The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 12

Story Info
Cassandra prepares Chelsea for a MFM threesome.
5.6k words
4.8
3.5k
4

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I awoke alone. I lay there listening and soon heard the sound of voices from the kitchen--three feminine voices. They were all chatting and occasionally laughing. I considered that a positive sign. I dressed in lounge pants and a T-shirt before joining them. As I entered the kitchen, Crissie was pouring coffee for them.

"Good morning, Dad. Coffee?"

"Good morning, baby girl. Yes to coffee."

She retrieved another cup from the rack near the coffee pot and poured it for me. I sat down at the table and looked around. There were three of the most beautiful women I'd ever known. They were all freshly showered, with not a hint of makeup in sight; their natural beauty was on display.

First was Crissie Brown, my daughter, the most significant woman in my life since her mother and I had divorced. I had named my company, CRISS Electronics, after her, and though I'd sold it, the company still bore her name. Seeing her sitting with these other beautiful women made me look at her in a completely different light. She wore her curly black hair at shoulder length, and her eyes were the color of ground coffee. She was wearing a camisole top, and I noticed the way it draped over her breasts. Her nipples pressed against the thin fabric. I blushed as I admired her. She had her mother's beauty.

Second was Cassandra Fitzpatrick, my sexual submissive and one of the most desirable women in the city. Red hair, green eyes, and a pouty bottom lip. Without makeup, her pale freckles were revealed. In her life away from me, she was a powerful woman, a force to be reckoned with, and the founder of her own company. With me, she was a sexual fire that couldn't be extinguished; her only desire was to satisfy me and get a bit of punishment. When she was bound and punished, she was an exquisite fuck. She loved a smidge of pain with her passion, and I was more than happy to oblige.

Lastly, there was Chelsea Beauchamp, my daughter's best friend since they were very young. She's now my plush fuck toy, curvaceous and delicious, with a newfound lust for life and a mouth that can drive a man crazy. She's been living with me since she caught her husband in bed with another woman. Bullied all her life because of her weight, she withdrew from life and, as a result, is naïve about many things. I'm helping her blossom into a strong woman, and I crave her submission to me.

"So what were you three talking about?" I asked after taking a sip of my coffee.

Cassandra snorted and covered her face, laughing. Chelsea blushed.

"You... and Chelsea," my daughter giggled.

"Alcohol is a lubricant for Chelsea's tongue," Cassandra said.

"Oh? How so?"

"I was just sharing with Cassandra some of the things I learned last night," Crissie smiled.

I scowled at Chelsea, and she slunk down in her seat, hiding behind her coffee cup.

"It seems that my friend here is quite the slut for you. And who could blame her? According to her, you have an impressive package and know how to use it," Crissie said with a chuckle, blushing a bit.

"If you're so interested in it, perhaps I should just take it out and display it," I said to my daughter, intentionally trying to make her uncomfortable.

"That won't be necessary, Chelsea described it in excruciating detail last night," she responded with sass.

"So you two have been sitting here telling my daughter sex stories?" I asked.

"A little," Cassandra said softly, smiling behind her cup.

"I'm impressed, Dad. Satisfying two women can't be easy."

"I think I'm going to have some words with you two after my daughter leaves," I said, giving Chelsea and Cassandra a stern look.

"Maybe you should spank us," Chelsea purred. The three women laughed, but I blushed in response.

Okay, ladies, I think that's enough teasing. We struck a nerve," Crissie said, interrupting the laughter. "It's been a pleasure for me to spend time with Chelsea and Cassandra."

"How so?" I groaned.

"To start, I'd never met Cassandra before, though I'd seen her around. She's an impressive woman... and as anyone can see, she's fucking gorgeous. It seems that you've been very helpful to her. She told me the CRISS Electronics contract gave her business the boost it needed to thrive. The way she talks about you could make a person think she's smitten," Crissie said with a wink.

"What can I say, I seem to have that effect on women." I winked back.

"And Chelsea, I didn't realize how much you've changed her. Watching her on the dance floor last night, I realized that her body has changed and that she has more confidence in public. She says the two of you have been working out. Plus, she's rocking a nice tan."

I smiled at Chelsea.

"And I understand that you've been helping her impress her boss," said Crissie.

"I just give advice. It's Chelsea that puts it into action."

"He's so modest," Chelsea smiled.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is that talking with these two has reminded me of what a remarkable man you are. I'm lucky to be your daughter." Crissie smiled and took my hand, "and proud as well."

"Thank you, baby girl," I smiled, "that means a lot to me."

Chelsea and Crissie made us breakfast as Cassandra and I finished our coffee. After breakfast, Crissie began to pack for her trip back to her place, and I headed to take a shower. That left Chelsea and Cassandra alone.

"So, Chelsea, Jason told me that you're becoming adventurous with your sex life."

Chelsea blushed. "I suppose so. Before I moved in with him, I'd only had orgasms with my ex-husband, and then only with regular sex. With Jason, I cum every time, usually in multiple orgasms. I even cum when he takes my ass, something my ex didn't like to do. Then there's Antwon and his monster cock. I used to fantasize about sex with a black man, and now I've done it. One thing I didn't fantasize about was sex with another woman, but damn, that was hot with you and Jason. I look forward to doing that again."

"So do I, Bellissima," Cassandra smiled. "Jason told me you wanted to experience two men."

"Yes, that's another fantasy of mine, as you know."

"He has arranged for it."

"Excuse me?"

"Jason has arranged for your threesome. He and Tony are expecting to enjoy you on Saturday night."

"Wow, okay. When was he planning to tell me this?"

"I'm telling you, I'm supposed to prepare you for it."

"Prepare me for it?"

"Yes, you should come to my place. I have everything I need to help prepare you for the fullness you'll feel. And we can talk about the experience. We should also go shopping. They're taking you to dinner at La Fontaine beforehand, and Jason has a room at The Wheatstone. You'll need to dress appropriately for dinner and for what comes after."

"I can't believe this. Jason wants to share me with Tony now. I feel like such a slut, but I'm so turned on right now just thinking about it. I'm also nervous."

"I'll help you through it, don't worry."

"Why are you doing this, Cassandra?"

"Because he instructed me to. I do as my Maître instructs me."

"I remember enough of my high school French to know that it translates to Master."

"Yes, you know I belong to him. I used to call him Sir, but no longer. And I am now Chéri."

"Darling, but he used to call you Slut. What has changed?"

"We are updating our agreement. I requested a new name, a name that reflects my place in his heart."

"You love him, don't you?"

Cassandra chuckled. "Love can't describe how we feel for each other. You saw it at the banquet, and you must have felt it as well. To him, no other woman in the room existed, just us. We were his, and he was ours."

"I felt it. It felt like we were in a bubble with him, in our private world."

"And when we were in bed?" Cassandra asked Chelsea.

"It was like the world outside his bedroom ceased to exist. He was there with us, and nothing else, no one else, mattered."

"That's how it always is with him. That's why I give myself to him, why I'm his."

"Why aren't you two married? You seem perfect for each other."

Cassandra laughed. "Marriage would unnecessarily complicate things. The way we are gives us both freedom to be ourselves and to explore our emotions and experiences. Society places so many expectations on married couples. We're free from that."

"But don't you want his commitment? What happens if he gets tired of you?"

"Like his commitment to his wife? Don't be silly; marriage isn't the commitment it used to be. Besides, he left his wife, but he'll never leave me; of that, I'm confident. I give him what he wants, and he gives me everything I need."

"I wish I could find a man like that," Chelsea whispered.

"You have, dear; you just haven't given yourself up to him. I've told you that before," Cassandra replied.

"But the two of you--," Chelsea began.

"Can make room for you, Bellissima," Cassandra said softly. "You have to make the first move. He's invited you more than once. I expect his patience is wearing thin; he won't keep asking forever. He'll never force you to do anything that you're not ready for. You can always say no, and so far, that's what you've said."

"I want to be his, but not the way you are."

"I define my relationship with him. I am in control, even when I'm bound. You need to define your relationship with him, and it doesn't have to be the same as mine. You are in control, Chelsea. Even now, you're in control, and you're standing in the way of what you say you want. Get out of your way."

"How do I do that, Cass? That Friday, he was my knight in shining armor. He rescued me. Since then, he's changed my life in ways that I could only imagine. When he takes me, he leaves me drained. It's the most thrilling sex I've ever had. How do I define my future with him, if I even have one?"

"Chels, you are a natural submissive. The way you talk about him taking you, giving yourself to him. Even with me, the way you behaved was submissive at first. Then you surprised me by taking charge. We are more alike than you know. There is an online quiz. It helps you understand if you are dominant or submissive. It also helps you understand what type you might be. Would you like to take the quiz?"

"I suppose it can't hurt. Will it tell me if I'm not?"

"It will. Here it is," Cassandra said as she found the online quiz on her phone. "The questions ask you to what extent you agree with the statements. If you are unsure but are willing to try, you should answer closer to what is referred to as "absolutely agree". So here we go."

Cassandra asked Chelsea the questons; if Chelsea was unsure, Cassandra helped her decide on the answer. Once they finished the quiz, Cassandra tapped the button on her screen to get the results. She laid her phone in front of Chelsea. Her eyes grew large, and her mouth dropped open. Cassandra took a screenshot of the results.

"I told you, Chelsea."

The quiz results showed Chelsea was submissive but with a strong vanilla component. It also revealed her to have both voyeuristic and exhibitionist tendencies. It said she was a rope bunny with a moderate masochistic streak. Chelsea and Cassandra talked about the results and what the terms meant. It was eye-opening for Chelsea.

"Now, I'll take the quiz," Cassandra said. She reset the responses, and soon her results were ready. They were nearly identical to Chelsea's, except Cassandra's had a much higher masochistic tendency.

"I told you, we're more alike than you know. The difference is that I'm more of a masochist. I like a little pain with my passion. This is why I said that you need to define your relationship with Jason. I'll send you your results; show them to him, Chels. Let him help you discover your submissive self."

Chelsea just nodded as she looked at the results that Cassandra had sent her, unsure of what to think of the implications.

"Let's change the subject. You need some time to think about this. Crissie mentioned you'd been working out. Where do you go?" Cassandra asked.

"The gym of Jason, down in the basement."

Cassandra was a little taken aback. She knew that if Chelsea had been in Jason's workout room, then she had seen the St. Andrews Cross as well.

"Yes, if you're wondering, I have seen the cross," Chelsea said.

"Speaking of your workout, where did your workout partner go? I thought he was taking a shower."

"Oh, I heard him and Crissie talking in his bedroom, then they shut the door," Chelsea said,

"Probably talking through their issues. She surprised us both yesterday morning. We stopped by to see the house that he is having built, and she suggested that it would be a nice place for the two of us. Then she said she was being unfair to us and was afraid of losing us. It seemed too easy to me; after months of being angry at us for being together, she just turned it off."

"Sometimes it's wise to let go of the anger you feel and just move on. Especially with people you love. Anger can poison the relationship."

"I suppose, but it just seems to me that she got over it too easily."

"Why don't we leave them alone and let them work this out? Let's go to my place and get you ready for your threesome."

Chelsea and Cassandra left, leaving Crissie and me alone, and headed off to buy Chelsea a dress and then to Cassandra's home. They found a little black dress, tasteful but sexy, and a black shawl so she could extend the wearing season. They also bought some stockings--black stay-ups, with a vine design that ran up each leg. For under the dress, they bought a black lace babydoll for a little added surprise and a pair of black crotchless panties with a strand of plastic pearls that would lay between her lips. With their purchases complete, they headed off to Cassandra's.

Once at her home, Cassandra poured them each a glass of wine and they sat on opposite ends of the sofa.

"So, you're supposed to help me prepare for my threesome, how?" Chelsea asked.

"Well, first we're going to talk, and then... you're going to have a threesome," Cassandra said with a playful smile and a laugh that excited Chelsea.

"Have one? What do you mean?"

"Sweetie, I have two lifelike fake cocks that will be perfect for experiencing the fullness of taking two men. But we'll get to that later. First, let's talk about the two men. You know Jason and his ample cock. You've had anal with him, right?"

Chelsea nodded and sipped her wine, "I've even had anal with Antwon."

"Okay then! You know how full you can be, but even anal with Antwon didn't fill you like you'll be filled come Saturday night. But it is a good start."

"Fuck! That sounds sinfully delicious!" Chelsea giggled.

"Here's the thing, once you're in bed with them, you absolutely have to take charge. You know how guys can be when their penis is involved. They can get carried away and become a bit rough, even the gentlest of lovers. You must make them go slowly and let your body adjust to the invasion. Even when they start thrusting, you need to make them go slowly until you get used to it. Maintaining control once they are in you is going to be a challenge because you'll probably be in a constant state of orgasm. Understood?"

"Fuck, Cass. I didn't know a threesome could be dangerous."

"That's why the cardinal rule is lube, lube, lube. When you think you have enough lube, apply more. I'm going to give you some lube launchers, they're like syringes that you fill with lube."

"Got it."

"What you do to prepare is going to be crucial, because once their cocks are in you, none of you is going to want to stop until you're all exhausted. You'll cum like you never have before, you're going to get emotional, and you might even cry because it feels so fucking good if it's done properly, and I know they'll do it properly. Just remember, you are in control. If you're in pain, something is wrong, and you have to stop until you figure it out."

"I'm in control; I got it."

"You're going to wear a butt plug that evening, it will help you be ready. I assume Jason will take your ass. I'm going to loan you one of mine. It has a remote control, and I suggest you let them take turns with it over dinner. Get them worked up, and you as well."

"Sounds naughty!"

"Before you insert it, while you're getting dressed, I want you to do an enema. Get two of them, nothing harsh, just sterile water is enough. Give yourself an enema and then lube your butt and insert the plug."

"Okay. Why two?"

"Because I want you to use the second one after you remove the plug."

Chelsea nodded. She found herself breathing heavily at all the talk of butt play.

"When you get to the room, you should undress for them, very slowly. Give them a show. Then undress Tony first, and tell Jason that he should watch while you enjoy some time with Tony. Tell him he can't undress. Spend some time in bed with Tony, get to know his body, enjoy him, suck him, fuck him, and make him eat your tasty pussy. Just don't let him cum yet, and don't let either of them have the remote for the plug."

"Do you think Jason will just watch?"

"Make him. Remember, you're in charge. Remind him of that if you need to. He knows that the night has to happen at your pace, but his cock might try to overrule his brain."

"When we were in Puerto Rico, a young local boy watched me suck Jason. It was hot being watched. Then I went to him and jacked him off, letting him cum on my tits. Jason watched the whole time. I felt like such a slut."

"Sounds like you were a slut, but there's nothing wrong with that. It's a liberating feeling to take what you want from a man or men."

"I guess that's why the quiz said I was a bit of an exhibitionist," Chelsea smiled.

"No doubt," Cassandra said with a grin, "After you enjoy Tony, then it's time to undress Jason.

Work your magic on him; kiss him, stroke him, and suck him. Kneel between them and suck both of their cocks. Be a slut; you'll drive them crazy. After that, excuse yourself to the bathroom and remove the plug. They'll be going crazy by now if you've worked them up and then stop. Use the second enema, and then use the lube launchers. One in your butt, and one in the front. Yes, I know you'll be sopping wet by now, but trust me, you can't be too slippery. And before you let them put a cock in you, lube it as well. Take all the hand towels from the bathroom with you when you return to them. At that point, follow Jason's lead, but remember, you are in charge. Only you know if they're hurting you. Speak up; your safety is paramount; you are the one most likely to be injured."

"Got it; don't let them get carried away; I'm in charge."

"Okay, ready to get filled?"

"Hells to the yeah!"

Cassandra took Chelsea's hand and led her to the bedroom.

"Ok, first, undress for me. Slowly, like you're trying to seduce me."

Chelsea put her phone on the dresser and queued up Norah Jones' "Turn Me On" as she began to sway and run her hands over her body. Her eyes were closed, and her head lolled about.

"God, you're so sexy, Chels. You deserve all the cock you can handle."

Chelsea just smiled as she pulled her blouse over her head, then tossed her hair and fluffed it. As she removed her bra, she fixed a stare at Cassandra. Chelsea didn't want to pretend to seduce her; she wanted to truly seduce her. She wanted to taste Cassandra's pussy again.

Chelsea undid the button on her shorts, then pulled down the zipper. She let them fall to the floor, and then she kicked them aside. Continuing to sway, now in a slow circle, she ran her hands over her plush body.

"Crissie was right, you do look more shapely and delicious."

"Thank you; I'm glad you appreciate it. Am I seducing you?"

"I feel myself getting damp; what do you think?"

"I think that after I take two fake cocks, I'm going to taste your wetness. Is that okay?"

"I won't be able to say no to that," Cassandra said huskily.

12