The School Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well we are here for four nights, and... well... I mean, one or both of us is going to need a wank before the trip is over"

Tom hadn't really considered the practicalities, or the truth of Brad's observation, but he knew he had a point.

Brad asked "Did telling me about the time you saw Miss Penrose's tits get you hard?".

Tom paused before answering, "Yes", he confessed, "thinking about her always gets me hard." he added slightly embarrassed.

"Thinking about Lakshmi does it for me" admitted Brad, "especially seeing her in Biology class with her long dark hair hanging most of the way down her back, she looks so sexy in those lab glasses, and her firm tits pushing against her tight blouse or lab coat. It gets me going. I dream of taking her on all fours as I fuck her from behind, pulling her head back by holding her hair and watching her naked tits swing about as I fuck her."

"Nice image" Tom replied, as he slid a hand discreetly into his sleeping bag to lightly rub against his cock.

"Have you ever watched someone wank?" Brad asked.

"No" replied Tom.

"Would you like to?"

"I'm not sure" came the reply.

Brad's mind was still full of images of Lakshmi on all fours, and he knew there was no way he could last until Friday without relief. "We could both do it" he finally suggested. "So it's fair to both of us" he added, hoping that might tip the balance.

"I can go first if that helps?" Brad offered.

"Ok" Tom spoke slowly, before adding, "So I'll watch you, then I guess it would be my turn and you can watch me", the latter phrase said with some apprehension.

Brad didn't reply, he was already shuffling the sleeping bag down his body exposing his cock, albeit only silhouetted in the near darkness. Nevertheless Tom was still able to see the unmistakeable outline of Brad's throbbing cock. Brad began to lightly stroke his cock before turning to Tom, "Come on Tom, only fair you slip your sleeping bag down as well"

A little reluctantly Tom copied what Brad had done and wriggled the sleeping bag down. "Just think Tom, Miss Penrose is probably stark naked in her tent just a few metres away".

"Oh fuck" whispered Tom, as the urge to stroke his cock overrode any remaining feelings of shyness.

Brad began to stroke with a little more urgency, his hips involuntarily thrusting as his arousal built. Tom watched, fascinated. "I bet you'd be begging Lakshmi to touch you if she was here?" Tom teased.

"Oh God yes" Brad replied, his stroking still building, before suggesting "You could be Lakshmi. Touching me I mean." Brad was shocked by his own impulsive request.

There was something intensely arousing about witnessing Brad's urgency. Tom continued to stroke himself while watching Brad's swiftly moving hand.

"Lakshmi, touch me. Please. Now" Brad asked.

Tom smiled at Brad's pleading voice and the wicked creativity of his filthy mind. Caught up in the moment Tom reached out his hand, allowing his fingers to land gently on Brad's thigh. Brad startled slightly at Tom's touch, at the intimacy it offered, yet within a second he simply whispered a quiet but assertive "Lakshmi, I want more".

Brad's breathing was elevated, his body was restless and heaving with pent up energy. Tom slid his fingers over Tom's thigh, down towards his soft sensitive inner thigh, stroking gently. The "Ummph" sounds from Brad suggested he was doing something right. Cautiously, and without particularly planning it, Tom's fingers stroked higher up Brad's thigh. Tom's fingers brushed against Brad's hairy balls, and in doing so sent delicious ticklish sensations shooting through Brad's body. "Oh yeah" he said in a slightly strange tone of voice. The next touches coincided with Brad's body convulsing, as half-suppressed guttural noises combined with the wet slap of a jet of cum landing somewhere high up Brad's chest.

"Oh fuck I needed that" Brad offered as his breathing began to subside and return to something closer to normal, before adding "You were great Lakshmi". Tom laughed quietly, before adding "Sounds like you enjoyed that".

"I don't think I'll ever forget that." said Brad before adding, as if to distance Tom from any feelings of guilt, "When Lakshmi started stroking my balls I couldn't help myself, it was incredible".

"It looked pretty horny from here." Tom offered.

Brad had grabbed his T shirt and used it to clean up, not ideal, but in the darkness there weren't many other options.

"Remember the deal?" Brad asked.

"I haven't forgotten" said Tom a little reluctantly.

"Are you still thinking about Miss Penrose sleeping naked and alone in her tent? Those lovely ripe tits just waiting to be hungrily sucked." Brad whispered suggestively.

Whenever Tom had second thoughts, the images that Brad played into his mind seemed to effortlessly corrupt him.

Tom slowly started to stroke himself again. Brad watched closely. Having enjoyed his own release Brad was a little less tense now, yet already found himself getting aroused at the sight of Tom stroking his cock.

"Shall I be Miss Penrose?" Brad suggested.

A quietly whispered "Yeah" was all that Tom said.

Brad took on his new role, trying to speak in a higher pitch as he said "Ooh Tom, you've been working so hard on your maths, you know I really must find a way to reward you for all your hard work".

Brad reached out and drifted his fingers across Tom's chest. It was already evident that Tom's fairly lazy stroking had acquired an increased pace.

"I think you should come to my office after school has finished, there's something I'd like to show you; I'm sure you'll like it." suggested Brad as he gently teased and pinched Tom's nipple. The latter manoeuvre drew a sharp little gasp from Tom, but no protest.

"What would you like your sexy maths teacher to do for you Tom? Would you like me to give you a helping hand?" As Brad said this his hand began to stroke Tom's thigh, mirroring Tom's earlier teasing of Brad.

"Oh Tom, your balls feel heavy with a big load of cum. Is that all for me, your naughty maths teacher?" Brad teased. Tom's pace had undoubtedly intensified; all the tell-tale signs of an imminent orgasm were there. Hips, knees, breathing, stomach tensing.

"If you get an A grade Tom, I'll let you shoot your load in my mouth."

The kinkiness of Brad's filthy imagination was too much, Tom's hand now worked furiously on his cock as he sought his final release, and as he sought that point he was momentarily confused by movement from Brad, but the crescendo could not be postponed, and the flick of Brad's tongue across the sensitive head of his cock finally released the trigger. As Tom's orgasm began "Ahhhh", Brad took as much as he could into his mouth, amazed at the splattering force of Tom's ejaculation, the taste, the smell, the power he'd briefly possessed over Tom. For a few seconds there was silence apart from the sound of fast breathing rates subsiding. Brad dared to give Tom's cock one final lick which made Tom jerk in surprise before Brad rolled back to his side of the tent and swallowed the remnants of Tom's cum in his mouth.

Tom lay back shattered, confused, delirious, overwhelmed by what he had just experienced.

"So did Miss Penrose live up to your expectations?" Brad asked cheekily.

"Oh fuck yes" Tom replied.

------------------

Epilogue:

While this is a fictional story, an experience similar to Tom's glimpse right down Miss Penrose's top did happen to the author when at school. To the probable relief of "Miss Penrose", that delicious vision remained a secret, and was never shared with her or anyone else.

12