The Scholarship

Story Info
A college student is offered an intriguing opportunity.
7.2k words
4.67
21.6k
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Peter, what do you think?" asked Mr. Indigo with the air of a professor challenging his students. Appropriate, Peter thought, since they were at a University.

Peter didn't bother looking over at his colleague, he knew that Mr. Indigo wouldn't be looking at him. They were sitting in their respective arm chairs, facing the front of the small office the University was allowing them to use for their interview. Peter stared for a beat at the door that just closed behind their one and only prospect of the day: an undergraduate senior named 'Will'. Peter admitted to himself that he hadn't been expecting much, when he came to the school today, but had been pleasantly surprised by their interviewee. The kid had talent and would certainly go far with the right opportunity. Peter turned to his colleague and told him so.

"I agree", he said casually, still not looking back at him. Mr. Indigo was, perhaps inevitably, wearing an indigo-colored suit. Stylish, if perhaps a little out of place here in this more conservative part of the country.

In Mr. Indigo's lap sat a buxom red-haired woman. Miss Katherine, as he affectionately called her, was staring at him with adoration. Her lips were parted, her eyes were full of lust, and her hand was gently tugging at the knot in his dark blue neck-tie as if desperately trying to get him to kiss her.

Only moments ago, Miss Katherine had been the picture of professionalism, if still a smokin' hot piece of ass. She wore a tight white collared-blouse, a black pencil skirt, and black heels, her hair done up in a messy bun. She looked professional, yet inviting, and anyone who stared would know wasn't wearing a bra underneath. That was on Mr. Indigo's orders, Peter knew.

Miss Katherine knew how to behave when they were with mixed company, but since the only three people left in the room were all full members of the Lichtenburg Group, She could finally be herself.

"Yes", Indigo continued, business-like, "That young man will make a great addition. Why don't we see if Courtney is a good match for him." You'd almost think he hadn't noticed the vixen-in-heat that was nearly grinding on him until he said, "You're welcome to stay and watch Peter, but--"

"Say no more, sir. I'll go and see her now", Peter said with amusement in his voice. Mr. Indigo always liked to have Miss Katherine close at hand, but Peter thought that having two stunning women with them might be conspicuous. His girl, Aubrey, was waiting for him back at the hotel. Peter had barely stood up out of his chair and Katherine had already knelt on the floor and begun undoing his belt. Peter slowly opened the door into the hall to make sure no one was around to see what was going on inside. It wouldn't do to have intruders right now. Peter could hear the moans and the slurps and the rhythmic 'glugging' of Miss Katherine's fellatio as he made his way out into the hall, closing the door behind him. He would go immediately to see Courtney as they discussed, and then he would go back to the hotel to join Aubrey in some celebrating.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Will stood at the front of the classroom, writing out all the steps for solving a problem one of his students had asked about. As the fall semester came to an end, the math building was way heated to compensate for the freezing temperatures outside, but as always, it was up way too high. He paused to wipe a bead of sweat from his brow. Then turned to the class.

"Any questions about that?" Will was excited about his last class as a Teacher's Assistant. He enjoyed teaching, but it was hard not to be anxious for graduation. He tried not to let it show, he wanted to be kind and welcoming of any last-minute questions before these freshman took their calculus finals.

He scanned the room to get a look at his students' faces: most were anxiously copying down the solution, a few were looking like they couldn't wait for class to end, and then there was Courtney. Will glanced for just a moment in her direction and caught her eye. She waves flirtatiously and flipped her hair, giving him a suggestive wink. She broke eye contact to glance down towards his....well, he couldn't be sure from this distance. Then, she looked back up at him and waggled her eyebrows. Will looked away before he started to blush. He just had to get through this last class.

Courtney was a puzzle. She was the hottest girl in his class, without a doubt. With long blonde hair, pouty lips, and bright blue eyes, she was a contender for the most attractive young woman in the school. Her full breasts and tight, athletic ass were were hidden under modest clothing when the semester began. Beautiful, she may have been, but she didn't seem interested in looking inviting to any potential suitors. Will didn't know her personally, but got the impression from others that she was a bit of any ice queen.

Then one day, a couple weeks before, she had completely flipped that reputation upside down. Will had just come out of some interview for some job or fellowship or something...The Lichtenburg Group were they called?...and then after nearly an hour of sitting alone at his desk during his hours, Courtney came in at the very end.

"Hi!"

Will had gotten up to throw something away and when he turned back toward his desk, Courtney was only inches away from him. Where the hell had she come from? Her lips were parted into a magnificent smile

"Hi, uhh, sorry I forgot your name," Will lied, but she hadn't been to office hours before, and for some reason Will felt like he shouldn't appear to have know exactly who she was.

The inches between them slowly dissolved as she stepped in closer to him

"I'm Courtney," she said it almost in a whisper, as if it were a secret.

Will instinctively stepped back away from her. He nearly tripped on the knee-high trash can behind him. Being that close to a student was definitely a no-no

"Well it's...uhhh,...nice to formally meet you." Will took a breath to take stock of this strange situation. Courtney's hooded sweatshirt was tight around her chest and cut off to show several inches of midriff. Black yoga pants covered her lower half, which was walking closer to him again. And also, he noted, she didn't have any books with her. No pencils or notebooks or a bag or anything at all.

"Did you--", Will said at the same time Courtney replied with, "It's great to meet you, too!" She said it with all the excitement of a cheerleader at the championship football game. She was thrusting her chest out, arching her back. Will caught a whiff of her perfume, which made him momentarily forget how to speak. "Oh sorry were you saying something?" she said quickly.

"D-did you have a question," Will's voice cracked "or a concept you wanted to go over?"

Courtney blinked, "Oh, uhh yeah! I was wondering if you wanted to have a drink with me tonight? Or like right now or whatever?"

"A drink?" Will repeated with all the academic prowess of a yo-yo.

"Yeah! I know this place nearby that won't card me, I just--"

"I-I-I don't think that's such a great idea." Will didn't know what was happening. How convenient it was that department policy prohibited him from socializing with students, or he might just do something really embarassing.

"You don't?" Courtney deflated. That look in her eyes nearly broke Will's heart, though he couldn't fathom why she would be so dejected, or why she had even asked. Was this a prank of some sort?

"Uh well you're underage--" Will began, but Courtney cut him off.

"No! I'm 18!" With renewed excitement, she giggled and bounced on the balls of her feet.

"I-I uhh..." Will steeled himself. "I meant too young to drink. I'm not comfortable with that?" Why did he say that? It wasn't really true, he didn't really care about the drinking age. The real problem was that she was his student.

Before he could get correct himself, Courtney supplied, "Well we could just go out somewhere else, if you want!" Persistence began to mix in with her excitement. Her hand started to play with the bottom of his shirt, gently rubbing the fabric, and it was at that moment Will realized just how close she was. He peered around the empty office. It was shared with four other T. A.s. Was it good fortune that none of them were here right now? Maybe it would have been easier to push her away if his peers were watching. As it was, he hadn't had that luxury.

Courtney bit her lip, "I mean we could just hang out right here." Her bright blue eyes met his. "That door locks doesn't it?" She giggled, making his heart do some acrobatic stunt he didn't know the name of.

"They all have keys." What on earth? Just tell her 'no'. This cannot continue, whatever it is. You'll be out on your ass without a diploma, he told himself.

Courtney's mouth was barely an inch away from his, her lips parted. Will hadn't notice that happen. Her eyelids were heavy with lust, and were almost all the way closed when he finally mustered the strength to take some control of this situation.

"Courtney," Will had to half-climb over a desk to put some distance between them. "I'm sure you're a nice young lady, but the department has a strict policy against fraternization." Will swallowed, "After the class ends, when the final exam is over, we can hang out if you want to."

Courtney looked desperate, "Aren't you graduating? Will you even still be around?"

"Uhh, well I don't actually know what I'm doing yet, I thought maybe I might...well I don't know. But it doesn't matter. Uhh, this is inappropriate. But if you'd still like to grab that drink after finals, then I promise I'll be around. Maybe we can celebrate the end of the semester, or something."

Courtney seemed to ponder that for moment, and finally appeared to have accepted what Will had said. "You promise?"

"Umm, yeah," Will really need Courtney to accept his compromise and leave the office. He didn't think he could keep pulling himself away from her.

"Okay!" The cheerleader energy had returned. "I'll hold you to that!" Courtney turned to head back into hall, Will assumed, out of the building. He watched her leave with great appreciation, as her hips swayed and...was that a wiggle? Had she wiggled her ass? Did she know he was looking?

After she'd left, Will took notice of the fact that the office door had been open the whole time. The fact that absolutely no one had walked by to see what had just taken place was nothing short of a miracle.

Now, back in the classroom where he was giving one last lesson, Will was breathing a sigh of relief as the minute hand clicked away his last moments as an instructor. He bid farewell to the class and wished them all a happy holiday as they poured out into the hall.

"Umm, Will?" a small voice was barely audible over the roar of the students leaving. Courtney was standing in front of him hugging her books to her chest. "I had a question about that last problem."

Will froze. This was dangerous. Was she telling the truth, or was this an excuse to stay behind and get him alone? He could tell her 'no'. Class was over, he wasn't obligated by the school to answer anything more.

He cleared this throat. At the very least, his voice would not crack again. "Sure, Courtney. What was your question?" He began to turn to the chalk board to exam the last problem, but Courtney held out her notebook and placed it on the small table at the front of the classroom, bending over to point at her notes. Will noted that she had not had to bend over right in front him, and point her ass right at his crotch, but she had. Will looked at the door to the hallway, the last student to leave had blessedly, closed the door. That was unusual.

He turned to look back at Courtney, who was still reading her notes. She hadn't wiggled or giggled or anything. Maybe he was reading into this, Maybe the direction of her ass was just a coincidence. She was just a student trying to learn the material. Maybe that day in the office had never even happened. Will had just had a dream, he'd fallen asleep at his desk, and imagined everything. Will held on to that belief for as long as he could, which would end up being about sixty seconds.

Will bent over the table parallel to Courtney to explain what the notes and talk about the concepts. While one hand was pointing at the page, the other arm was propping him up. After only a few seconds of him speaking, Courtney's breast brushed against his arm muscle, keeping contact just a hair longer than what could easily be considered an accident. Will broke his promise to himself to keep his voice from cracking.

The dull hum of the building's central heating covered the silence while Will thought quickly. Coutney hadn't looked up from the page. Maybe he could just pretend that hadn't happened. He began to pick up where he left off. Courtney nodded along. Maybe it was just an accident after all.

Her breast touched his arm again, but this time it wasn't the side. She had turned to put his arm in her cleavage, wrapping it between two perfect breasts. He meant to look up at her to admonish this behavious, but his eyes couldn't quite get past her voluptuous chest. He started when he realized he'd been staring and his head snapped up to tell Courtney off. Before he could say anything, however, Courtney's mouth met his. Will's insides all went in different directions. A gentle, playful kiss became more sensual has he felt her tongue probe his. She moved to stand directly in front of him, her hand reaching up to grab the back of his head. Courtney moaned softly. His hands had placed themselves on her ass. He had definitely not asked them to do that, and it was that woke him back to his senses.

Will pulled away, "Courtney," he scolded.

Then it hit him. This was a trick. A trap. She was recording this or there was a witness hiding somewhere or something. She was going to black mail him to get a better grade. But why? She was one of the best in the class. For a friend then. This was going to end his career. He'd never graduate now. Will looked frantically around the room for the hidden camera, or tape recorder, or gotcha journalist or something. Women had never been interested in him before, why on earth hadn't he realized until now that this was a set-up

But it wasn't.

"I know you said after the final," Courtney was panting. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself" She stepped closer and placed a hand on Will's pec. Will wanted to pull her close and continue making out, maybe try to appreciate the feel of her ass. He hadn't really let himself do that a moment ago. What would be the harm in that? If this was a trick, she'd won. He was already done for. May as well try to get something out of it.

No, said a voice in his head. She's still your student. There's no hidden camera. She's just confused, probably has a thing for teachers or something.

The voice sounded more confident then Will felt.

"Courtney," Will tried to put as much kindness into his voice as he could, while still standing his ground.

"I know," she interrupted. "I know. I'll meet you after finals?"

Before he could answer, she kissed his cheek and sauntered out the door. Yet another miracle that they were surrounded by a campus of people and not a single one saw him cross a sacred boundary with a student. Will absentmindedly rubbed his cheek where she'd kissed it. It felt hot, or was that just the room? As his heart pounded in his chest, he thought it probably wasn't the room.

Will walked home to his house just off-campus. As he walked down the street towards his front door, and glanced over at nice car parked a few houses down from his, and made eye contact with the man in the driver seat. He was a bald man in a dark blue suit. Will made a non-committal nod and smiled in a way that he hoped he seemed friendly as he passed by, continuing on his way. Suddenly there was a woman sitting in the seat next the man in the suit. Will looked away quickly, hoping to convince everyone there, including himself, that he hadn't just seen a woman whose head had definitely been in the man's lap just a moment before. Had she licked her lips. Wow, he thought. Good for you dude. Will tried not to judge the man for getting some in such a public place. He had, after all, nearly done the same thing today.

Will sighed deeply, deciding that he would prefer not to think about Courtney just now. Will's roommates were all watching TV in the living room when he entered. They invited him to join them. There was room for him on one of the couches, despite the fact that all four of his roommates were in there along with two of their girlfriends. He politely declined and went upstairs to his room. This would normally be the time where he would make himself something to eat, but he found he wasn't hungry. He laid in bed, his thoughts kept drifting to Courtney. Logically, he had no reason to think she wasn't going to report his behavior to the school endangering his graduation status. But he couldn't convince himself that she would. She had seemed genuine.

Will figured that she was just into teachers or authority figures or something. That seemed to make the most sense. When finals were over and he was no longer a T.A., would she still be interested? Will thought probably not. Despite what had happened today, Will thought that whatever he could fantasize to himself for his and Courtney's plans for after finals, was probably be too good to be true. He was dimly aware that as soon as finals were over, he would have to join the other T. A.s for a grading party to get though grading all of the finals, which would go to the early hours of the morning, he knew. He tried to turn his thoughts to his future plans, which he hadn't decided on yet, but as he drifted off to sleep, Courtney's smile, large perky breasts, and tantalizing ass were all he could think about.

On the day of finals, Will was the one proctoring the last time slot. He stood in front of the two hundred students who'd been unlucky enough to have to stay on campus until the very last day of finals before going off to their winter break plans. Forty minutes into the three hours allotted, Courtney approached the table where he sat, the final in her hand. He was both grateful and disappointed that she was wearing a set of matching sweat pants and shirt. She looked cute, but it wasn't exactly flattering to her body either. Will tried very hard not to think about the sorts of things that would be flattering on her when she laid her final down on the table. He had thought she was going to ask a question, so he leaned in, but she stood up, apparently finished. She gave him an inconspicuous wink and turned to leave the auditorium where the final was taking place.

Will looked down at the exam. She was done already? He picked it up and looked at it. He couldn't start grading it now, lest a student see the markings and no what was right and wrong, he just glanced at her answers. Flipping casually through the pages, he thought it looked like she had done very well, and completed the whole test, even though she'd finished so quickly. Will couldn't help but be impressed.

As the last student left the auditorium, Will picked up the stack of finals and placed them in his bag. The others would already have started the grading party, trying to finish as soon as possible. His hands in his pockets, he headed down the aisle of the auditorium towards the exit. He wasn't sure what he'd do. He hadn't had a chance to talk to Courtney about his commitment to grading with the T.A.s. He had no way of contacting her to discuss it now. Would she even still be expecting him? He was only halfway across the auditorium when the heavy metal door opened to let someone in. It was Courtney. Apparently, yes, yes she was still expecting him.

The Courtney that was now walking toward him was not the same as the one from a couple hours before. She had apparently gone home to change. Her black, long sleeved blouse was form-fitting, accentuating her substantial bust. Her loose., white skirt matched her high-heeled shoes, and stopped several inches above the knee. Large hooped earrings dangled next to her face, and bangle bracelets jingled together as her harms swung in time with her steps. She was practically skipping towards him.

12