The Second Weekend of the Month Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look like the kind of guy that studied martial arts, so which form?"

"Never trained in a traditional style, but I am a level four instructor in Army Close Quarters Combat and our Battalion's trainer."

Mandi whistled, "That is some rough stuff. I watched a demo of it at a tournament once. The Army guy beat the living hell out of a third-degree black belt in Taekwondo."

I shrugged, "It can come in handy in a tussle, but I do my damnedest to stay out of fights now days. I had my belly full of fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan." She shot me a smile and leaned over to kiss me gently on the lips.

"If you will excuse me, I think I will get cleaned up."

"You want company?" I asked as I slid my hand down the inside of her naked thigh.

"Not this time." She winked and sashayed to the guest bathroom.

Soon after Mandi went to take a shower, I heard Alexa up and moving. I went in and found her already in the shower, so I put shorts and a polo shirt and went back to the kitchen to start breakfast. I was almost finished when Alexa joined me, dressed in her silk robe.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?" She flashed a wicked smile.

"Like I've run a marathon."

"I know what you mean. My stomach muscles are sore from the orgasms, and I swear I am walking a bit bowlegged this morning," she joked. "Where is Mandi?"

"Showering in the guest bathroom. She did not want to wake you by using the master bath." She nodded in reply.

"Given any thought to what we talked about in the pool?"

"Hell, it is all I have been thinking about, but it is way too early to make any decisions yet."

"Ok, take your time, no rush. My schedule is busy as hell next week, but when I get some time, I will call you."

That piqued my interest, because Alexa seldom called before the week of our rendezvous. "I will look forward to it, but is there anything going on beside Mandi?" She did not answer immediately, rather she pulled me to her, hugging me furiously.

"My life is kind of crazy right now, that is all. I have a huge project at work, and it is giving me problems."

"Ok but let me know if there is anything I can do to help."

"You are already doing more than you know. The thought of spending time with you is all that is keeping me sane right now," She gave me a weak smile and went to dress.

I finished cooking breakfast and served up the French toast, thick cut bacon and fresh fruit, minus the strawberries Mandi found last night. Moments later Mandi walked in, still naked, but with a beach towel draped around her neck.

"Alexa is up and getting dressed and I have breakfast ready, so throw something on and we will be ready to eat. Do you want anything other than coffee to drink?"

"Do you have orange juice?"

"Sure, one orange juice coming up, so get your bare ass in there and dress." Rather than reply, she stuck her tongue out at me and hurried into the master bedroom where her overnight bag was. I poured Mandi a glass of orange juice, Alexa a skim milk and myself a coffee.

Alexa came out wearing her standard business attire, a silk blouse, light grey jacket, and skirt, with high heels that accentuated her already exquisite legs. Mandi had on her Hawaiian print bikini and matching cover. Both looked gorgeous.

"Do you have to go into work today?" I asked Alexa.

"Yes, we have a huge project due next week and we have a lunch meeting to go over the presentation." She glanced at Mandi. "I suggested that Mandi stay and lounge by the pool all day."

"You don't mind, do you, Jake? There is always a pack of kids in the pool at my apartment, so I almost never swim there." Mandi speared a slice of melon and took a bite.

"Not at all, in fact I was hoping I would get a chance for us to get to know each other," I told her with a smile. She winked at me in reply. After breakfast, Alexa finished her coffee in two quick sips, then hurried into the bedroom to get her overnight bag and got her car keys from where they hung in the kitchen.

"Last night was nothing short of epic. Mandi, I hope you will join us next month. What do you say?" Mandi looked hesitant for a moment and glanced at me. I winked at her, making her grin.

"Sure, why not," Mandi said. Alexa sat her bag down and kissed Mandi full on the mouth, pulling her tight against her.

"See you next month, then," Alexa said huskily, then turned to me and gave me a deep, lingering kiss. "This week is going to be hell. I will call you next week, so keep your phone handy."

"10-4, good-buddy, I will keep the channel clear," I joked, with CB radio jargon from one of our favorite movies.

Rather than her normal reply of, 'See you on the flip side', she said nothing. She kissed me again, picked up her bag and went to her car.

Alexa

Before I cranked my car, I took a moment to reminisce about the sex last night. It was nothing short of exquisite. Sex with Jake is always fantastic but adding Mandi to the mix brought it to an entirely new level. I was thrilled that she agreed to join our little party and the thought of watching Jake drive his huge cock into her, while her tongue probed my twat started my juices running.

This was not the first threesome we had. But the others never quite met our expectations. One young girl, Amy, came close. She was another woman I met at the gym and had a body like a goddess. The moment I saw her I knew that Jake would come in his pants when he got a good look at her. I cultivated a friendship with her and learned that she was bisexual, so I asked her if she was interested in joining us one evening. As expected, Jake went wild over her, plowing her with gusto and blowing a huge load into her after bringing her to no less than three tremendous orgasms. She went down on me like a pro, working my clit to perfection, keeping me right on the edge and then brought me to the apex of my climax at the exact moment of maximum pleasure. She was fantastic.

After the wonderful tumble, we went to the pool, and she began to talk. Jake discovered Amy was dumb as a brick and completely self-absorbed. Her lack of mental power mattered little to me because I wanted her tongue and her cunt, not her brain. But Jake is funny that way, a fantastic body and a tight pussy is not enough to keep him interested, he needed more. Though we had another fantastic romp in the sack, he told me not to invite her back. I was a little disappointed, because the little nitwit had a talent for eating pussy that few could rival.

Mandi is different, she is gorgeous, athletic, and smart as a whip. I had a feeling that the two of them would hit it off and they did. In fact, I suspect they are already rolling around in the bed, fucking like two oversexed rabbits. I know that there was a chance that they might fall in love and that I might find myself on the outside, looking in. But I also know that Jake needs someone and at this point in my life, that someone cannot be me.

I pulled out of the driveway hit the button on my phone, calling Andrew. The first Friday of every month Andrew goes to South Dakota, theoretically as a visiting neurosurgeon for a small hospital on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation. However, the real reason was Nancy White-Spears, the director of the hospital and Andrew's frequent bedfellow. He thinks he is sly, but my P.I. photographed him the first time she sucked his cock and documented every fuck thereafter. In this case, I cannot blame him much, because Nancy is gorgeous.

The phone rang a half dozen times before Andrew answered. "Hello?" He was hung over, that much was clear from his voice.

"Andrew, this is Alexa. I am just checking to make sure you arrived safe and sound."

"Huh, sure you are," he scoffed. "Yea, I touched down around eleven last night.

"Any problems with the Lear?" I asked, taking a subtle jab at him by reminding him that he was using my private jet.

"You need more scotch. I ran out somewhere over Nebraska." I ignored his remark, though it irked me. I know we had a fresh bottle of Auchentoshan, eighteen-year-old on board, because that is what I drink.

"Do you have any procedures scheduled for this trip?" I asked. I already knew he did, because I pay a staff member at the hospital to keep me informed.

"Two. I have a discectomy with fusion and a lumbar arthroplastyon on Sunday. I will be home Monday morning."

Meaning that you have a full day of drinking, fucking and snorting coke scheduled for today! I thought, but said, "I will see you Monday at dinner then. Do you want to meet at M.J.'s?"

"Sure, sounds great," he said, sounding like I just sentenced him to prison. "Listen, I have a meeting in an hour, so I got to go. Ok?"

"See you Monday," I said and disconnected before I said something I would regret.

If only the bastard would overdose or finally drink himself to death, I thought. Then I could have Jake and actually be with the man I love.

Mandi

"Is everything ok?" I asked, noticing the shift in Alexa's mood before she left.

"I don't know. I get the feeling something is going on, but Alexa is so goddamned secretive that I don't have a clue what it might be." Jake shook his head.

"She mentioned that her husband went in for some medical tests a month or so ago, I wonder if she is worried about that?"

"I would be the last person she would talk to about that. I had to do a Google search to find out the guy's name. She makes it a point to never discuss her regular life with me," he said irritably.

I pulled him into a hug, saying, "Listen, I did not mean to upset you talking about Alexa's husband." Jake smiled and kissed me.

"I'm not upset."

"Good, because I want you in a good mood today. I got plans."

"Oh? What kind of plans?" He asked with a leer.

"The kind of plans that involves having your cock buried deep inside me, while I have an unbelievable orgasm," I whispered in a breathless voice. "Followed by either miniature golf, or dinner and a movie, your choice."

"Miniature golf?" he asked surprised. "Why do you want to play miniature golf?"

"Because it is the only date I can think of that is even close to being as zany and romantic as Alexa's taco truck. That was one of the most romantic first dates I've ever heard of." I began unbuttoning his shorts and was surprised when he picked me up and carried me into the bedroom, laying me gently on the bed. He stripped me, stroking me erotically as he did. He stripped himself, then leaped into bed next to me.

Jake kissed me softly and said, "You said Alexa and I have chemistry?"

"I did."

"Well, I think you and I have chemistry too."

"I think you may be right." I felt a tingle roll down my spine as I looked into his soft green eyes.

He kissed me again and held up one finger, saying "Hold that thought." He rolled over and opened drawer in the night side table, rummaging through a collection of vibrators, dildos, and assorted sex toys, before finding what he was looking for, holding it up in triumph.

"What is that?" I asked suspiciously.

"A vibrating cock-ring. Ever use one?" He said and pressed a tiny button. It responded with a low humming buzz.

"I have never even heard of one. Then again, they probably don't make them small enough to fit Ted's pee-pee, so I never had a need for one."

He rolled the flexible ring down his shaft until it rested against his balls, with the little vibrating button on top of his cock. When it was in place, he hit the button again, turning it off.

"Why are you turning it off?" I asked, growing interested in what the little sex toy did.

"Because I am going to do this first," he told me, crawling between my knees, softly kissing my inner thighs, working his way down to my honey hole. I purred like a kitten as his tongue stroked my pussy lips. Jake was a master at eating pussy, teasing, and nibbling until my juices began to flow and my cunt began to pulse spasmodically with the beginnings of an orgasm. He kept his tongue working, bringing me closer and closer, while I moaned in delight. Finally, I pushed his head away and gasped for breath.

"Jake, you eat pussy better than any man I have ever known, but I am ready for your cock in me."

"Your wish is my command, my Queen," he said as he rolled over on his back and turned on the vibrator. "Now, get on top facing me and straddle my hips."

"Isn't this what the porn shows call the cowgirl position?"

"Yep, so mount up buckaroo and get ready for the ride of your life," he teased as his cock slid into my slick, wet cunt. I sat back, driving it deep. I gasped in surprise as my clit hit the little vibrating button, sending an electric surge of pleasure coursing through my loins.

"Oh, my, that tickles!" I said, but within seconds the little gadget began working its magic. I leaned forward to grind my clit against the vibrating nub and soon I found myself bucking wildly as wave after wave of orgasmic spasms seized me.

"Feel good?" He asked.

"Oh, God. Ohhhhh, God," I grunted, throwing my head back and moaning, while I whipped my body back and forth in an uncontrollable frenzy. I reached down to press the vibrating button hard against my clit and my breath was taken away as I came again.

"My balls are going to explode," Jake moaned. I felt his cock pulsating, swelling inside me as his jism began to build like steam in a teapot. My pussy pulsed on his prick, squeezing it with orgasmic contractions as I climaxed again. I lost control and sunk my nails into his chest, throwing my head back with a low, guttural groan. I humped on his shaft with pure animal lust, driving it deeper and crushing my pussy into him. That did it, his cock exploded in long spurts of jism, filling my twat to overflowing. There was a pause, then he blasted another load and a third, draining himself into me.

I pressed my pussy into the little nub of vibrating joy, gasping in long ragged breaths until finally, I convulsed so hard I worried I might crush his prick. When my orgasm finally finished, I fell against his chest in utter exhaustion.

"Jesus--fucking--Christ," I muttered, resting my chin on his chest, staring at him with unfocused eyes. My pussy pulsed on his cock in little aftershocks of bliss, each making me moan until it passed. I kissed his nipples, then leaned up to kiss the little pucker spot where he was shot.

"Well, what did you think of that?" he asked, innocently.

"I---can't---think---right---now," I whispered and kissed his chest again. I closed my eyes and did not move for a long while, still straddling him with his limp dick in my pussy and the little vibrator humming like a bumblebee. Finally, I rolled off and heaved myself up next to him. He switched off the vibrator, slipped the cock ring off and took me in his arms, holding me as I caught my breath. He glanced at the clock.

"I think you may have set a record for longest orgasm, or at least the longest continuance string of them," he said.

"How long?" I asked wearily.

"A little over 18 minutes, most of which you were coming like a freight train," he said, while I smiled blissfully.

"I will do better next time, I promise." He burst out laughing and kissed me.

"I am starting to grow exceedingly fond of you, do you know that?"

"Only because I am great in bed, otherwise you would probably kick me out the door," I teased.

"I have to admit, your fuckability is a major asset, but I think I would keep you around, even if you were as frigid as a Popsicle," he said seriously and I giggled.

"Well, you are kind of great too," I whispered, nuzzling his neck.

"Want to get up?" He asked.

"I want to, but I am physically incapable of moving. Just hold me while I expire."

"Gladly, my darling, but after you die, how will I explain the naked dead woman in my bed?"

"Tell everyone that you fucked me to death," I sniggered.

"So, I'll tell them that you came and went at the same time?"

"I cannot think of a better way to go." I snuggled down into his arms even more.

12