The Sculptor & His Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It appears like Matt is almost done. He inspects each toenail as if enthralled by his own artistry, and then contemplates them collectively in the parade of pink. He gazes up a little after that.

Zack beats a silent hasty retreat from the window. He makes an exaggerated noisy approach to the cottage to advertise his return.

Muriel appears shellshocked to see Zack.

"Is this Zack? Matt, you didn't tell me Zack is visiting?"

"Oh, did I not?"

"Muriel, pleased to see you again! Forty-two years to the day! You are a sight to behold! Lovely!"

"Zack, this is a pleasant surprise! And so sweet of you to remember our last and only meeting."

"I have been counting the days, to this day! And this day is upon me now."

Muriel flashes an English smile. "Hmmm... Zack, you are a shameless flatterer, an inveterate liar and a consummate diplomat. And I love, love, love you for that."

"Muriel, Matt, I know you have your work cut out for you in the next seven days. I will be out sailing daily. The wind here is good to go. I will get out of your hair."

Muriel looks at Matt cryptically as if in deep telepathic communication.

Matt offers, "I may need some help such as manning the photography lighting. Maybe we can discuss this later, over supper."

Muriel affirms, "I will be happy with whatever that helps Matt further his career. This commission is a breakthrough for Matt."

Zack chimes, "Me, ditto."

Zack has a sense that Muriel is comfortable with being nude in front of him in an artistic context, that Matt doesn't really care one way or the other, and that they don't really want to discuss his participation in the project, to avoid any awkwardness. Tacit approval. Just do it.

***

Chapter 6: Photoshoot

The project begins.

Matt with Muriel and Zack in tow, opens the door to his studio. The room is sparsely furnished with large umbrella lights, a rug, a colourful chair with arms and black back drop, and a posing chaise lounger. The dressing room and washroom is across the hall.

Matt asks Muriel if she can remove her clothes, down to her bra and panty, so that he can appraise her artistically. He needs to plan the shoot.

He adds that most of the photos taken will be for the photography portfolio part of the artwork. But, some photos, such as close-ups will be used as complementary and supplemetary reference in the drawing and sculpture part of the artwork, over and above the live model. This is so that the modeling sessions will not be overly long and tiring for Muriel. The fine details can be gleaned from the photos. These photos will not be submitted to the museum.

This is the moment of reckoning. The moment of truth. Muriel feels uneasy. Queasy. No other male has seen her in her lingerie, in the flesh, other than her husband in all her sixty years of existence. She freezes.

Matt senses this ice-breaking moment. It will be disastrous if Muriel chickens out now, having come this far. His schedule will be in disarray. His commission in jeopardy. His reputation as an artist who can deliver will be shot.

Matt reaches out kindly to hold his sister's hand. He leads her to the changing room. He tells Muriel that there is a robe which she can use.

Matt asks Muriel if she will be more at ease if Zack is not present. There is no problem. He can easily explain to Zack that she has butterflies in her stomach which needs quiescing. It isn't everyday custom that a woman and a sister models for her brother and his friend. Zack will understand.

Muriel processes this for a minute. On the one hand, she will certainly feel more at ease without Zack's presence. On the flipside, this project is important for Matt, and she wants to ensure that he has all the support to produce quality artwork. Lighting is key to good photography. She just doesn't see Matt being able to manage both camera and lighting implements concurrently. There will be inevitable compromise of quality.

As a compromise, and desiring to be seen to upkeep a basic level of modesty, Muriel tells Matt that Zack can stay since his help in managing the lighting is crucial. She will go with the flow, and signal to Matt if she feels awkward. Speaking of flow, Muriel feels a creeping moistness.

Matt returns to the studio to rejoin Zack.

Muriel returns. She faces away from Matt and Zack in a nominal show of modesty. She proceeds to remove her robe. Being a gentleman, Zack turns his back to give her more privacy. Matt doesn't bother. He busies himself with his camera gear.

When Muriel announces that she is ready, Zack turns. Both men look at her.

This is a good time to describe Muriel.

Muriel is the quintessential English rose. Light brown hair, off her shoulder, with some grey in places. She is pretty in a plain sort of way.

Muriel was a ballet dancer in her youth. Although she has stopped active dancing a long time ago, she maintains the upright graceful mien of a ballerina.

A mature woman, five feet four inches, just shy of buxom. She has her obligatory share of flabs and sags of her age.

Small to medium pendulous breasts. All natural. Her nipples point down just enough to make them alluring. Her breasts are heavier than they look. Sagging a little from their weight. A dusting of freckles on upper chest accentuates her cleavage.

Softly contoured rump, prominent, but short of provocative. Not a young girl's butt for sure. But, not a blubber mass either. A woman's tail, longish and curving. The hint of pencilled light shadow that marks the recess between her orbs is bewitching.

Soft rise of tummy. An artful delicate caesarean section cut filament line just above her mound.

Luscious creamy thighs taper down to sylphy tender arcs of calves. Well-turned legs flare into wide hips. Lite Rubenesque.

Curiously, if not incongruently, Muriel's mons pubis is a minimalist dainty gash. Where one expects a lurid flowering of petals, there is an impish cleft with no inner lips protruding. Almost pubescent. This is her normal state. When aroused, she is apt to show her inner nether character. A thatch of pubis completes the imagery.

A somewhat curious confluence abstraction of buxom and nubile, of pubescent and mature. It all hangs together into a sensual womanly whole that is alluring. Easy to identify, but hard to define precisely.

Muriel has mixed feelings about her body. Self-evidently, she likes her buxom bits. But, she is acutely conscious of her modest top.

Muriel is somewhat shy. Her entire sexual universe in her sixty years encompasses only a singular other actor, her husband. But, she is no prude.

Muriel has a welling expectant sense that her universe is about to expand, although she doesn't know how. The charm is in not knowing.

Matt beams an uncharacteristic smile, telling her she is just what he is looking for in a mature model. He gushes economically, "Lovely!" A generous word from a brooding artist whose eyes are keen, and his way sure, with a severe word stock deficit.

Matt has Muriel turn, twirl and pirouette this way and that, and again, uncharacteristically complimenting his sister.

Zack is in a sort of mesmerised trance. A soaring stupor. He is about to wax lyrical, and then bites his lip. He is conscious that he is the inconvenient elephant in the room for now until Muriel settles down to the modeling routine.

Muriel has a bright but somewhat embarrassed smile on her face. Matt ascertains her, hesitates a little, before asking her to remove her bra and panty.

Muriel nods meekly. But, doesn't move.

To Zack's surprise, Matt helps his sister with her bra. He then helps her with her panty. Matt crouches before Muriel. He pulls down her panty. For a moment, her crotch is in his face. She places her right hand on Matt's shoulder, and lifts her left foot to free the panty. Then, she places her left hand on his shoulder, and lifts her right foot to free the entire panty.

Muriel is now standing naked for her brother's appraisal. He studies her with a critical eye. He tells her that he is pleased with her carriage and self-confidence.

Matt tells Muriel that he wants to show her some of the poses that he has in mind.

He proceeds to have her sit down. She keeps her knees together as he looks at her pose. Matt tells her she looks too rigid. He asks her to spread her legs a little, which she does. He looks at her again saying that she needs to relax more. Muriel does not say anything. Matt and Zack watch as she slides forward and slowly spreads her legs more, revealing her vaginal area to them.

Matt asks if he can touch her vaginal area to place her lady parts in the position he wants her in. She nods weakly in muted assent. His intense face is utterly intent on the work in front of it. Matt touches her vaginal opening. He explores her to the extent that he can ascertain and decide what are the presentation options. He does some delicate arrangement.

Matt tells her that this is the type of poses he is looking for. He asks if she is comfortable with them. She nods, blushing red.

The ice somewhat broken, Matt continues explaining other poses.

Matt calls for a tea break. Zack makes himself useful by going to the kitchen to make tea.

When Zack returns to the studio with the tea, he is piqued to see Matt crouched before Muriel who is standing, apparently preening and prepping some aspect of her.

Zack is surprised, if not amused that Muriel remains unabashedly naked as they chat and drink their tea.

Muriel sits on the posing chair, legs crossed coyly. Matt and Zack hover over her. Zack admires her breasts from that perspective. He relishes the little quivers and ripples in their pendular pliant form when she raises the tea cup to her lips, and when she laughs. The pencil shading top edge of her thatch peeks out of her crossed legs.

***

The shoot begins.

Matt asks Muriel to cup her hands under her breasts, pushing them upwards and forwards, while arching her back slightly. Matt purposefully barks crisp instructions to Zack on the lighting, as if justifying his presence.

Click.

Now settled down, Muriel laughs somewhat nervously. She makes the point that she is always embarrassed about the large size of these, pointing to her nipples, but not using the actual word.

Zack finds it interesting that although she is quite willing to show them off to her brother and him, she is also at the same time, still too embarrassed about saying the word 'Nipple' in front of them.

She adds that she hopes that they will not look too lewd in the photos. Matt comments, rather rudely Zack thinks, that Muriel does indeed have unusually large nipples. But, he says that regardless, he thinks that they will still look interestingly good in the shots.

Muriel mentions that baby oil may help alleviate her condition. Zack goes to fetch the baby oil. He passes the bottle to Muriel, but Matt cuts in. To Zack's utter amazement, Matt squirts the oil into the palm of his right hand, and then proceeds to massage it all over his sister's breasts, as well as over her nipples. Surprisingly, she raises no protest as he does this, allowing him to handle her breasts as casually as if he is rubbing it onto her back. She even shuts her eyes and tilts her head backwards, as he all too casually, rubs the glistening oil all over them. 

Zack is completely caught off guard by this unexpected turn of events.

He starts to get a little nervous witnessing this, more so because of the fact that Muriel looks like she is actually enjoying being handled this way, rather than because of the fact that Matt is touching her in such an intimate fashion.

It seems perfectly natural when Matt had been posing her before, by moving her arms and legs around, but this all too brash escalation of actually touching her breasts is in a different category of things. When Matt eventually seems satisfied by his efforts and stands back to admire his handiwork, he asks Muriel if she won't mind twisting, and at the same time, pulling on her nipples a bit so that they really stick out with conviction. It always looks far more attractive in a photo if a woman's nipples are firm. Again, Muriel does not seem put off by his request. She does exactly as asked. Matt can be stubbornly pointillist in his art.

The baby oil, along with the self tweaking, achieves the desired result. Muriel's nipples shrink to half their normal diameter. They are painfully erect.

Matt shoots rapidly at an increased pace as if he is worried that they will again return to their softer state. 

After the series, Matt takes the opportunity to apply some more baby oil to Muriel's breasts, even pulling on her nipples himself. Matt is a perfectionist.

Matt asks Muriel to stand up, legs apart, hands on hips. He instructs her not to smile, but to look pensive. He lies dramatically on the carpet, shooting upwards. 

Matt now wants oil all over Muriel's body. The glossy look looks really sensual.

Matt considers asking Zack to help. But, he feels that this may be too much, too forward, too soon, at this juncture. It may rattle Muriel.

Matt does Muriel's back and legs. But when he reaches her tummy, Muriel takes the bottle from him. She says that it may be less awkward if she finishes the rest herself, which she then proceeds to do.

Muriel sits on the edge of the lounger. She opens her legs slightly. She starts to nonchalantly rub the thick, clear oil around her mound.

She starts pulling and twisting her nipples again so as to refresh their firmness.


Matt continues to take shots as she does this. He asks her to hold her pose momentarily, which she does without any hesitation, pulling her nipples out farther to a point where the shape of her breasts becomes almost conical. It looks like this distortion should have been painful. But, all the while she is smiling.

With Muriel now glistening all over from an excess of oil, and her nipples standing out farther than ever before, she is posed with her back against the back of the lounger. She is half reclined, half sitting, along the length of the lounger. Her arms raised up, and joined over her head. Her legs outstretched. One ankle rests over the other.

Click.

Click.

From the same sitting position, Matt gets Muriel to bend her legs at the knees. Left leg bent sideways, flat along the length of the lounger. Right leg also bent, but knee pointing straight up at a ninety degree angle. Both feet touch, almost mirroring each other. Her mound is revealed.

Click.

Click.

Click.

Muriel is absolutely amazed at herself. Here she is, a reserved and shy wife, a granny to boot, whose only sex partner has been her husband, completely naked, nipples hard, legs brazenly apart, showing everything she has to her brother and his friend, with nary an inhibition. Smiling, pouting, looking pensive on cue when asked to do so.

After many shots in this revealing position, Matt asks Muriel if she has a hair brush handy. Muriel replies that she has one on her dresser in her bedroom. She asks Zack to fetch it for her.

When Zack passes it to her, she starts to brush her hair. Watching her, Matt starts to laugh.

"What is so hilarious?"

"It is not that hair that is untidy."

"Huh?"

Matt takes the brush from her. He tells her to again pose exactly as she was before. With her legs again wide apart and her arms draped over her head, he proceeds to gently brush her pubic hair away from the middle of her mound, out to either side so that both her outer, and a peeking hint of her inner lips, are visible.

Her vaginal entrance is slightly dilated from the arousal of exposing herself to her brother and Zack. An erotic perfect storm of nudity, exhibitionism, voyeurism and the taboo. It is a big change from her normal state pubescent demeanor. Her inner lips are quite pink and swollen making them protrude down and outwards.

Her visible wetness betrays her aroused state. This detail is not lost on Matt and Zack. Muriel blushes at the thought, even as she gets a tingle from it.

Muriel lies on the lounger with her eyes closed, as Matt brushes her pubes aside. Matt then gets back to his camera.

After a couple of shots, Matt stands back broodingly, still not appearing to be completely satisfied. What now, Muriel and Zack wonder?

Matt leaves the room. He comes back with what looks like a small pair of hairdresser's scissors and a comb. He proceeds to comb back and snip off the dark, curly hair that still covers her lips.

As he does this, Muriel starts to wiggle. She says she is very ticklish down there. Matt needs to be careful not to cut off anything that isn't hair.

Muriel helps Matt by pulling her swollen inner lips out of the way so that he can cut her hair shorter without nicking her labia.

Matt stands back a bit, as if to admire his effort, and then obviously still not completely happy, proceeds to trim the rest of her outer pubes as well. When he can cut it no shorter, he just stands there motionless, ponders, and then leaves the room.

What now? Muriel and Zack wonder again.

Matt brings back a brass face shaving razor. Retrieving the bottle of baby oil, he hands them to Muriel, asking her if she can finish off the rest of the job herself.

"How much do you want me to take off?"

"All of it."

"You mean absolutely the whole lot?" She asks again, this time genuinely, seeming surprised.

"Yes, that is the only solution. It would look so much tidier, don't you think?"

"Well, OK then, if that is what you want. It's only hair. It will grow again."

Without any further hesitation, Muriel immediately proceeds to do as Matt asked. Liberally covering her pubic area with the clear, slippery fluid, she carefully removes every last trace of the now stubbly remnants of her once previously dark curly pubes, pulling and maneuvering her lips around in such an expert manner that it looks like this is nothing more than a routine proceedure.

Zack can't believe that he is witnessing this spectacle. He is woken from his trance when Muriel asks him to get a small make up mirror from her dresser so that she can shave right underneath herself a bit easier. Matt hands her a small hand towel to wipe the clogging blade. When she finishes, she uses the towel to wipe away all traces of the offending oil and hair residue. Amazingly, she appears not to have nicked herself, not even once. All the more remarkable for a woman who is shearing her muff for the first time in her life.

Matt and Zack cannot help but stare at the clean shaven mound. Given Muriel's normal state pubescent bottom look, Matt and Zack expect to see a smooth patch of skin with perhaps a thin dividing line running down it. Instead, both the inner and outer lips are somewhat separated, possibly caused by the oil. The inner lips appear mostly a bright pink colour on the inside, but surprisingly, a very dark shade of brown around the crinkly textured outside edges. The inner lips appear quite swollen and protrude down and outwards.

It is even just possible to see the tip of her clitoris peeking out beneath the slightly stretched arrow shaped hood above. It looks almost as if it has become slightly erect, like the head of a miniature penis. It is a bright pink colour. But, the hood that surrounds and stretches up about an inch above it is the same rich dark brown pigment as the outer edge of her inner lips.

Muriel is now primed to Matt's exacting specifications. Matt gets on with the photoshoot in earnest.

***

Chapter 7: Film

Zack's friendship with Matt began at their university Film Club. That was when they first met. The likes of Bernardo Bertolucci, Federico Fellini, Ingmar Bergman, Akira Kurosawa, Luis Buñuel, François Truffaut, individually and collectively, conspired relentlessly to cement their friendship.

Muriel is a mild cinephile, influenced by Matt.