The Scientist and the Sea Monster

Story Info
A marine biologist meets a handsome man with tentacles.
2.6k words
4.4
13.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She called him Kai. Everyone else at the research center called him Subject 5721, but he told her his name was Kai so that's what she called him. The fact that they even had something that could tell them its name in a cage was barbaric to her. But she didn't have much of a say in the matter.

Rose had been working at the Marine Institute for less than 6 months when Kai came. She was in charge of some lower-level studies, studying newly discovered breeds of fish, and then she was pulled into the main research center to do grunt work. It was very 'hush hush' stuff and she had to sign a dozen pieces of paper saying that she would never tell another soul about what she would see. And she was sure another soul wouldn't believe anything she said, anyway.

Kai was what they dubbed a 'Cecelia.' Human from the waist up with lungs that could breathe air and from the waist down he had eight inky black tentacles like an octopus. He was caught in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and was brought here to be studied. His tank looked like something out of Sea World with a length of faux beach that stretched into a simulated ocean built into the ground like a pool. It was completely surrounded by bulletproof glass. He was sedated anytime someone came in to physically assess him. Rose had been given the glamorous role of night feedings, so she had keys to open the various small windows that let her toss fish into the water for him.

She felt bad for the sea monster. It was how human he looked, really. You would think he was just a man taking a swim until he opened his mouth and you saw his sharp white teeth. He had strong arms and thick black hair. He was smart. She knew because he passed dozens of intelligence tests that the scientists had given him. And she knew because she was the only person who actually tried to have conversations with him.

She learned what his favorite fish was, how he liked to be fed. She sometimes spent whole shifts sitting and leaning against the glass and listening to him talk about his life before he came here. "I had a grotto. I could watch the people's boats go by," he would say, floating next to her.

"Did you have friends?" She would ask. It must be so lonely for him, she would think to herself. All alone in a tank with people prodding at him day and night.

"A few. Our kind could find each other, and spend a few moons in each other's company."

"There are others like you?" Kai nodded.

"But don't tell those... people. They'll hurt them like they hurt me." His eyes, an odd purple color, looked so sad. She nodded.

"I won't. I'm sorry I can't help you more."

"You help me more than any of them. But you could give me some extra fish." Rose chuckled.

"Alright, then." She opened the small feeding window and tossed a few more fish from the bucket into the water with a splash. She did have to look away when he fed, though. How he ravenously tore into it with his teeth made her stomach turn.

One day she came to feed him and he didn't swim up to meet her as normal. He was curled up on the shallow end, half out of the water.

"Rose," he groaned as she approached. "I need your help." Rose put down her feeding bucket and hurried over to the glass.

"What's wrong, Kai? I can call the scientists, someone can come back and help."

"There's something stuck in one of my legs," he whimpered. It was hard to confirm this as Rose looked over the twisted black mass. But he certainly sounded pained. He usually was all swagger and bite, snapping at the officials who were trying to study him. Now he was cowering with a pained expression. Definitely not like him. "A hook or a piece of plastic from a feeding bucket."

"I'll call someone," Rose promised, pulling her walkie of off her hip.

"No! I told them, they don't care. Only you care. You always look out for me. I know you'll help me, right?"

"What do you need me to do?" She asked hesitantly.

"Just come in and pull it out. You have a key, I know. And that will be that."

"I really can't, Kai." Rose wrapped a hand around her key ring. "You know it's-"

"I can't escape, Rose. I wouldn't make it one inch out of that door before the whole place would shut down. I know they put a tracker in me. Just in and out and no one will have to know. Please hurry, I think it's a needle they left in me from those awful shots. I just can't get it out myself."

She couldn't bare to see him in pain, and he was right. There was no way he could actually escape. And they were sort of friends. Of all the people he could trick into killing, there were dozens of people who worked here and treated him with indifference or downright cruelty. So she carefully unlocked the door, the one exit and entrance into the cage shut it behind her, and walked across the sand to where he was sitting.

"Let's see what we're working with," she said, kneeling down next to his coils. "I don't see anything..."

"Of course, you don't." Before she could blink he was sitting up and perfectly fine, and one tentacle quickly wrapped around her wrist, trapping her in place. "It was a little lie. I've gotten good at telling those since I've been around so many humans."

"Kai, please don't hurt me!" Rose begged, her heart pounding at a rapid pace. Memories of those orca whales drowning their trainers flashed through her mind. "Let me go!"

"Why would I hurt the one person who has shown me kindness?" He asked, though his grip didn't loosen. "I've spent years looking for my mate and you've proven to me that you are the perfect match."

"Mate? We can get you a female Cecelia! We'll find one-"

"We don't have females," he said, watching her carefully as she tried to get his tentacle off of her. "I know Dr. Smith has been looking for one. He's been wanting to start a mating program with me, breeding us in captivity."

"That's wrong!" Rose said. She had no idea that was happening. "If you let me out I'll tell them, and if they know there are no females maybe they'll set you free too-"

"We both know they won't do that. But I've been wanting to mate for quite a while now. And you are the most suitable candidate."

"Kai, we're friends! Don't do this!"

"We are friends. You've taken such good care of me. You're the only one that talks to me like I have a mind like I'm not just an animal. But you're also young. Beautiful." He started to pull her closer to him as she dug her feet into the sand. "Trusting."

"Stop! Let me go!" His limbs were almost pure muscle and she couldn't get free.

"I won't hurt you. I've found that mating with human women is always A pleasurable experience for her. Eventually."

"You've done this to other women?" Rose asked as she was pulled across the beach until her sneakers just touched the water.

"Of course. How do you think we breed, after all?" Now that she was close enough a tentacle wrapped around her waist, pinning her arms to her sides and lifted her up so she was hovering above the ground. Rose squeaked and her feet kicked out to try and find the ground. "But I've been looking so hard for my true mate. And in this fucking prison, they practically served me one on a silver platter."

"Put me down!" Rose shouted. "Let me go please, I-" She gasped as her ribcage was squeezed tightly.

"Now, now. Don't want to get too loud. Don't want your friends storming in here to see you in this state, would we? It's about to get quite intimate."

While Rose huffed and puffed with shallow breaths, Kai began to strip his captive. Off came her clunky work shoes, and her thick socks. Then her many-pocketed black shorts. Rosie watched in horror as those were swiftly tugged down by another appendage and tossed into the water, leaving her in a pair of lace panties. Then, as she let out a shriek of surprise, the suction cup limbs began to rip off her polo work shirt.

Within moments she was naked. Kai appraised her, slipping a tentacle over her bare breasts. "Let me get a closer look," he hummed. Rose watched as he pulled himself to full height in the shallow end of the water and lifted her up to his eye level. "Usually humans are ripping their clothes off themselves for me. There is much less fuss in the mating game."

"I'm not going to mate with you!" Rose cried, furiously kicking her legs. As one almost hit the creature, it was grabbed and pulled into a more manageable position, wrapped around Kai so she was straddling him. The tentacle around her waist slid off but her wrists were quickly held and yanked forward so she was embracing him.

"Smart, kind, and a little spitfire," he said, cupping a hand under her chin. She paused in her struggles for a moment. His eyes were lovely, and she had never gotten a chance to see them up close. 100 shades of blue and green seemed to be jammed into those irises. His voice was beautiful. She was almost hypnotized.

He dropped her chin and reached around to grab her backside, squeezing hard. "I'm going to fuck you all night. I'm going to fuck you until all that can come of that smart mouth is moans. Until being empty is what feels wrong."

He pinched one of her nipples between his fingers and tugged on it. She gasped at the sensation. "That's a good human," he purred. He gripped her face tightly and pulled her in for a kiss, passionate and wet. If you ignored the tentacles and they fact that they were halfway in the shallow end of the tank, it would appear as though she was giving him a loving embrace.

Rose was still dazed as he pulled his lips away but was snapped back into attention as something else was shoved into her mouth. Another thick appendage was working its way between her lips. She squealed and shook her head as it wiggled in her mouth, filling up the entire orifice. "It's alright, love," Kai cooed, grabbing a fistful of hair to keep her head steady. "Be a good girl."

She was overcome by a choking panic, and when she felt something begin prodding at her back door, she felt snapped into action. She bit down on the tentacle in her mouth, hard. Kai howled and his grip on her loosened. She took the moment of surprise to untangle herself and try and make a run for the door.

The water, about ankle deep, slowed her steps, and the sand didn't help much either. She only made it a few steps away before she was caught around the ankle and sharply pulled back, causing her to fall flat on her face. She tried to break free, reaching for the exit, but she was too far away.

"Help me! Someone help me!" She cried as Kai began to drag to back towards the water.

"You little bitch," he snarled. She tried to kick her free leg but it was quickly grasped as well. "No more games." Feet submerged now, she was grabbed and lifted by her wrists and ankles so she was dangling spread eagle, her back pressed against his chest. More tentacles found there was one her, suctioning and squeezing her breasts, tightly tickling her stomach, and coiling around her neck.

She gasped for breath and tried to free herself but it was impossible. "You just relax or I will squeeze the life out of you. You understand?" She squeaked out a response neither one of them could understand. He wrapped an arm around her from behind and fondled her breast, kissing her neck. "Don't bite. Got it?" The wrap around her neck loosened slightly and the tip of his tentacle wormed his way back into her mouth. She took the hint and didn't fight it, even as she gagged.

When she felt another tip prodding at her entrance she tensed once more and gave one last attempt to shake him off. He bit her earlobe and tugged on it sensually. "Just relaxed," he whispered in her ear before pressing himself fully inside of her. She screamed by the tentacle in her mouth and simply shoved itself further down her throat. He moved her body up and down, forcing himself deeper and deeper. Her eyes rolled up as she moaned as her senses were overwhelmed.

"You're going to live on the end of my tentacle," he said breathlessly in her ear, pulling her nipples before reaching a hand down to play with her clit. "And you're going to love it. No one is going to separate us. We're going to be together forever."

"Hmmmphhh," she moaned, close to an orgasm. She had never felt so stuffed, suction cups prodding her insides, his long fingers touching her in a way that made her go cross-eyed. He suddenly pulled out of her mouth and left her neck alone, and she coughed and gagged. He grabbed her chin and pulled it up toward his face.

"Tell me you love being filled with me," he demanded.

"I love it," she said automatically, her breasts bouncing as she was forced up and dance, up and down, over and over.

"My mate," he sighed. "Cum, cum for me."

"No, I can't, I- Ahhh!" He pinched her hard and she came hard, collapsing completely against him. He only pumped inside her a few more times before some kind of thick liquid shot into her pussy. He moaned and, despite his promise, slipped out of her. They both panted and Rose slowly came to her senses. She felt the appendages relax off of her arms and legs as she fell more and more into the water. But when she started to stagger away, Kai quickly snapped back into action.

"Oh, no you don't," he said with a smile. She made about an inch away from him when she was wrapped completely in his grip, tentacles holding her from shoulders to ankles.

"Please let me out Kai, I-" A wet and heavy tentacle slapped over her mouth, sealing it shut. She found herself back by his side, halfway in the water. She twisted halfheartedly, but it did no good.

"You stay right here, my little human," he said, stroking her hair. "We'll be ready for round two soon enough. We have to go as many times as we can to make sure it sticks." Rose made a face that showed exactly what she thought about that, making him laugh. "Don't worry, I'll explain everything to the scientists when they get here. Won't be too long now. They'll get you everything you need to live here comfortably." Rose shook her head but the wriggling appendages squeezed around her tightly as a warning. He kissed her forehead and smiled. "I'm so pleased to have you share my tank, mate."