The Second Domino Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Odette let out a low moan and shifting her position slightly, she started to undo my tie. She had a concentrated look in her eyes like she was frightened of making the wrong move and upsetting the atmosphere but I just kept up my stroking. Starting with her breasts I made my way to her throat and collar before moving to her ties and then back down.

She got my tie undone and then started stroking my front as well, I let out a low purr, which made her smile as she undid my second and third buttons. I arched my back and bringing my hands up to her pussybow I loosened the knot and then slowly pulled on the ties, the bows starting disappearing as I pulled them through the knot until the only thing holding it closed was the knot. Her stroking had slowed somewhat as I did this and then I undid the knot and went back to stroking her front again with slow and sensual spidery movements. Up and down, up and down, and it was arousing her because with every pass she pushed against me, I concentrated on her breasts, moulding them slowly and firmly. A low moan escaped her as I brought her to arousal and then she was leaning forward to kiss me on the lips again, this time her passion rose to the fore as she forced herself onto me, pinning me to the bed.

I chose to make my move then, sliding my hand up under her skirt and grabbing her thigh firmly, I pulled her over me and rolled at the same time to deposit her onto the centre of the bed. She let out a loud gasp as I straddled her, I devoured her mouth hungrily and when she tried to push against me I grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the bed as I kissed her again and again. We parted suddenly, her breathing was laboured and we stared into each other's eyes.

"Do you want to go further?"

"I do," she panted, "do you like penetration?"

"Of course I like penetration," I rocked my hips against hers, "why wouldn't I?"

"I've heard some gay women don't like it."

"To each their own," I kissed her again and released her wrists, "you shouldn't believe everything you read. So, do you have a dildo or would you prefer to go au naturale?"

"Au naturale?"

"Fingers and tongue."

"Oh," she seemed confused, "whatever but there's a dildo in the bottom drawer."

"That's for later," I sat up and unbuttoned my cuffs, "first we need to get you naked."

"Completely naked?"

"Down to your birthday suit," I reached down and undid her top button to create a shallow vee, she made to undo the second button but I slapped her hand away.

"Allow me this is my seduction."

I don't know whether it's some quirk of mine but I've always loved undressing and being undressed by someone. There's something about giving up that very simple routine of undressing and just letting someone do it for you, it's an act of complete surrender. I'm not talking about the frantic disrobing done by some guy before he has a premature ejaculation. I like it slow and casual, one button or zip at a time, take time to focus on the part of the body you've just unveiled. Caress it, kiss it and drag your tongue over it before going further, it must have taken a good ten or fifteen minutes to get her blouse undone and spread out over the bedspread and by then she was totally gone.

Odette was sighing and whimpering as I explored her front, she had that pinkish glow on her front and when I pulled the cups over nipples I could see her nipples were hard and upright. She bucked and groaned as I sucked her nipples, swirling my tongue around them again and again until finally she let out an almighty, "fuck" and propped on her elbows just as I pulled the skirt past her knees and spread her legs even wider.

"What?" I looked at her.

"Let's fuck," Odette sat up and pulling the blouse over her shoulders, tossed it aside followed by her bra. I removed her skirt and pushed her back down again.

"If I do something you're not sure about just sing out."

"Like a safe word?"

"Yeah," I undid the snaps holding her stockings up and started peeling them off.

"I can't think of one word."

"Ice cream," I removed one stocking and tossed it aside.

"Ice cream?" Odette's eyes widened, "why ice cream?"

"Because it's the last thing someone would yell out during sex," I peeled off the other stocking, "unless you're fucking mister Whippy."

Odette burst out laughing at that as I tossed the other stocking aside.

"Dildo," I moved away from her.

"There's oil in there I think, but I don't know how long it's been there for."

"I'll manage," I opened the bottom drawer and found the dildo and the oil. Odette was removing her panties as I returned to the centre of the bed.

Now that she was stark naked I embarked on a more serious exploration of her body, kissing her neck and throat before moving down over her breasts and belly to her pussy and legs. By the time I got down there she was moaning again, and when I dragged my tongue over her clitoral hood she jerked suddenly. Taking my cue I circled the hood slowly whilst tickling her perineum. She arched her back and I probed her with a finger, she certainly was wet enough but that was why I'd spent so much time on foreplay. My finger slid all the way in and I licked her moist lips with broad strokes, going all the way to her clitoral hood and then back down again.

Her groans became louder with each pass and finally I focused on her clitoris, when the delicate little organ slid out I tasted it and she yelped.

"Okay?"

"Don't, don't, don't fucking stop," she gripped the duvet cover, "oh sweet Jesus."

"He won't save you, they crucified the poor fucker."

Odette screamed with laughter as I went down on her again, but not before grabbing the dildo and when I slid the tip in she expanded to take its girth and I went to work on her clitoris. I went slowly at first, broad strokes followed by circling and then light flickering. Odette sounded like she was in pain and once or twice I looked at her but she wanted me to keep going and so I did, pumping the dildo in and out with a rocking or twisting motion. Finally she grabbed the dildo from me and started pumping herself, which left me free to focus on her clitoris and perineum.

The end came suddenly and violently. She let out an almighty scream followed by a lot of curse words, she pushed my head away and her hips rose and fell several times in succession until she fell back into a kind of trance. Her body was shaking and I actually thought she was taking a fit but then she opened her eyes and grinned.

"Fucking hell, that was awesome."

"I'm glad you're satisfied," I slid the dildo out and settled down beside her.

"So tell me," I propped on my palm, "were you really that nervous or was it just an act?"

It took a few moments to answer me but then she sighed.

"Promise not to laugh?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die."

"I very nearly just pulled out, I wasn't acting when I was sitting on the bed. I almost just gave you all those clothes," she rolled onto her side to face me, "was I that obvious?"

"I wasn't sure," I admitted, "I suspected it but sometimes we wear masks."

"Tell me about it, speaking about wearing things, you're still clothed."

"Well you might have to strip search me," I rolled onto my back, "I could be hiding all sorts of contraband under my clothes."

"Hmm, mm," she sat up and looked at the dildo, "I might have to wash this first," she grabbed it, "just don't go anywhere, be right back."

I had no intention of going anywhere but I was thirsty and so I finished off my wine and by the time she came back in from the en suite bathroom I was on my back and contemplating her admission, so I hadn't been wrong after all.

"Any preferences?"

"Do what feels natural," I smiled.

"Natural," she straddled me and undid my third button, "that's easy."

She leaned over to kiss me on the lips and it was interesting to note that she also undressed me in much the same manner as I'd disrobed her. It was a slow strip, she was finding her way and I was just content to let her have her wicked way with me but I didn't really expect her to go down on me that night. It was sweet now I think about it, she sniffed me, tasted me and then something seemed to flip the switch in her brain and she was going for it, almost as if she'd been preprogrammed to go down on a woman. She had all the right moves, her fingers and tongue seemed to work in tandem, one following the other and I just went along for the ride. I lost myself somewhere along the way but when she started using the dildo I pulled a pillow under me to raise my hips higher and spread my legs wider.

"Go deep and hard," I grabbed the duvet.

She pushed hard and I pushed against her and for a few minutes it was just the sound of the dildo sliding in and out, my groans and her laboured breathing. I let go not long afterwards with a series of spasms that spread through me, I held on tight as the orgasm took me away. When I finally came down I was covered in sweat.

"Now that was a pleasant way to end a night," I exhaled noisily, "now I am fucked."

You would expect that we might have continued our one night stand but it was not be but before I head out to the Swedish Consulate in Melbourne I do have to tell you what happened to Odette and I afterwards because for quite a number of years I had no idea of what had really gone on.

We only had that one night but it did change her significantly. We were pencilled in for another date that weekend but that was when fate stepped in. My father was struck down by a stroke that very nearly killed him. I was given a few weeks compassionate leave off to help take care of him and when I returned to work Odette had been transferred to another school.

The story I got from the headmistress was that she'd made a pass at another teacher and whilst she was certainly not above making passes I doubted it. I did try to contact her several times but she wasn't answering my phone calls and when I dropped in at her place a neighbour told me she'd gone to live with her daughter on the Gold Coast.

The truth of the matter was somewhere in the middle. Odette had indeed flirted with a female teacher at work, who had then 'mentioned' it to the vice principal. What I didn't realise until later was that Odette had upset the wrong people. She could be quite abrupt at times and not afraid to air her political views, she was pro refugee and pro Palestinian.

Ultimately it was petty politics and the short sightedness of the vice principal and my department head that saw her transferred and that's a shame because she was an extremely intelligent and insightful teacher. She taught maths and yet she did it in a way that made the students want to study maths. In the end she decided to arrange another transfer and started working for the Queensland Department of Education, I only caught up with her recently but more of that later.

Two things came out of her removal, I was promoted to departmental head of English when my department head was transferred to the maths department and the replacement teacher who was brought in to fill the gap I'd left was Tom, the man I eventually married.

He and I were like two peas in a pod, he was the dark brooding kind and I was the extrovert who acted first and thought about the consequences later but I've yet to get to Tom and now I have to get showered and changed. This interview is in three hours time and I'm still sitting in my nightie but in spite of all I'd been through my domino still hadn't fallen.

To be continued...

12