The Second Chance Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Jake was conspiring with these men to have me kidnapped and raped! This was outrageous! I couldn't believe that Jake could be so evil! I continue to feign unconsciousness.

"I don't know Jake, it's a little bit of a risk," said Juan apprehensively.

"Are we paying you 25 grand just to take her to the airport? Your also getting additional money from Mr. Fuentes for the woman. What am I getting for all this money? At least, tell me when she will be out of my hair." Said Jake with annoyance.

"The Hispanic man took a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and offered one to Jake who refused. Then he lit the cigarette and continued talking.

"Calm yourself Señor. Tonight she will be on board a small plane that will fly out of Westchester airport heading South the border. My boss is very happy with the pictures of this woman. He will make her his woman and probably will be one of his favorites." Juan said.

So that was their plan now. Stacy and Jake were selling me too sex traffickers. I'm sure Stacy was thinking if she can get Jean Sutton out of the way then she would be free to work on Robert to marry her. In her mind her pregnancy combined with my disappearance would most likely cause Robert to come around and make it legal eventually.

Of course, Jake and Stacy, didn't realize that Anne O'Callaghan was the same person as Jean Sutton and that with my disappearance, the divorce could never go through, at least not for a few years until I could be declared a missing person. But Stacy and Jake didn't realize that. Now I was to be sent to some foreign country as a sex slave for some evil drug baron and may be even worse than that. While my Robert slowly forgets me and is trapped by the evil witch Stacy into a loveless marriage with an evil selfish beast.

Jake took out of his pocket a wad of hundred dollar bills and handed them to the man. He said, "here is the other half of the money to make her disappear. That will give us time to work our plan. We will get her husband to pay a big ransom for her return, 6 million dollars.

When he said that the significance of that statement hit me like a bucket of ice water in the face. Jake knew Jean Sutton was Robert's wife. My heart sank. Oh my God I can't believe that somehow Jake had discovered my identity. How did they know I was Anne O'Callaghan? Now it was clear they didn't want Jean Sutton out of the way they wanted both Anne O'Callaghan and Jean Sutton out of the way. With my life in danger, Robert will end up paying the ransom. The State Department and the local police will probably be powerless when it comes to fighting a drug lord.

"That seems too much money for one woman no matter how beautiful, señor! Suppose the doctor does not want to pay?" Juan said bluntly.

"Trust me, I know he will do anything to get back his wife. Of course to get his hands on that kind of money he has to wait 18 more months to access the trust fund his father set up to prevent him from marrying anyone after his money." Jake said to Juan.

"Why would he want her after that much time with Mr. Fuentes?"laughed Juan.

"Ha ha," Jake chuckled. "How ironic that his father didn't want him to marry a whore. But after more than a year in the hands of your boss she will be just that, a whore."

"Will he want her back?" Juan laughed. "I wouldn't take her back. She is so pretty that she might last a year fucking only Senior Fuentes as one of his private concubines, but eventually he will tire of her, and she will become one of the skilled sex workers that he uses to reward his men. After all the other men who have ridden her. I'd buy a new one or two with the money." he laughed heartily.

"He won't know what happened to her. By the time he finds out it will be too late." Jake mused.

"Now my friend, Rodrigues Fuentes doesn't want her damaged. But of course she is not a virgin and is "una mujer preciosa" and maybe we can test drive her fuck holes before sending her on her way to Guatemala. She will need to get her love nest stretched out for her new position there." He chuckled.

"El señor Fuentes no se enterará. He will never know," he said to Jake with a laugh.

"For another $1000. You can have your way with her. She will be knocked out unless you give her a shot of the reversal agent which is in that case. If you fuck her without a fight she will not be bruised." He chuckled.

Jake just looked towards me with disdain, "I'm going to get a piece of that teasing bitches' ass before we send her off to her new life as a personal slut and whore for her drug lord."

My heart sank. So that was their plan. I later learned that Jake had met one of Stacy's contacts, a certain Daniel Dreyfus at her bank who was owner of an import export company that deals with companies in Central America. Daniel was also a money launderer and that he had unsavory dealings with the drug cartels in Guadalajara and El Salvador. It was Stacy who found his son a lucrative job at the bank until his son ruined it by having an affair with Linda Stapleton. Jake and Stacy had worked out this plan to kidnap me by one of Dreyfus contacts in Guatemala , Rodriquez Fuentes. They would each get a cut of the money and, in addition to money, Mr. Fuentes would acquire a beautiful American sex worker.

I realized that Robert had been right. We should have gone to the district attorney right away instead of delaying. What she had done to me as Anne O'Callaghan was criminal, but what she was planning to do to me now was a heinous crime against my humanity, kidnapping and sex trafficking.

I had to get out of there but I was spread eagle on my back, I had a ball gag in my mouth and It seemed I was doomed. Then my heart sank as I heard.

"Lleva a este hombre a nuestra hermosa puta!" I could hear Juan say over the roar of the other men as they were gambling cards on the table.

Jake came in the room and closed the door. I realized my life was in jeopardy now and my heart was beating so fast. I was strapped to the bed helpless to do anything but lie down and get raped.

As he stripped off his clothes he was chiding me." So, Anne you were saving this precious pussy of yours for the good doctor. It's a good thing Stacy had me bug Jessica's house to try to locate you. I must admit I would never had guessed that you could be made into such a beautiful woman and I was completely shocked when I found out Jean Sutton was really you."

So that's what happened. Stacy had Jake bug Jessica's house to try to find where I was to serve me divorce papers. Then they learned the truth while listening to our conversations. The knowledge that we were going to the police forced them to change their plans. Stacy and Jake planned to have me kidnapped taken to some southern central American country and become the sex slave of some rich drug dealer. They counted on collecting a large share of the ransom and then head for a foreign country to start a new life together.

I was screwed. Dreyfus would arrange for the transfer of ransom money through his banks. But even if this drug dealer Fuentes was paid off would he release me or would I end up his whore indefinitely or worse? Oh God I couldn't believe that this was happening to me.

"So, do you think I have a weak personality? What did I hear you say? Oh yes, ' been there, done that ', Well you aren't going to be able to save it for long because I am here to do it again, bitch. I popped your cherry and now I'm going to fuck your snatch and all your fuck holes like the whore that you will become. When I'm done with you, Juan and the boys will get you airtight to get you ready for your new life as a whore."

The men outside continued to play cards and laugh as if to mock me.

I didn't move and let him lie down on me. He wet kissed my neck and opened my shirt and lifted my sports bra to suck on my nipples. Thank goodness for the ball gag which prevented me from screaming. I could feel his hard dick between my legs.

But I didn't move. I laid lifeless on the bed. I was still dressed and not easily accessible to his sex. He shook me but I did not flinch. Then, he proceeded to uncuff my legs to slip off my shorts and panties. Next, he untied my hands to get off my shirt and sports bra. Finally, he tried to mount me but I didn't help in any way and I even was tight and dry. He went down on me with his head down between my legs. He was licking my pussy, trying to get me wet.

Now that my hands were free, I slowly reached out to the night table on my right and I felt the heavy base of a brass lamp. I grabbed the stem and lifted the base off the night table. Then, I clenched my thighs around Jake's neck, I felt him licking my pussy harder, thinking that I was beginning to enjoy it. I jerked the lamp hard and the cord came out of the socket flicking off the light. Jake noticed the lights went out and he tried to raise his head but, I had his head grasped firmly between my thighs. He was strong and he was overpowering me, pulling my pelvis up, literally lifting me right off the bed. Jake was strong and he would have been able to fight me off had I not swiftly hit him on the head with the base of the lamp. It made a loud thud and he went limp. The noise startled the men playing cards in the next room, but fortunately the men laughed. They must have thought that it was Jake pushing the head of the bed against the wall as he fucked me and they all laughed.

I thought of getting out of there as soon as possible. I grabbed my bra and shorts and dressed quickly. I couldn't find my shoes and didn't bother looking for them. Then I quietly opened the window. I looked at Jake's lifeless body on the floor, wondered if I had killed him. I just did not care anymore what happened to him. I put my legs though the window and dropped to the ground. It was dark outside except for the light from the cabin and a sliver of moonlight. I heard a noise coming from the window and I ran as fast as I could across the field towards the woods to get some cover. As I sprinted through the forest I could hear men's voices screaming in anger as they had just realized what had happened.

I knew it would be difficult to track me down in the dark woods and I ran away from them as far away as I could until I could barely hear them. However, I knew they were searching for me. I could see their flash lights in the distance. I needed to find some cover. I knew that I couldn't outrun them because I saw how easily they caught me and had overpowered me the first time we met.

I didn't know where I was going I just struggled through the dense underbrush looking for some where to go and hide. One good thing was that it was pitch black in the woods. The only lights I could see was behind me. it was the flashlights of the men searching for me in the brush. My eyes were getting used to the darkness and the moonlight was good enough for me to make out the tree trunks but I kept stumbling on the underbrush. I was afraid to make too much noise for giving away my position.

Then I spotted a tree with low hanging branches. My feet were already cut from stepping on underbrush, and I needed to find a hiding place to rest. I climbed halfway up the tree until I found a V where the main trunk parted, and I stuck my body in between the trunks, trying to hide myself from the ground as best I could. I waited, and I listened for any approaching sounds.

Soon, I heard the snapping of branches and the movement of people below me.

"Ella no podría haber ido muy lejos. Veo los rastros de su movimiento. Ella estuvo aquí no hace mucho tiempo." I heard one of the men say

"¡Tenemos que encontrarla! Fuentes la está esperando, y no estará contento si no entregamos."

I spoke a little Spanish enough to know that one of the men must be an expert tracker, because he was able to read my trail in the brush. And they were probably going to not give up so easily since they had promised me to their drug dealer for prostitution. It sounded like they were afraid not to find me that meant they would probably wait all night and search for me tomorrow in the daylight and where it would not be that hard to track me.

I was praying they would not shine their flashlights up in the trees. I tucked my body together, trying to keep it flush with the tree trunk. My very breathing seem to make too much noise. I waited until they walked past me down the forest until their voices became faint, and then very distant.

I decided that I couldn't wait there. If they understood how to track people, they may realize that my trail had gone cold and circle back. I thought the best thing to do would be to go back to the cabin find the road and walk along the road where they could not track my trail. It would be a little risky if they decided to return to the cabin but at least if I could make it, I would be able to shake them from trailing me.

I slipped down the tree trunk quietly as I could. The temperature was beginning to get a bit cold, and I felt a chill down my spine. My feet hurt from having stepped on rocks and twigs. I cautiously moved back through the brush towards the light of the house. When I got to the edge of the field, I stayed along the edge Out of the light.

Suddenly, I heard a rushing in the leaves around me. My heart started beating fast, and I turned to look to see what it was, but I did not see anyone. Then, I heard the rusting again and realized, much to my relief that it was a small animal perhaps a squirrel running through the brush.

I continue to the front of the cabin. Then I suddenly realize that maybe I could get help quickly if my cell phone was still in the cabin. There was light on inside, and I walked up to the front door. I open the door slowly peering inside, and there seem to be nobody in there. There was my knapsack still on the table where the, Hispanic man, Juan had been shifting through the material inside it, and I could see my cell phone on the desk as well as the keys to the Mercedes.

I walked up to the desk slowly and went to grab the cell phone and keys when I heard a groan from inside the bedroom. It must have come from Jake. Then, I heard the flush of a toilet.

"Oh, shit!" I said to myself, as I heard the bathroom door creek open. I let out a gasp as the Hispanic man took in what was happening around him. He saw me and a look of rage came over his face. He struggled to pull up his pants and was shouting.

¡Maldita perra! ¡No te muevas, te voy a follar el culo de perra!"

I froze for a second and he lunged towards me. Fortunately he had not pulled up his pants all the way and he lost his footing and fell down on the floor. I should have grabbed a bottle of water from my knapsack because I was so thirsty, but the shock of being caught got my adrenaline going and I bolted out of there, still barefoot. The man stood up, finished putting on his pants and chased after me. I flew out the front door onto the gravel pathway that was destroying my feet. I ignored the pain, and I just kept running and running down the gravel pathway, away from the man catching up from behind me. While I was running away from him, I could hear him talking on his cell phone

"Juan y Carlos bajan aquí. La chica está rápidamente en la cabina ", He said while I was trying to stay one step ahead of him. Losing ground."

Oh my God, I thought to myself he's calling for his friends and they will catch me. I thought of Robert forgetting about me as I was used as a whore in some godforsaken hell hole. I'd rather die. I was still running on the gravel, my feet a bruised and bloody mess. I tried to turn on my cell phone as I ran but it didn't turn on and it felt lighter. They must've taken the battery out so that the GPS wouldn't be able to track me. Oh shit what do I do now! It

The path opened up in the far is to a clearing where I recognize the parking lot and there was Roberts Mercedes still parked where I had left it earlier that day. Then, I remembered Roberts cell phone was in the car. I ran towards the car, my feet, a bloody mess, and the car automatically opened. I opened the passenger side door and went right to the glove compartment. Thank God the device was still on. I started to dial 9--1--1. As I heard the operator say "what's your emergency," I felt hand, grabbing my body and pulling me back out of the car. As I tried to fight him off, the assailant grabbed the cell phone, tossed it away from me and dragged me by my hair down to the ground. While holding my hair to keep my head up, he started slapping my face back-and-forth. Each slap caused a searing pain on my cheeks and stunned me. I put my hands up to try to stop him, but he was too strong.

Suddenly, I saw a hand grab my assailant by his neck and pull him off of me.

"Get off of her you son of a bitch!"

Through my tears, I could see that it was Robert, my husband! Oh my God how did he find me! The man was on the ground and I saw that robert had the man pinned down with a chokehold around his neck. The man was struggling with his arms to reach around and grab Roberts head. He was trying to hit him with his fists.

"Anne get out of here, go, save yourself. The others are going to be here any second"

I got up and started hitting and kicking the man as hard as I could, as Robert held him down on the ground.

"I'm not leaving you, Robert," I said, as I continued kicking the man in his ribs.

Just then we heard a voice behind us with a Spanish accent

"Stop it both of you let him up or we will shoot you," said Juan, panting for breath from just having run back from where he was in the forest. Robert looked up, and reluctantly let go of his stranglehold on the man who ripped his neck, and then gave Robert a strong punch to his stomach, which toppled him over and I shrieked.

Juan aimed his gun at both of us Carlos handed another gun to the man that Robert had just been choking.

"Here you go, Escobar, now go get some rope to tie him up we'll deal with him later after we sell our prize to Mr. Fuentes" he said to his friend as he dusted himself off and walk back to the cabin to get some rope.

"you must be the good doctor," said Juan smiling straight at Robert and myself.

"Well now, Dr. Savino, you have a lovely wife here and my boss wants her for a while. Do not worry. For enough money you can buy her back. In the meantime, he will take good care of her."

A chill went down my spine. Suddenly, I regretted having not followed Roberts advice to get away from there because maybe I could have called for help. Now, I was trapped in to becoming a concubine and a whore for a drug lord. Tears started welling up in my eyes as I thought of losing my husband. Robert grabbed my hand as if to reassure me.

Then, from out of the woods on both sides, came state troopers.

"put your guns down, and hands up" said one of the troopers with a loudspeaker.

Juan raised his gun to fire at us while Carlos turn to fire at the police.

"Anne get down!" Shouted Robert as shots were fired. He jumped on me and pushed me down to the ground. I just fell on the ground, whimpering in shock as I heard bullets flying all through the air and all directions. I felt a thud hit my left thigh and followed by a sharp pain. It was over in just seconds. I felt my husbands body fall on mine, and he was breathing heavily.

"Robert, I think I am wounded in my leg," I said turning my head to speak with him. His face was sweaty and I felt my shirt wet.

"Rob? Are you Al right?" I said peering into his dark eyes that were squinting as if he were grimacing in pain.

A police officer came to our assistance and turned Robert on his back next to me. The blood had spilled over my shirt making me look like I was the victim. As I got up, I saw a wound on Robert's chest where the bullet had penetrated.

"Anne, I can't breathe." Rob said to me.