The Scene of the Crime Ch. 05

Story Info
The man who ravished all of my shopgirls comes back for me.
6.8k words
4.68
41.1k
61

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,002 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a fantasy about acts that would be terribly immoral in reality.

---

If I hadn't been so busy blaming myself, things might have turned out differently.

After all, I knew how wily of an opponent I was dealing with. For the past eight months, a man had been sneaking into my MattressSoft shop when one of my shopgirls was working alone. Each time he cornered her, and got her clothes off, either by tearing them off or by threatening to. Then he'd find a way to warm the girl up, with his fingers or his tongue or by making her touch herself. When she was wet and distracted, he'd hold her down and ravish her, making sure that she came. Then, once she was thoroughly overcome, he'd fill her with his rather potent seed.

The results of his efforts were all over my shop. Georgia, a cute southern belle, was eight months along and had more curves than she knew what to do with. Ashanti, a fiery black girl who'd hooked up with Georgia after her adventure, was just hitting her third trimester. Whenever the two of them kissed, they had to do a bit of parallel parking first. Isabella, who hadn't believed the other girls' story at first, was just starting to show in her belly and was very definitely showing up top. Fila, who was in the US on a student visa but now planned to stay, wasn't showing yet; but I kept catching myself checking her out, waiting to see the first signs.

Fila's pregnancy caused me more guilt than the others. The shop had an excellent security camera system, and since the girls had all been ravished in the shop, I had video records of each one. I had started jilling off to the videos when I discovered Georgia's, and kept it up with the others, which was bad enough. But with Fila, I had seen it coming. I'd been away from the shop, and I'd asked her to close by herself instead of rushing back, secretly hoping that I'd get to watch her video too.

Working with four attractive pregnant women, when every moment reminded me of how they'd each looked when they got that way, was enough of a challenge. The guilt of knowing that I was getting off to their ravishments, and that one was my fault, made it worse. My worries about how I would run the shop once my girls started their maternity leaves added a layer. But beyond all that I was worried about myself.

The man had returned to my shop at roughly two-month intervals, and he'd always managed to come in when someone was alone. So, we were due for another visit, and I was the only one he hadn't already knocked up. I had considered hiring a temp worker or two, as maternity leave coverage and potentially as alternate targets, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

So, I was on edge. I made sure that I wasn't scheduled to close by myself, and that we were locked up every night, and that the shop was empty before I turned off the lights. The stress of the constant vigilance wore on me, and my favorite form of stress relief just reminded me of what would happen if I failed.

It was one of these stressful mornings when the phone rang. Fila wasn't in yet - she was frequently sick in the mornings - but Isabella handed the phone to me.

"Hi," a man's voice said. "I'm with Raptor Security. I installed your security system a couple years back, and I looks like you're overdue for service."

I cursed under my breath. If the security system failed, I'd have no way to keep the man out, or catch him. "When can you come?"

"I have an opening on Wednesday at 7 am."

I glanced at the calendar. Most of the girls were working closing the night before, and Georgia had an appointment that morning, so it would just be me and Fila, but that would work.

"Alright," I said. "We will see you then."

---

7 a.m. was two hours earlier than our usual opening, so I was a bit distracted on the way in. As I stepped inside the shop, I got a call from Fila.

"Miss Martin?" she asked, her voice wavering. "I really don't feel good this morning."

"Not to worry," I said. I'd become quite used to morning sickness calls by then, and besides that, her morning sickness was partially my fault. "Come in when you feel better."

"Are you sure you don't need help with the security people?"

"I'll manage," I said. "Take care of yourself, Fila."

I put my phone down and made sure to lock the front door behind me.

I suppose if I'd insisted, Fila would have showed up soon after, and things would have gone differently. But I was trying so hard to make things easy for her, and I assumed I could manage on my own.

I took a quick glance at the security feed on my computer. I hadn't watched any of the videos in the past few days, so I figured that even if they looked at recent videos they wouldn't see me masturbating.

I heard a buzz at the back door and walked through the employees-only section to answer it. I opened the door and found myself face to face with the man who'd ravished all of my employees.

I screamed for a split second before he placed a hand over my mouth and pushed inside, letting the door swing shut behind him. I reached up to push him away, but he grabbed one arm and kept pushing me inside. I held out a brief hope that someone might have heard me, but the only shop open at this hour was the coffee shop on the other end of the shopping center.

He backed me up against the far wall, then let go of my mouth to grab my other hand. I twisted, but his grip was strong.

"You don't need to scream," he said.

As he held me still I was able to get a better look at him. He was tall, just a bit taller than my five foot nine, but he was definitely a bit stronger than me. This time he wore a button-down shirt with a security company logo on it, but he still had the same short beard and blond hair and deep blue eyes. I felt my body starting to react to his appearance in the usual way, and I struggled furiously to escape.

"Let me go!" I cried. "I have another employee coming. You'll get caught!"

He shook his head. "Fila called in sick," he said.

I gasped. "How did you..."

"I was telling the truth earlier," he said. "I did install your security system."

I stared in shock, forgetting even to struggle. "So..."

He nodded. "You've been watching me and I've been watching you do it."

I thought back to all the times I'd watched the tapes of his prior visits in the store, jilling off in full view of the cameras. Not only that, but he'd seen our work schedules, to know who'd be closing alone, and when to arrive. He'd known all along.

"I wasn't lying about the other part, either," he said. "I've been watching you come in here and take care of yourself for months. You are definitely overdue for service."

I squealed and renewed my effort to escape, but he bent down and threw me over his shoulder. I punched at his back, but it had little effect. He carried me out into the shop, heading for a Healy pillowtop in the center.

My mind was racing. I'd been fantasizing about this scenario for months, wondering what it had truly felt like for all of my girls, but reality and fantasy are very different. Most of my mind was searching desperately for an out, but a couple corners were moving in other directions. One voice told me that, after what I'd done to Fila, I deserved this. My body, meanwhile, had come to associate desperate struggles and forced impregnation with arousal, and was already cheerfully preparing for guests.

The man deposited me on the soft bed. He kept his hands on my ankles, preventing me from moving away.

I did my best to stare him down. It was distracting, seeing his deep blue eyes up close, but I managed.

"I know you wouldn't actually hurt me," I said. "You can't threaten me."

"I might hurt your clothes," he replied. "But I can hold you down without hurting you."

My heart raced as I tried to think of another thing to say. He saw me struggling to decide what to say and keep going.

"I think that, after eight months, you probably have some ideas about how you'd like this to go. So you struggle as much as you want to."

In fact, I had more ideas on this topic than either time or stamina could permit, but I was still determined to avoid testing them out if I could. So, I said the first desperate thought that ran through my mind.

"I can help you!" I said.

He paused. He was still holding onto my ankles, but he hadn't made another move apart from frowning. "What do you mean?"

"I need to hire more people for my store," I blurted. "I could hire cute girls and get them to close on their own."

He stared at me for a long moment, then released his grip on my ankles.

"I'll think about it," he said. "Why don't you take your clothes off while I'm thinking?"

I hesitated. "But..."

"I'll have to trust you if we work together," he said. "Which means you'll have to trust me too."

I took a deep breath. I still remembered what happened to the other girls who'd held out hope in similar circumstances, but they had only had one thing he wanted, while I could offer something else. That didn't make things easy, though.

I started to unbutton my shirt, my fingers trembling. My heart was pounding as I moved down, exposing a thin line of my pale, freckled skin. I reached the last button, took a deep breath, then slid the shirt off.

Perhaps it's for the best that I don't have an attractive tan, I thought as he took in my skinny frame. My red curls covered one freckled shoulder, the other blocked only by my pale green bra strap.

He didn't say anything. He knew that I knew what to do, and he didn't seem to mind the view. I reached behind my back and unfastened my bra, then slid it off my shoulders. If nothing else, I was glad that I hadn't skimped on the heating budget, but I could feel my nipples responding to his appreciative gaze like they would have reacted to the cold.

I kicked my shoes off and shed my socks, then steeled myself once again. I unbuttoned my pants and ran the zipper down. Then, before I had a chance to think about what I was doing, I hooked my thumbs through my panties and pulled everything down at once.

I kicked it aside and stood, looking down at him apprehensively. I often see myself as too tall and too skinny, with small boobs and a white girl ass, but he didn't look like he shared my assessment. His gaze ranged from my pale shoulders, across my freckled chest, to my little red bush, and down my long legs. I could feel my pussy getting wet, and I kept my legs together in the hopes that he couldn't see it.

"You're beautiful," he murmured.

I narrowed my eyes a bit. "You say that to all the girls."

"Because it's true," he replied. "I haven't been wrong yet, have I?"

In spite of myself, I thought about how the other girls had looked once they'd shed their clothing, and found it hard to argue the point. I felt myself blushing, but I refused to look away.

"So here's what we'll do," he said. "You'll lie down, and tell me what you think it would be like to hire a temp or two for me to ravish. If it really sounds like you'd enjoy it, then we'll do it."

"What are you going to do?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"I'm going to lie down next to you," he said. With no further warning, he reached up and pulled his shirt off.

I knew, from watching him with the other girls, that this might be my only opening to run. But I also knew that, if I tried to run, any hope I had of making a deal with him would be gone. The moment passed before I could decide what was wisest, and I was left mentally kicking myself for a moment.

He pulled off his pants next, watching me as he did so. I could see all of him now, this time without a screen to come between us. He was tall and lean, a bit like me, but with a fair bit more muscle. His hair was cut a bit shorter than I remembered from the videos, but his expression of calm anticipation was unchanged. I could smell his sweat and the shampoo he'd used not long before. I could see his cock, not quite at attention yet but showing at least some of his excitement.

I realized I was staring. My pussy was dripping wet, since the sight of his naked form had so far only led to pleasure, and I wondered again if he could tell. Taking another deep breath, I laid myself down on the bed, my legs as close together as I could manage.

He climbed onto the bed next to me, his leg touching mine. I stiffened at his touch, and when I glanced at his cock, I could see him stiffening as well. He set his hand on my side, just above my hip, and I felt my heart beat faster.

"So tell me," he said, "have you had any applicants yet?" He ran his fingers up and down my side, gently caressing my skin and sending tremors down my spine.

I forced myself to breathe normally. "I have," I said. "There was a college girl named Satsuka."

"What's she like?" he asked.

"She's...bubbly," I said. "She reminds me of Georgia."

"Good," he murmured. "Tell me more."

I gasped. As he spoke, he ran his hand along my hip, then danced his fingers across my bush. I pressed my legs together, and he whispered in my ear.

"I'm just trying to see if you really like the idea," he said.

"You've watched me," I said, surprising myself by blushing. "You know what gets me off."

He smiled. "I have an idea. But I want to feel what gets you off. One way or another."

I bit my lip. I knew what he was saying. If letting him touch me let me get out without getting knocked up, it would be worth it. And he had no way of knowing what, exactly, was pushing me higher. I took a deep breath and opened my legs - not wide enough to fit all of him, but enough for his hand.

The man's hand moved down, his fingers gliding across my wet lips. "Oh, Miss Martin," he marveled. "You really are overdue for service, aren't you?"

I moaned helplessly, all thought of concealing my desperate arousal lost. His fingers touched my clit, and for a moment I forgot how desperate my situation was.

"Sorry," he said with a gentle smile. "I'm interrupting you. Tell me about Satsuka."

"Okay," I said, getting my voice at least halfway under control. "So, Satsuka. She's short, with straight black hair. She's cheerful."

"Do you think she'd strip for me?" he asked.

"Yes," I gasped.

In truth, it wasn't a stretch for me to imagine this scenario. I had several primary sources that I could draw on, and I'd spent the entire interview with Satsuka imagining what she'd look like pinned to one of the display beds, squealing as the man explored her fertile depths. At the time, I'd been reminding myself to think less about tail and more about retail, but now I let the fantasy out to play.

"I bet she hardly knows how to pleasure herself," I said. "Or maybe she does but she's never been with a boy."

The man leaned in close, smelling my hair and nibbling at my ear, and I whimpered at the pleasure. I wondered if he'd make me cum with only his hands and our words.

"You've been thinking about this a lot, haven't you?"

"Yes," I gasped, feeling a distant sense of shame beneath all of the arousal.

"That's alright," he said. "Tell me more."

I was surprised that it wasn't harder to speak about these fantasies that I'd kept buried for months. Perhaps I was desperate to convince him, I thought, or perhaps I'd kept my kinky thoughts pressurized for so long that they had to find a release.

"I'll schedule her to close on a slow day," I said. "It'll be quiet by the time you sneak in."

His fingers ventured inside me, testing the waters. He was paying careful attention to how I moved, and to the sounds I made. Every little twist and moan gave him another sign of how to please me, and he was following them. I could feel my wetness covering his fingers and dripping onto the fancy bed.

"And you think she'll strip for me, huh?" he murmured. "What do you think she looks like naked?"

I didn't know of course, but I'd speculated enough that this wasn't much of a reach. "She's got a cute little bush. Her boobs are perky, with dark little nipples, and when she blushes it shows across her chest."

"Kind of like yours?" he asked.

I couldn't help but blush when he said that, and I saw that he was right; my shoulders and my breasts were flushed with some mixture of embarrassment and pleasure. My nipples were pale, but apart from that I could have been describing myself.

"Yes," I gasped.

"Do you think I could get her wet?" he went on.

"Oh god yes," I moaned. "She'd be helpless in no time."

I could feel myself rushing higher, my body eager for a climax. I had lost control of myself, seeking only the release that I now knew he'd provide.

"And do you think she's fertile?" he whispered.

"So fertile," I gasped. "Not that you need too much help there."

He smiled. "Strong swimmers and careful timing go a long way," he said.

I realized that, in watching the security feed, he must have been able to figure out each girl's cycle, so that he ravished them at their most fertile. I wanted to remark on his deviousness, or his potency, or just the way he was touching me, but words were hard to assemble; perhaps because he was equally skilled with his fingers, or perhaps because I was at the height of my cycle too.

"It turns you on so much to think of all of your girls getting knocked up, doesn't it," he noted. I said nothing in response, only moaned.

His pace slowed, though. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"So why didn't you hire miss Satsuka?"

I hesitated. All of my guilt over having pushed Fila into his path rose up, and I had to push it aside to think of a response.

"I didn't know if you were still around," I said. I didn't want to tell him to keep touching me, but it took effort not to buck against his hand.

"You've been watching your back for weeks," he said. "You must have suspected."

"I..." I took a deep breath, then continued. "I wasn't sure she had enough experience." He raised an eyebrow, and I clarified. "Retail experience."

"But you'd be okay with hiring her as a temp, and letting me ravish her, and then letting her go?"

"No," I insisted. "I'd keep her on. I take care of my girls." I tried to keep the note of bitterness out of my voice, and failed.

"You blame yourself for Fila, don't you?" he asked. I blushed again, noticing how it spread across my chest. "And if you hired Satsuka, you'd feel guilty for her too."

He moved quickly. He pulled his hand away from my pussy, and before I could move he'd grabbed my left wrist. I squealed and tried to push him away, and he grabbed my right wrist as well. As I struggled, he pushed my legs apart, forcing himself between them.

"No!" I cried. "Wait! I'll do it! I'll still hire her!"

He shook his head. "I don't want you to blame yourself," he said. "I'd rather you blamed me." And with that, he moved forward.

I struggled desperately. I was keenly aware of a few sensations - the smell of his hair as he locked eyes with me, the feeling of my wetness on his fingers as he held my wrist in place, the movement of the bed as he lined himself up. I twisted and squirmed, trying to keep the head of his cock away from my lips.

"You've been fantasizing about this for months," he said. "Let yourself feel it."

I made a wordless sound of indignation. He was right, of course, but he was also trying to distract me. I broke away from his gaze and looked down, focusing on twisting away from his hard cock. My body wasn't helping; my pussy had been enjoying his touch, and was clearly ready for more.

He leaned in close. I felt him kiss my forehead, just as he pressed his cock against my thigh. A part of me whispered that it was inevitable, and that I deserved it, but I willed myself to keep moving. I couldn't give in.

"It's not your fault," he whispered. An angry response leapt to mind, and in the time it took me to bite it back, he reached me.

I cried out as he pressed the head of his cock against my lips. I could feel my wetness covering him, feel my bush rubbing against him, feel him just beginning to part my lips.

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,002 Followers
12