The Scribbled Note

Story Info
Numbers on a piece of paper can have lasting consequences.
5k words
4
6.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started out so well: the sun was shining and I felt on top of my game, but after lunch it all turned to worms. I was called into the office and told in no uncertain terms I was now surplus to requirements. As sales manager, they gave me extra time to clear my desk but I had to vacate the building by Five-Thirty, some three hours away. At least they allowed me to keep the car to drive home, telling me that tomorrow they would send someone to collect it from me. While putting the last of my effects in the trunk, I saw Julie from accounts leaving for home. Crossing the car-park she said "Sorry to hear you're leaving Mark - here's my number give me a call sometime." thrusting a hand written note at me, adding "Don't make it too long" and winking added "or perhaps do."

In common with most of the male staff I often lusted after her although I had never made any move other than pure office banter, usually with a double meaning to which she would reply with an equally double meaning. However with her note in my hand I resolved to call her to see if she was serious.

It had been a long two and a bit year sexual drought. Even the last few times Keith and I "indulged" it hadn't been that good. In fact looking back on it now, sex had never been all that satisfying the whole time I was married. I had hoped to break my celibacy with Mark, our sexy Sales Manager but when I heard he had been let go in favour of a family member I knew my chance was gone, unless I did something about it now. Scribbling my home number on a memo form I gave it to him as I walked to my car, along with one of my usual double meanings.

Waiting a week (it seemed about the right amount of time to give her a chance to have second thoughts) I rang to see if she would care to go out for a meal. She sounded genuinely happy at my call and we agreed to meet Saturday evening at a restaurant we both knew. When she arrived she looked gorgeous in a mid-length summer dress and I told her so. "Oh, this old thing." was her reply.

We chatted and flirted over the meal. I found out she was divorced from a womaniser who just couldn't keep it in his pants. Switching subjects mid conversation, she asked me directly why - unlike most of her other male colleges - I had never made a pass at her. She said she thought she had given enough signals she would be open to one. Was it I didn't I fancy her, already have a partner or was I secretly married?

"No, it's not that I don't fancy you and no, I don't have a wife or partner. I just have a strict rule to keep my work and social life separate - not that I have a social life I mean. Now we're not working together anymore I'd like to see you again and get to know you better, if you're OK with that."

2

He called me at last. I was thrilled, but I wasn't going to let him know of course. So he had finally noticed me: I had given him more than enough encouragement. Perhaps in his world I was just not his type. Still, Saturday evening would tell.

Saturday came and I put on the modest summer dress I bought from the boutique that morning, even though I really wanted to wear something a lot more revealing. When we met I felt like a young girl going on her first date.

We, or rather I, talked. I told him about my marriage and the reason for it's break up explaining how, soon after we were married, Keith's attitude seemed to change. It became - If it's female, under thirty and has a pulse I want to get into her panties and he often did.

When I let him get a word in he told me that he was career driven - or had been up to now. At the end of our meal he asked if it was OK to see me again. I answered "That's just silly - of course I'm OK with it, now take me home please."

Driving her home she had told me that she never kissed on the first date, and with a half smile saying "But I've known you for over a year now so we can ignore that, can't we?" As she closed the front door behind us I helped her off with her coat. Taking my hand she placed it just below her breast and moulding herself against me so I could feel her mound against my cock, whispered "Is that for me?"

Slipping my hand upwards with "If you want it" I lent in and kissed her. Her answer to this was to rub herself against me and with an innocent look said "Does that answer your question?" as we kissed again.

Pushing the door closed I thought 'Why did we have to meet on the exact week I was at my horniest?' I wanted to break my years of celibacy with him: none of the others interested me in the slightest. Tonight I hadn't wanted to appear needy, or at worst slutty but as it turned out my hormones took over and there was nothing I could do about it - I shocked myself with how forward I was.

Practically dragging him to the couch I let my dress ride up so the hem was just below the tops of my thigh high stockings. As I crossed my legs he rested his hand a little above my knee. His other hand sneaked round my back. He pulled me in and his hand found my breast. Both the dress material and bra underneath were were so thin that my hardened nipples made small mounds that could be plainly seen. He didn't need any further encouragement though. With one hand covering the nub, the other hand had somehow reached my stocking top. As we kissed and his hand caressed the now sensitive nub. My legs uncrossed, seemingly without any orders from me, allowing his other hand to slip closer to my core. I whispered "Oh dear" as he approached.

"What's wrong?"

"I think I forgot my panties." squeezing my thighs together and releasing them slightly.

Keeping up his wonderful assault on my breast and lips I felt nothing on my leg until his hand touched my exposed snatch and brushed my Little Boatman, sending shivers of pleasure speeding to my brain to mingle with those coming from my nubs. Every fibre down there screamed Now, Now, Now. I whispered "Take me to bed" pointing to the bedroom. On our way, my hand instinctively found his cock and released it from the prison of his pants - he had gone commando too. It looked so good.

Laying on the bed I gave it several strokes as he moaned into my mouth. Reaching under the pillow I found the packet I put there earlier and we tore it open together. He rolled on the condom and I allowed him to undo my dress and bra. Taking my girls out he latched on to one feeding as if he hadn't eaten for weeks, swirling his tongue round and round my nub while his hand played flicking games with the other nub. I struggled to rid myself of my dress as he, one-handed, tried to loose his pants. The room became pervaded with the scent of pure, lustful, 'Woman.'

Naked - except for my thigh highs, I laid back as he rubbed his cock the full length of my slit while still playing with my girls. Rubbing himself several times against my boatman he finally slipped down until he was nestled where I really wanted him. Entering deliciously slowly I could feel every vein and contour as he slid in. I wrapped my legs round him, locking my ankles together to stop him to escaping but he had other ideas. He pulled out equally slowly, rubbing the now lubricated length along my slit again before slowly entering once more.

I couldn't help it I yelled "Take me, for fuck's sake. Take me." My whole being consumed with the need for him.

He set off at a furious pace, banging my head on the headboard with each thrust - I was loving it! Eventually, grunting like a rutting pig, with several mighty thrusts that almost pushed my body through the wall he splashed his seed into the condom. Going soft he withdrew which triggered my own Orgasm. I didn't remember ever having a better or more intense one.

What surprised me was her unexpected reaction. What I had expected was to have to "seduce" her and possibly be rebuffed. Instead she went for me as if she had not been satisfied for the longest time. I didn't realise at the time this was true as she was still rejecting all the advances from the guys at work. We started on the couch and slipped into her bedroom. It seemed the harder I banged her the better she was liking it even though she had told me that this was how her husband had treated her. Still she cried out "Aaagggh, good, sooo goood, agggh, so fucking gooood, don't stop now, agggh, agggh"

We stayed connected until I became soft and slipped out. As she came down from her high she whispered "I've needed you soooo bad for soooo long. You'll not make me wait like that again, will you?"

Afterwards we cuddled for a short while before we both fell asleep.

The following morning I woke from an erotic dream to find her gently washing my now solid rod. I rolled over to kiss her and as I did she said in a low voice "Love me now, please." Who could resist that? Taking it that she didn't want the 'Cave Man' approach today I started by nibbling her ear then gently turned her on to her front.

3

He flipped me over on my front: I thought 'What's is he doing' while he planted little kisses across the top of my shoulders and down my spine. Each kiss only serving to get me hotter. When he reached the dimples in the small of my back he licked me! It was delicious. Kissing me again he moved ever downwards, across my cheek and on to my upper thigh. Reaching the inside of my knee I could feel him licking me again. This sent shivers of pleasure straight to my pussy. Nibbling and kissing along the inside of my thigh back to my cheeks he crossed to the other leg, sinking his tongue into my crack in passing. Continuing down to my knee he started the licking again. Another shiver went to my now leaking pussy. I hadn't realised that behind my knees was so sensitive as Keith had never bothered to find out.

I opened my legs a little in the hopes he might take the hint. He didn't. Instead, moving back up and dragging his tongue softly over my skin, he reached my neck where I'm ultra sensitive. All the while I could hear myself moaning softly - I couldn't help myself. He zoned in on the most sensitive spot there and as he did I felt that delicious cock slip between my cheeks. I lifted my hips off the bed to give him better access but he still wasn't finished yet. Kissing my neck, he turned me over again and slid down to my now rock hard nubs where he caressed one with his lips and gently nibbled it. My other nub cried out for the same treatment and he seemed to sense this, moving across and doing the same as his hand sought out and found my little boatman again.

By this time I was a mass of conflicting emotions. I wanted him in me but didn't want him to stop either. I wanted him to fuck me stupid; yet I wanted him to be tender too. I really didn't know what I wanted. He trailed his tongue up between my breasts, over my neck and chin. His lips clamped on to mine and we were kissing passionately. Slipping into my mouth, he found my tongue and they danced together for what seemed the longest time.

Still locked together I pushed him onto his back and his cock stood proud as I broke free, faced it and straddled him. Giving it several little pecks on the underside I felt the warm sensation of his mouth on my pussy. His tongue parted my lips and started toward the boatman. Finding it he drew it from its shroud into his mouth, gently running his tongue over it. All the nerve endings fired off at once at this soft, warm caress and I felt myself start to dribble. I pulled away, only to feel his strong hands on my hips, keeping me trapped. Moving to the now damp spot he lapped it up. He was tasting me! That had never happened before. The dribble became a stream then what seemed like a flood, yet he continued to drink at the fountain. All the time these new sensations were building in my body. As I abandoned myself to them I could hear myself shouting "Fuck, Fuck, Don't stop I'm Cummmmmmming I'm Cuuuuuuummmmming."

Everything went black, time seemed to stand still and I collapsed onto his now leaking cock. Regaining my senses I realised my lips were clamped round it and his salty taste was in my mouth. However my pussy needed him more than ever. So reluctantly letting go I twisted off, collapsing onto my back with my legs apart. This time he took the hint.

Slowly, agonisingly slowly, he eased past my needy lips and on toward my womb. I wanted to pull him in faster but he resisted. I had asked him to 'Love me' and this was exactly what he was doing. With all the will-power I had (not much I admit) I let him choose his own pace. Suddenly he stopped.

"What are you doing?"

All he said was "No Condom."

He thought of me. No one ever thought of me, but he had.

Retrieving the packet stashed under the pillow and giving it him, he rolled it on then he entered me again at the same pace as before.

My body went into overdrive as he tenderly made love to me. No violent thrusting this time but long slow strokes and sweet words until he shot his bolt. Almost at the same time I had another mini Orgasm.

It was at that point, still in a fog of passion, I had one clear thought - I wanted his cum in me: I wanted it to coat my womb and feel it leak out as I walked. I wanted to go to work with it still damp in my panties so I could think of him all day. To that end, I would go back on the Pill.

4

On my way home that afternoon I thought to myself - this is going too far too fast. Is she just wanting a good time or is she angling to grab another husband. If that's the case, am I ready for that level of commitment?

We met twice in the following week, just friends having a quiet evening out and revelling in each other's company. The more I saw of her, the more I liked her. She was funny and smart with a wicked sense of humour. On the Sunday we went for a long drive to an Olde English Country style Pub for lunch. She was the perfect company with no double meanings or overt sexual moves, we were just two people out for a good time. I found for once I really enjoyed myself.

On our way home we stopped at a rest area overlooking a deep sunlit valley and I asked her if she was having a good time. "Oh yes, this has been the best time ever - bar none. Keith never treated me like this, or made love to me as you did. With him it was always do the deed and go to sleep."

We dated for a while then over breakfast one morning I had been telling her about the trip to Germany I had to take the following month, she asked "If I asked you nicely, could you bear it if we didn't do it until after you got back?"

Thinking this a test I answered "I could do if it's what you want, but I wouldn't like it."

"It will be worth your while. I'm intending to go on the pill again and my 'Friend' will be here as well. I'd rather we didn't use rubbers as I prefer 'Au Naturale' - it's so much nicer, don't you think? Be warned though, when we do start again it will be like before, only better."

Brightening up I replied "I'll look forward to it. Can we still date during our forced lay-off?"

Placing her hand on mine she answered "Of course we can, now stop talking about laying, you dirty boy" she said with a smile, falling back into her old double meanings.

5

The next five weeks were heaven and hell. Seeing her, kissing her, and enjoying just being with her was the good part, not being able to touch was the bad part. She didn't make it any easier by wearing the shortest dresses she had when we were at home, either at her apartment or my house and acting all demure when we were out. At least for the last eight days I would be away on business and away from temptation.

Those weeks were terrible for me too. They seemed to drag on forever. When I was with him outwardly I was all calm and collected; inwardly - especially toward the end - all I wanted to do was rip my clothes off and let him fuck me silly. He, on the other hand, was a true Gentleman and kept his word.

He was at the trade fair in Germany with his new company and I hadn't seen him for over a week. I was missing him badly even though we talked daily. My friend Shona who I had known since we were at Sunday School together was always able to read my moods. While I was married to Keith she would sometimes come over and say "You look miserable today, what you need is a good..." leaving the rest to my imagination. As we were so close I let her get away with it. Since I had been with Mark she had been strangely quiet.

While we were sitting quietly on our own one lunchtime she said to me straight out, "He's fucked you now, hasn't he?" and before I could answer continued "I told you that's what you needed. So why so glum all of a sudden, hasn't he done it recently?" I told her about the trade fair and going back on the pill. She just said "Seems like the sooner he gets back the better." Some of my other work colleagues had also noticed the changes in me (even though I thought I hid them well) and with Shona they arranged an evening out for several of us when he returned as of course, they knew him too.

During my time at the fair I was thinking of her constantly. I had never felt lonely before even though I lived alone, but I was feeling it now. She had done something to me and I couldn't figure out what. At first I thought it might be just being with her I missed, or perhaps thinking about her going on the pill - then I realised it wasn't that, it wasn't even our sleeping together I was missing, it was all those things and more. She was in my heart and l needed to tell her so. Could it be I was falling for her? The only woman I ever loved was my mom and I never felt the same about her as I did about Julie. I realised I wanted to be with her more than anything.

Towards the end of my Thursday night call I told her "I've missed you: I've missed your smile, I've missed your voice and just being with you. I've been so miserable this week and now I know why. I've fallen in love with you." The line went silent for a moment until she replied "I love you too, you big lunk."

6

As we agreed, I rang her before leaving for the airport because the flight wasn't due to get in until late. Arriving home at two in the morning I spent the next hour marshalling my notes before flopping into bed. I had called a sales meeting for the afternoon of the next day so I could sleep in late, knowing that when I got up Julie would be at work. I had to spend the next few evenings going through reports of my contacts although we talked every night. Before I knew it, it was Friday. We were going out with a group of friends on Saturday and this was the first time I would see her since before I went away. We had a good time but I couldn't wait to get her alone. When we got back to her apartment she closed the door and whispered "Take me to bed big boy."

"Sorry my love, it's been a long day and I'm really tired" I lied. Her face fell through the floor. Then I ran my hand across her rump and propelled her toward the bedroom with my other hand swiftly pulling down the zip on her dress.

Running my finger up and down her spine I made a move for one of her tits. She turned, looked at me sweetly and said "Love me or not, frighten me like that again and I'll bite your balls off" as she dropped her dress to the floor, standing there in only her pink panties.

Lifting her up bodily we swept into the bedroom and dumping her unceremoniously on the bed I flung myself next to her. While I struggled to undress her arms went round my neck and we had the most delicious kiss since we first got together.

I lay there waiting. I hoped he would be tender but expected after all these weeks all he would want to do was to fuck me. That, in my mind would be just like Keith: Wham, Bang, Thank You Ma'am. Forcing myself to be calm, I was not disappointed. He kissed my eyes, nose chin and neck, telling me that each part in turn was perfect and he had missed them all. This was what I wanted to hear, each kiss making me want him more. Although I could see his Man was ready - cock was now too vulgar a term - he still "Loved" me. As he kissed my throat I gently pushed him towards my tits with a low growl "My girls need you." He teased each of them in turn sending shivers of pleasure to my brain. I could hear myself encouraging him between my moans of pure bliss. His hand found my pussy and his finger slipped past my panties and into my eager entrance.

12