The Scholarship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. But you can't be careful all the time." Maggie said. "Now look what you've done to me. You've got me all hot and bothered. You can't expect me to just go home like this. You know how boys are..all that testosterone and the next thing you know they start pawing at you. See, that's how it'll be. It'll either be the easy way or the hard way. So if it comes time for it, which will it be."

Tracy felt a trembling weakness in the pit of his stomach. Is this how it would be? No, he'd never allow himself to be put in such a position. But what if he were? What would he do? Was Maggie right?

"The easy way," Tracy admitted in a whisper.

"I thought so," Maggie smiled knowingly. "Now be a good girl and wrap your fingers around the base of my cock."

It wasn't a cock. It was a vibrator. A toy really. Tracy told himself as he wrapped his fingers around it.

"Is it big?" Maggie asked.

Yes, it felt big. Much bigger around than his cock. Tracy's cheeks blushed even more.

"Then tell me." Maggie ordered.

"It's big," Tracy stammered in a quiet whisper.

"Don't be scared. I'll be gentle," Maggie cooed. "But some frat boy probably won't be."

Tracy swallowed. He felt a shiver run down his spine. A frat boy. No, he'd never...

"I'm going to turn it on now." Maggie purred, as she flipped it on and positioned the clit tickler on her clit. "Now kiss the tip."

Parading around the campus in a school girl outfit. It had been the most humiliating moment of his life. But this? Kissing the head of what looked very much like a large flesh colored cock in front of the girl he loved, proved even more mortifying than even that.

"Take it in your mouth," Maggie breathed. Goddamn she was hot. In front of her was a cute blond school girl, obediently sucking a dildo that she had wedged against her sex.

Tracy parted his lips and took in the head. No matter how many times he told himself it was just a toy, the shape, the realistic head and shaft told his body what he was doing. He was sucking cock.

If he had any doubts about it, Maggie removed them.

"Suck it baby, suck that dick, you sexy little cocktease," she crooned.

He may have had second thoughts. He may have decided enough was enough. But Maggie took matters into her own hands much like any boy would have. With a pigtail in each hand, she fed Tracy the cock. Moving him up and down the shaft. Working him with it. Giving him entirely more of it that he was ready for. Making him cough and gasp. Making him make disgustingly loud noises, when all he wanted was to keep as silent as possible. Slurping. Sucking. Gasping.

Gently. Gently. Tracy wondered at Maggie's promise. Was this gentle? God, if this was, what would hard be? He closed his eyes and tried to endure.

Finally Maggie had enough. She wasn't content from the vibes from the cock. She wanted Tracy's tongue. She needed that sweet tongue. Now. She pulled the dildo from her crotch and replaced it with Tracy's eager lips.

"Mmmm...now use your tongue," Maggie ordered, her voice husky with her lust. "Work it. Hard. Stop being a fucking tease."

It was Tracy's cue. He fluttered his tongue up and down Maggie's erect clit. He was just glad he no longer had a cock in his mouth. This was a pussy. A sweet pussy he should be thankful for - and he was so very thankful. It didn't choke. It didn't hurt. He could feel her thighs quiver in response to his eager licks. Her moans were muffled by the thick thighs pressing so hard against his ears. His hair hurt from where she tugged. He licked quickly, till finally she was spent.

"Oh baby, that was something else," Maggie said. "You know, I carry so much guilt for not turning you in sometimes. It's so hard to sleep at night, but it's moments like that when you make it all worthwhile. Now be a good girl and bring me down gently."

"Yes love," Tracy said from between her thick thighs, her words burning his ears. I'm a boy. I'm a boy he repeated, his ears were red from being pressed on so hard, his face was a mess, not just from the slimy juice that covered every square inch, but from the ruddy red color of having held his breath for far too long.

Tracy licked gently, occasionally blowing, occasionally lapping up spent juices. Maggie called it bringing her down, but to Tracy, it felt like cleaning up after the girl and it felt demeaning. Despite his misgivings, he didn't complain. After hearing about her guilt from keeping his secret, it made him painfully aware of just how much he depended on this fickle and strange girl to keep his secret.

And he'd learned a valuable lesson. To make sure he was never alone with a boy. Never. Who knows what could happen?

Maggie lips were turned up in a blissful smile. Tracy took it as an opportunity.

"Love, you were a bit rough with me," Tracy said. "I mean..I like you know...with you. But sometimes you could be a bit more gentle."

"Was I too rough?" Maggie asked. "I'm sorry baby. Sometimes I get carried away. I tell you what, next time you suck Mr. Friendly, I'll be extra gentle. To make it up to you, I'll even buy you something pretty to make up for tonight. How is that?"

"You don't have to buy me anything," Tracy whispered. He didn't want any more presents. Her presents were things for girls, and he was a boy.

"I know, but I want to." Maggie patted Tracy's head. Her mind was made up.

++++++++++++++++++

Tracy stood in front of his closet, his eyes full of dismay. Instead of things getting better over time, they'd only gotten worse.

"Do I have any of my old clothes left?" Tracy asked, finally putting his foot down. His closet had steadily swelled with purchases from Maggie. But the clothes she bought were nothing like his old clothes. Where they had been drab and modest, these were bright and immodest. The colors he could get used to, but the fit, it was as if they molded and displayed him. Damn it, even his sneakers were gone. Replaced by uncomfortable pumps and sandals.

"I may have thrown out the last of them yesterday afternoon," Maggie replied. "They looked a little butch and it isn't just your ass on the line anymore. We are in this together, and I intend that you pull this stunt of yours off - no one and I mean no one, will ever think that you are a boy pretending to be a girl. Besides, I believe a thank you is in order after buying you all those clothes with my own hard earned money."

Hard earned? Your parents left it to you. Me? I have to spend every day looking like a living doll to hopefully get a degree and get a decent job.

But, Tracy wisely bit his tongue. He dared not go there. Instead he took a different tact. "Why can't I wear clothes like you?"

"We've been over this a hundred times," Maggie said, her voice rising in anger. "You are not like me. I'm not a boy. I don't have to worry about being found out. Or jail or prison. But since you want to take a tone with me, I tell you what - once you are done getting dressed, I think you need a bit of a lesson."

"But Maggie," Tracy whined. "I was just asking a question." He just didn't like some of the clothes. They were far too sexy and attracted the wrong kind of attention. He'd give anything if he no longer have to deal with the flirtations and butt grabs from unruly frat boys. However, he had to endure, he had to get by. It was only for awhile. When the year was over, he'd find a scholarship somewhere else. Anywhere else.

"Fine, we will double it then."

"Wait! I wasn't...I mean... I am..it isn't fair." Tracy grew more flustered.

"Triple. You know we can keep at this all day."

"Yes love. Sorry love." Finally Tracy was able to get control of his loose tongue. There was no fighting it. At one time he'd probably been able to get by with it, but now it seemed Maggie seemed to take exception to the most minor tone of rebellion. Tracy quickly dressed, having more important things to worry about than how much leg his mini skirt showed or that his sweater was so tight. No, now he had real problems. He opened his blouse and unhooked the clasp of his push up bra and waited for the worst.

"You know this hurts me just as much as it hurts you," Maggie said, her fingernails brushing Tracy's tender nipples, drawing them to hardness despite his best efforts to the contrary. "But I'm doing this for your own good."

The tears started even before the punishment began. Just the expectation was enough. Tracy bit his lips and held his hands clasped firmly behind his back lest she start over.

Boys are tough he repeated to himself. But he didn't feel tough. It shouldn't hurt so much. All she was doing was pinching and pulling his nipples. Yet it hurt. And the hurt grew. Grew till he couldn't take it.

"Ouch..ouch...please..." Tracy blubbered, red faced, mascara running in rivulets down his cheeks.

"i know it hurts baby," Maggie said. "But it's the only way I can teach you. And what is it that I'm trying to impress upon you?

"That I'm not supposed to be rebellious my love."

Fingers resumed their twisting and tweaking. Tracy resumed fighting the contortions his body wanted to assume in order to get away from those harsh fingers. Yet, he knew if he succumbed to that weakness, she'd start from the beginning.

God Maggie was hot. Having that sexy blond wriggling and crying, yet remaining in position so obediently, had worked up her pussy something fierce. Someone was going to have to do something about it sooner, rather than later.

"And why is that sweetie?" Maggie asked, giving her prisoner another break.

"Because..because," Tracy thought quickly, thinking of the last question she'd asked, but it was difficult due to the aching pain deep in his nipples and the tears falling from his eyes. "Because boys are...rebellious."

"And..." Maggie resumed the harsh twisting and tweaking for several more minutes until Tracy's tender teats were swollen and welted before pausing to let him answer.

"I'm a- a girl..." Tracy blubbered. But only for awhile he reminded himself silently. "A good girl."

"That's right." Maggie said, as she gently stroked the hot welted skin of Tracy's chest. "A boy would never cry from a little nipple play. I thought we were making such progress. Do you need me to enroll you in another yoga or dance class?"

"No love," Tracy assured the demanding girl. He shivered a bit thinking about both activities. They sounded so innocuous at first. But the effects..the yoga alone seemed to make it so easy to stretch in ways that weren't considered masculine at any level. Worse, it seemed his body was becoming leaner and more supple. The dance classes were even worse. It was bad enough that was was made to follow. Worse, was that he had to dance with boys while wearing the daring outfits that now filled his closet.

Worse, dancing with boys and being forced to follow by sense of touch was bad enough. But the fact that some of them were handsy and tried to touch him in inappropriate places made it all so much worse. It made is so very hard for him to remind himself that he was a boy, not when he felt so very different from those college boys he danced with.

"If you don't like the clothes, there's a simple way to remove any doubt about being a girl this Friday. There's a mixer you know," Maggie said. "Maybe it's time you showed off you new oral skills to some hunky frat boy."

"Please Maggie, I don't want some frat boy. I want..I want to wear the clothes. you bought me. I like them. I like them an awful lot. I really do." Tracy begged, kissed the knuckles of Maggie's fingers, sucking a finger into his mouth. He knew what Maggie liked. He had no intention of showing off his new oral skills. He blushed knowing full well that he would be able to succeed, after all the repeated lesson on Maggie's latex toy.

"Did I get you all hot and bothered playing with your titties?" Maggie asked. "Or was it the talk of sucking off some fat asshole frat boy?"

"Playing with my chest," Tracy stammered. God it hurt to even say it, but it was better than the alternative. "And thinking about tasting you."

Tracy went down on the raven-haired girl. Licking and sucking Maggie just the way she liked. Taking her gently to orgasm, and then racing her to an orgasmic finish.

After her orgasm, he took a chance. "I want to ask you something, but I want to make sure you don't think I'm being rebellious."

"So ask." Maggie sighed in pleasure.

"Love I was wondering..if this time...you'd please do something for me?"

He bit his lip and prayed she wouldn't stiffen. God how he needed it, he was so unbelievably horny. He ached. He ached almost all the time. His need was so great that his tongue braved the dull ache of his bottom cheeks. Yet he was having second thoughts. He wanted to make love to her - at the very least for her to take his manhood into her mouth. But the look in her eye made him shiver. What was he willing to accept?

"Would you play with me...down there," Tracy stammered. Not what he truly wanted, but what he was willing to settle for. Such a small thing really. A tiny little favor was all he was requesting.

"Really?" Maggie replied archly. "Is that what you would rather do? Instead of tasting me and making love to me again, you'd rather me tug your little clit?"

Tracy felt he'd gone too far. "No, I'd rather make love to you." He lied.

"Are you sure?" Maggie purred. I guess I don't have to do it if you don't want me to."

"I want to make love to you," Tracy said. "I do. But if you would tug my...clit...I'd like that too." Was it truly that easy? Why hadn't he asked for this long ago? Probably because he was mortified asking to have his clit tugged. He wasn't a girl, he was a boy. He wanted- he wanted to ask her to suck his cock, to let him fuck her. But by now he was willing for just about anything to sooth the aching in his balls.

"Let's take a look at it." Maggie smiled. "Let's see if your clit needs some attention."

It isn't a clit. It's a cock. A dick. But though he thought it, Tracy knew better than to argue. He eagerly let her strip him of the tight support garment that kept his manhood hidden and then the strips of tape that made him resemble a girl and not a boy. It seemed so small after being bunched up so tightly all day.

"It is a cute little clit. The perfect size for a sexy little girl." Maggie giggled, as she waggled the small appendage between her forefinger and thumb. It wasn't a dick. Not a scary large phallus that could change the dynamic of their relationship. No, it nestled neatly between her fingers. It wasn't very manly at all. As a matter of fact, it was almost fragile in appearance. She pulled, testing it's strength.

"Ouch..." Tracy groaned. "Gentle love..."

"Sorry," Maggie said. "I thought it'd be tougher. Do you want to see it?"

No not really, Tracy though as he looked down and saw his tiny cock nestled below a tight triangle of curly down and shapely legs sporting a pair of thigh highs and a pair of heels. He shook his head to get the image out of his brain. He was cute and sexy in a way that even turned him on. He looked like a girl, a girl sporting a small erection. Yet he was a boy- a boy. He would a boy again. Soon. But for now..

Maggie wasn't waiting for an answer. She took him by the ankles and pushed them up by his head. Before he could so much as struggle or complain, she'd grabbed his hips and tugged him to her chest. It was a precarious and vulnerable position. It was a position no self-respected boy should ever find himself in. His legs flopping around in the air. His cock there above, pointing down at his face.

"There, now you can get a good look at it. Just look at the precious little clit. See how plump it's getting," Maggie said. "Maybe it does need some attention. Is that what it needs? A bit of attention? Let me hear you say it, or I might stop."

"It needs some.." Tracy said feeling incredibly stupid.

"What is it?" Maggie said. "What is it called? Be careful."

Be careful. His initial answer was obviously wrong. It wasn't hard to know what she wanted to hear. What would a girl say? But he was a boy. The aching in his balls made it easy to sacrifice a bit of pride.

"My clit. My clit needs attention." Tracy stammered, his voice cracking, his cheeks crimson from his humiliation. "But maybe - maybe we could try a different position love."

But she was jacking him now and playing with his balls. God it felt so good. His dick was getting bigger, and not quite so embarrassingly small. He could feel his come rising. It was the moment that Maggie stopped and left him hanging. Dangling and bobbing far too close to his face.

"I'd love to help. But there is one small problem."

Maggie reached beneath his sweater and tugged on his already sensitive and still aching nipples. Poor Tracy's hips humped in the air as his need was denied so close to his climax.

"Ahhhhhh....what is that...." Tracy moaned.

"Do you think it will make a mess?" Maggie said, cupping his balls and giving a small squeeze.

"Mmmmmpphhh" Tracy bit back a groan. Oh that ached. He'd come to have a case of chronic blue balls over since he'd moved in with Maggie and now they ached enough to bring tears to his eyes, but he knew better than complain. "No..No I don't think so."

"I do," Maggie said, smugly arching an eyebrow. "A big load of cummy cum will raise suspicions when the room is supposedly inhabited by a couple of girls that don't have boyfriends. Do you have a solution? Do you know of some boy you can call to come up here tonight?"

"No, but..ah...we could..." It was so hard to think. In a pair of panties. In a sock. They would have to be washed. A tissue and he could smuggle it to the restroom and flush it away. A boy? No a boy wasn't an option.

"Oh this cute little clitty is shrinking. I guess we will have to call it a night unless we can think of something quickly. Maybe you can get yourself a boyfriend? Someone to call at times like this. I've seen the way they look at you now. It should be easy. Is that what you want?"

Maggie gave his balls a firmer squeeze.

"Noooo-OHHHH - I love you. I don't want boys. I want you. Only you my love." Tracy gasped, his painted lips forming a round 'O'.

"That's a shame. But, you know sweetie, seeing your mouth in that pretty little "O" has given me an idea" Maggie said as she resumed her tugging. Spitting on his cock and working it up and down in her silky grasp. "It's quite simple. The best hiding place ever. A place where no one can check. You can just swallow the evidence."

Tracy's eyes widened in alarm. His cock, his hard cock bobbed up and down pointing dangerously at his face. At his mouth.

No.

He wouldn't.

He couldn't. Boys didn't swallow. Girls did, and even then only a few. Only a certain sort of girl, at least according to the tales he'd heard from some of the sorority sisters.

But it felt so good. By then the surge of pleasure in his balls had long since won the argument.

"So I guess the question of the hour is..." Maggie teased. "Do you swallow?"

Tracy's mouth formed a tight line. No way. He shook his head. There must be another way.

"We should can stop then," Maggie stopped tugging and resumed massaging Tracy's tight aching balls. "It would just be cruel to continue this anymore."

Tracy's eyes pleaded with her, but the tightness in his jaw subsided. He wasn't a girl- especially not that sort of girl. Yet, his lips parted of their own volition.

"Unless of course you swallow?" Maggie pressed.

Tracy nodded, his cheeks burning with humiliation. This was only for awhile. He only had to endure.

"I can't hear you?" Maggie said, her eyes bright with power.

"Yes---I- -------swallow." Tracy whimpered. God, his balls ached so much, at this point he'd do anything, say anything. Anything at all.

"Tell me before you come." Maggie ordered.