The Scent of a Dancer

Story Info
My first time in a strip club.
1.1k words
4.25
8.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Petrice
Petrice
3 Followers

The Scent of an Exotic Dancer

It was the closest encounter sexually that I had had with a woman thus far. I had told my best friend about my BI-sexual revelation only a month before. He decided it was time for me to step up to the plate. I don't think he really believed me and was looking to see how far I would go before I choked. He planned the whole evening. First a jaunt over to Hooters for dinner, then off to the strip clubs. My only hesitation was wandering what to do if I ran into someone from work. I would clearly not be able to argue my reason for being there while a woman was giving me a lap dance.

As we walked in, the submissive side of me took over. I followed my friend in and let him do the talking. We sat mid ways from the stage. He handed me some money and said, "Now when you see something you like step up to the stage, she'll give you a show then prompt you for the money. Then when you see something you really like we'll see if she will do a private dance for you." My heart was racing with excitement.

I watch different girls take the stage all wearing a variety of outfits: schoolgirl uniforms, playboy bunnies, dominatrix, etc. Then I saw her. White see through evening dress, platinum blonde, dark tan, and tall legs. I stepped up to the stage. She stared into my eyes never loosing contact while she moved her body slowly into many erotic positions. The music was a very fast and heavy beat, but she kept in sync with the music in a way only a dancer would know how. This has always been an intriguing feat to me. Their bodies move as though the music is a slow blues tune, while its quite on the opposite spectrum. As she exited the stage after her set, she walked over to me, kissed me on the cheek, then did something to my ear that sent me over the edge. It was a purr that rolled off her tongue and vibrated the inside of my ear. I turned to my friend and said, "Her, she is the one." He went to her and made the arrangements. Very politely she came, took my hand, and escorted me to a small open cubicle. What I experienced next was something of what I think was pure intense amazement. To see it done is nothing in comparison. She took her topless body and contorted it within millimeters of my body. She slid herself along the contours of my body. Making contact with it in strategic places in order to titillate me. Grazing her breasts across my cheeks, I smelled this wonderful scent. It was a powdery, candy, perfume scent. It was one I had never smelled before. I could not get enough. Between the smell and her brushing her body against mine, I began to quiver like never before. She let out a little giggle, smiled, and whispered in my ear, "I know the feeling well, I love to have this done to me too." That's when she began touching me. I felt her head slide between my legs, her nose brushing on my clit. Sliding upwards, she looks at my chest and says, "I like your breasts." I knew that she had to be playing me, but I didn't care so long as she didn't stop. But then I felt it, something wet moving up my cleavage. The quivering and erratic breathing got so intense I was shaking. She worked her way up my chest to my neck then to my face. Kissing me all over while we were nipples to nipples. I saw my friend in the distance watching. He came over to us, slipped her more money and told her to keep it up. She did just that for what felt like forever.

About a half-hour later, she walked up to me took my hand again. "This one is on me!" There again she took me off to the cubicle. She had her back to me when I thought how I really wanted her nose and mouth back in my cleavage. Quickly I remembered the one-dollar bills my friend had given me earlier. It probably was a little tasteless what I did next, but I was not dumb. I knew this was no freebie, I knew my friend had to have slipped her more money when I wasn't looking. So I decided I would get her back on track. Before she turned around to face me, with my hands behind my back, I folded the dollars. Each a little shorter than the one before and placed them in all the places I wanted her face, from my cleavage to between my legs (the shortest being placed there). She took them as though they were breadcrumbs leading her home. Mission accomplished. I was very happy with my encounter.

As the night moved on we decide to go to another bar. We had only been sitting there for about fifteen minutes, when we felt that leaving the other place was probably a mistake. These girls were very young, possibly not legal, and boring. We went to get up when I saw her come on stage. A little thing, nothing like the silicone blonde, from before. She had short dark plum hair, dark makeup on pale white skin, small breasts, and dressed in calve high dominatrix boots. I told my friend I wanted her. He again made arrangements and she came to take me upstairs.

There was this sinister heavy beat of music playing, while she moved like a gypsy in slow motion. Starting much in the same way that the other had began her routine; she laid back on me and arced herself. There it was again, the exact same smell as the other dancer from the previous club. Was that a coincidence or just the scent of a dancer? She brought her arm around behind my neck, took hold pulling my hair, she began to suck my neck. Rolling her body around to face me, I see the tattoo of vampire teeth on her chest just before she did it. While pivoting in my lap, she grabbed my hair again, and moved in. She bit my neck three times. The quivers were back along with the uncontrollable urge to orgasm. She smiled as I did.

I have never had to control myself in that way before. Keeping my hands and tongue off of them was the hardest thing I think I have ever had do. I returned to my friend and said "Thank you for the best day of my life thus far."

Petrice
Petrice
3 Followers