The Scat Lovers Ch. 05

Story Info
In which Jessica joins Tricia in the spotlight.
4.2k words
4.66
6.1k
4
0

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! Extreme scat play, craved and openly enjoyed, ahead . . . if this offends you or is not your thing please turn around and exit now. All characters are at least 18 years of age. Although each chapter can be read as a stand-alone, this is an on-going series where episodes are somewhat interlinked and are populated by recurring characters. Chapters, therefore, might be best read in order. Just a suggestion.

*

Tricia and Jessica met each other and became roommates when they were assigned to the same student housing unit at college, a different college from the one Pam, Lana, Mark, and Gordon attended. This multi-storied unit had a number of pods on each floor, about 5 rooms per pod, each room occupied by two students, each pod with its own communal bathroom and showers. While they were certainly the two most beautiful women in their pod if not the whole damned building, on the surface it would appear they might make terrible roommates, being different in certain likes and dislikes, and especially personality. But the likes and dislikes were basically inconsequential things (music interests, study habits, academic pursuits), and they ended up finding a marvelous way to bridge whatever personality gap existed between them, which actually turned out not to be much. That uniting is what will concern us here.

It's a debate, of course, whether opposites actually attract (most research says they don't), but the main way Tricia and Jessica were different was how Tricia played the Bad Girl role to the hilt while hiding her Good qualities (her academic achievement, for example), while Jessica played the Good Girl role (her academic achievement at the forefront) while secretly wanting to be the Bad Girl. In a sense they were at cross purposes. Jessica was no prude, she dated guys and said she had sex occasionally (Tricia believed her but wondered), but Tricia got invited to the off-campus parties that were rumored to be orgies (sometimes they were scat parties, but that fact never surfaced), partied with a rather disreputable motorcycle gang, even appeared in a porn movie (face obscured somewhat by a mask) where she was fucked by two guys (this movie, oddly, never really surfaced, not even online, and lived on more in myth than the historical record). And Jessica was jealous of her roommate: that was the Bad Girl she wanted to be (or thought she did). Tricia saw this, of course, and decided to make it her business to help Jessica experience her dream. And loving a challenge, Tricia decided to see if she could align Jessica with her own self-interest . . . would she be able to turn her onto scat? That might just fulfill both their wants: Jessica finding a way to reveal her darker side (can't get much darker than that) and Tricia forging a new partner in scat play. It would be perfect all around.

She had a goal, now she only needed a plan. Nothing of consequence would ever happen if she couldn't get Jessica to share her bed, so that was her first priority. She liked Jessica, liked her a lot, and thought the feelings were mutual. She thought she was physically attractive, smart, self-assured; she felt strongly that they both shared a certain wave-length, that they both knew what the other would think about things even before they thought them. Jessica approved of Tricia's sometimes odd sense of humor and directness (others found those qualities a liability), and Tricia found Jessica's innate kindness and fairness a warm soothing blanket. To become lovers, to be sexually intimate, would be more than welcomed for Tricia. What about for Jessica?

Methodically, she put her plan into action. She wanted Jessica to see her in a particular light, sexy and inviting. She began exuding eroticism while in the room with her, wearing fewer and fewer clothes, often even going naked (Jessica didn't seem to mind this and sometimes joined her, in an off-hand sort of way, thinking it risqué). Tricia occasionally masturbated openly in bed after a party or a swim session at the college pool with Jessica present (Jessica feigned obliviousness to her roommate's doings and masturbated as well, but privately). She told Jessica of some of her escapades at parties, described in detail the sex she had with guys she went out with. But the closest they ever got to being physical with each other was at a sorority bonfire one night when Tricia pulled Jessica onto her lap while they sat on the ground, and hugged her to her; there was quite a bit of electricity in the air during that 10-15-minute encounter, but nothing else happened.

Then one night after a party they both attended and got smashed at, back in their room, Tricia, after taking off her clothes, suddenly crawled into Jessica's bed. The time was now right, she thought; it was either going to happen as she hoped or it wasn't, but it was time to find out. Tricia got under the covers and cuddled up to her, putting her head on her naked breasts, kissing them softly. Jessica's body was pretty stiff at first, despite her drunkenness, showing some apprehension, but she didn't tell Tricia to stop. Jessica was 20, a bit taller than average, had Bible-black hair down to her shoulders, a gorgeous face with brown eyes, and a slightly larger mouth than most (but soft and inviting), a magnificently proportioned body, a slim, cute ass, and a small pubic bush. Tricia moved her mouth up to Jessica's and they kissed. Both were starting to breathe pretty hard. While kissing, Tricia moved her hand down to Jessica's pussy and began rubbing her. She clamped her thighs around Tricia's hand and tried to move away, but Tricia held her ground and Jessica relaxed.

"Ah, that feels good," Jessica moaned after a while, beginning to respond to her roommate's fondling. Once the summer before, at an all-girls pool party, they all took their bathing suits off and, although some of them embraced each other and everyone felt tremendously sexy and daring, as far as Jessica knew no one took things farther than that. This was new, way different even than the usual slam-bam experiences she'd had with guys, much more sensual, meaningful.

"I'm glad you like it," said Tricia. "I want to put my finger in you and then my tongue." Jessica was dripping wet and her finger went in easily. She was really writhing now as Tricia massaged her clit. Then she quickly moved her head to her pussy, maneuvered herself between her legs, and pulled them open. She put her face into Jessica's pussy and pushed her tongue inside her. Her juices tasted salty, and she lapped hungrily at her cunt. Finally, Tricia thought. I've been waiting so long for this (it had actually been just two months, though it seemed longer). Jessica felt her climax building and it wasn't long before she crashed over the precipice.

Now Tricia moved her body up Jessica's body and put her cunt near her mouth. "Lick my pussy, Jess. Please." While supporting herself on the wall behind the head of the bed, Tricia put her pussy right on Jessica's mouth. Again there was the slight hesitation, but then she eagerly thrust her tongue into Tricia's cunt. She knew how to use that tongue in her pussy, suggesting she was no novice. She licked her softly at first and then harder, circling her tongue all around her clit, and then backing off, driving Tricia wild. Tricia rubbed her tits with one hand, heightening her pleasure, and then moved her hand down into Jessica's hair, holding her head in place. Soon Tricia lost control and, moaning loudly, orgasmed on Jessica's face.

They held each other for a while, kissing and talking. Tricia told her how great she used her tongue on her pussy, that it seemed to indicate some experience along that line, was she holding out on her? Jessica said it was a first for her, though she often thought about it while masturbating, and figured a tongue (she imagined it being a guy's) would do pretty much the same as her finger did, only juicier and more intimately. Tricia told her she figured wonderfully.

They decided to go to the showers. They got into one together (there were three), but before they turned the water on Tricia said, "I want to do something with you that I love doing and hope you will, too."

"What's that? Jessica asked. Tricia told her to kneel down and arch her back. She did and suddenly a warm stream of piss washed over her tits and her belly. Tricia expected protest from the girl, but instead she just laughed and said "Oh, wow, that's . . .", and before she could say anymore Tricia said, "Close your eyes." She did and she felt the piss drench her face and pour onto her hair. Her body felt wonderfully sexy, dripping wet, and she rubbed the piss over her tits. The girls switched places and Jessica pissed on Tricia. Tricia made sure Jessica aimed for her face, and when she did, she opened her mouth wide and let the golden liquid fill it. The girls hugged their sopping bodies to each other, laughing, and then turned the water on. Jessica had that exquisite feeling bursting inside of her that she had done something wonderfully naughty, and it somehow made her special, different.

Tricia's plan progressed nicely for the girls, with new adventures added all the time. One time they went to a mall and while sitting in the food court, pissed their pants. They had dared and prodded each other to do it, and when they finally did, they felt so sexy and dirty they could barely keep themselves off each other. Fortunately, they had lightweight jackets with them that they could tie around their waists, and rather than heading straight out of the mall to the car, they strolled around it leisurely one more time, going into stores and looking at window displays, delighting in the sopping wetness enveloping their pussies. When they finally got to the car (parked somewhat away from other cars) they got into the back seat and removed their drenched pants. They sucked each other's panties and took turns licking each other's pussy, totally turned on by the brazenness of their actions. Thank God for tinted windows.

They often went to nightclubs or dance clubs, wearing their tightest, shortest dresses, danced closely and provocatively together, touched each other everywhere, and then retreated to the ladies' room where, in a stall, they'd remove their panties and eat each other out. It was in this setting that Tricia finally got her tongue into Jessica's ass. Trish was sitting on the toilet seat while Jessica had her cunt in her face, her left foot on the toilet paper dispenser. She touched Jessica's asshole with her finger while she tongued the juices in her cunt, then told her to turn around. She spread open her ass cheeks and ran her tongue along her crack to her anus; she licked hard with her tongue, especially the rosebud that peeked out at her. Jessica made no protest, only moaned a bit louder, trying to stifle herself from making too much noise considering where they were. But she loved the feeling of the other girl's tongue pressing against her anus, and was sorely disappointed when Tricia stopped. "To be continued," she said, and they went back to the dance floor.

Later that night (actually it was way past midnight by then), when they got back to their room, Tricia stripped the covers off her bed and spread three of her thickest towels on the mattress. Both were barely able to contain their desires as they stripped their dresses off and got on the bed. Tricia was determined to bring her plan to its culmination right there and then. She got on top of Jessica and straddled her waist, her ass over her lower belly. She leaned forward, pressing her tits into Jessica's and kissed her deeply on the lips, kneading her tits all the while. They fondled and caressed one another for quite a while, totally enraptured in erotic bliss.

"I'm so fucking horny," Tricia said. "I need you so much, I want you so much! I want to do something with you that I find the sexiest thing ever to do, and please don't be angry with me. I want you to love it, too, if you can, and I know at the same time you might just hate it and hate me, too, for doing it. But I can't stop, I need to know your reaction." She kissed her deeply again, and then the room seemed to quickly fill with a new odor, and Jessica knew it was the smell of feces and that Tricia was defecating on her belly. She could feel the warm, creamy shit spread across her skin. Her brain shot multi-colored flairs off into the top of her skull while a Greek chorus of voices in the background shouted, "Yes-No-Yes-No!"

Tricia lifted herself off her body, and avoiding the pile on Jessica's belly, sat upright across her thighs. She stared at the brown heap and then at Jessica and said, "Please, Jess, just empty your head of any thoughts and let your senses totally take over. Don't think but just feel. Okay?"

She honestly didn't know what to say, she was so conflicted. "But it's so filthy, so nasty. Jesus, Trish, I don't know."

"Please, Jess, as your lover who would never do anything to hurt you, please trust me. I can't tell you how much I love this, the feeling of it, the sexiness of it, yes, the filthiness and nastiness, too, which are all part of it. Let me just show you, experience it with me, and if you hate it, are repulsed, well, okay then."

There was a long silence followed by a very tentative "All right."

Then Tricia put her hands in the shit and began to gently spread it on Jessica's body. She covered her belly with the soft goo and then moved her hands up to her tits. Her body soon squirmed, responding to Tricia's hands, to the soft poop now being lathered over her tits. Tricia took more of the treasure in her hands, spread it on her own tits and belly and up onto her neck and face. She moaned as if some magic body lotion was being applied to her skin. Jessica was amazed at how responsive Tricia was to what she was doing to herself, how engulfed she was.

"Put your hands on my tits," she told Jessica. "Please, Jess, touch me." She responded to this request by putting her hands on Tricia's tits, rubbing them softly and then harder. She forced her brain to not think "shit" and "vile" but to think "soft, creamy, delicious" and it seemed to be working. She liked the feel of her hands, covered in blackness now, caressing Tricia's breasts. The smell was still strong, but more than tolerable. It was really starting to make her feel wild and very, very bad, and her pussy was very wet. She saw that Tricia had put some on her face and asked her to put some on hers, too. Tricia heard this and almost leaped off the bed in joy; she just might have made a new convert. She took a small handful from the pile and put some on Jessica's chin, and then her cheeks and forehead. "You look beautiful, my love," she said and bent down to kiss her lips, making sure not to come in contact with any shit. Coming this far she saw as a victory, and didn't want to chance having defeat snatched from its jaws by being too venturesome. But she worried needlessly, for now Jessica seemed more than willing, even excited by what was transpiring. For Jessica it was like the first time she went bungy jumping: somewhat leery of heights she was scared to death before going, and then, when she saw that she hadn't been killed by the whole thing, was overjoyed with the experience and wanted to go again.

"I want to taste it; I can't believe I'm saying it, but I want to taste you," Jessica insisted. She was doing exactly what Tricia had told her to do: just feel. And it felt wonderful, and something inside of her was screaming More! More!

"Here, put your tongue on my nipple." Jessica did so, first just barely touching it, and then more so. The poop tasted acrid and bitter and when a small piece fell into her mouth, she gagged slightly. But the more she licked the more the taste became neutral. She then put her mouth to Tricia's breast and sucked hungrily, putting as much of her tits into her mouth as she could. She kissed and fondled them, lost in ecstasy. Her mouth was now covered in fudge and she pulled Tricia's face down to her and kissed her on the lips. Tricia knew that her plan had gone so much better than she'd hoped and passionately returned the kiss. Their mouths opened and they licked and sucked each other's tongue. As they kissed they ground their pussies into one another until they both came with a shudder.

Jessica was just about jumping out of her skin with astonishment and elation, telling Tricia how fantastic it was, wanting more of her shit, loving the feel and taste of it, so fucking degrading and disgusting and amazing, the feelings it aroused in her. Tricia laughed and had to put her arms around her to calm her. "Down, tiger," she uttered, "you can have all you want. You're fucking incredible, you know that?"

"Next time it's my turn, right?" Jessica motioned, horny and excited as hell now. "It's not just a one-way street, is it, Trish?"

"Not at all. I can't wait either."

About five days later, after a study session in the college library, the girls returned to their room. Tricia put her stuff down and sat at her desk, the front of which faced out into the room. Jessica went to the front of Tricia's desk, bent down, and put her right elbow onto it and then her chin into her hand. Her face was only about a foot away from Tricia's.

"I hope you got a lot done, because I didn't," Jessica said.

"Aww," replied Tricia, "poor baby." And she reached out and kissed her on the lips. "Why's that?"

"Because I was too busy thinking about those gorgeous lips of yours. Kiss me again." Tricia did, though this time longer and deeper, their tongues touching.

Jessica straightened up, grabbed three towels off her shelf, and spread them on the floor. "Take your clothes off," she ordered Tricia. And she began taking her own off as well.

When they were both naked Jessica pulled Tricia down onto the towels. She hugged her to her, kneaded and kissed her breasts, hungrily kissed her mouth. They both wanted each other like this, they suddenly couldn't get enough of each other.

Jessica got up onto her knees and aimed her rear end at Tricia. "Lick my ass," she commanded.

Tricia immediately did what she was ordered, running her tongue up and down Jessica's ass crease, plunging it through her rosebud. She savored her sweaty salty taste.

"Deeper, bitch," Jessica demanded. "Get your fucking tongue up my chute." Tricia was surprised by this, and not at all upset by it; she'd never seen her like this before. But this was very hot, and she thrust her tongue into her asshole as deep as it would go.

Jessica knew she was playing a role by acting this way, and almost cracked up laughing at herself, but was also being supercharged by the sensation of commanding her lover as she was. Tricia grabbed her hips for further leverage and rammed her tongue into her rectum. She licked her lovingly, greedily, Jessica's ass now drenched from her saliva.

"You can't wait to taste my shit, can you, you filthy fucking bitch," Jessica wailed. The reply she got was a deep moan. Was Tricia playing along or was she in it for real?

"Stop, goddam it. I've got to take a piss first. Put your mouth on my pussy," and she stood, turned around, and thrust her pussy onto Tricia's mouth. "Eat out my cunt till my pee flows out into your nasty, shit-loving mouth." Tricia loved every word her roommate bellowed at her, hardly believing how incredibly sexy she was and how horny she was making her feel. Soon she could feel and taste the urine, first a dribble, then a steady, hard flow. Her mouth filled quickly, which she swallowed, and then it overflowed when her tongue had to block the flow so she could swallow again. Piss spattered onto her face and ran down her tits and belly to the towels on the floor.

When Jessica was done peeing, she got back down on her knees again and rammed her ass back into her roommate's face. "Get your tongue back up my ass," she ordered. Tricia plowed her tongue into her puckered rosebud, licking it hard. She touched her own pussy as she sucked her ass, beginning to go wild with pleasure. She knew exactly what was going to happen next, and her very being vibrated with anticipation.

12