lick his cum out of her or let her dribble it out into her mouth. That was a wild one, and they were tearing at each other's bodies in a flash. After Lana reamed out Pam's ass and collected Matt's cum in her mouth, they shared it, passing it back and forth between their mouths. There wasn't anything they wouldn't do with each other. Finally one night Pam came home and told Lana she had something special for her and she hoped she liked it because she ruined one of her best blouses because of it. She took the blouse off and Lana could see that both her tits were covered in poop. "This is Matt's shit. After we showered, he asked me to smear some of it on my tits to take home for you. I told him I thought it was a great idea. Come and taste or I'll make you buy me a new blouse." Lana licked Pam's nipples blissfully, intrigued by the taste, by her deed, and said he tasted just fine.

"I'm glad to hear it," said Pam. "Because we'd like you to join us for a threesome." Lana blurted a whole stream of questions seeking reassurances: "Are you sure? And Matt wants this too, right? Are you sure? You want me butting in like this? Are you sure you're sure?" Finally, after getting definite 'yes' responses to all these questions, Lana agreed. She was thrilled at the prospects of not only getting filthy and nasty with her best friend Pam, but with her boyfriend, too, a fucking hunk of a guy, and conjured up images of her body being covered in his, in their shit.

The following Saturday was set as the big day, or evening, rather. Matt said he'd take everyone out for a nice dinner at La Travolta's, a very nice Italian restaurant nearby, and they could go to The Breakers, a hot nightclub, afterward. On the Wednesday just before their date, Pam told Lana not to shit anymore for the rest of the week, and on Saturday morning gave her two laxative pills to take. Pam did the same. They put on their sexiest dresses and heels and made themselves look astonishingly beautiful with their makeup. While getting ready they made themselves giddy with anticipation, joking back and forth with each other.

Dinner was great and at the nightclub they drank and danced, touching each other as much as they could. Matt was a familiar face, being a star on the football team, but Pam and Lana had to almost laugh at the girls who tried to flirt with him knowing that no one was going to take him away from them with all they had planned for that evening. Pam whispered to Lana at one point, "Isn't that Carla Walker drooling all over Matt now? Forget it Carla, bitch, no chance for you. Imagine if Matt bent down and said to Carla, 'Carla, baby, want to come home with me and stick your pretty little tongue up my ass and taste my shit?' She'd fucking turn around and run the other way, the hoity bitch!" And she and Lana laughed like crazy, knowing that that's exactly what they'd be doing with Matt in just a little while.

Finally, they left the club. On the way to Matt's place, Pam sat next to him in his car, Lana in the back seat. Pam reached over and stroked the inside of Matt's leg. "Want me to suck your cock while you're driving?" Matt said he'd love it, but they only had a little ways to go before getting to his apartment. Then she said, "How about if I stick my finger up my ass and give it to you to suck." She loved talking dirty like this, it made them both horny.

At this Lana piped up, "If you'd sat back here with me, I'd give you more than just a finger up your ass."

"That's Lana back there," Pam said to Matt in a joking way. "You're going to like her. Thankfully, her mouth is good for a lot more than cheeky comments."

Matt parked on the street near his place and they went inside. He'd obviously done some planning because some of his furniture was pushed aside and a fairly large clear plastic sheeting was stretched on the floor across a number of soft mats with towels and a large comforter on top of it. He said he wasn't sure they'd all fit comfortably on his bed, so decided to arrange things like this. A minute later they were all naked and groping for each other on the floor. This being her first time with Matt sexually, Lana was eager to take him in, to experience him in every way. She kissed him passionately, licked his nipples, and fondled his cock, as Pam watched her soak him up like a sponge. When Lana put his eight-inch cock in her mouth, sucking it into her throat, Pam joined her and sucked his balls. Their mouths would bump into one another, and they would pause their sucking to kiss.

Soon Matt arranged Lana on her knees with her ass sticking out. He too was eager to relish his new accomplice in scat, to explore her every nook and cranny. He got behind her and began licking her ass. His tongue went up and down her crack and into her rectum. His tongue filled her asshole more than Pam's did, and she pushed back on it to get even more of it. Pam meanwhile got behind his ass and tongued it deeply. He tasted of sweat from all the dancing at the club, a taste she loved. She opened his asshole with the flat of her tongue and then pushed as much of her tongue inside as she could. A mild earthy taste was added to the sweat and it made her moan softly.

Lana turned her head and said, "I'm going to have to relieve myself very soon. Your tongue is incredible in there." He pushed his tongue once more in her ass as far as it would go causing her to grin widely, and then he replaced his tongue with a finger, joined soon after with a second one.

"Oh, wow, that's really going to make me shit in a hurry," Lana announced. He took his fingers out, almost black with her shit, and put them in his mouth, sucking them deeply. He thrilled at her slightly sour taste. He then laid on his back and had Lana straddle his face facing backward. He pulled her ass down onto his face and continued to lick her deeply. The insides of her ass were beginning to boil, the shit beginning to move down her chute.

She strained slightly to set things in motion. Matt saw her asshole open up, a turd began to emerge. He reached for it with his mouth and it slid in. It was a long log and tasted mildly spicy and rather bitter. He saw her sphincter open again with more shit behind it, so he pushed the log she had deposited in his mouth out to make room for the new batch. It flowed out of her ass, pasty and creamy, and began filling his mouth. Soon his mouth overflowed with her shit and it ran across his face down the side of his cheek to his neck.

Pam had scooched up to Matt's face looking at him from the top of his head. "Oh, baby," she said to him. "You look beautiful. Can you breathe okay?" She wiped a handful of the fudge off his face, especially around his nose, and wiped some of it on Lana's ass and some on her own tits. Then she massaged her tits into his face, further relieving him of some of Lana's poop while pleasuring her own sensations. Next she kissed him on the lips, circling her tongue around them, lapping up Lana's brown goo, which was quite familiar to her after all their previous shit sessions. Lana lifted herself off Matt's face, turned, and offered her face to Pam for kissing. They kissed deeply, tongues dueling with each other. They were soaring now, out of control almost with pleasure and desire.

Matt interrupted their kissing and pulled Lana's face toward him. "Mmmm, incredible," he purred to her. "You are fucking incredible, so delicious." He kissed her hard.

Pam meanwhile got up and squatted over his thighs, and while he and Lana kissed passionately, she stroked his cock several times and then put it in her mouth. She sucked the knob and then down the shaft, his large cock filling her mouth. She sucked him into her throat and almost gagged. She stroked her tits with her hand and lathered his prick with shit before pushing his member up her ass. The shit was a perfect lubricant, and it wasn't long before his entire length was inside her. "Aw, shit," she cried, "that feels so fucking good! Every inch of my asshole is being filled with that cock!" She lifted her body up and down his cock, moaning with pleasure. After a few dozen thrusts she forced herself off of him and a torrent of soft creamy poop surged out of her and onto Matt's cock and belly.

Lana saw (and smelled) what was happening and moved down to play with her friend. Both Lana and Pam scooped up as much shit as they could to bathe Matt's cock with and spread much of the rest across his belly and up to his chest. Once after covering most of his torso in goo, Lana stretched her body out across his to smear as much of it as she could with the mess; it felt so unbelievably sexy and utterly filthy. They took turns licking the head of his cock and then putting their shitty tongues in each other's mouth. Neither had any idea where this insane love of shit came from, but it was real and made them both unbelievably happy and overpowering. Matt's cock remained huge and rock hard, and after a while Pam positioned her pussy over it and slowly lowered herself, Lana helping to guide him into her cunt. Lana lovingly sucked Pam's tits as Matt's cock fucked Pam's pussy.

12