The Second Chance Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Anne meets and marries her ideal man.
3.9k words
4.21
13.2k
26

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at my own original loving wife story. I am thankful my first story published on Literotica was well received and therefore I was encouraged to write more. While I first started reading here for erotic fiction I found myself fascinated by the loving wives category. I had written a number of more risqué stories,however the idea for this one was so interesting that it compelled me to make it more about the plot and less about the sex.

I hate to disappoint those of you who are looking for endless descriptions of sexual encounters, because you will find only one description of a sexual encounter in this first chapter. However, some of you may find the story entertaining nonetheless.

I have completed the entire story. I will release them in a timely fashion but be prepared for a long story. I am still looking for an editor to help with grammar, plot lines and expression, so if you like the story and you are an editor I would appreciate any advice or suggestions. Please send me an email.

There are no characters under the age of 18 in this story. The story is entirely made by my imagination and any resemblance to any persons living or dead is pure coincidence.

The Second Chance: Chapter 1: The Man of My Dreams

Is it possible to alter your appearance to the point where no one, not even your spouse can recognize you anymore? I don't just mean to wear a disguise one time, I mean to change my body enough to become a different person to him. Amazingly, it happened to me. I became a totally different person from my former self after my husband had left me for another woman when he mistakenly thought I was a cheating slut. But, now an opportunity arose for me to interact with my husband again as a different woman.

I honestly was afraid to go through with it. Was there any chance I could fool him? And if so, could I convince him to forgive me for what he thought that I had done? Then, would he like the new me? Could I win him back from his new girlfriend? These were all questions and doubts swimming in my head. Yet, I could not resist the temptation to be with my husband again, something that I wanted so desperately.

I was about to find out one way or another if I could get away with it by going out on a date with my soon to be ex husband, Dr. Robert Savino. I was on a mission like a secret undercover agent to win back his love and trust. I needed to explain to him that a cruel trick had been played on us both and that I was just as much a victim as he was.

Could I pull it off? This was one of the craziest ideas that I ever had! But, after my sister suggested it I began thinking it might be possible. If I could win back his confidence again maybe he would believe me. Just to hear his voice again and be able to talk to Robert would be worth all the effort.

Robert was my loving husband whom I foolishly lost through my own stupidity after one dreadful night when I was tricked into cheating on Robert and he kicked me to the curb.

It had been almost one year of pain after he initiated divorce proceedings to get rid of what he said was my cheating ass! We hadn't spoken with each other since that awful night, any communication was through our lawyers. Any correspondence was rejected unopened by his witch of a girlfriend who had betrayed me and was worming her way into Robert's heart.

So, I accepted the offer to go on a date. I was going on a date but not with him exactly but it was a double date with Robert dating his current girlfriend and I dating a different guy.

Now maybe it would be better to give you the background of how all this mess got started. I should start from the beginning of my story. My name is Anne O'Callaghan and I had 3 wonderful years of marriage to the sweetest man I had ever known and I threw it all away because of a one mistake I made by trusting in Stacy Lane an old friend whom I found out later conspired with Jake Parson our mutual friend from high school to break up my marriage so that she could have Robert for herself. I was stupid for not seeing the plot to undermine my marriage. The whole time I thought we were friends, she was eyeing my husband for herself.

Robert and I were happily married and it was a wonderful marriage! Robert was a popular doctor, handsome, kept himself fit, was the sweetest kindest man I've ever met. We were both working together in the same hospital. I was a nurse practitioner and Robert was a hospitalist.

When I met Robert, I was just coming off a one year failed relationship with an investment banker. I thought that I was in love with this guy and I thought he was the right man for me. We weren't living together but we had been dating exclusively for about 6 months. When he made partner in his firm I was so happy. That was the moment we were waiting for I thought. We could marry and start a family now that my boyfriend was financially secure. However, his new found wealth seemed to get into his head and made him think he could have it all.

I was hoping that he would pop the question of marriage. On his thirtiest birthday I had switched night shifts to surprise him. I thought we could celebrate his birthday together. He had said not to worry about him. He would just be home alone that night and we could celebrate on the weekend. Well he got a surprise birthday gift from me all right! He got a vase of cold water poured over his and his lovers heads right as he was pumping his seed into that gold diggers cunt! Then, I ran out of there sobbing.

I am 28 now but when I met Robert I was 25 and quite a different woman. How I changed my appearance I will explain later, but back then I was considered a very nice hometown girl. I wasn't a knock out up close but from afar I was a blonde and I had a curvy body, although a bit on the chunky side! I was 5'6" tall with A full 36D cup breast, 27 inch waist and 37 inch hips. Although I had a plump body, I had an hourglass figure. My ass was a bit too big, but firm like my legs which were trim and tight from years of running.

While my body was heavy set but still sexy, I knew that my facial features were always a bit off. I had a bit of a hooked nose and my chin a bit protuberant pointing towards my nose. My particular features caused me to appear like a little witch from the side. The kids used to tease me about it in middle school calling me "Witchy" until I grew up and got a female body. That is when the guys started talking to me. In high school I wasn't called Witchy anymore but, my ample breasts and bubbly butt were bewitching the guys who started hitting on me.

My parents were good people and tried to provide for my sister and I right up to the day they both died in a fatal fire that burned down our house. They were simple, God fearing modest blue collar working people. They didn't really have the money to correct my nose and certainly not enough money to correct the prognathism, the medical term for my protuberant chin, which would involve breaking my mandible and resetting it. They they were willing to do it for me, however offering to borrow the money.

But after we went to the surgeon and my parents assessed the trauma to a teenager girl of eating through a straw for a month; the risk of nerve damage, jaw fracture, and need for continued dental care, they weren't sure. After my jaw was wired, there would be months of lost time from school which just led them to sit down with me and have a heart felt discussion of what I wanted. We concluded the surgery would be too traumatic for me. They reasoned If that's the way God made me then they just were going to leave me as I was. I for one wasn't disappointed. I didn't want to have plastic surgery. The prospect frightened me and I was ok with my appearance. So I never pushed my parents to let me do the surgery.

Like I mentioned before as I grew, my body developed into a sexy looking woman. My facial features were distinctive enough to attract the opposite sex. My cheek bones were high and my eyes were a lovely Hazel with blue sparkles!. My tits were large and my ass was curvy and sexy. My legs were strong and when I uncovered them I noticed men staring. And by wearing my blonde hair shorter with foward flowing waves I compensated for my protuberant features. I actually managed to look very cute in my own way.

I also made myself more attractive by smiling and I would warm up to people immediately. I liked chatting and listening. I was sincerely interested in people and their stories. People seemed to trust me and wanted to know me and be my friend.

I guess when dating I was bold and talkative. My girlfriends liked me to break the ice. I would get into my happy funny mood and would joke with the guys making them feel comfortable with me.

I think I chose nursing as a career because it brings me close to people in need of help. I just loved getting to to know them and being kind and understanding in their time of need. I had a way of getting them to smile when they saw me, even the patients very sick would open up to me. I loved to see their eyes brighten up and they would chat with me. They were impressed that I could remember their life stories. My patients would remark how much I was like a mother, a sister or a daughter to them.

But, after finding my ex boyfriend cheating, I began to doubt my beauty and my value. I looked in the mirror and saw an unattractive woman. I felt undesirable. I was rejected and depressed thinking there would always be a more beautiful woman to steal my happiness.

All my friends noticed the change in me and wanted to help. I was introduced to Robert by my nursing girlfriends who took pity on me. Wendy, my second best friend after Stacy at the time told me when I said I didn't feel like going out, "Honey, excuses will always be there but opportunities will not! Get off you sulking ass and lead life again! It's the best revenge to get right back into the game!"

What she said made sense so I accepted her invitation to meet up after work with a group of friends.

We all went out to a local bar near the hospital to unwind after our shift. All my nursing friends where trying to make me forget my ex boyfriend and get me to stop sulking and doubting myself and start living again. So to get me out of the doldrums they put me next to Robert.

We hit it off from the start. Robert was an easygoing guy, easy on the eyes and a smart doctor. I felt so comfortable around him. He was never edgy or on the verge of losing his temper but, always calm, a gentleman and quite charming. From the first day we met each other we became friends. We had similar views on life. I found I could talk to him about anything; politics, music, family. He made the conversation interesting and it just flowed on and on. I was pleased to learn that he enjoyed, as I did Broadway, and he even liked going to link and send it to enjoy an opera or a ballet. While Robert liked to go to the gym and play racquetball he also enjoyed some of the same outdoor sports as I did like hiking, playing tennis and skiing.

We talked candidly about other people and he shared my love of people and enjoyed my comments and my stories about the job and my family and friends. After dating a month we went to bed together. Robert was a romantic lover. He would complement me and made me feel like I was just the best thing that ever happened to him.

Soon we were exclusive. We had schedules that were very onerous at the hospital with some night call. Sometimes we would be together in the hospital at night and we would have some time to chat in the kitchen of the emergency room and Intensive care unit. It made me look forward to evening shifts.

I remember a particular incident when Robert was feeling so guilty because his patient died. She was a grandmother of a lovely family who had succumbed to liver cancer. Robert had fought so hard to save her. While the oncologist felt she needed palliative care, he managed to convince her to resect the primary mass to attempt a cure. The surgery went well and there were no signs of the tumor outside the liver. But then she developed overwhelming septic shock and died despite endless hours of intensive care and Robert's efforts to save her.

Robert was devastated. He couldn't face the family. He was visibly shaken. He had convinced her to do the surgery and now she was dead. I found him almost in tears and I hugged him.

"You did the best you could Robert!"

"No Anne, it was me who convinced her to operate. I thought we could cure her. And we had got rid of it! The liver cell cancer was gone. There was just chemotherapy mop up left! And Anne, oh my God, she's dead!"

I felt so bad. He couldn't face the family so I went to talk with them. They were very understanding, in fact they all understood she was very ill and that if they hadn't operated, the prognosis was poor.

I found Robert sulking in the doctor's lounge. I asked him to come with me and I brought him to a conference room.

There a confused Robert was met with the woman's family. The oldest son stepped forward.

"Dr. Savino on behalf of myself and,

Be my family we want to thank you for the valiant effort you made to save my mother's life. She loved you and you gave her hope when all the others said she was doomed. We want to thank you profoundly for not giving up on my mother. I'm sure she is smiling on you from heaven!"

Robert was tearful but felt so much better. He looked at me and mouthed, "thank you."

After that incident Robert never failed to tell me how he thought I was a super nurse. We became exclusive and we were inseparable.I was his "Wonder Woman."

It was about five months after that incident when Robert decided to take me out to a fine Italian restaurant after we saw a wonderful broadway show. During dinner Robert had a slight smirk on his face.

The waiter brought champagne and opened it. I was just going say that a whole bottle was too much for us when Robert got down on his knee. The waiter poured the champagne and in my glass at the bottom was a diamond ring.

"Anne, I have never known such happiness as I have since I met you. You have made me feel so alive when I am with you. I hope that you feel the same way about me. I love you and I can't imagine life without you. Would you be......"

I jumped up and gave him a big hug and kissed him on the lips and said yes before he could ask for my hand in marriage. The whole restaurant applauded when they saw me screaming and kissing Robert.

Afterward we went to his apartment and we made love. We had been intimate before but this time it was not just frantic fucking but tender slow love making. It felt divine because we were now committed to one another.

Robert kissed me on the couch and on the neck which gave me goosebumps and soon was feasting on my exposed breasts. He continued to pinch them as his head descended to my shaven lips and he licked and bit my swollen clit which made me gush!

His cunt loving skills were to die for and I died with lust as he loosened me up with his cunnilingus! He was very passionate and he methodically brought me to the edge of my climax. But, I didn't want him to bring me off. I pulled him up for a kiss and could taste myself in his mouth. I stroked his manhood which was rock hard. I got off the couch and led him by the cock to the bedroom.

I pushed him on the bed and sexily slid off my open blouse, dress, to reveal a sexy lacy bra and panties. Robert was nude in the moonlight, his huge cock at full mast. I remember that blow job so well because Robert looked just so happy to be there with his cock in my mouth.

"My God Anne you are so gorgeous. You look so sexy blowing my cock wearing your black lace panties. I can't believe you are mine forever!" He said as I was on my knees between his legs completely engrossed with his cock.

I surrounded his cock with my tits and sucking his head brought his to the edge. Then with both of us excited to come I mounted my fiancé's cock and it slid easily inside my wet slit. It only took a few minutes for both of us to have an earth shattering orgasm which seemed to last forever. I collapsed onto Robert as I continued to feel his cock pumping me full of his baby making cream.

We made love twice more that night until we couldn't keep awake anymore and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Chapter 2: The Inheritance

Time passed quickly and soon we were married and settled down together to share an apartment while we still both worked in the hospital. Robert was thinking about starting his own practice in the city. It would be tough since he was going to try to go it solo, But he was encouraged by other doctors in the area who had successful practices.

For my part I was happy to help Robert start the practice. Robert planned on starting a small office and when he got busy, he thought we would both give up our jobs in the hospital and work alongside each other, taking care of our patients.

Everything was just fine and Robert and I were talking about having a family. Then, the trouble all started after we had some good news which may in fact, in retrospect may have been bad news for me at least. You see John's father was a wealthy apartment owner in Philadelphia and on his untimely death from cancer we were shocked to discover his estate was worth 46 million dollars after taxes.

Robert's father, Robert senior had been a miser. He was so cheap that he lived in an upscale condo but never had a house.

"There's plenty of room here for your mother and me be would say. And think of how much money we can save on upkeep!" He would add. Robert Senior was never wanting for things but he had modest tastes and he and his wife lived a middle class life and were never extravagant. In fact, before our wedding since I was without parents he was kind enough to offer to pay but we had to keep expenses down and I remember hunting for deals on everything from the flowers to the yacht club where I learned from Dad to bargain for everything. The old man took a liking to me as I caught on quick and learned to walk away from a deal to get me a better offer.

Of course I was also a girl from humble family and had struggled to make something of myself a nurse practitioner is no small accomplishment for a girl going to public school, working through community college, studying for and passing her exams to get her degree as a nurse practitioner. I think Robert Senior admired my hard work and perseverance.

Imagine our surprise when the probate read the will and the worth of his old man. The money was to be divided equally between Robert and his two older sisters. Robert's share after taxes was over 15 million dollars. Robert's jaw dropped and he almost cried he didn't know what to feel. He felt the loss of his father but the joy at becoming a millionaire and yet the anger that his family had lived in humility and frugality their whole lives while they were secretly rich.

But, it was Robert's mother Elaine who spoke to Robert and made him see the wisdom in his father's ways."Your father and I wanted the best for you but we also wanted you to grow and develop on your own. You would have never gone to medical school pursuing and earning your own dreams had you known. We didn't want you spoiled or forced into the family business because of wealth."

I think that Robert was happy after that knowing that his father had done all he could to preserve his moral integrity and not spoil him with the millions of dollars that he sold. The fact that his father led a humble life was also something Robert thought about. After all, money corrupts people and they have often unhappy lives because of personal corruption.

But it was that money that would end up tearing my life apart. When we first learned of it Robert felt that he would continue his medical practice. But much like his father, he would have to keep it a secret from the world. This was because he was afraid of being the subject of frivolous lawsuits knowing that he was a millionaire. He was also afraid of friends and distant relatives come knocking on our door for handouts.

12