The Screamer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's simple Gina, once you're certified, you get to recertify any time you like," Gary erupted in hysterics.

Brianna looked at him and cracked up. Tammy was laughing hard as she sucked Gina's clit.

Gary smacked her gorgeous black ass, "Don't laugh or I'll make you get recertified."

"That's hysterical. She recertifies every single day," Holly, giggled.

Tammy looked up into Gina's eyes, "The best part is I get paid to do it. I love this man and I love my life. Welcome to our wonderful family baby." Her lovely face fell back onto Gina and her hot, tight ass was something Gary couldn't resist.

He walked into her and slid into her tight, sweet pussy. He had fallen in love with this spectacular woman many years ago and her pussy felt as wonderful tonight as it did those many years ago.

"I love it when he just walks up and fucks me. To think I resisted this man for months still blows me away. Oh baby, that feels so good. Fuck me darling," she said as she attended to Gina once again.

"That's a story I'd love to hear," Brianna said.

Gary laughed, "Talk to Tia, Bobbie and JoJo. They were there too. That's how they all eventually made it here. Each one is special, totally unique and loving. They made my life easy for eight months."

Mark walked back to the bar and poured himself a drink. Gary joined him, "What's eating at you? I know something is wrong but I don't know what it is.

"Cherry is out of the coma." he said.

"That's great, when did this happen? How is she doing?"

Mark told him what Dr. Bowen had said and gave him the prognosis.

"So what is the problem? This is good news isn't it?" Gary asked.

"Yes, it is what I've been praying for but it comes with a price. When she was in the coma, I could go in and spend time with her, hold her hand and talk to her. Now, I can't. I can only hope that some day she comes back to me. She is going to be in the hospital another month or more. She still needs a few more operations but the Dr. is confident she will have no scars at all."

Gary nodded, "There are no coincidences my friend. Things happen for a reason. Don't let it get you down. She came into your life for a reason and you into hers. You're the one who taught me that sometimes you have to walk away to put a deal together. You've done everything you can and she has no idea of any of it. She has been unconscious and so many things have happened. You said she is smart as a whip. She will find out someday. Then, the ball will be in her court."

Jack and Tom taxied onto the runway and they headed for Texas. Mark was anxious to see the look on her face. He had a car service take them to the factory. Ainsley walked in the door and stopped immediately. She looked at a lovely reception area. A hand carved oak sign with Norris Boots on it hung on one wall and another with D'Orgasmic Lingerie on the other wall. A large photograph of Ainsley, Gary and Mark hung in a gorgeous oak frame behind the receptionist's desk.

"Now dear, you need to hire a receptionist. Just make sure she is 'certifiable'," Mark giggled.

"You are so bad," she said as she kissed him.

Mark took her hand and they walked down the new corridor. The double doors to the right led to the plant. To the left, double hand carved oak doors demanded to be opened. Ainsley opened the doors and shrieked. Mark looked and smiled. Red, you are one delicious lady.

"Mark, it is gorgeous; holy fuck this is amazing. The colors are perfect. Look at this desk, ohmigod it is gorgeous."

She looked at the walls and she welled up. On the wall across from her desk, a wonderful oak framed photograph of her dad and her hung on the wall. "I don't understand how they did this. The original is only a 5x7 picture. This is huge and perfect in every way." She looked and saw many framed and matted photos that were hanging on the wall. The memories looked back at her as she viewed them through teary eyes. The furniture was the finest leather and in all, the office was exceptional.

Mark looked at the wall behind her desk. He pointed to it and asked her who all these people were.

"I have no idea, I've never seen those photos in my life," she said as she walked over to look closer. "Mark, that is Ty Herndon and his wife Jewel. I've made Ty's boots for years. Jewel is a huge Country Star."

She kept looking and there were autographed photos from Hank Jr., Alabama, John Rich, Brad Paisley, Kenny Chesney, Luke Bryan, Reba McIntyre, Keith Urban, Jason Aldean, Toby Keith, Garth Brooks, Tricia Yearwood, Trace Adkins, Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Naomi and Wynona Judd, Shania Twain, Faith Hill and Tim McGraw and the centerpiece was a larger beautiful photo of Loretta Lynn.

Ainsley was sobbing as she read the inscription. "Ainsley, Bill made me my first pair of custom boots. I was saddened to hear of his illness. Give him a kiss from me. Good luck with D'Orgasmic. It's a great company. Get me a discount coupon honey – Love always, Loretta."

The rest of the inscriptions wished her good luck and they hoped to see her in Nashville or Las Vegas.

She turned to Mark and fell into his arms sobbing, "This is so much more than I ever would have expected. Thank you darling. I have to call Gary. Ohmigod, this is beyond anything I could have hoped for."

"Sit in your chair dear and look at the wall," he told her as he found the tiny switch that was under the lip of her desk. He flipped it and the wall slid away revealing a pitch-black area behind the wall.

She looked at him as he extended his hand to her. She stood and he walked up behind her. He took the silk scarf Shannon had given him and he blindfolded her. He hit another switch and on the far wall, a small light came on. He opened the desk drawer and removed a set of car keys and a small remote control.

He walked her into the darkness and toward the light. As he got closer, he saw that Nancy had topped herself again. It was phenomenal. He stood her at the end of the bed and undid the blindfold.

"Oh, fuck. How the hell did you do this? Ohmigod Mark! You're good dammit but there is no way someone was there photographing us. That is the sexiest place on earth to me." Ainsley stared at the picture of the oak stand by the river. She was naked, sitting in the arch of the branches while Mark knelt and licked her deliciously. It was shot in silhouette but there was no mistaking who and what was happening.

"Close your eyes," he said. He put the blindfold back on and walked her back to the entrance. He turned her around and took off the blindfold. He hit the switch on the remote control and the lights came up on a truly elegant suite.

"I don't know what to say. This is amazing. It's sexy; it's gorgeous. You're gorgeous, I love you and I love everyone else too."

The furniture was true Country Chic with a large sofa and chairs, tables, lamps and family photographs were hung everywhere.

"The colors are perfect Mark," she smiled.

"Darling, it takes one to decorate for one. Red and Nancy did a wonderful job, didn't they?"

"I can't wait to talk to them and thank them," she said as she walked into the kitchen. "This has everything, it's beautiful. I can't believe this."

Mark walked her back into the bedroom. Ainsley froze as she entered what had to be one of the most elegant bedrooms she had ever seen. With the lights up, she saw the king-sized bed with the river photo above it. Six smaller framed shots framed the larger photo. Each shot showed a different aspect of their lovemaking. They were highly erotic and wonderfully memorable. On one wall, a photo of Ainsley and Ronald Reagan smiled down on her.

While she was looking at everything in the room, Mark let out a low whistle. She walked into the ensuite bathroom and she shrieked.

"Mark, I am going to do those two till their heads fall off. This is indescribable. It is beyond words. Oh, look at this, and this and this too." She turned and kissed him wonderfully, never wanting to let him go. "I want to fly back to Orlando and get recertified right now. You two had better understand how much I love you."

"We love you too darling. I want to go up to the third floor and see how that is progressing," he said as he walked her to the elevator.

They were very pleased with the progress. All the machines were in place and people were working making purses and belts. "There is plenty of room to add a line for Chaps and maybe luggage too dear."

"I am going to have a lot of names to learn. I only knew a few of those people." She smiled at Mark and said, "Let's check out the second floor."

The second floor was fully installed and people were making hats at every station. Ainsley inspected the work and was happy.

"Looks like everything is running smoothly baby," Mark said as the walked out onto the main floor factory. There were many new faces but the boots they were making were perfect. Her lead hand met her and she told him she was very happy with what she had seen. As they walked to the back of the building, she saw a huge box wrapped in expensive paper with a huge bright red bow on it. A card was attached. She walked over to the box and looked at Mark. He shrugged and told her to read the card. It read:

Dear Ainsley,

Welcome to the family. We know you are going to be wildly successful. We hope you like what we've accomplished so far. Enjoy it dear. You deserve it.

In case you are wondering what is in the box, you'll find a handle on top of the box. Pull it sweetheart. We think it is the perfect accessory for someone as sweet as you.

Love and affection,

Gary, Jill, Mark, Wendy, Debbie and Rose.

Ainsley handed the card to Mark and he told her to find the handle. She pulled it and a brand new Fire Engine Red Mercedes 650 sat there. She looked at Mark and started jumping up and down. She turned and saw the keys wavering right before her eyes. She grabbed the keys, jumped into Mark's arms, and kissed him passionately. Every man and woman on the factory floor began applauding loudly.

"Thank you, baby, thank you, thank you!" she purred as she whispered in his ear. "You do know what I have planned, don't you?"

"I kinda think I do darling. Everything needs to be christened properly. I do think we have something to do first. There is something you didn't see in your office," he said as he jumped in the passenger seat of the Mercedes.

She laughed and jumped in the car. "I wasn't talking about the car darling," she purred. "I had something else in mind."

"I know but you had to move it anyway. The really fun stuff is still ahead," he said as she put the hammer down. "Hold on darling, this thing is fast. It is also red and that means tickets. Be careful. I do know what I'm talking about."

She drove it a bit and pulled back into her parking space. She kissed him again and got out of the car. Mark walked into her office and sat at her desk. He called her over and showed her that the desk had been outfitted with a few special items. He flipped a switch and her keyboard slid up and into place. Another switch activated the 60" flat screen on the wall. He showed her another toggle that turned it from a conventional TV to a monitor and the last switch connected her to Orlando and Las Vegas instantly.

"Hi darling," Michelle smiled.

"There she is," Gary said. Jill, Wendy, Debbie and Rose were standing behind him. "Do you like it darling?"

"It's beautiful, it's magnificent. I love it. I love you. It is beyond description. I can't believe you would do all of this for me. You really are life changing aren't you?"

The screen changed and Jack's face was looking in on the meeting. "Ainsley, I hope you aren't busy on Saturday. I am bringing the Twin to Fort Worth. You are going to need it because you start your training on Saturday. If the guy who runs the place gives you a hard time, you just let me know. It's been years since I kicked his ass. I'll call you and tell you exactly where to meet me tomorrow. Oh yeah, if you ever need any of us in the jets, Mark will show you how to do that. We have you covered."

"Is it pretty honey?" Jill asked.

"Breathtaking Jill, it is simply breathtaking. Where are those two anyway?" Ainsley giggled.

The screen rearranged and she heard, "The redheads have to stick together. Of course, it is gorgeous. I wanted a nice place to lick your hot pussy darling."

"Kate, Nancy, thank you so much. I can't tell you how much everything means to me. I have no idea how you accomplished one thing. I was totally blown away."

"Oh, I know what you're talking about," she said as she hit a few keystrokes and the oak tree photo popped up on the screen.

"Wow, that is one of the sexiest photos I've ever seen," Rose said.

The screen went black and when it came back on, Jim was standing there with a hat, open shirt and his cock hanging for inspection.

"That's Jim in the photo? Who is the woman?"

Everyone started laughing except Ainsley. Finally, the coin dropped and she screamed, "That is you and Jim. I was really wondering if Mark had someone follow us. You have no idea how realistic it is. I'm glad it wasn't us but it will forever be in my heart. Thank you so much."

"Gary, the car makes me think you're hitting on me. I don't know about you people. You kinda know how to make a girl wet. Oh, did I mention, I love you."

"Enjoy dear, we'll be in touch tomorrow. Break in the bed well Mark," Jill giggled. "Love you both."

"Before you go Gar, I want to read you the inscription on the photo Loretta Lynn sent." He read it to him and Gary was speechless.

"I'll do better than that, Jill open a no charge account for Loretta Lynn. That is, without a doubt the best recommendation we've ever had. Ainsley, will you accompany us when we hand deliver it to her?"

"If you think I would pass up a chance to meet with the First Lady of Country Music, you are seriously wrong. You tell me when and I'll be there," she said.

"Count me in on that one too Gar, I sure want to meet her," Mark said.

"Hey, hey, hey, I forgot to tell you something," Red, laughed. "Since none of are the quietest women on earth, I triple insulated your suite. It is completely sound proof. You never know when Holly will be visiting."

"Thank you my love, none of us are quiet, are we?" Ainsley said as she signed off.

Everyone was leaving for the day. She made certain everyone was gone and she walked into her suite. Mark walked to the bar and smiled. It was fully stocked. He poured two snakebites and handed her one. He took the remote and showed her several features. There were multiple light settings and then there was the stereo system.

They spent the rest of the evening making love and relaxing. Ainsley drove him to the airport in the morning and he returned to Las Vegas. Michelle picked him up at McCarran and took him to the construction site. He was amazed at how much they had accomplished. They were well ahead of schedule and he was pleased. Mark took some photos and he conferenced Gary when he got back home.

Gary informed him that he had just got back from the Orlando site and it too was ahead of schedule. Gary told Mark to talk to Dave. He had hired several new lawyers but he was swamped. He had run into some opposition from the EPA. The new regulations were causing problems. Mark said he'd talk to him and they hung up.

Michelle told him she had run into the same thing. She handed him a list of lawyers his research department had found that might be the answer to the problem. He read the dossiers and called Dave. Dave told him the same thing Michelle had. The lawyers he had hired were good but they weren't regulatory experts. Dave suggested that they hire one. Mark said he would talk to Gary and get back to him.

Michelle brought him up to date on what has happened. The NFL had settled with the players and training camps were going to happen as planned. She showed him the new contracts. This year's players were going to be good. Things were running exactly as he expected.

"The entertainment division is exploding Mark," Michelle beamed. "Lori will be here in just a few minutes. She has been crazy busy. She needs more staff. I told her to hire what she needs. This could be just as lucrative as the main division. I had no idea how much some of those models earn a year. I should have been a model."

"You would have made a lovely model my love. You have the body for it. You're constantly horny. Yeah, you'd be perfect baby," he said as he kissed her. She held on to him tightly, and kissed him again.

"I've missed you my love. I am issuing an executive order. Mark Banner, hereinafter referred to as the 'never here lover', is prohibited from leaving me unattended for this long again."

"I second that motion," Lori said as she walked into his office. "If you think we're complaining, just wait until Dani gets her hands on you. That poor girl has been climbing the walls darling."

"I hear you have good news sexy? What have you been up to?"

Lori smiled deliciously. She handed him a list and he looked at it in amazement.

"Are you serious? You've signed sixty-one models in six weeks. That is fantastic. Michelle said that you need to hire more people. Based on this, do it. This is fantastic. Somehow, I feel better. I've spent a small fortune lately. This is absolutely perfect baby."

"That, my love, is just the tip of the iceberg." She handed him another page and he looked at it and then back at her. "That list is the names and dates they will be here to sign. Over one hundred top models worldwide want your representation. That is just the models, this list represents the actors, this list is the names of new singers, and bands that would like to discuss things with us. The best part is the list that Brenda put together. She called and talked to each one of them and there are over two hundred dancers that want us too"

"I'm impressed. I'm beyond impressed. Do we have our talent scouts in place yet?"

"Yes and I have some amazing videos to show you. Right now, we have two teams out there. They are working Rock and Pop clubs and Country Bars. There is a lot of talent out there."

"We need two more teams immediately dear," Mark told her.

"Michelle, call these two guys and get them in here. Apparently, they are living near Nellis AFB. I need them to start immediately. Actually, you need them to start immediately. They will be your pilots. The G5 is for you darling. Jack is going to be busy getting the twin serviced. It is going to Fort Worth this week."

"What is happening in Fort Worth, hon," Michelle asked.

"Ainsley has been enrolled in Jack's brothers Flight School. She is a pilot but only licensed for single engine. She'd love to fly jets too so I said okay, but first she has to be certified for twin engine."

"Mark, I have never seen such a look on anyone's face like the look I saw on hers yesterday. I take it she was really happy."

"Honey, you'll see it. Kate and Nancy outdid themselves. Oh shit, I forgot to ask Gary something."

Gary's face came up on the screen and they talked about the regulatory solution. They decided to hire two experts, one for the east coast and one for the west coast. They also decided to go ahead with the Nashville and Dallas properties. They had excellent prospects in Miami and LA as well. Gary and Holly would check out Miami and Mark would check out the LA properties. They had already decided on the Nashville and Dallas properties.

"Why is it that we get more accomplished when we are thousands of miles apart than we do when we are shoulder to shoulder?" Mark laughed.

"Probably because when you are that close to me, I have one of your dicks in my mouth," Holly laughed.

"That's only to keep you quiet. You know we love you darling," Gary laughed.

"Listen asshole, I forgot to ask you this, when are we going to Thailand? Jeremy said he had a hotel we could take over. The last trip was a bummer. Let's make this trip fun."