The Search and The Discovery Ch. 01b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would you like to do as far as this section of wall is concerned little one? I still would prefer that you make your own decision in this case."

Karen looked deeply into my eyes, took a deep breath, and smiled. The smile was one of acceptance, not happiness.

"There are two that have caught my interest Sir. One is the long riding crop with the two layered end and the other is the thin leather paddle with the soft rubber tip that is only an inch wide. May I please have your permission to get those two items Sir?"

"Put the two you have chosen into the basket. This is enough for one trip to the toy store."

Right at that instant, Karen saw something on the wall further down that instantly caught her attention.

"May I have one of those, Sir? I would really love to wear something that identifies me as your submissive slave. I know they are a special honor to award a slave but I would so much like you to know how strongly I feel about wanting to honor you Sir. I also have this sudden overwhelming need to know that you own me Master. I have no idea where this feeling is coming from but it is really deep inside of me and it is quite a powerful need. It just appeared out of nowhere Sir."

She was looking at a large collection of collars.

"I will get you one but you do not get to pick it out. That is reserved for Masters only. This place won't even sell one to a female. And you may not get to wear it at all this weekend. We will see how things progress. I don't want to own you quite yet little one. That is an entirely different level than the one we are on right now. We can pretend that I own you if you think it would make it easier for you to keep your commitment to total obedience during our weekend adventure. I'll even give you a formal ownership agreement to sign if you want.

I can, and will, own parts of you my little slut slave, such as your tits, your ass, and your pussy. When you are owned body and soul by your Master, it would mean that you would no longer have the ability to make a personal choice about anything, except for very special occasions or circumstances. The collar is a very special honor from a Master to his slave. It is an honor that must be earned and deserved. I decided in the Cessna that you would be able to choose the means of your own submission in several scenarios. I have never done this with a sub slave in the past, so this is a new experience for the both of us my eager little slut. Tomorrow may be an entirely different story though. I haven't decided yet whether I am going to allow you options or total enslavement."

"Thank you so much Sir. Please consider buying one for me Sir. The one you choose will be perfect for me, if and when you may choose to place it on me."

It only took me a few seconds to pick the one I wanted for Karen, and I made sure that she didn't see which one I had chosen. She had turned away to look at some of the display cases. I held it up for the clerk to see and then hid it in my pants pocket. It was a very stylish soft black leather collar with silver threading that was only a half inch wide. It was of very high quality. It had a very small buckle in the back with a tiny metal loop sticking up with an equally tiny padlock so that it could not be removed without a key. There was one small 'D' shaped gold metal ring in the front, just big enough for a leash to be clipped to. It was a perfect color for a woman with blonde hair. I was also beginning to think that Karen had paid a lot more attention to the contents of my stories than I had previously thought.

"I'm sure that it is absolutely beautiful Sir, and that it will go with any outfit I may wear for you."

Even turned away, she knew that I had picked one. And that was the very first time that I had ever heard a sub slave refer to a collar as an accessory to an outfit rather than the ultimate commitment to total submission that it was meant to symbolize. I marveled at her innocence. Playing with a beginner was bound to bring a bunch of unexpected surprises to this three day adventure. We still had tonight and two more full days to go, and I had absolutely no doubt that she was overflowing with surprises.

-9-

I handed Karen the basket of goodies, the keys to the car, my credit card, and then told her to go pay for everything. She looked a little shocked when I told her to do that.

"You want me to put all of these items on the counter and pay for them Sir? Those two clerks behind the counter are just kids barely 18. This is going to be embarrassing for sure?"

"You are to provide nothing less than instant obedience without question little one. That was not a vow of commitment you made to me that you can turn on and off at your leisure. That just earned you a little extra punishment with the crop little one. Consider yourself lucky that I don't ask those two clerks to take you in the back and demonstrate the proper way to use the remote plugs that you chose. They do that free of charge here at a Master's request you know."

"Yes Sir. I'm on my way. Why did you give me the car keys?"

"When you are finished with the purchase, I want you to go out to the car and wait for me. I have a couple of items I want to get to surprise you with later this evening. Oh, one more thing. Tell them you also want four of the 12 foot quarter inch nylon ropes they keep behind the counter."

I wished that I had brought a camera with me to get some pictures of her look of pure humiliation. I kept a close watch on her as I continued to browse and pretended that I wasn't watching her at all. This was going to be a routine that both of the young clerks were very good at. Karen put the basket up on the counter and waited. One clerk came over to her and began emptying everything out of the basket onto the counter. Now, every item she had chosen was on open display to anybody walking by or standing nearby. I watched the first wave of red work its way up her neck and across her face. Then the second clerk came over and both of them held each item up in the air, passed it back and forth between themselves, and then discussed each one in detail with constant glances at Karen. Poor Karen was shifting from one foot to the other, wringing her hands in front of her once again. She was trying unsuccessfully to keep the second wave of darker red from washing over every part of her body visible above the counter. Each item was rung up on the register and placed in a large thick bag they had pulled up from behind the counter that had a huge "Adult Toys" sign on both sides.

The final humiliation came when Karen asked for the four ropes. The kids kept placing the wrong size or lengths on the counter. She had to tell them that they were the wrong sizes and stand there while they both bent down behind the counter and had a loud conversation, heard clearly anywhere in the store, about finding the 12 foot quarter inch nylon ropes that this pretty blonde woman was really insistent on buying. They finally found them, of course. They were right there all along. After ringing up the ropes, Karen handed them my credit card and they immediately started giving her a hard time about the name on the card. She kept pointing at me and I kept looking the other way. I finally nodded at the two clerks and they finished up the sale and Karen jetted out the front door like a Cheetah on the hunt. I'm not sure what shade of red she was at this point, but I was pretty sure it was somewhere near that of a ripe tomato. Since Karen wanted me to buy the collar, her probable intent was to give her all to earn it properly. That was both a happy thought and a relief. I picked up a leash to go with the collar. I started laughing again when I asked myself if I thought the leash would go with any of her outfits. It will come in handy hiking around the Merry-Go-Round tomorrow, should I choose to give the collar to her. Maybe I'll just let her try it on for a day or two. I also bought two fake piercing rings for her nipples. They are held on by pressure alone. They are open on one side with a tiny ball on each end point. They are pulled open a little wider and placed over the nipple. When they are released, they go back into their original shape. This deeply embeds the two ends of the ring into the flesh of whatever body part was chosen to attach them to. They look exactly like the real thing when in place. I also bought three more for her pussy. Two were for each inner labia lip and one to go over her clit hood. They were usually only slightly painful for a minute or two, but they would never stop letting her know that they were there. I also bought a slave journal that was on display under the glass countertop.

I paid cash for everything, as Karen still had my credit card. I walked as casually as I could back out to the Hummer.

"Tell me, how did it go at the counter my little toy slut?"

"Not bad Sir. It was a little embarrassing at first."

"I think that are telling me a fib."

"I think I am too. It was absolute total humiliation Sir."

"That will cost you ten strokes of the riding crop on your ass for not telling me the truth the first time. Don't ever NOT tell me the truth little one."

"I'm sorry Master. I know I deserve to be punished for that Sir."

"How did it really go other than the humiliation?"

"It couldn't have been any worse if you had also told me to strip naked and dance on the counter."

"I thought about that too."

"You didn't, did you?"

I started laughing and Karen just cracked up completely. The sun was still high in the sky so we drove around Sedona to look at the local sights. We spent about an hour doing this. Karen really enjoyed the ride. She sat next to me the entire time. Her skirt had been removed and thrown into the back somewhere when we were still in the parking lot of the toy store. My finger was either buried in her pussy, slowly sliding up and down her crack, or frequently pausing at her clit for a few seconds during the entire drive around Sedona. I wasn't about to let her cum but the car rental place was going to have a hell of a job getting rid of the scent of her sex after we turned the Hummer back in.

When we finally returned to the hotel and parked, I told Karen to get out of her door and to get back in the rear passenger door to put her skirt back on. She had no more than 15 seconds to do this and be standing back outside of the car fully clothed. Any longer then the allotted time and she would have to figure a way to get to our suite naked from the waist down. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have minded performing that scenario too.

The front door to our suite was well recessed and semi-dark during the day. The overhead light only comes on after the sun has set. I told Karen to stand there and I took our bags of goodies into the living room and put them on the large round coffee table. I came back to the front door, handed Karen the large bag that had held her toy purchases, and told her to strip after I had closed the door, and to put all of her clothes in the bag. She was then to knock two times and wait. If the door didn't open in ten seconds, she could knock again and wait. She was to keep repeating this until I decided to open the door and let her in.

"Yes Sir," was all she said.

I closed the door. What she didn't know was that I immediately went to the front window, which she couldn't see from the recessed area in which she was now standing bare assed naked, and watched for any approaching cars or people. She knocked twice and I didn't answer. After 8 more sets of knocks and a minute and thirty seconds later, I opened the door and let her in. She just strolled in casually, like everything was normal, and went into the main room to look at her toys.

"How was your stay outside little one?"

"Just fine Sir. No problem at all."

"Are you lying to me again?"

"I'm trying not to Sir. I just don't want you to think that I'm too much of a novice to bother with any more. The truth is that I was scared shitless that you were going to keep me out there for a lot longer than you did Sir."

"That will be another ten on your pussy."

"Yes Sir. May I ask if you are going to teach me how to cum while you are using the soft rubber paddle on my pussy?"

"I might if you are a good submissive slut."

"I love the idea of cuming for you Sir. When you are watching me cum, it is so much more exciting knowing that I'm doing it for you and that you can see everything that is happening to my body.

"That's good little one. I enjoy watching your entire body when you cum. Mostly, I enjoy your face. That is what makes you a cumslut."

"I am a cumslut for you Sir."

"I know you are."

"May I suck your cock Sir? Pretty please....."

-10-

"You have an hour of free time little one. You can do anything you want. You can take a nap, watch TV, freshen up, or anything else that you might want to do."

"Thank you Sir."

She did everything girls like to do. She took a bath. I lowered the Murphy bed down from the wall and kicked back to watch the news. These Murphy Beds are handy things to have. Maybe I'll look into installing one in my living room. And then she spent as much time as possible placing her naked body between me and the TV. I asked her to limit her walking back and forth in front of me to the advertisements. She didn't think that was very funny.

"Just another typical MAN," she sighed and walked off to the bathroom with mock disgust and a chuckle.

"And just how many 'typical' men do you fly to Sedona with so they can enjoy you as their own personal cumslut?" I suddenly realized that I had just spoken to an empty room.

When Karen was finished in the bathroom for the second time, she came back into the main room, crawled onto the bed next to me, and cuddled up nice and tight.

"Isn't this much cozier then walking in front of the TV? I want to take some pictures of you in that all-glass bathtub. As a matter of fact, I'm going to be taking a lot of pictures of you as we progress through the rest of today and then many more tomorrow at the Merry-Go-Round."

"Nude or clothed Sir."

"Both."

"What are we going to do for the rest of this day Sir?"

"What do you think we should do?"

"I don't know Sir. You said earlier that you wanted to talk with me. We have lots of new toys to play with. I want to do whatever will please you Sir. I may soon have a beautiful new collar that tells the world how happy I am having you as my Master, after I earn it that is Sir. There were hardly any interesting night spots that I saw while we were driving around. Maybe we could find one with a band and dance the night away. But only if that is something that would please you, of course."

"I'm impressed that you would like to show other people here in Sedona that you are a proud obedient submissive. There are a couple of clubs in this town that are for 'Lifestyle' people only, but they are very well hidden and you are not ready for that yet anyway. Maybe I will just take you out for a nice walk in the cool night air along the main shopping area for touristas. If and when I choose to give you my collar, you had better have some acceptable answers for some curious questions about it when you are in public places. Questions that might come from out of nowhere and asked by strangers you've never met. You will definitely get several stares from other women. Most guys will just think you are wearing a choker. Most women will know exactly what you're wearing."

"That sounds extremely humiliating Sir."

"It is meant to be, little one, if you see your collar as a source of embarrassment. You said that you want the world to know how happy you are to have a Master. Do you feel just as strongly about wanting to show the world how happy you are to be a submissive slave?"

"Aren't they both the same thing Sir?"

"No they are not. The first is what you think about having a Master. The second is who you want to be. The first is a description. The second is a lifestyle. That is where the term "The Lifestyle" comes from. You can have a dozen different Master's in your lifetime, but you are the only submissive slave in that equation. I hesitate to get into this because the concept is something that is usually learned and emotionally accepted or rejected, in your mind and in your heart, over a longer period of time. The 'curiosity' that you came here with this morning is already turning into a need to search and discover. That, in itself, is to be considered one very giant step upward. This is all something you will need to think about and settle in your mind over a period of time. You need to be totally honest with yourself when you do.

In the meantime, let's concentrate on the present. I have been very easy on you so far today, but I don't want you to get the idea that that is the way it is always going to be. I'm not training you to be my submissive. I'm allowing you to search and discover exactly where you fit in that entirely new world that you want to explore. A true female submissive desires, needs, and craves absolute control over her life by another person. She knows and understands that the only purpose for her life and existence is to please, pleasure, and obey her Master. She seeks nothing for herself because she doesn't expect anything for herself in return. She will be rewarded tenfold. She knows this. She doesn't expect it and she doesn't anticipate it at any time.

Here is an example for you that may be an easier concept for a newbie to understand. If I tell you to suck my cock, you do so because you are an obedient sub/slave. You also do it because you need to please me and provide for my pleasure. You please yourself because you know you are the best cock sucking sub on the planet. You pleasure yourself because you love to suck cock. Immediately after I cum in your mouth, do you anticipate that I will immediately fuck you or suck your clit until you cum? Would you expect me to do that because you have just finished getting me off? The average girl on the block would. She would go ballistic if I said 'Thank you' and left. As a sub/slave, you KNOW that you will receive ten times the amount of sexual fulfillment that that average girl on the block could ever even dream existed. The difference being that you KNOW it will be on MY terms and NOT on yours. Reaching that point of awareness and understanding, learned through absolute faith and trust, requires an unbreakable commitment to yourself that is just as strong as the commitment you have made to me as your chosen Master. Those two commitments may be uneven at first, but they will eventually equalize if you have been totally truthful and honest with yourself. The length of time varies from sub to sub. Do you understand where you are in the scheme of things?"

"I understand your 'Simple Example' just perfectly Sir. Thank you for that. I'm a little slow with concepts that I don't yet understand. May I ask you a question Sir?"

"Of course you can little one."

"Didn't you say that my search is about my curiosity?"

"Let's follow through on that very topic and go right to the core of who you really are. Curiosity is what got you here to begin your search. Curiosity is nearly meaningless at this point. You have passed through the 'curiosity' level faster than any woman I have ever met, trained, or taught. What are you searching for? AND......what do you hope to discover? Why did you come to Sedona?"

Karen sat up on the bed and sat cross-legged and stared at me. I sat up and did the same thing with our knees touching. She knows that I can look into her heart and soul through her eyes. That used to scare her because that left her with absolutely no self protection. As her trust in me grew over the years, that fear disappeared, except when I challenged her as I was now. Our eyes were locked together and there were no more walls to protect her.