The Scat Lovers Ch. 23

Story Info
In which Tricia reports on the convention: Final Chapter.
8.2k words
4.43
2.4k
6
0

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Please check tags before proceeding.

Club Pru had formed in Philly and as a way to officially introduce themselves to the other scat clubs, hosted a "convention" in Atlantic City; open invitations went out to Clubs Lacoste and Venery and the recent one just formed on eastern Long Island, Club Cav. As soon as the event was announced most of us marked our calendars and made arrangements to attend. It was to be a five-day affair, the meeting place being a special set of spa-like rooms in the bowels of a cavernous casino, rented out usually to fetish groups for special occasions. Basically, the place was perfect for groups making messes and catered mainly to piss fetish groups. Its main features included a large matted tiled room that could accommodate up to 50 people comfortably at a time, several showers in an adjacent area, and 24/7 direct access (except for two hours a day that it closed for cleaning) for attendees with the proper computer key card. Guests entered by a special passageway that connected to a series of hotel rooms on an upper level. I thought it was very impressive.

Just about everybody from Club Venery planned on attending, most for three days. I, fortunately, would be able to be there for all five. I got to A.C. a little later than I hoped, checked into my room, ordered a small lunch from room service, and finally stripped off my clothes and made my way to the scat room. I liked the way it was private and even secretive in a way, but not dingy. You could walk from your room to the scat room completely naked if you wanted to (as I did, only my key card that I carried in a tiny purse in my hand), or wrapped in just a towel. I was feeling like a kid on Christmas Eve, the anticipation becoming unbearable. I had made quite a few new friends in the other scat clubs, having attended some of their parties, and was looking forward to seeing them again and getting dirty with them. To say I was fully charged and ready for blast-off would be an understatement.

There were about 15-20 people in the scat room when I got there (many more attendees were expected over the weekend), and as luck would have it, one of the first people I saw was my old friend Thomas from Club Lacoste. He was lying on the matted floor with a group of four others, and from the amount of shit on them, it was obvious they had just concluded a nice scat session.

I joined them (I knew the two women, Vicky and Bianca, but not the two guys), sat down, and gave Thomas a big hug hello, getting shit on my arms and breasts.

"That's for apprising us of Owen and Keith and making the arrangements.," I told him. "They are just great, the two of them, and are part of the club now. I think they'll be here on Friday. I owe you big time."

"Well, that's good to hear, Tricia, and I just might take you up on that." He really looked pleased to see me.

"I hope so," I urged, and hugged him again, getting more shit on the front of me. "Anything you want from me is yours."

"That's great," he said and looked at me like he was going to devour me any second, which was just fine with me. "In fact, there's something new I'd like to try with you, if you wouldn't mind."

"Mmmm, wonderful," I said in as sexy a voice I could muster. Then another thought hit me, something I'd been obsessing about since the Club Cav orgy Drew and I had attended. "You didn't get this idea from a girl named Kaylee, did you?" I asked. But he said he had never heard of her.

He got up, left for a minute, and returned carrying six large plastic containers; if you have to be told what they held, after all this time, you just haven't been paying attention and shame on you. But the room we were in was quite warm and very humid, almost like a steam bath, and much of what was in the containers, though still coagulated, was becoming very soft. "Absolutely perfect for smearing," Thomas said. "When I saw that, that's what gave me the idea."

But first he wanted to give me a more personal gift and hoped I would return the sentiment. He said he'd been thinking about me and missed me since I'd left the D.C. area for New Jersey. "We always had such fantastic scat sessions, you and Mark and Jessica and me back in the good old days, so wild and crazy. I'm really happy you're here."

"Me, too," I told him. "I'm sure they'll still be wild and crazy."

My mind started racing and that old familiar flipping upside-down feeling in my stomach kicked in. By gift I knew he could only mean one thing, and I told him of course, I would love that. I threw my arms around him and kissed him, and he held me in his arms. I was really getting smeared now with the shit that covered him as he held me close, and I wondered how much of it was his, how much Vicky's and Bianca's, or even the two guys with them. I took his hands and put them on my breasts, getting him to massage the shit onto them. Thomas and I, as I said, were old friends and had scatted numerous times before, so he knew what I liked and would do anything to accommodate me. Not only did he caress my tits, adding more shit to them off his body, he sucked them, biting my nipples. I enjoyed this for several minutes before I worked my way down his muscular body to his cock and balls and sucked them with gusto. He tasted musky and shit-streaked, and again I wondered whose dark, dank passageway he had fucked, Bianca's or Vicky's.

As I sucked him I felt someone licking my pussy and saw it was Vicky. She had an expert tongue, knew all the right spots to use it on, and made my juices flow. I turned onto my back, resting my head on Thomas's thigh, and at that angle I could see Vicky's face completely, which was streaked all over with dark brown shit with a great deal more in her hair. She looked ravishing and incredibly sexy, the way she held my pussy open with her thumbs and ran her tongue deep into my slit. She had me so hot I whispered her name, "Vicky, Vicky," just saying her name over and over to the rhythm of her tongue strokes, watching her suck my cunt. I was floating away like on a magic carpet.

But Thomas was getting eager and moved my head off his thigh so he could kneel across my tits, his ass over my face. I spread his cheeks open and bathed his wrinkled rosebud with my tongue before pushing it inside, overcome with his taste and the excitement of eating him there. I awaited his gift with open mouth. It came hesitantly at first and then with a rush, his long bark-brown log filling my mouth and spilling out onto my chin and cheeks, followed by a splash of pee onto my neck and breasts. His taste was familiar: clay-earthy, apricot-like, airy, not heavy. I loved it. Vicky continued to do wonders to my pussy, and I was really soaring now.

Thomas turned around, smiled at me, obviously very pleased with his offering, and broke his turd in half, leaving half in my mouth and then dividing the other half in half again. He placed that on my belly and soon Bianca took it in her hands and began spreading it on my tits, making sure to smear some on her own as well as tasting it. He put his mouth over the log sticking out of my mouth and we both sucked it together. Shit kissing is one of my favorite scat activities, and Thomas was not opposed or even shy about it, and we relished sharing his log.

"You look as beautiful as ever," he said to me after several minutes of kissing and tongue-smearing. "But let's make you even more beautiful. Okay?" He took the shit out of my mouth and mushed it into the log he had in his hand and then proceeded to gently rub it onto my face. Thomas should have been a make-up artist; he knew exactly how to maneuver his finger across my face and forehead without just sloshing things around. He got all the sexiness and eroticism he could out of the act, and I was thrilled beyond belief when he put a clump of shit he had left over in his mouth and kissed me again, burying his tongue into my mouth. Bianca was licking the shit off my nipples now, oh so lovely, and Vicky had scooped some off my tits to paint my pussy with, using her tongue as a brush.

One of the guys (Dominick) stood over my head as Thomas finished kissing me, pointed his cock at Bianca, and began pissing a long stream into her mouth that dribbled out onto me. She took his cock while he was still pissing and put it in her mouth, drinking his pee when she could manage it, letting it spill out when she couldn't. Most of this overflowed onto my face and neck, adding to my pleasure. She rubbed his pissing cock all over her face drenching herself, her face glistening with pee and shit.

Thomas now opened the containers; with Bianca on one side of me, Vicky on the other, and him straddling my head, they began taking handfuls of the soft, creamy shit and applying it to every part of my body. My body reacted as if an electric current suddenly passed through it, and my head began to spin rapturously. Thomas sometimes gave instructions, but other times the girls acted independently. Vicky, who was an amazing shit lover, would put heaping handfuls on my tits and then plunge her own tits into mine spreading the shit all around me, laughing. Thomas told Bianca to coat my legs and feet, and then she licked my toes, one by one, rubbing my leg on her pussy as she did. Thomas seemed determined to create a masterpiece in shit, and we would do everything to help him succeed. The thrills my body was experiencing with everyone touching and coating me were even more blissful.

Like a maestro at the podium (my face), he directed his four-member "orchestra" with precision at times, with free reign at others, marveling at the creation being formed (me). Having already covered my face, he took a bit more in his hands at one point and took care of spots he'd missed earlier and put more in my hair. Vicky started a "one-for-you, one-for-me" chant as she spread a handful of poop onto my torso, and then one on her own, especially her pussy. Bianca, when she was done with my toes, began to coat my pussy and then buried her face between my legs licking it. Her tongue was as delightful and fulfilling as Vicky's had been, and I continued to soar towards what I was sure would be an incredible climax. Dominick and William, the other guy with us, spread a whole container of shit on Bianca's and Vicky's backs and smeared it all over them, from their asses up to their hair. The shit had melted to a very creamy substance by now, but still held together in a semi-solid state. They rolled me on my side and within a few seconds had my back and ass covered, too.

All three of us girls were now totally covered in shit, head to toe. But the performance had only reached the mid-point. Thomas tilted my head back, wiped most of the shit off his cock so I wouldn't choke, and inserted himself into my mouth and fucked me there. His cock slid along my tongue, reaching just past the opening of my throat, which I had learned long ago how to relax and accommodate the invasion. Vicky knelt sideways over my torso and William got behind her and fucked her in the ass. She writhed with supreme pleasure as he pounded her ass, splattering creamy shit off her ass cheeks with every thrust. Bianca's tongue zeroed in on my clit and refused to cease licking it until I orgasmed, not the giant explosion I expected, but several little pops, one after another, which I wasn't sure would ever stop.

Dominick grabbed Bianca's legs and flipped her on her back between my legs, her head resting on my pussy, and slipped his cock into her cunt. She screamed and grabbed his body pulling herself into him deeper. The real world for all of us, certainly for me, had by now evaporated into nothingness, replaced by only the pleasure points in our loins. Vicky gave a spasm, climaxing through her ass, and William emptied his cock into her bowels. Then Bianca howled several exclamations ("Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!") and felt her cunt twitter off like a large bird taking wing, and Dominick withdrew from her and hurriedly moved forward and jerked his prick on her face, releasing a barrage of cum all over her and in her mouth. Then I felt and tasted Thomas's creamy sperm flooding my mouth.

We were all a complete mess, so much shit on everybody. But totally content as well. A small crowd had apparently formed around us, because the next thing I heard was applause and a few shouts of "Bravo!" and "Well done!" We all woozily got to our knees, and holding hands and laughing, took a giant bow.

"Too bad we're all naked," joked Thomas to the crowd, "or we'd pass a hat around," and everyone laughed. We sat down again and collapsed into each other. I told Thomas how much I enjoyed his escapade and he was all proud and giddy about what he just orchestrated, and boastfully asked me if I'd done anything before like that. Not really wanting to burst his bubble, but not being able to help myself, I said, "Oh sure, lots of times."

He was stunned but then saw I was joking. "I don't know about you," he said, shaking his head. But the disappointing look on his face made me feel horrible, and I cursed myself for being so moronic.

"I'm sorry, Thomas," I said quickly, reaching to hug him. "I shouldn't have joked like that. I'm just a fucking mean bitch, I can't help it. I mean, look at us, what could be better than this? I'm amazed you had that much saved shit with you." I kissed him a few times until he started to kiss me back.

"You still haven't fucked me yet," I added. "Coming in my mouth is not the same as fucking me. Who does that remind you of?" Thomas, being no dummy, got the allusion and smiled, which made me feel a little better. "Anytime you feel like it, let me know."

He looked at me, but not like I was some hopeless case. "Sometime between now and Monday noon I'm sure I'll take you up on that," he declared, giving me a final hug.

"Good," I replied. "Don't forget." Then I collapsed.

I closed my eyes and I don't know how long I laid there, but when I opened them again I was looking into the face of Kaylee. I yelped with joy and hugged her down onto me, forgetting how shit-covered I was, but neither of us cared.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I cried happily. "I'm so glad to see you!"

She said she and Ethan couldn't resist coming, figured they might as well party as much as they could before college started again. Kaylee said she was impressed with the performance she just witnessed ("All of you were so wonderful together, and all that shit! Wow!"). I asked where Ethan was and she said she thought he was with Vicky, hitting on her.

"Not a shy one, is he," I said, and she laughed and said, "Fuck, no!"

She came down close to me, just about laying on top of me, and asked me if she could rub her body over mine and get as much shit on her as she could, she was craving the sensation of it really bad. She started to literally crawl all over me, and it was one of the most incredible things I ever experienced. She would slither and twist and contort her body in ways I thought impossible, caressing every inch of me with various parts of her own body, using her mouth to lick and kiss me all over, filling her mouth with poop and then dribbling it out on me. When she got just the right amount of shit in her long light-brown hair, she whipped my pussy with it, over and over, and I thought I would absolutely explode with the thrill of it, it was so unbelievably titillating and enthralling. Where did this wonderful girl learn to do this? Was this what she did to Drew on Long Island? I grabbed her to me to get her to stop before I completely lost my mind, and her body was covered head to toe in poop just like mine.

"You must be fantastic on the dance floor, the way you can maneuver your body," I told her, catching my breath. "Your hair, did you do something like that to Drew the last time we met?"

She hesitated a bit, smiled and said, "You'll have to ask him."

Oh, you wonderful lovely bitch! Was it? Was it? Maybe it meant nothing to you and you don't even remember!! Are there other things in your repertory that make this blasé? Oh, my God, is that even possible?

At this point my mind and body were torn between utter exhaustion and wanting to smash things to bits. I decided to go back to my room for a while to try to calm down and make sense of what just happened. But while in the shower, I realized that wasn't going to work at all, I was just too pent up, too needful of a pounding of a lifetime. That's what Kaylee had done to me: set me on fire until I was a conflagration that only the most unsparing of methods could extinguish.

So, half cleaned and sopping wet I left the shower and went back into the adjacent scat room. It was then I espied Alec, the geographer I'd met on Long Island, and I walked over to him, dripping water everywhere, starting to lose whatever little control I had left as I got closer. Maybe he would give me what I craved right now. He was talking with a small group of people, but I ignored that fact, so wrapped up was I in my own needs, and literally threw myself in his arms on the floor, squirming and wiggling my body all over his, angry because I knew it wasn't anything as fantastic as Kaylee had done to me, and I got my face right into his and, now that I had his full attention, half begged and half ordered him to shit in my mouth and ram it down my throat with his cock, to shit in my cunt and flood it with his piss, to fuck me everywhere until there was nothing left of me but a pile of broken bones. I knew I was about to explode, wanted to explode, and clamored for things, outrageous and excessive things, to be done to me. But he hesitated, was frozen, and I knew I'd picked the wrong person to fulfill my needs; where were you Drew or Gordon or Mark, I'm sure you'd be fucking my guts out already, shoving my face up your asses to receive your shit, every fucking scrap of it right down my gullet.

I pushed him away and crawled across the floor, searching, searching, searching, and then I found her, calmly sucking the tits of a beautiful raven-haired girl named Flora. Kaylee looked up and saw me staring at her, crawling closer, and she stopped what she was doing, to Flora's chagrin, and waited for me to get closer. We stared at each other like two wild animals about to spring at each other. I loved and hated her equally, was jealous of her and wanted to consume her, wanted to destroy us both and make us one.

"This is all your fault, you know," I growled at her when we were only a few yards apart. "You started this. You've thrown me for a loop and I've lost my footing. I need to find it again."

She looked at me, her soft green eyes taking me in. She crawled a few feet closer and then stopped; she knelt up straight, held out her arms, and uttered in a soft voice, "Come here." I threw my body onto her, and she swallowed me in her arms, hugging me, letting me do whatever I wanted to her, sucking her breasts, jamming my tongue into her mouth and down her throat as I grabbed her hair, mashing my pussy into hers as we rolled on the floor. Was I fighting her or making passionate love to her? It was impossible to tell. Totally beside myself now, I hissed at her to give me her shit, to shit in my mouth everything she had and not spare a speck of it. She instantly pushed me down and crawled on top of my face and smashed her asshole onto my mouth.

"Lick it," she ordered, and I did with all my might. Then she stuck two fingers up her ass, all the way up to her knuckles, and fucked herself hard with them there, stimulating herself.

"Open!" she commanded brashly, and then more gently continued, "Here, just for you," and a soggy four-inch log careened out of her gorgeous asshole and into my mouth. It was fruity sweet and I held it intact with my tongue and lips until she knelt next to my face, as I knew she would do, and put her mouth hard onto mine and tongue fucked my mouth and the log inside. We mashed and chewed the shit together, our lips and faces covered in slimy waste.