The Sculptor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ringabel
Ringabel
206 Followers

"Yeah. A buttplug."

Erika shivers. "Holy shit, that's hot. What... what if she liked it, though?"

"The buttplug?"

"The whole punishment."

I smirk and raise an eyebrow. "Why do you ask?" Kinky girl.

She just blushes and changes the subject. "Did you do anything to Michael?"

"Not directly, but trust me, their relationship is not long for this Earth."

She nods, satisfied. "That's really all I want out of him, I guess."

There is a pause while she absorbs the knowledge of her betrayer's comeuppance, until I break the silence. "Do you have any other questions, or...?"

"No," she says dreamily. "I think that's all I can think of for now."

I dust myself off and rise to my feet. "Well then, I guess we're finished. Hope that answered your questions. Maybe I'll see y-"

"WAIT!" She grabs my pant leg. "Don't disappear on me! Please! I... I want in on this!"

This is way off-script for how I pictured this interaction going, but I guess it has been ever since she saw that damn painting. "What do you mean?"

"I want to see. I want to see you work. I want to see what girls you pick, and what you do to them. I want to learn more about how your powers work, and what you can do with them. I want to... be your assistant, I guess?"

I frown down at her. "Why?"

She pauses, marshaling her words. "Two reasons. One, I can't learn about something unbelievable like this and then just go on with my life like nothing happened. I need to learn more. I need to understand it. And two, I..." She blushes and beckons me to sit down next to her again so she can murmur this next part discreetly. "I had a really great time with you last night, even if you don't count the incredible kinky sex. And if you do count it... holy shit, it was incredible. I've never felt like that, ever. It was partly your changes, I guess, but not all of it. I loved how you manhandled me, and... spanked me, and pushed me down on your cock, and tied me up, and made me swallow your cum again and again... I think to be in a position where I spend time with you and where you make me your little slut all the time, I have to be in on this part of your life too. So I'm in. If you'll have me. Please." God, but she's beautiful.

I'm still hesitant. This is a very private part of my life she's asking me to let her into. I've never even told anyone as much as I've already told her. "What's in it for me?"

She rises into a straight-backed kneeling position, hands on her thighs. "You need someone like me," she says in what is probably her job-interview voice. "You need an engineer. You need someone to be thinking about what the boundaries of your powers are, how to understand them, and how to push them. You said you're learning new capabilities all the time. I bet I can make the process go much faster. Also, you need a confidant. Your world must be lonely." She leans forward to whisper directly into my ear. "And you need a girlfriend... who thinks the things you can do are super fucking hot." She licks my earlobe, slowly. "One condition, though," she continues breathily, leaning on me. "I want you to promise to use your powers to surprise me. Mess with me. In public. Do stuff to me like you did to Katie. But make sure nobody records it, and save me from getting into serious trouble if you have to. Other than that, anything's fair. Please."

I turn to her and kiss her, softly. "I think you've convinced me." I pull a full picnic basket full of charcuterie and cheeses and a bottle of Chianti apparently from nowhere. "How's this for surprise number one? A park picnic date."

Erika beams and kisses me back. "That sounds wonderful." She sits back on her haunches as I begin to unpack lunch, completely unaware of my second surprise: her bikini's gone. I hid it under the blanket. If she hasn't noticed she's completely naked by the time we're done with lunch, I'll tell her, but until then, she's on her own. She's right. This will be fun.

Ringabel
Ringabel
206 Followers