The School for Sissy Unicorns

Story Info
An dominant woman has an idea for filling a market gap.
2.8k words
4.57
13.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RodSpode
RodSpode
21 Followers

The idea came to me at lunch with Kara and Joel. They were a couple that I had been friends with for a few years, having met each other back in my days as a professional dominatrix.

I had "retired" from that job a few years back, having made enough money smacking the bottoms of bored, fat rich men to buy a couple of shop fronts and make money from rents instead. I enjoyed the image of being a lady of leisure, but once kink was no longer my livelihood, I was free to make it a lifestyle.

Kara and Joel were talking, as they often did, about their problems as a kinky couple.

"Why are all the subby girls out there afraid to play with us?"

Because, of course, both of them enjoyed by dominants, and talking the other into playing the sub role each night was tiring them out.

I was only half listening, since I had heard this particular lament many times. And, I had to confess that my sympathy was a bit limited.

They were both fit and attractive people in their mid-thirties. They were comfortably well-off, but not rich, and they had very specific notions about having a sub that was seen and not heard.

What they didn't seem to have was the self-awareness that, well, they just weren't that special. The women they were trying to attract into their relationship just had better choices: richer, cuter, more monogamous, you name it.

That's when the bell rang in my head. Ethan. Or rather, as I now called her, "Emmy."

I took a swallow of wine a bit too fast and coughed. Kara patted my back and handed me a napkin.

"Are you ok, dear?"

I nodded. My idea wasn't quite ready to share yet.

Ethan had been a client of mine towards the end of my time as a professional dom. We'd done the usual physical torments, bondage and so forth, and he seemed to enjoy it, but it was clear that I wasn't reaching him the way I was really getting inside the mind of some of my other clients. But that happens, and I didn't pay it much mind.

Of course, after I quit, I essentially lost contact with my clients, since either they were no longer interested, or I wasn't going to dominant them for free, as a few tried to get me to.

Ethan was different though. He kept in touch, occasionally sending flowers or small gifts, sending messages without any apparent agenda.

After a year or so, he confessed that his real fetish was for cross-dressing. Once he told me, of course I saw it in how our interactions had played out and kicked myself. So many games I could have played with him if I had got it.

I gave him the odd makeup or shopping pointer and genuinely enjoyed critiquing his occasional photoshoots that I saw. I was also the first person he asked to use his new female name with: Emmy.

Once Ethan became Emmy to me somehow I began to feel responsible for her. It was partly the experiences she shared with other dommes who claimed that they would "train" her but of course only wanted money. And she was really pretty cute in some of the outfits she chose.

So for the last year or so, we had come to an arrangement. Once a week, Emmy would come to my apartment in the evening, put on the maid's outfit she kept there, fix me dinner and do some light cleaning and dusting.

Convenient, yes?

Actually, not so much. Emmy obviously wanted a more serious relationship, and I just couldn't turn my almost parental feelings into erotic ones. The farthest I decided I would go was to act as a key holder for the chastity cage she had bought. And I must confess that once I started to see her reaching to dust a high shelf and seeing her skirt lift to show nothing but the cage underneath, I did feel the occasional twinge.

But now I had a plan.

I invited Emmy for a coffee one Saturday afternoon. She arrived in a loose fitting linen top, silk slacks and loafers: nothing overtly feminine, but definitely not a picture of rugged masculinity.

We chatted a bit, sipping our lattes, legs delicately crossed.

"Emmy, do you know what a unicorn is?"

I kept my expression as innocent as possible.

"You mean a white horse with a horn?" She looked a bit baffled by the change of topic.

"No, not really. If you imagine your average kinky married couple, what do you think their go-to fantasy is?"

"A weekend of you spanking them?" She blushed as she answered.

"Well...maybe. But I was really thinking of when they want to bring a third into the relationship, and who that might be."

She looked at me, still confused.

"Oh," she answered, "I guess it would probably be another woman, maybe?"

"Pretty much, yeah. And most often they'd be looking for someone, well, a bit submissive. I mean, otherwise it's hard to imagine why that person would be interested."

"But I wouldn't think there are many women who would want that, are there? I mean there are lesbians into S&M, but not with guys, I'd think."

"Now you know why they're called unicorns!" I laughed.

"Ok--fair enough." Emmy forced a bit of a laugh, clearly still uncertain where this was going.

"So--what about you? Submissive, feminine, slutty, depraved?"

She blushed. "I'm, I'm, not depraved..."

So that settled it. The next weekend, Emmy was prancing around my house in her new stripper heels (well, stumbling, to be honest), giving lovely little flashes of her pert bottom as the pink baby doll nightie I had given her moved.

"Darling, bring me a glass of wine, will you?"

She minced out, letting me ravish her with my eyes as she did.

"Naughty!" I looked her full in the eyes. "If you can't bring your guests drinks without spilling them, you're going to have a lot of punishments."

So saying, I bent her over my knee and gave three good swats to her uncovered bottom. I couldn't decide if the resulting moan was one of pleasure or pain.

"Ok, time for some more serious training. Kneel and wait."

Eyes downcast, she obeyed immediately.

I returned, a nicely sized strap on dildo projecting from my legging-clad form.

"You now the rules: chastity check first."

Emmy obediently lifted her nightie to show the small steel cage. She'd been wearing it for 3 days now--not that long, in my view, but longer than she had ever tried before.

"Good girl--now suck..."

She must have practiced this on her own before--the depths she was able to achieve, not to mention the enthusiasm spoke of experience--whether with real cocks or not, I couldn't decide.

Over the weeks, I kept at it. The cage stayed on almost 24-7, even when she was home. I was definitely noticing both the neediness and the brattiness that went along with it. We had graduated from oral pleasure to letting me penetrate her--something else that seemed not to be as novel for her as I had expected.

In honesty, however, there was a side-effect to all of this training I hadn't expected. You see, a unicorn has to be pleasure both girls and boys.

At first, I kept my training as clinical as I could. I mean, it's not really possible to be totally dispassionate about someone running their tongue over your clit, but I tried.

But there came an evening after a very long day where I really wasn't in the mood to train (or even talk to) Emmy. All I wanted was to collapse on the couch with a glass of wine and mindlessly watch a movie.

So I told Emmy that one of a unicorn's tasks was to give oral pleasure for extended periods. I then camped her between my legs and almost managed to forget she was there for a while, as odd as that sounds.

The movie was interrupted as I found myself, without realizing it, on the edge of an absolutely massive orgasm. My body clenched and then jerked forward so hard that Emmy, who was still in a kneeling position, bless her, was knocked down and even got a rather nasty bump on her head from the coffee table.

Not that I noticed immediately, because I was still in a post-orgasmic haze. Gradually, we both returned to something approaching a normal frame of mind.

Emmy was clearly excited and embarrassed in equal measure. I was quite honestly not up for any further discussion or comments. I'd fixed up the spare room for her for those nights where training ran late, so I sent her to bed and then fell asleep almost immediately myself. Whether or not I had an intensely erotic dream where Emmy, uncaged and somehow much larger, ravished me repeatedly while spanking my bottom hard, is neither here nor there.

Strangely, this experience didn't change our training regime as much as you might expect. I was now happy to have Emmy as a stress reliever in my life: her perfect willingness to pleasure me without any expected reciprocation was a very relaxing option for fulfilling my needs. For her part, I noticed less brattiness and more attempts to nuzzle up to me, to bring me drinks and to carefully remove my shoes and massage my feet when I got home. All very lovely.

I also thought it was time for her training for male oral pleasure to take a more practical turn. She and I had discussed this a few times, and it was clear that while the fantasy of offering a blowjob to a man was a huge turn-on for her, the idea of turning that fantasy into reality was terrifying her.

I finally ended up calling on another friend. Charles was another cross-dresser I had met--she/he went by Chrissi when dressed. I told Emmy that she was coming for dinner and that she would come dressed. I didn't tell Emmy why.

Emmy fixed us a lovely dinner of salmon, Gruner Veltliner and charred Brussel sprouts. The conversation was light--Chrissi was clearly more interested in talking to me than Emmy, and that was ok.

When we finally decamped to the sofas in the living room, Chrissi found herself in a slightly awkward position, as the couch was deep and the skirt she had chosen to wear was not terribly long.

"Emmy dear, can you help Chrissi adjust her skirt?"

They both jumped.

"Up at bit, actually, I think." My smile could not have been more evil if it had been delivered directly from the underworld.

Emmy gently lifted Chrissi's skirt--Cara sat frozen.

"What do you think of her panties, my dear?"

Chrissi had on pink, partly transparent bikini panties and the outline of her cock was now clearly visible.

"Or maybe you would rather give me an option on what's in them?"

Emmy, as if in a trance, slightly lowered Chrissi's panties.

"Can..may, may I touch it?" she asked Chrissi, voice quivering.

Well it was all over after that, of course. In no time at all, Emmy was on her knees in front of Chrissi, her tongue running its way along her first real cock. I was very happy to see that her lessons had paid off--she was able to take it all in her mouth without any sign of gagging.

Chrissi, after the first shock, was not averse to an impromptu blowjob and let Emmy work without much more interruption than an occasional moan.

When I could tell that Chrissi was getting close, I stepped in, pulling Emmy back with one hand and stroking Chrissi with the other. My aim was perfect and moments later, Emmy was nicely covered in cum. I had her pose for a photo while Chrissi disappeared to clean up.

Once we were over this first hump, Emmy took to her new role as a cocksucker quite well, and I invited a number of my friends over to sample her offerings. Several of them wanted to take things further, but I had decided to reserve Emmy's virginity (so to speak) for a slightly more auspicious occasion. Instead, I decided that it was time for Joel and Kara to meet Emmy.

This time the four of us went to steakhouse round the corner. It was expensive for what you got, but the lighting was dim and the booths private--exactly what I needed taking Emmy out dressed in her black thigh-length cocktail dress.

Joel and Kara knew Emmy was a crossdresser, but nothing else. Emmy, of course, had deduced the reason for this meal, and was amusingly shy and blushing.

As I intended, the meal was uneventful. I chatted lightly with Kara and Joel about their interest in a third partner without mentioning Emmy. I could tell that she was very nervous and scared that I would make her do something filthy right there at the table.

We stood up to leave.

"Can you give Joel and Kara a nice kiss, darling Emmy?"

And my new girl bashfully kissed her future lovers lightly on the lips. When we got home, it took me an hour with a strap on to calm Emmy down enough to sleep, her cage still dribbling from her excitement.

I had coffee with Joel and Kara the next day.

"Any luck unicorn hunting?"

Joel gave me a nasty look.

"Don't you think you'd be the first to know if we had?"

I gave them my best wicked smile.

"What about Emmy?"

"What about her?"

"I'm pretty sure she'd be game to join your little games. She's been practicing for weeks." And I showed them the photo I had taken after Chrissi's orgasm.

"Tell you what. We'll have another little party--this time at my house. And I'll bet you a good spanking that the three of you leave together."

I spent some time getting Emmy ready for the party. I had decided against the classic maid's uniform, opting instead for a transparent white nightie and matching thong, with locking high heels. The bridal motif was definitely not lost on Emmy--a blushing bride indeed.

I could tell Joel and Kara were still doubtful about my idea, and so I had Emmy serve them some quite strong Cabernet Sauvignon. She, of course, didn't need anything to calm her inhibitions.

After three glasses of wine, I decided to dispense with the pleasantries. I slid up to Joel and ran my hand aggressively down his crotch.

"Emmy, aren't you dying to see what's under here?" I coo'd.

Kara seemed inclined to protest, but I shushed her.

It wasn't long until I had Kara naked too, with Emmy's face buried in her pussy. Joel looked a bit forlorn, when Emmy abandoned him for Kara. He made a few abortive moves in my direction, but I wasn't biting--I fully intended to end the evening as I started it: fully dressed.

Instead, I adjusted Emmy's position so that her bottom was projecting nicely in the air as she licked. She jumped a bit on feeling the lube, but her training held, and I heard a distinct moan from Kara.

Now it was just a matter of letting Joel follow his natural impulses. I was waiting out of Emmy's field of view (which in any case was mostly occupied by Kara's rather nice bush). At the moment Joel slide into her, I popped up to permenantly record the moment. I was sure Emmy would want it that way.

I ended up losing my bet, though. After all of their activities, the three of them were too tired to go home and spent the night in the guest room, cuddled up naked together.

The next morning, I bore my spanking at Kara's hands philosophically. At least Emmy got a nice show of my reddened bottom. I was thinking how might I'd miss her.

Emmy kept me posted on their various goings on, and I tried no to be jealous. Then, one morning I got a call from her.

"I know it was just supposed to be a one time thing, but how would you feel about training another unicorn?"

"Well, Emmy, as a present to you, I was thrilled. But honestly, it is a lot of work, and for someone I don't know...well."

"I guess I didn't really explain. I wasn't just thinking of you. A bunch of my CD friends have been asking about me and what I've been doing. When I told them, they wanted the same treatment. And they want to pay. I've got a beautiful 'sexy teacher' costume and you'd make a perfect headmistress with a whip. What do you think--want to open the "School for Sissy Unicorns" with me?"

This time, I'm the one who blushed.

RodSpode
RodSpode
21 Followers