The Scat Lovers Ch. 16

Story Info
In which Chloe and Drew head to Florida on Spring Break.
6.1k words
4.6
3.9k
2

Part 16 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the Series title indicates, scat play is a factor here. Each chapter can be read as a stand-alone, though they are somewhat interlinked and are populated by recurring characters. Click on my username to find previous chapters easily. Comments always welcomed.

Spring Break arrived and Chloe and Drew decided to make the pilgrimage south to Florida with the thousands of other college fun-seekers looking for a good time. They thought they would drive down in Drew's usually reliable car making the 24-hour sojourn in a single bound, each driving for 12 hours. Coming home might be a different story, depending on what kind of shape they were in. So that one wouldn't have to drive through all the nighttime hours while the other had all the daylight ones, they left early in the afternoon figuring to switch early the next morning, Chloe driving first. Everything went well, and they switched at a rest area somewhere in South Carolina.

Chloe had plenty of time to think about what she hoped for in Florida while Drew slept, and decided she would like to try something new, something totally out of character for her. One thing she had thought about sometimes was taking on the role of a dominatrix: to make someone, a man or a woman, her slave for a time, to have this person totally at her command sexually. She was sure she could never play the slave herself, at least not for very long, and not without numerous prohibitions, but to be the dominant mistress might be fun. She had been intrigued by the dom/sub role playing Mark and Jessica had tried during their holiday in Virginia, only she wanted to be the dom. Could she find a guy or girl in Florida who would be her slave, do whatever she asked, no matter how kinky or degrading? She hoped so.

She got herself so worked up and excited thinking about this hour after hour while zipping down the I-95, when they got to the rest area to switch places (it was pretty deserted at that time), she thought she'd give this new role a tryout and ordered Drew to eat out her pussy. He thought maybe they should just keep driving, but she acted appalled at his suggestion. Thinking that the best mistresses never screamed or yelled at their slaves but made their intentions known forcefully and emphatically in a steady normal voice, Chloe said to him, "Take my shorts off and get your fucking face in my cunt and start licking. Now. Don't make me have to say it again. And lick my asshole, too!"

"Are you okay?" Drew asked. "What's going on?"

She gave him a steely look and spoke perhaps a tad louder and just as icily, "Eat my cunt and lick my ass. How hard can that be, slave? Do it."

Wisely concluding that Chloe must be rehearsing a role she had concocted while he was asleep (her calling him "slave" tipped him off), he hopped right to it. With Chloe stretched out on the back seat, he removed her shorts and panties and buried his face in her pussy. She was already very wet and he tongued her labia and all around her clit. She pulled her legs back over her head exposing her asshole, and his tongue quickly beelined to her rosebud. She tasted a bit sweaty from the long hours of sitting behind the wheel, but Drew relished her taste. He got her asshole sopping wet with his saliva, inserted his finger into it, and went back to eating her pussy. It wasn't long before she came, grabbing him by the hair and rubbing his face into her. He asked her if he could fuck her, but she said, "No. You need all your energy for driving. And you don't ask, you are told. Let's go." Yeah, this dominant mistress role was definitely on her Florida agenda!

They pulled into Lauderdale about two in the afternoon and found a somewhat divey motel outside the city. Hopefully they would hook up with some other people who might offer them better accommodations, but where they might lay their heads at night wasn't the point during Spring Break, it was with whom. They changed into bathing suits, Chloe's a string bikini tiny enough to fit in a matchbox, and headed for the beach.

The beach was packed with the pride of America's youth, all determined to live for the moment or die. Chloe and Drew went their separate ways, to meet up again sometime later, neither knew exactly when. Chloe began her search for a sex slave, still not sure whether this person would be male or female. Her stunning beauty was a magnet for attention, and she had lots of opportunities to size up candidates. She also got invited to about a dozen parties being thrown all around the area. While sipping a beer at an alfresco bar, she found what she was looking for.

His name was Lewis. He was less than a year younger than she, handsome enough with light brown curly hair and a decent physique, and quickly exuded an aura of not just being happy or even lucky to be talking to Chloe, but of being subservient to her, that he didn't deserve being with her, and must do anything to keep her allowing him to remain in her company. He was shy, of course, and not very comfortable around girls, but also not prudish, not "backward" sexually (she determined); he was like the person who could hardly swim but loved sailing.

Subtlety was not something Chloe was going to resort to with Lewis. First of all, there wasn't a whole lot of time; secondly, it probably wouldn't work with him. As they talked at the bar she stroked his hand, leaned into him, talked almost exclusively of sexy things, sexy doings, how she loved sex, until Lewis saw her as a supreme sex goddess and was totally hooked. She told him she would allow him certain privileges (never explicitly spelled out), but he would have to do exactly what she wanted him to, whenever and wherever, and no matter how extreme or wild they may seem. What else could he do but agree.

She started small and worked her way up. He must walk behind her always, never speak unless spoken to, never allow her to carry anything. He would amuse her at her whim: buy her whatever she wanted (she wasn't after his money, they'd be small items, embarrassing things: tampons, KY jelly, a butt plug, all of which he'd have to carry in his hands in full display); make him piss in public against a wall or on a palm tree rather than use the men's room; put makeup on that made him look like a drag queen. She would berate him in public.

But she knew where to draw the line, when and how to apply the soothing stroke after the harsh lashing. She would suddenly turn around and kiss him, grab his cock, tell him how she was going to fuck him later, suck his cock, lick his filthy asshole, let him do whatever he fucking wanted to her... then blow up at him because she thought his cock didn't get hard fast enough. He was just an ungrateful piece of shit after all, she'd tell him.

She would sneak him into public restrooms with her, into a stall, and make him lick her pussy, then piss in his mouth, knowing what he didn't swallow would just run down his chin onto his shirt, and he'd have to go out in public with a piss-stained smelly shirt on. She would say to him, "Do you like being with me, Lewis? Isn't this so much fun, you shit?" And he would answer, Yes, it was the best time he'd ever had in his fucking life.

That was just routine daytime stuff. Really interesting things happened after dark. They would go to a nightclub, Chloe wearing a tight, low cut mini dress, no underwear as usual, and she would dance with him for maybe five minutes and then leave him at the bar or at a small table while she went off throwing herself at other guys. She would dance with these guys right in front of him, telling them to touch her ass, her tits. They were most obliging, and she would look at Lewis with disgust. Sometimes she'd leave the club with some guy and come back a short while later with remnants of cum on her face and tell him how fucking big the guy's cock was and how she sucked it all the way down to his hairy balls and then let him shoot all over her face and in her mouth.

One night, late, she got very drunk and spent a lot of time getting it on with another girl, all in front of him. They danced together, hugging each other as intimately as they could get away with, grinding their pussies into each other, when they went off to the ladies' room. When she came back, she kissed Lewis and he could taste shit on her lips and in her mouth, and she laughed and said the girl had shit a beautiful wet turd in Chloe's hand and "we both then sucked on it, savoring the hot fucking bitch's shit." She said the girl wanted Chloe to shit also, but she said she couldn't, that she was saving it to give to "Guess who, Lewis? Guess?!"

They immediately left the club and outside Chloe dragged him toward the beach, only a block or so away, and onto the sand. She still made him walk behind her, but now she lifted her dress up high and flaunted her naked ass and pussy in front of him, told him how he was going to get to fuck her gorgeous ass and pussy, didn't they look beautiful? Something deep inside of her was doing somersaults as she was torn between wanting to smother his body with hers, suck his cock and balls, and fuck him hard, and slapping him and making him get down on his knees and crawl behind her with his face in her ass. She wanted both and at the same time. She told him she bet he couldn't wait to get his hard nasty cock inside of her and fuck her, but also how she was going to shit on him and how much he was going to love it. He couldn't believe his ears, and if this was exactly what was going to happen, going through all those embarrassing, humiliating things so far was worth it.

They went down fairly close to the water's edge; a near-full moon illuminated things tolerably. She told him to take his clothes off and she pulled her dress off over her head. She performed a sexy dance all around him, careening her beautiful naked body into his and then quickly pushing him away, letting him touch her tits and then slapping his hands away. She laughed and was having the time of her life. She forced him down on the sand on his back and she immediately sat on his face, rubbing her ass all along his mouth. She barked at him to lick her hard and put his tongue in her ass. This was a dream come true for Lewis, and he licked her passionately. She was loving the role she was playing, felt sexually charged, and realized he was no amateur with that tongue. He licked her rosebud thoroughly, pushing his tongue deep inside of her.

Then she strained a bit and a small three-inch turd emerged from her ass, bounced off his face, and fell in the sand. "Don't waste my shit, you motherfucker!" she berated him, trying to keep her voice steady and authoritative, and not furious. "Catch it in your filthy mouth!" He said he was sorry and would be more careful.

The following deposit was softer and creamier and spread over his face as it flowed onto him. Chloe realized again that he was an old hand at this, the way he relished her defecation and took it all without hesitation. She ground her ass into his face, moaning with pleasure. "Eat my shit," she said to him. "You know you love it. Mmmm, let me feel your tongue in my ass again." He couldn't get enough of her.

Now going wild herself, Chloe got off his face and moved down to his fully-erect cock, straddled it, and pushed him into her cunt. His cock plowed into her, filling her with intense satisfaction. She scraped off some of the shit from his face and rubbed it on her tits, massaging them with it as with a wondrous cream. She rode his cock as she licked her nipples, tasting her shit and moaning; the intense joy brought about by spreading the poop over her tits was magnificent. She reached back and rammed two fingers up her ass, both her holes now filled. The pleasure this produced was also immense. "Fuck me, fucker," she growled, "it feels sooo good! Pound my cunt!" She soon reached an apex of intensity in her cunt, and her climax erupted with a shudder. A few seconds later Lewis volcanoed deep inside her.

She got off him, caught her breath for a moment, and resumed the role of Mistress Chloe. She kicked sand on him, and called him a filthy pig. "Come on and wash yourself off, you dirty scuzz." They both ran into the ocean and scrubbed the poop off themselves. When the shit on her tits proved difficult to remove, she had him suck on them and get it off with his teeth. He was enjoying this so much, as was she, that she was forced to make him stop. When they were done they came back to where their clothes were, and she told him to spread his pants and shirt out so they could sit on them and dry off.

Then he made two mistakes: he tried to sit near her, and he asked what they were going to do next. "Get the fuck away from me, you nasty piece of slime!" she cried, blasting him with her words this time. "And how dare you talk to me before being spoken to! You are being intolerable, you shit!" And then much more calmly and with the air of a stuck-up bitch for effect, added, "In fact, I am dismissing you for the rest of the evening, you need to go home. I have a party I must go to anyway. Do you know what's going to happen at that party, Lewis? No, of course you don't. Let me tell you: I expect my cunt and asshole will be fucked over and over again as my body is being covered in creamy shit from everyone there. How does that sound, Lewis? Mmmm, I can hardly wait. So go, and think about that, and I will see you tomorrow, if you're lucky."

Meanwhile, Drew was having some adventures of his own. He met an old acquaintance on the beach who knew of his photography and film interests and asked him if he wanted to make a few bucks videoing a piss party. A fairly large tent was set up on a private section of beach in which a large inflatable swimming pool was placed for the party. Basically, about 20 people at a time got in the pool, most naked, some with a variety of clothes on, and pissed on each other. Some people were just experimenting and goofing around, but others were really into it. Some of these people came in groups and had been saving their piss for who knows how long so they could produce huge amounts.

One woman, a beautiful blonde with long hair, had seven guys piss on her from head to toe, but mostly in her mouth, much of which she swallowed, and then sucked their cocks. She had doused her body with some sort of body oil beforehand so the piss really glistened on her. Gorgeous! It was pretty hot to see her sprawled out in puddles of piss, drenched, getting fucked while she sucked another cock. Drew got it all on film.

Drew also attended a party where he met Mia. They were talking while downing several beers, and an off-chance remark got them on the topic of scat. She said that back home in Indiana she liked to lock herself in the bathroom, take a huge shit on the floor, and then rub it all over her body, including her face, and make herself come with her fingers or a dildo. She liked to put some in her mouth too; that really drove her over the top. She said she would sometimes video herself, and just so happened to have one such performance uploaded on her phone now, would he like to see it?

"Sure," he told her. Drew prided himself on his scatting "talents," especially his enthusiasm for it, and was excited to see Mia was also enthralled by it.

"Not here, though," she said, "maybe someplace more private."

She was rooming with several girlfriends, so he suggested they go to the motel he and Chloe rented when they first got there. "Nothing very fancy," he warned her.

"That's okay," she said. "I'm used to unfancy back in Indiana."

Ever the braggart, while driving to the motel he told her about Club Venery and how sometimes he'd been shit on by three or four women who smeared it all over him and then fucked him and also sucked his cock loaded with shit. "Oh, wow," she said, "a real pro." He couldn't tell whether she thought he did this for money or was making fun of him, but let it pass.

She showed him the video and it was fantastic, better than she described it. She was in a typical decent-sized bathroom and had taken off all her clothes, to Drew's great satisfaction (he wasn't a fan of videos that showed women smearing shit on their blouses or skirts or even their underwear instead of their skin). She flaunted her beautiful ass a bit for the camera, pulling open her cheeks, caressing her crack; then with her back to the camera, she began to shit on the tiled floor. The shit she took was huge, a long hefty log and then several additional dumps of creamy paste. She put her fingers in her ass and a little more came out. Then she turned around and sat facing the camera and started wiping her poop on her body, first all around her pussy and over the lips, then her tits, really covering them and massaging them well, getting hotter by the second.

"Wow," he said. "You look incredible, Mia, sexy as all fuck."

"Thanks. I was really enjoying it." She moved closer to him as they watched.

She finished covering her torso before moving up to her neck and face. She moaned as her hands washed all over her face and across her mouth. She then turned again so her ass faced the camera and took a large handful of shit and spread it across her ass cheeks and into her crack, sticking her finger back in her asshole again. Then she laid on her back, her body positioned east to west in front of the camera, and took the rest of the shit and smeared it on her cunt, pushing her fingers inside. She was very excited now, her body beginning to spasm.

Then, a big surprise, she reached to the side of her legs out of the camera's reach and brought out a plastic container filled with dark brown shit, logs and cream, and really started to slather her body. She mashed it on her tits, really hot now, down her belly and over her legs, then up to her face again, moaning louder with each swipe. She broke off a four-inch piece of log and put it in her mouth and sucked it like a cock; she lifted her body up and toward the camera so you could really see her suck on this turd, loving every inch of it. She opened her mouth and her tongue was black and slime from the log half-filled it and spilled out over her chin.

She laid back down again and emptied the container on her tits and spread it on her so that it was several inches thick. She took a massive handful and put it in her hair totally covering it in the black goo. She was wild now, reacting to the pleasure she was feeling. Her hair all covered, she brought her hands down to her pussy again and started to finger-fuck her cunt. Loud moans and yells of "Fuck!" and "Shit!" and "Oh yes, yes!" were heard. Then she orgasmed and hugged herself, completely satiated. It lasted about 12 minutes and was unbelievably sexy and erotic. Drew loved it.

The video got them both pretty turned on, and after some kissing and foreplay, they agreed to have sex like in the video, with lots of shit. Drew went out to the car and retrieved a plastic sheet and a plastic container he remembered throwing in a cooler before leaving Jersey. He showed her the container, which had three large turds in it. He mentioned Chloe to her and how she was very much into scat sex, and asked if she'd mind him calling her to include her in the session, and she said okay. He called, but her phone was turned off (he found out later she had been at that party she told Lewis about and that it had played out exactly as she described it to him).

They covered the bed with the sheeting, took off their clothes, and hopped on. Her body looked just as stunning in person as it did in the video, and Drew wrapped his arms around her in a big embrace. She said she hadn't shit in two days and really had to go, and Drew told her to do it on his belly. She squatted over his stomach and her sphincter opened releasing a long juicy turd that curled into a large ring just above his belly button. Its rich smell rapidly filled the small motel room, but it was an odor they both enjoyed. He put his hands in it and spread it over his torso and then onto her ass, piling it into her crack. She gyrated with his touch, enraptured by the sensation and creaminess of it.

12