The Second Hunt Pt. 02

Story Info
The torment in her own home continues.
2.6k words
4.47
34.5k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up, I was no longer in my bedroom, but instead sprawled out on the cold bathroom floor. Every part of my body ached; I felt wrung dry, worn out. My pussy was still sore from... from what Jason had done to me last night, and my ass felt strange. Not painful, but almost cold, as though I'd been cleaned out.

I risked a glance at the window, and realized it was still dark out. It seemed that Jason was an early riser. The man himself, however, was nowhere to be seen. Reaching down, I slid a tentative finger inside, and pulled out a finger covered in white. How long had that load been sloshing inside me? The test I'd gotten last time had been negative, thankfully, but how much longer would my 'luck' hold?

Grimacing, I slowly got to my feet. Jason had left my hands unbound, for whatever reason, and I managed to force myself up by grabbing the sink for support. Each movement made my raw cunt ache, but I'd gladly take it if it meant getting out of here.

Before I could reach the door, however, it swung open, and Jason stepped in. He was still naked, and my eyes darted down to his flaccid cock, still far too long.

"Someone woke up earlier than expected," he said, a slight grin tugging the corner of his mouth. "But not early enough."

I tried to rush past him, but a rough hand stopped me cold, and he forced me back into the bathroom. The door shut behind him, and he wrapped an arm around me, pulling us together until our chests touched. His cock pressed against my pussy, and I felt it begin to stir, as if eager to return.

"In case you were curious, I was out doing... maintenance," he said. His dick was hardening, now, and he rubbed against me slightly, drawing a gasp. "I cleaned up a little, but I'm still feeling a bit dirty."

Dirty? No, that couldn't be why my ass felt-

As if he could read my mind, he reached down with both hands and caressed my rear, gripping my cheeks tightly. He kneaded them for a few moments, never breaking eye contact with me.

"I could use a shower." His grin widened. "How about you?"

There was no resisting as he spun me about, hands tightly gripping my shoulders, and directed me towards the shower. His cock pressed against my asscrack, as if trying to get familiar with its new home, and I stiffened at its touch.

There was no warming period; he simply turned on the water and shoved me in. I let out a sharp yelp as ice-cold water spilled over me, turning my nipples as hard as rocks. It was then that I saw the camera set up on the stall door, sticking to the glass with a suction cup.

Jason stepped inside, cock standing at full attention, and shut the shower door behind him.

"Get on your hands and knees," he said, in a low voice.

For a moment, I hesitated, which proved a mistake. Jason suddenly fell upon me, his massive hard-on stabbing into my belly. The cool wall of the shower met with my back as he shoved me against it, and I cried out as he grabbed a fistful of my hair. He pressed against me, his cock smearing precum over my skin as he sandwiched it between us. It was hot, like a iron fresh from the fire, and I shuddered at its touch.

"That, sweetie, was a mistake," he snarled. He rubbed up against me, my nipples tingling as they moved against his chest. "I was going to be nice about it, but now I'm not."

His lips pressed roughly to mine, and then he flung me down. I hit the floor hard, ass up in the air, then squealed as I felt him kneel behind me. He squeezed my butt hard, enough to make me wince, and then he began to roughly knead it. His thumbs found my rosebud, and I trembled at the light touch as they slid past.

"I was gonna ease it for you, kiddo," he said. "Lube you up, ease the fingers in, all that sweet stuff. We have plenty of time."

His hard length poked at my backside, and my eyes widened as I felt the tip press against my virgin asshole. The pressure increased, and I began to squirm, only for him to plant a firm hand on my lower back, holding me in place.

"No," I began to wail, tears flowing. "No, no, no."

"This is what you get when you don't do what I say," Jason said.

Then, he began to press forward, harder and harder, until eventually the tip forced itself past my tight ring. He paused for a moment, as if savoring the moment, then continued forcing himself into my virgin ass. The hand on my back continued to hold me down, caressing me as I yelled and gnashed my teeth.

There was no way he could fit. His monstrous cock had been a nightmare for even my pussy- something was going to tear. I began to suck in deep breaths as the pain intensified, as his hard dick slid deeper and deeper into my ass. I focused on anything else- the heat of the water, the sound of the cascading shower, the feel of the countless droplets on my back. And yet, the pain continued, pushing those thoughts away.

Then suddenly, I felt his hips against me. He was flush against my ass, now, spooning me as much as he could. He pushed forward again, as if hoping to get any deeper, then he

experimentally swayed his hips from side to side. I moved with him, utterly impaled on his cock. It was like a hot poker in me- I could feel his heartbeat against my insides, hideously in sync with my own pounding pulse. We were one. He had made us one.

"That's it," he said. "You should have seen your fucking face, baby girl. It's like heaven in here."

The hand left my back.

"Now, unless you want more nastiness, do as I say. Get on your hands and knees."

Slowly, I forced myself up, even though I felt like I was made of lead. The pain surged as I got on my hands, then gradually subsided. Jason grabbed my hips, rubbing them gently with his calloused hands.

Then, he gradually began to slide out, and I could sense every bump and ridge as it moved past my sensitive ring. I felt something shift a little, but nothing else happened- he had truly cleaned me out. He stopped about halfway, then he suddenly thrust forward again, nearly knocking me off my hands. I let out a sharp yelp, but the pain was far less than before.

As if satisfied, Jason began to fuck me in earnest. Before I could brace myself, he pulled back until barely the head remained, and then my eyes practically crossed as he surged back into me. He repeated it again and again, quicker than before, reaming my ass like there was no tomorrow. My tits swayed with each thrust, bobbing roughly as he fucked me.

"Look in the mirror," he grunted. "To the side."

I did as told, and realized I could see him plow my ass, watch as his cock slid out between my cheeks, wet and shiny. I could see my tits jiggle with each thrust, and I guess Jason did as well, because one hand left my hips and began to roughly need them, pinching and playing with my nipples as he reamed me.

And to my horror, I could feel the heat in my navel as he did it.

"Oh," I began to moan. "Oh, oh g-god."

Jason slammed back into me, then stayed there. Pulling me up by the shoulders, he began to grind into my ass, sliding in and out in increments. His hand shot to my breasts, kneading them softly as he gently fucked into my round butt. The heat grew, and I hated how my cheeks began to turn a bright red as he continued to have his way with me.

With my neck craned, Jason began to kiss at me, and before I knew it, I was sucking on his tongue, desperately trying to get as much of him in me as possible. His eyes met with mine, and it was like a fire was raging in my chest. The heat grew and grew, until...

I suddenly clenched my ass cheeks around his cock, belly rolling in shuddering movements as I came. Satisfied with that, Jason lowered me back down, and I lay limply on the shower floor. He chuckled, and began to fuck into my ass wildly again.

For the next five minutes or so, the shower was filled with sounds of sex. The squelching of our messy union, the slapping of his hips against my ass, his grunting and my panting.

"Say it," he said.

I already knew what he meant by that.

"C-cum in me, daddy," I panted out. "F-fill your girl with your hot cum, daddy."

Then, he lay atop me, and I could feel his cock swell inside of me. Lava flooded into my bowels, spattering the inside of my ass with spurt after gooey spurt. And with that, I came again as well, moaning as he filled me.

For a few moments, we did nothing, as the shower continued. Then, Jason slowly pulled his half-hard member out of my ass with a faint pop. I continued to lie on the floor like a boneless fish, his hot load trickling between my buttcheeks.

"Now that," he panted, giving my booty a slap. "Was the best fuck I've ever had."

As the orgasmic bliss faded, all I could do was weep.

Jason half-heartedly rubbed my ass, sliding his hands over my firm cheeks. Idly, he began to play with the cum leaking out of my hole, pushing back in as it came out.

Then, I heard him stand up. Rough hands grabbed me, and I was pulled to my knees and turned about, so that I faced his shining cock, still slick with the mess of our union. Up close, I could see just how hideous a thing it was, purple and covered in bulging veins. With wide eyes, I saw that it was already beginning to rise again, returning to its monstrous size.

"We're in the shower, aren't we?" he said. "Guess you better clean me up."

Last time I hesitated, he fucked my ass raw. With trembling hands, I grabbed his hips, and brought myself closer. From here, I could smell just how musty his cock was, after what he'd put me through. The idea of having to taste it, let alone suck it...

"Look me in the eyes," he said.

I did as told, staring into his hard eyes. Then, I opened my mouth wide, and took him into my mouth. I nearly retched at the taste, but I persevered and began to gently suck on his cock. As I did, I could feel it get bigger, finally becoming fully erect. It should have been impossible to get erect so fast, and yet here it was, sliding over my tongue.

"A little more enthusiasm, sweetheart."

I felt my shoulders sag, then I began to bob up and down on his cock, sucking and slurping. Pulling back, I lathered my tongue over it, getting it nice and covered with spit, then brought myself back down on it, until I could feel it dangerously close.

Then, he pressed forward a little, and I gagged.

"Hold your breath when you do it," he said.

Groaning around his cock, I sucked in a breath through my nose, and pushed forward, until he was all the way in. I gagged once, twice, but then I pulled off and I could breathe again. Then, I did it once more, loudly slurping at his hard dick as I began to deep throat him.

"If only Gregori could see me now, huh?" Jason said, groaning halfway through as I slid down his shaft again. "Filling his daughter's mouth. Popping her cherry."

He ran his hands through my hair, and began to roll his hips into my mouth, thrusting as I took him in, then pulling back as I did. His cock began to pulse against the back of my mouth, and I slowly slid my lips over the shaft, until only the head remained, and I gave it one last suck.

Suddenly, his cock pulled itself out of my mouth, and he pulled back, gasping. His cock jerked, but nothing came.

"Not yet," he said, sucking in deep breaths. "Not yet, honey. Daddy needs one last thing from you."

He removed the camera from the shower wall, then briefly stepped out, placing it on the bathroom wall facing the glass door. I rose to my feet and tried to bolt, but his wet body slapped against mine as he forced me back in.

"Trying to leave, baby?" he said, smirking. "Don''t worry- we're almost done. But I want to give one last thing a try."

Grabbing me by the shoulders, he spun me about and slammed me into the glass door, letting my tits smoosh against the transparent pane. Vaguely, I realized the camera had me in full view. Jason pushed against me, his hot chest flush against my back, his hard cock rubbing between my asscheeks. My hole puckered as he positioned himself, but instead he went a bit lower, pressing the head against my drenched cunt.

With one hand, he pulled my hips back, while the other kept me pressed against the glass. The bulbous tip of his cock pushed aside my engorged lips, and he eased into me like it was nothing. There was still a bit of soreness from the rape of last night, and I began to squirm.

"This," he grunted, casually rolling his hips against mine, "never gets old."

There was no animalistic fury to it this time. Just a long, almost gentle fucking, one that rubbed my tits up and down against the cool glass door of the shower. My legs quivered as I felt the heat of before, gradually building over the stretched minutes as he ground into my cunt. I don't know how long it was going on for, only that I was beginning to pant again, even as my face was smooshed against the glass.

Then, he stopped, and I felt more shame than I knew possible as I suddenly thrust my hips out against him, whining like a dog. The precipice was so close, taunted by the pulse I felt against my inner walls.

"You're so close, aren't you, sweetie?" he said. "Just tell daddy what he wants to here, and I'll give it to you."

"P-please," I moaned. "I...I need it."

"Need what?"

"Your... your cock..." I felt hot tears roll down my cheeks. "I need your cock in me, daddy. C-cum in me, daddy."

With that, he thrust back into me, and I fell over the precipice, legs practically giving out as he sank into me. His cock jerked once, twice, then exploded. Even though it was weaker from when he fucked my ass, I could still feel his hot load shoot into my womb, filling my belly with his warmth.

Jason calmly slid out of me, then eased me to the floor. He stepped out of the shower, then removed the camera from the bathroom wall. Numbly, I watched as he began to dry himself off and get dressed.

"Be sure to clean up," he said, winking. "I'll be back, eventually. And remember, sweetie- third time's the charm."

And with that, he walked out the bathroom door, and I just hugged myself, weeping.