The Scavenger Hunt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww," I said. "Let me see if I can fill in for you."

I added a second finger to her pussy and rubbed her clit with my thumb. Her pace never slowed on my cock, and though I could feel her rubbing copious amounts of precum up and down my shaft, she was a lot closer to cumming than I was. I lowered my face to her chest and bit down on the closest nipple through her tank top.

"Fuck," she groaned, a little louder than I thought she would.

"Might want to keep it down," I said, her nipple still in my teeth.

"Never been good at that," she gasped. My free hand was just lying on her leg, so I slid it between our bodies, over her sizable tits and onto her upper chest. My plan was to cover her mouth when I made her cum, but when I felt her start to tense up a few seconds later, I found she had other ideas.

Instead of letting my hand settle over her mouth and crying out into my palm, she bit down on the soft part between my pinky knuckle and my wrist. It hurt like hell, and to keep from making some kind of noise myself, I bit down harder on her nipple and pushed harder on her clit with my thumb. It all added up to an explosion of juices that I could feel on my fingers. When I pulled my right hand from between her legs and extracted my left from her mouth, she was panting heavily and staring at me with wide eyes.

"Holy shit," she whispered.

"Indeed," I said. "Where's that blanket?"

"In my bag," she said. "Why? Are you cold?"

Her mischievous smirk wasn't lost on me, but I upped the ante.

"No," I said. "I'm about to turn you around and fuck that tight little pussy from behind. Figured covering you up would be a good plan."

She groaned again. "God, I love it when a man has enough confidence to take charge."

"Never had a problem with that," I said, pushing my cock through the hole in my boxers as she dug in her bag for the blanket.

"Good," she said. Looking up at me from her bag, she added, "Because I want you to fuck me as hard as these little seats will let you."

I raised my eyebrows, a gesture I'm not sure if she even saw. She threw me the blanket and turned her back to me in the seat. When I stretched it over her hips, I felt her slide her shorts down her legs. She lifted her top leg slightly, and I slid my cock between her asscheeks. I knew from fingering her that she was pretty tight, so once I lined my cock up with her lips, I took my time pushing in. I'd work in an inch or two, then pull half of it out before sliding back inside. She was pretty much one big moan now.

I reached up with one hand and pushed some of the blanket into her mouth. "I'm gonna make you cum all over my cock in a few minutes here," I whispered in her ear. "I don't want you getting us kicked out of school with your screaming."

She mumbled something unintelligible, and I went back to the task at hand. Before long, I had all eight inches buried in her tight pussy.

"I'm all the way in, Taylor," I said. "You ready to get fucked now?"

She whimpered around the blanket, which I took as a yes. I pulled all but an inch or two out of her, then slammed my entire length home. The blanket muffled most of the ensuing scream, but if anyone was awake within a couple rows of us, they heard it.

My left hand was wedged between her and the seat and gripped her left hip, holding her in place. As I started pounding her in earnest -- as much as the constrictive seats would let me, anyway -- I snaked my hand up her tank top and kneaded her tits. They felt heavy in my hands, and I loved feeling them jiggle every time I thrusted into her.

My momentum was broken momentarily when I glanced over her shoulder. It was dark on the bus, but I could see Jamar's eyes staring back at me from his seat across the aisle. Jaleesa appeared to be sleeping on his lap. He flashed a pearly white smile and a thumbs-up sign at me.

I wasn't used to performing with an audience, though I doubted he could see much with almost no light and the blanket covering Taylor. I was determined to make her cum, though, so I tried to put it out of my mind. Her nipples were especially sensitive, but she liked it when I was rough with them. In fact, I never changed the pace or intensity of my strokes into her pussy, but I triggered her orgasm when I dug my fingernails into her right nipple and started to twist.

Her cry was fairly quiet, though I'm sure Jamar heard it. I didn't much care, though, because I was close to getting off myself.

"Gonna cum," I stuttered.

Taylor spit the blanket from her mouth and stammered, "On my ass." She was almost too late, but I managed to pull out just before the first of several ropes jetted out over her ass. We laid there in silence for a few minutes before Taylor gingerly wiped up my cum with the blanket.

"Sorry," she said. "I promised I wouldn't let anyone cum inside me."

"It's ok," I said. I didn't really care one way or the other. I didn't know she had a boyfriend, so I certainly didn't know him. I knew she wasn't dating anyone on the baseball team; I wasn't sure about the fraternity, but oh well.

After we were both dressed, she balled up the blanket and stuffed it back into her bag before cuddling up against me. "Thank you for taking your time at the beginning," she said. "It's been a while since I've had a man inside me."

Now I was confused.

"Wait," I said. "You just said you promised your boyfriend you wouldn't let anyone cum inside you."

"No," she said, chuckling softly at me. "I said I promised. I didn't say who I promised. I didn't say it was my boyfriend. I didn't even say it was a man."

Holy shit, I thought. I wanted to ask, but it could wait. For one, judging by the lack of lights on the highway, we were still a ways from home, and we were both tired. And two, we had a class together, so I was sure we'd talk about it eventually.

I could hear Taylor's heavy breathing as she fell asleep on my shoulder, and I started going that way myself. She was a cool girl and obviously liked her sex, but I didn't see any real connection between us. Certainly nothing more than casual, friends-with-benefits sex.

Wrong again.

***************************

<i>Thanks for reading! Chapter 3 should be up in about a week, and that's where the plot really begins to take shape. As always, votes, comments and feedback are appreciated!</i>

12