The Scat Lovers Ch. 17

Story Info
In which Mark and Jessica enjoy a weekend in Washington.
7.1k words
4.43
4k
4
0

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: As the Series title indicates, sensual scat play is a factor here. Each chapter can be read as a stand-alone, though they are somewhat interlinked and are populated by recurring characters. Click on my username to find previous chapters easily.

A publishing event took Mark back to his old stomping grounds in D.C. early one week where he met some of his scat party acquaintances. They discussed the recent formation of each of their clubs, shared decisions made, procedures employed, and other issues. Club Lacoste had been in existence longer than Club Venery and had a larger membership (up to 15 people). Why not share the wealth, expand the horizon? Wouldn't it be great if both clubs could be like one big happy extended family. Club Lacoste had the facilities to accommodate all of Club Venery at once, but Club Venery did not, except during the warmer months when their parties became outdoor orgies at Suzy's farm. So it was decided that up to six people, a number both clubs could handle, would be welcomed to the other's parties at any time. This worked out well, and before long, despite the 200 miles that separated them, they were like a big happy (scat) family!

Club Lacoste had a party scheduled in two weeks (they held their parties on the second Saturday of each month), and Mark and Jessica were willing and able to attend. Everyone was willing, of course, but unfortunately, they were the only two not otherwise engaged that weekend and thus able to go. Having spent time in the local scat scene, they knew several of the members already. Jessica was really looking forward to the party; it had been a while since she'd seen the old gang (Mark had returned a few times already), and these people really knew how to throw a scat party (orgy would be a better word).

They drove down in Mark's car Saturday morning. Both were excited about the party, but after a couple of hours on the I-95, Jessica seemed agitated and exasperated.

"You okay, love?" Mark asked.

"Just feeling horny thinking about later. You don't mind if I finger myself a little bit do you, Mark?" Jessica asked just before reaching Baltimore, knowing it was a dumb question. She pulled her dress up so she wasn't sitting on it. She was wearing a comfortable floral sun dress, and would change into something fancier for the party. (Some might question the point of that since everyone would shed whatever it was they were wearing soon after arriving, but to Jessica and most of the others it was "normal" to attend a party, any party, dressed a certain fancier-than-usual way, regardless of how "abnormal" things got later.)

"No panties," Mark noticed.

"You know I never wear those things," she replied. "But I'm so juicy thinking about the party I don't want to stain my dress."

"Take the whole damn thing off, if you want. I won't stop you."

"No, but a cop might."

"Will you give me a taste?" he asked.

"Of course, love. My pleasure."

She smoothed her dress so as not to ruin it, kicked her heels off, and put her bare feet up on the dashboard. She began massaging her pussy with the fingers of her right hand, causing her to breathe harder. She tried to look nonchalant as they passed other cars, but once a truck driver honked his air-horns and gave a big thumbs up at her.

"Whoops," Jessica laughed. "I think he just got a good eyeful."

"I'm sure you made his day; he'll have plenty to think about for a while."

As they entered the Baltimore tunnel, with traffic suddenly slowed to a crawl, Jessica offered her fingers to Mark and put them in his mouth. He sucked them greedily, enjoying her taste. Then, knowing he would enjoy it just as much if not more, she smiled and said, "Want a bigger treat, Mark? How about I put my finger in my ass and then give you that to suck? Sound good?" Oohing and ahhing as she slipped her middle finger up her asshole after wetting it, just before they exited the tunnel she pulled it out and put it in his mouth.

"Taste good?" she asked. "Like?" As expected, he thought it even more delicious.

Out of the tunnel and in daylight again, Mark said, "Well, there's probably someone out there who's tasted pussy in that tunnel, but I'd bet no one's tasted ass like I just did. We can chalk up another first, babe."

They decided to have lunch at an old haunt where they used to live. It was still early when they finished lunch, so Jessica said they should go to Blankenshit Park (its real name was Blankenship, but she and Tricia had renamed it after what they often practiced in it). "I'll show you our shitting grounds," she said, "where Trish and I had so much dirty fun." It was only a few blocks away, near the college dorms, and was a handsome neighborhood park that was actually part of a much bigger one. They walked along a bike trail for a bit, and then moved into a wooded area. They came to a small clearing, no bigger than a pitcher's mound.

"Here it is," Jessica told him. "If you go that way for about ten minutes" (she pointed in a different direction into the woods from which they came) "it comes right out on the sidewalk across from our old dorm. We had some great times here, she and I."

"She told me about the time when it rained," Mark said.

"Yeah, that was incredible." (They'd got caught in a sudden downpour while smearing each other in their scat, and the feeling of the rain pelting their naked shit-covered bodies was ecstatic.) They stood in the tiny clearing for a while, surprised by how isolated it was, certainly not like at that cabin they had rented in the Blue Ridge Mountains, but amazingly so, considering they were nearly in the heart of Washington. Mark could see how the two women could scat with each other late at night without fear of detection, at least without too much fear.

Jessica took Mark's arm and guided him to the edge of the clearing. She put her arms around him and kissed him, and then reached for his cock.

"Want me to suck you, love? Give you a blow job right here outside in broad daylight in the nation's capital?"

"Wow, yeah, Jess, that sounds terrific. No need to ask me twice about that."

She knelt on the ground and unzipped his pants, pulling them down to his knees. She grabbed his cock and licked it completely before putting it in her mouth. She sucked him for about half a minute and then slipped her dress off over her head: Jessica did not like doing things by halves.

"Shit, girl, you are so damned sexy," Mark sighed.

Totally naked, she went back to sucking him. Having sucked him innumerable times, she knew exactly what pleasured him the most, how to apply her tongue to the perfect spot, how forcefully to suck, how hard to grip him with her hand. He laced his fingers in her hair and gently held her head. It wasn't long before he felt the pressure in his cock build to the breaking point, and he erupted in her mouth. She kept him there, feeling him ejaculate several times, nearly filling her mouth. Normally she would just swallow his cum, but a different idea popped into her head.

She stood up and with her face just a few inches from his, dribbled his cum out onto each of her nipples; he sucked them clean immediately, circling his tongue around each one. Then she dribbled the rest of it in her hand, and while holding his shoulder to balance herself, raised one leg and wiped his cum into her ass crack and around her rosebud. After placing both feet on the ground, she turned, spread her legs, and bent over slightly saying, "Lick your cum out of my ass."

Mark smiled and crouched down, plowing his face through her ass crack, licking up his own sperm. His tongue was driving her crazy, and she pushed her rear back into his face as he devoured her. Both were ass lovers to the greatest degree, so this was enthralling.

"Mmmm, your tongue, as usual, feels so good back there." He licked her for several minutes, relishing her taste, enflamed by the thrill of invading her asshole with his tongue in such a public place, until she was clean of his cum.

As Mark pulled his pants back up, he said, "That was a nice pre-party appetizer, love. I owe you one."

"Don't worry," Jessica replied, "I'll hold you to it." She was still naked and sat on the grass, leaning back on her elbows.

"Do you plan on putting that dress on again? This isn't Virginia, you know."

"I don't want to put it on," she said. "This feels wonderful just like this." She looked beautiful lying there naked, as she gazed at him with a half-smile on her face, knowing how much he adored her; if it wasn't for the party later and the fact she'd just sucked him off, he'd be ravishing her on the spot.

Finally, he held his hands down to her to help her up. "You're driving me crazy; put your dress back on before I do something that'll get us both arrested. There's no dorm for you to retreat to now." She took his hands and he pulled her up.

"That's what Tricia would say sometimes when we were smearing each other with our shit: 'this is the time we get caught, Jessica, thrown in jail and disgraced forever, so let's make it the best time ever.' And we'd go super crazy. Never happened, though, getting caught."

"Just lucky, the two of you. Listen, I know you're going to want to be with all the new people at the party tonight..."

"As well as all our old friends," she interrupted.

"Yeah, of course, but keep a spot open on your dance card for me, okay? My mind is exploding with all the things I want to do with you."

"Sure, no problem. Spot number five looks to be open. Is that okay?"

"Five? That's the best you can do?"

"I'm afraid so. Sorry. And when I look at who's in spot number four, wow, I just may not get to you at all. Might be nothing left of me after that."

"Ha, Ha, very funny. You'll be going back to Jersey on the train tomorrow."

She moved away from him slightly. "You're not going to try to blackmail me now, are you, Mark? Sex or it's 'take the train'? I'm shocked. Maybe I should just take the train!"

Mark laughed and pulled her back close to him. "No, of course not, love. We were still joking, weren't we?"

She stepped away just slightly from his embrace. "Maybe," she said. "But for saying it, even if we were joking, I'll have to drop you to number six, no, make it seven, on my dance card."

"Shit," he said. "Me and my big mouth. Anyway, Thomas said something about this new girl who joined their club, 'make a dead man raise his head,' according to him, so maybe there'll be nothing left of me by the time my turn comes with you."

"Maybe I'll get to her first," said Jessica. "What's her name?"

"I don't know, he didn't say. I say we both ambush her together, my beautiful, shit-loving companion-in-crime? We work pretty well as a team, you know?"

"That's true, isn't it," she said, and leaned into his body.

They continued to walk in the park and banter back and forth about one thing and another. Finally, it was time to get over to Thomas's house, a member of Club Lacoste and an old friend. They would have dinner and attend the party with him and stay overnight at his home. Club Lacoste did not hold its parties at a single location as Club Venery usually did (except for the summer at Suzy's), but rotated between three homes. The host of this party was named Gerry, and was unknown to Jessica and Mark. He lived in a spacious home in the northwest part of the city.

The three partiers arrived at Gerry's place a little after 9 pm. At least a dozen people were there, in varying degrees of dress, socializing, drinking, engaged in foreplay, even fucking. Jessica and Mark recognized about half the participants, including Jason, an old friend (and scat favorite) of Jessica's. Most were in their twenties or early thirties, with a few reaching perhaps forty. Most of the women looked like they could easily be fashion models, the men athletes; all exuded an aura of supreme confidence and a passionate longing for what was about to transpire. A large room, designated the scat room, had its entire floor protected by plastic sheeting, and a few couches, also well-protected, were placed along its outer edge. An ante room off this one contained a large communal shower. A bedroom was used as a changing room, out of which all emerged naked.

Jason had brought a male friend with him, a black guy named Reggie. Mark and Jessica had attended scat parties with black women before, but Reggie was the first black man. He was about the same height and build as most of the other men, but his skin was a very dark ebony hue, which for Jessica seemed to act like a magnet.

She cornered Jason and began questioning him about Reggie. "Are you two lovers?"

"Sometimes," he answered. "I decided to do some exploring and liked having sex with men as well as women. Reggie was one of the men I was exploring with, and we became favorites with each other, especially since we both loved scat so much. Sort of like you and Tricia, I guess. We're both bi."

"I'm glad to hear that," Jessica said. "I wouldn't want to think you didn't want to scat with me anymore; I'd miss that. Tell me something about him."

"He's in his early thirties and works in a government office, an under-under secretary of something."

"I'm sure that's nice," she said. "But scat wise, how is he scat wise?"

Jason smiled. "He's great, Jess, a total shit fiend, just like you."

"Okay, now you're telling me something useful." She stared at Reggie, who was naked and talking to Gerry while making himself a drink at the makeshift bar that was set up. Jessica pictured sucking his cock and feeling it penetrate her cunt as hands roamed all over her body spreading his creamy shit everywhere on her. "I want him, Jason. I want his shit smeared all over me, fucking me. You fuck him at the same time." She looked down at her own body. "I've got to get out of this damned dress."

A tall brunette grabbed Gerry by the hand and pulled him toward a group forming on the floor nearby, and Jessica went over to Reggie. She was about to introduce herself when Jason made a small announcement introducing Jessica and Mark as visitors from Club Venery, which put them in the spotlight for a minute or so.

She looked at Reggie and said, "Well, now you know who I am, one of the gate-crashers from the Garden State. Reggie, right?" He said he was, and they exchanged a few more pleasantries.

"I foolishly didn't take this dress off when I got here," she said to him, wanting to reach out and grab his cock. "I'm afraid if I go do that now, you'll be snatched up by somebody else when I get back."

He smiled and said, "I hear these parties last a pretty long time. Do you have to leave early?"

"No, not at all," she responded. "I'm just a selfish bitch who hates waiting for anything and wants you right now."

He grinned and replied, "Well, in that case, 'bitch,' why don't I go with you and give you a hand."

"Oh, it better be more than just a hand, mister." And then she did reach out and grab his cock.

Meanwhile, Mark was already naked and about to sink to the floor with a shapely brunette named Cheri. She was a porn actress who once specialized in making solo scat videos, though she had also appeared in a few full-length non-scat productions, one a piss extravaganza, another a rough anal gangbang that she swore she'd never do again, even if it meant begging in the streets. It's a bit unusual that she'd be here in D.C., but she'd spent some time in England where she met another scat queen (Renee) just starting out. They started living together, even made a couple of scat videos together, shitting and spreading on each other. Renee was from the States, the D.C. area, and wanted to come home, and Cheri decided to come with her.

Both worked as escorts now, often together, and made a ton of money because they were willing to do things most others wouldn't, like piss and scat. It was ideal when they could work together doing scat because it's what they'd be doing anyway with each other, only now they were getting paid. Every once in a while, they'd throw together another solo or twosome scat video, just for fun. Both Mark and Jessica had scatted with Cheri before, and they all got on well. Unfortunately, though also a club member, Renee couldn't make it to this party.

"So, things are going well, job wise?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, great," Cheri answered. "We really picked a good spot in the D.C. area for what Renee and I like to do. You know everyone in this town loves having a personal trainer, personal tutor for the kids, personal this, that, and the other thing, so they have personal sex trainers, too. They want to try something new and maybe a bit perverted, so they call in an 'expert' to show them how. It's perfect for Renee and me: safe, messy and dirty like we love, and very lucrative."

"You wouldn't know of any openings, would you?"

"You can joke if you want, but if you lived closer, we'd take you with us on jobs, no doubt about it. We just did a job where there were three couples, all in their thirties, who thought they wanted to get filthy together, try it out, and we were there to lead the way. They had a beautiful over-sized shower stall, more like a small room than a stall, and Renee and I put on a show, ending in our shitting on one another's tits and spreading it all over us. It was all too much for one couple, who ended up just watching, but the other two got into it, at least somewhat. Not like you, Mark, that's for sure, but they got their piss flowing on each other and even shit a little. We helped them smear it a bit, and one of the women was really into it by the end, once she allowed her barriers to recede a bit; she had us smear her chin to thighs and her husband even fucked her in it. It was nice to see. We left knowing we brought another couple into the scat fold. Maybe they'll be coming here someday."

Mark and Cheri were perfectly suited for each other as scat partners; both loved a slow, leisurely scat session with lots of foreplay, long drenching pissing, imaginative shitting, and very deliberate smearing. They could spend what seemed like hours with each other. Jessica would often have two or three scat hookups, fuck with half the participants at an orgy, cover most of her body in creamy shit from everybody while Mark and Cheri were still at it.

Now, for example, Mark had already piss-drenched her, paying special attention to her hair; when it wasn't wet enough for his liking, he asked her to lay on her back and he held her legs on his shoulders so she could piss in her face and on her hair herself. Then he spent about fifteen minutes licking the piss off of her. When it was time to scat, she crouched over his belly, but just as she started to defecate, put her hand underneath her ass and caught her shit in it as it snaked out of her rear. She filled her hand up, then brought it up to her nose to smell it deeply, broke a morsel off and put it in her mouth like it was a piece of candy, and then began spreading it on her tits, slowly and deliberately. It was really quite beautiful and tremendously sexy to behold. Only when her tits were completely covered did she offer them to Mark to lick. Pure showmanship; she was an expert at it.

Jessica was on one of the couches with Reggie. Actually, Reggie was on the couch, kneeling, while Jessica knelt on the floor, her face in his ass. She licked him hard and deep, burying half the length of her tongue into him. She spit onto his rosebud frequently, really juicing it up, wiping her face in it. Sitting on the top of the couch was Jason, his cock in Reggie's mouth. Right next to them was Nadia, leaning back against the arm of the couch, her legs bent under her, while a guy named Sean shit on her tits, a hefty log that she immediately began spreading across her skin. Sean crouched down to help her with her task, rubbing some on her face. She stuck her tongue out, and Sean coated it with his fudge.

12