The Scent of Sex

Story Info
A man and woman enjoy themselves on a tropical paradise.
906 words
3.22
7.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arching her back she bent down, as if plucking a fruit from the tree. Her bodacious buttocks titillated. She turned her back away, lifting up straight, her bare back teasing to be touched. The outlines of her very full breasts peaked out from behind her.

Agh, he groaned, feeling his hardness harden. He desired her to turn around, just a little bit, so he could take a peak at her enviable melons. Slowly, as if reading his mind, she pulled down her straw hat, shook her ass, and turned to face his direction, her breasts salaciously covered by her hat. She arched her back and stuck out her bum while pressing her full front against the tree. She flashed a smile: a mix of carefree innocent and seductive temptress. He nearly exploded.

It was in that moment a truth dawned on him. He began to articulate his musings in his journal, but his thoughts were rapidly interrupted. Noticing his distraction, she umped the ante, rubbing herself against the tree while arching her back further. It was as if she was making love to the tree, humping it and thrusting against it. She grabbed ahold of one of the thicker branches and began to shimmy her hips in circular motions, like a bellydancer, looking straight at him. The juxtaposition of her blonde hair and blue eyes with the movements of a traditionally darker skinned Middle Eastern dancer left him in awe. Yet, unlike her Eastern counterparts, her dress skirt drifted lower and lower along her body, leaving her almost fully exposed except for her thong. She oozed sex, like no other woman he had seen. And he was a well-traveled man.

She winked, and then dropped down into a crawl, the hat around her neck bobbing alongside her breasts. She stretched out onto the sand. She removed her hat, throwing it into the distance, and pressed her nipples against the sand, giving him an ample view of her cleavage. She shot him a naughty look, pressing her breasts against the sand, and submerging her legs and bum into salty ocean water.

At this point, he could not resist the urge to touch himself. He began to stroke his cock over his pants, as if remembering his favorite boyhood toy. He immediately felt some relief. He returned to his own world - him and his cock. He began to write, only to once again be interrupted. This time, it was by moans of pleasure.

The woman it seems, lying in a similar position, had brought her hand to her pussy, and had begun pleasuring herself. She too emanated a sense of comfort with her intimate parts, as if welcoming home a good friend. Breathing heavily, she moaned in ecstasy.

He groaned. She offered him a small, yet tantalizing smile, before continuing her work.

He put down his notebook and made his way toward her. The combination of the beating sun and his throbbing cock felt intense. He stood in front her, eyeing her with amusement. Remaining lying down on her stomach, she looked back up at him intensely, with naughty eyes, as if begging to be taken. He groaned again; he felt her gaze go directly to his cock.

He kneeled down beside her. She nodded and smiled. He kissed her neck, trailing a line of kisses down her spine to her buttocks. He skillfully pleasured her lower back before returning back up her to her neck. She shivered.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered in her ear while softly petting her hair. He trailed kisses down her body again, reaching her buttocks, and tearing off her thong. He circled her butt cheeks with slobbery kisses. He kissed down her left leg, spending ample time behind her knee and ankle. He gently sucked on each of her toes, before trailing kisses back up right leg. She quivered. As he kissed her right inner thigh, he caught a whiff of her salty scent. He went wild.

He lifted her and flipped her over. He was done playing around. He swiveled his tongue all over her inner thighs and mons venus before diving for her pussy. He sucked on her clitoris. He pulled down his pants, revealing his large cock. He suddenly entered her, forcefully pushing her back against the sand. She whimpered. He thrusted and her breasts jiggled. The two reached a steady rhythm. Her vagina contracted in pleasure against his hardness. He thrusted harder and harder.

He felt a release coming. He pulled out and the woman, as if reading his mind, readied in position, grabbed his cock with her hand. White liquid oozed out landing on her face and breasts. She rubbed it in (the ultimate skincare!), luxuriating in the sensations of the water, sand, sun, and cum on her body. She lost herself in the sensations.

He returned several feet away to his journal. He looked up at her playing with the textures like a puppy. He smiled.

"It was not her revealing outfit or voluptuous curves that stood out to me. Nor was it even her stunning smile. While those are all treasured gifts, it was not what moved me most. Rather, it was her relaxedness, her naturalness, that was her true superpower. Relax into who you are, it is the only way and the absolute best way to be." He scribbled those words in his book before lying back into a restful sleep.