The Scholarship Pt. 05

Story Info
Wallet is now Vanessa's - lock, cock, and bank account.
3.5k words
4.63
8.8k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now official! Toy could hear the hooting, hollering, and celebratory cheers in the room from underneath Goddess's ass. He came very close to cumming when Leila and Vanessa were using his abdomen to sign the documents assigning yet another woman absolute domain over him and his finances. But having been made to edge so many times and for so long in the past, he was able to reel himself back in.

His captivity was already set to go another two years until Cassandra graduated, but it would now continue two years beyond that. It would now be incumbent upon Vanessa to find the next winner if this were to continue. While a possibility, no woman who had been offered the power has yet to say no to it.

Resigned to his fate, and grateful to Goddess for every minute of it, toy continued edging.

* * * * * * *

Straddling atop toy's face, signed documents sealing his fate still on his abdomen Leila felt just a bit high again realizing the success of the plan she put in place so many years ago. The sorority of women had grown again. All had graduated, at the least, magna cum laude. All had gone on to prestigious careers in their own right. And none of them had to take on any debt to do so. All thanks to her quick and devious thinking over a decade ago. Well... and thanks, she supposed, to this simple bag of cash underneath her. He was all too happy surrendering hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of dollars every year just to live out his fantasies of being a perpetually naked servant-boy to a house full of women. Though this might not be exactly as he pictured it, he really no longer had any choice in the matter. All of it was in Leila's control. She was his Goddess.

Leila slowly pitched forward, her ass grinding teasingly into toy's face underneath her. She put her hands down on either side of her mount's hips and let her hair lightly tease his already eager cock. Bringing her wickedly smiling face down to so that toy could feel her breath on that weeping worry-stone that he was rubbing with great anticipation, she could feel the heat emanating off of him. She could barely contain the laugh at the muffled whimpers coming from underneath her.

Knowing that he was incredibly close to popping, she thought it wiser to back off for now. The idea was to keep him in this state of heightened arousal with his mind and his will turned to pudding. She lifted her weight off of toy's face and got up on her hands and knees over him. Slowly slinking her way back off of him, she allowed her hair to tickle his unprotected skin all the way up his body until she was face to face with him. Her lips inches from his.

"Sooooooo clooooooossseeeee" she whispered, letting her exhale wash over his lips.

The smallest, meekest "... please" escaped from toy's lips.

"Awwwwwww" chuckled Leila knowing she set the hook ever deeper each time she did things like this. Maybe she WOULD give him something. "Open" she commanded.

Toy, powerless on the floor, naked and edging, opened his mouth. Leila let a shiny, wet ball of spit slowly drip from her mouth into his.

"Do NOT swallow" she instructed as she stood up and turned her focus back on to the other two women. Picking the signed documents up off of toy's abdomen "So... Vanessa... any questions?"

"Um, actually, yeah. A few. So... Cassie mentioned something about 'incentive compensation'? Something about the worse I treat him, the more I could get out of him?" queried Vanessa.

Tickled by the idea of 'incentive compensation' Leila explained "Oh 100%! But it's a little more devious that. So, remember how I told you some money is held aside for him - IF" she really stressed the 'if' - "he were ever to be released from his agreement? Well, the meaner you are, the hornier he gets. The hornier he gets, the meaner he wants you to be. And this is where you can extract extra things from him. The sky is pretty much the limit here

"There is no predefined schedule of do X and get Y in exchange. So it's really up to your creativity and cruelty to make him give you more... or, quite directly, just TAKE it from him. And, thanks to those basic rules in force with the contract, he's going to be wired to give you pretty much whatever you want

"And, here's the kicker. This is why this part is extra cruel. All of that money comes directly out of the fund set aside for him. So every bit you take from him leaves him with less and less waiting for him if he were to ever reach the end of the term on this agreement." Leila looked down at her toy and was electrified watching his own spit pool uncontrollably in his mouth, mixing with hers.

"Speaking of" interjected Cassandra "wallet here offered to fill the closet in Vanessa's new room with a brand new wardrobe. He offered to buy her 'whatever she wishes to fill up her closet'. I thought that was very sweet of him to offer."

"Oh, toy, that IS very generous of you" Leila said, shifting tones from friendly banter with her friends to that of admonishing an inferior "you KNOW that's coming out of your funds, right? That's not getting charged to the estate; that's getting charged to you."

On the floor still edging, saliva still pooling, and breathing heavily through his nose, toy nodded in surrender. Leila could tell he was definitely surfing right along the edge. And, she had to admit, she was kind of proud of how well he was faring through all of this. These sessions when another new woman gets added were definitely some of the hardest and most intense.

"I think to facilitate that, we'll open a charge account in her name and set it to autopay the full current balance amount out of your account every month" Leila continued. "We don't want the poor woman to worry about ever worry about hitting a limit on those" she said mockingly.

Leila, turning her attention back to Vanessa, her tone once again shifting to a much friendlier one "You're going to have fantastic credit at the end of this, too. Not something most people have coming out of college." And though she was addressing Vanessa, these were really meant to sting toy "Saks? Jimmy Choo? LaPerla? Sound reasonable to you, Nessa?" winking at Vanessa to punctuate the question.

"And, Tiffany, too. I mean, I WILL need some jewelry to accessorize the new 'drobe" Vanessa said, surprising herself. She could tell Leila and Cassandra were surprised, too. She had definitely taken to the new dynamic quicker than expected.

"AND Tiffany" affirmed Leila "You are very generous, indeed, toy. You may soon have absolutely NOTHING left but the clothes on your back" she giggled sitting back down on the couch. "Any other questions, Nessa?"

"Only one more for now" returned Vanessa playfully teasing her hair "there was also mention of other rules. And Cassandra really piqued my interest the last time she and I were together."

With the look of pride in her genius, Leila excitedly explained "Yeah, I knew I wouldn't be able to think of everything in the contract he signed; so I gave myself the power to make modifications at any time. And, with the right to assign the rights to others, you just gained the power to add rules, too.

"Every woman who came before you here added and removed rules. All to make the arrangement more in alignment with what they might want or need. While both of you now have this power, traditionally, we've left it to the more senior in the pair to make actually make those changes; while the more junior woman learns the ropes, so to speak. Cassandra, you just went through the rules a few weeks back. Care to explain?"

Noticing the spit now dribbling down the side of his face, Leila ordered toy to swallow before Cassandra could start. Struggling to swallow it all down in one gulp, toy pushed through and came up coughing a little at the end. But he kept on edging himself. Leila elated at the idea that he would sooner drown himself in his own spit than disobey her.

Cassandra, practically jumping up and down in her chair with excitement, got right into it "Okay! Think of the contract we signed as the Constitution. And these supplemental rules are like the Bill of Rights. Except the only vote needed to enact or rescind them is yours. Annnnnd instead of guaranteeing rights, they do the opposite; they strip rights away from wallet.

"We have a log of all the rules that were ever enforced or rescinded. You can read them at any time. Use them as inspiration if you'd like, but the only limit, really is your imagination, honey.

For example, you'll notice wallet is always on the floor? That's because I took away his right to use furniture. Wallets don't need couches or chairs or even beds. Do they, wallet?" Cassandra gloated.

"No Miss. Your wallet doesn't need to use furniture. Your wallet IS furniture" wallet managed to get out, his breath catching several times. He had been edging for well over an hour at this point.

Cassandra continued "You already know that he is NOT allowed to use my name. That's a popular one that's been around a while"

"That was one of my first ones!" cheered Leila.

Cassandra agreed "and a brilliant one at that, sugar! Oh! This is a newer one I just enacted. I control what he eats and when. Remember dinner the other night? Well, he had a bowl of cold plain oatmeal after you left. Sometimes he's allowed some plain steamed rice. Maybe a hardboiled egg. But me... us... we get the braised short ribs, parmesan polenta, and wine. That gourmet stuff isn't for wallets. Is it, wallet?"

A stressed "No, Miss" came from wallet on the floor, his hips wiggling slightly. Tears of precum steadily flowing from the head of his cock, he was clearly struggling under the long-term teasing he was being made to sustain.

"Ohmygod!" Cassandra exploded with excitement. "There was one of the sisters who only let him pee outside. No matter the weather or time of day, if her puppy had to pee, he had to do it outside!" a whimper could be heard escaping from wallet as Cassandra reminded him of that period of his life. "But I wasn't willing to get up with him in the AM to let him out, so I rescinded that one."

"There's also the not speaking unless spoken to, rule. Quiet. Naked. Obedient. Wallet. Ungph!" Cassandra groaned. "Sorry, it just gets me so fucking turned on talking about and doing all of this. Hmmmm... hey wallet... tell us your favorite one" snapped Cassandra with a wicked grin on her face.

On the floor, at the feet of these women, still teasing his erection which seemed to be glowing it was so red "Your wallet is grateful that it is not allowed to see you or any other woman even remotely undressed. It helps your keep your wallet free from temptation and free from orgasms. Thank you for helping your wallet, Miss." wallet managed to get out. Vanessa noted that seemed to be slightly crying through his response.

With almost a fanatic look on her face, Cassandra nodded "He's not seen a naked woman since, I believe, the second sister took over. But he's been 100%, completely, bare assed naked in front of everyone he's met since" she said. She knew that reminding him of his abject nudity would just drive him even deeper into subspace.

"And that's made all the more delicious when you contrast it to the fact that he has to pay for all of the clothes we want and wear freely. I particularly LOVE making him shop for lingerie he never gets to see me in. I've actually made him buy me a bra and panty set so expensive that he could have purchased a whole custom suit for less. I may let him know I'm wearing it... He will definitely wash them AFTER I've worn them... but he never gets to see me in it. Do you, wallet?" she taunted.

Visibly, unsuccessfully able to choke back tears this time, wallet responded in the affirmative "no, Miss"

Leila could tell they were breaking him. Getting him to this stage was vital. He would literally do anything at this point he was so desperate. Time to set the hook a little deeper, she thought.

"Toy... I'm modifying the finances a little bit" Leila started in a very direct and matter of fact way. "From now on, instead of you paying for the ladies' credit card bills directly out of your funds, you'll borrow that money from me. You will then repay that debt to me out of your funds... with a compounding interest over time. This way every dollar they spend in a store will put you deeper in debt with me. I'll draft the line of credit, loan agreements, and amortization tables this coming week. But let's just say, by only making those minimum payments, you'll still be paying off the interest on the first pair of panties you buy for Nessa for years to come. What remains of your account slowly siphoning off into mine." Leila felt a tingling starting from her head and flowing down to the warm wetness between her thighs; her clit was throbbing.

"STOP!" Leila commanded sharply. Immediately toy dropped his hands to his side, his erection left standing in the air unattended and ignored yet begging for attention that it would NOT be getting. "Fetch us water, toy" she continued with a deep exhale. She needed to calm herself down a little after dropping that debt clause onhim.

Toy jumped up from the floor and immediately made his way to the kitchen, his hard, thick, weighty cock bobbing up and down as he walked.

Cassandra got up and followed him into the kitchen "I'm just gonna make sure he stays on task and doesn't get too distracted" she said with a wink to the other two women.

Alone with Vanessa, Leila shot a glance over at her new ally. "Shit! Are you as wet as I am?"

Breathing a sigh of relief "thank god I am not the only one" Vanessa empathized.

Laughing together "We need to wrap this up; I'm going to cum so fucking hard tonight" Leila determined.

As if on cue, wallet walked in the room with water for the ladies, his cock still hard, though slightly less so, and still bobbing with each step. Following right behind him was Cassandra, wooden spoon in hand.

"He only needed some correction" Cassandra gloated. The evidence of the correction was visible on wallet's butt as he served his superiors - one bright red spoon-shaped welt on either cheek. "Stand. Hands on head, fingers threaded, wallet" Cassandra ordered once wallet was done delivering the water.

Wallet took up the pose in front of the women. Though feeling very vulnerable, he could feel is cock continue to shrink as the women continued making small talk about their plans for the rest of the day.

They continued chatting idly, ignoring wallet, until his cock had shrunk back completely flaccid. Cassandra, producing the cage she had removed earlier, started going about the business of locking her wallet's cock back up. "Come around this way, hun" she instructed Vanessa. "You'll need to learn this. Sometimes I make him do it. Sometimes I do it. But with him so charged right now, it's probably a better idea that we do it" she explained as she carefully worked her wallet's tender testicles through the ball cage.

Taking some of the still-leaking precum from the tip of his dick, she lubricated the shaft and slowly slid the steel cage down aligning pins. "You'll need to be a little careful here to avoid getting the skin caught up in there. But... if you're feeling particularly, mean... you might make it pinch a few times. And those pinches do help, by the way, if he starts getting hard again as you are caging him. According to the looks he gives, the pinching could really hurt" she said smiling impishly.

"Would you like to do the honors?" Cassandra asked, handing the lock to Vanessa.

Eagerly, Vanessa took the lock, threaded it through the cage, and closed it. The sound of the lock clicking shut alone almost made her cum right there on the spot she was so turned on. At least she knew Leila was right there with her. She was pretty sure Cassandra was, too.

Standing up, Cassandra clearly wasn't done. She closed one steel cuff around one of wallet's wrists. And moving both hands behind him, she locked the other one in place.

Standing in front a now very vulnerable wallet, Cassandra blew him a kiss and proceeded to finish up his outfit. She closed a steel collar around his neck and locked that shut. Pressing herself up against him, she ran her fingers through his hair on the back of his head with one hand and ran her other hand up his naked defenseless body from locked cage to collar.

Cassandra squealed and handed the leash and the keys to the cock cage, cuffs, and collar over to Vanessa. "Why don't you hold on to these. It will really help you get used to this feeling."

"Enjoy this, Nessa" said Leila standing up. "I'll see myself out" she said hugging each of the ladies. Then turning to her toy, she looked him deep in the eyes "I DO miss this, though". She leaned in, kissed him on his neck, just behind the ear. She then proceeded to bite his earlobe and give his bare ass a nice hard squeeze with both hands. "Now be a good toy" she said as she pinched his nipples between her black fingernails.

With Leila gone, their afternoon was coming to a close. "I have one more surprise for you, Nessa" Cassandra hinted as the two remaining women ascended the staircase, wallet in tow. "You never went ALL the way into your closet before" she continued.

Cassandra led them into Vanessa's room and back to the closet. She opened the door and walked in. Vanessa knew it was a walk-in closet, but this was much bigger than she imagined. Tugging wallet along by the leash in her hand, Vanessa followed Cassandra in.

At the very the back of the closet, Vanessa found Cassandra waiting holding open the door to a large stand-up cage gesturing like Vanna White welcoming wallet in. "Closets are where you store your things until you're ready to use them, no?" Cassandra joked.

Wallet walked in to the cage knowing better than to object. Once in the cage, he turned around to face his captors. He knew that once it was shut, he wouldn't really have much room to move at all. And that reality is just what hit him as Cassandra, with an condescending look on her face, firmly closed the cage door and locked it. Handing the one final key to Vanessa, she explained "the other side of that cage is actually a door from my closet. That way, if you store him in here, I can come collect wallet in the morning without waking you if you wanted to sleep in."

"We don't want to uncuff him in there?" Vanessa asked, reaching into the cage and running her fingernails across his exposed chest.

"Naaaaaaahhhhh... we don't want him getting any ideas or exploring anything with those curious hands of his. Especially after the teasing he just got" Cassandra explained. Turning her focus to her properly stored wallet, locking on his eyes, but still clearly talking to Vanessa "We're doing him a favor by leaving him cuffed in there. He wouldn't want to risk orgasming by accident. We're helping him." Now addressing wallet "aren't we, wallet?" she asked, pulling the leash so that his face was pressed up to the bars.

"Yes, Miss. Thank you for helping me by locking me in here with my hands cuffed behind me, Miss" he replied desperately as he watched Cassandra wrap the leash around the bars of the cage. He would be stuck like this a while.

The women turned and walked away, sharing private jokes, laughing, and leaving wallet alone in his cage.

* * * * * * *

They left the door open as they left. Shortly thereafter, wallet heard the door to Cassandra's closed behind him, in Cassandra's closet open. From inside his cell, he could hear either woman in their respective bedroom.

The afternoon must have worked them up, too, he thought to himself. He was able to make out the moans of gratification coming from each room. Best he could tell, it sounded like each of them came several times over. They were up in the clouds and in extasy.

12