All Comments on 'The Second Worst Day Of My Life'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 322 Comments (Page 3)
Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Yeah

fucked up life. If only Biguy characters had this guy's balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OK

Ok,so Kevin isn't is biological son,but his reaction is totally over the top and I hope she screws him good and proper in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not okay.

If all he does is divorce the slut she gets off way too easy. I'd let the whole world know and then sue the mother fucker for back child support. Some may think he is over the top but who cares what some bisexual cuckold thinks.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
This story calls for a conclusion.

She didn't cheat, or maybe way back at the beginning, but she did lie. She was afraid to tell him, so had a few nonsexual dinner dates to keep him connected to his son. The solution is for both couples to get together from time to time to talk. No more secrets. He's throwing away a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He's Throwing Away Nothing

She betrayed him at the beginning and and betrayed him later by lying and running around with Bill. The sister was also quite guilty. If the wife had simply wanted to keep Kevin's biological father informed, there was no need for a night out with dinner and dancing. That was a date, not an update. Frankly, the update could have been done by phone and email. What she was really doing is maintaining an emotional tie to Kevin's father. If physical cheating hadn't occurred yet, it probably would have. Bill was obviously enjoying getting more than an "update." This was plainly an emotional affair just waiting to turn physical.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 5 years ago
Just Words, the whole marriage was a lie

But the point really hit home, when she got his Sister involved in the lie. I think she knew all along that the child was it he is . But even if we give her the benefit of a doubt , The moment she found out he should’ve been told . And exactly what is he throwing away she lied, the child isn’t his, the whole marriage is a lie so he’s getting rid of a bad deal. And he still has time to go out have a child with a woman he can trust.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 5 years ago

1 star not a proper ending

Tootight1Tootight1almost 5 years ago
good story

A little off balanced, as to what was happening, but that's the story. Could this happen, sure. All these disturbed comments is something else. I don't think it should lead to a divorce yet. If everything she says is true, then Bill has some explaining to do. She could have sent pics and letters in the mail. but I suspect he blackmailed her to get her to a Hotel, not a restaurant. Or maybe it was her idea, who knows. Perhaps a lie detector could help.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsalmost 5 years ago
Let's get the lawyer working!

Back child support, mental distress, the whole shooting match!

Lots of social media, local press to tell his side, how his sister (full name and address) betrayed him along with his wife!

Let's use the match and get a hot fire going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Unfortunately

Whether for good or for bad he lost nothing of value. For her and his sister, never bet what you can't afford to lose. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She lied to her husband...

...for years. She was sleeping with the boyfriend. Why would they go to a romantic resort for dinner and dancing to show him pictures of the kid when they could have met at a denny's. Sue for back child support, and divorce the lieing whore. Great story! Thanx!

Loklie

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Lawyer

Out your attorney to work on back child support when you file for divorce. Lying about a child who is some one else's is terrible betrayal. He can never trust her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story ended too soon

It was a pretty gripping plot and I was enjoying it but I wanted to hear about the aftermath. After hearing Kevin wasn't his kid I wouldn't have forgiven her, either. The slut was still fucking Bill that close to their marriage and it never occurred to her their son might not have been Steve's? Please.

Anyway, it's a shame. I would have liked to have read what he did with Bill, how he and Kevin got along after that bomb got dropped, and if he found love again with someone who was worthy of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No ending !

A 5* idea becomes a 1* story. I have never given Slirpuff a 1 but this was a best a lazy effort.

MCW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
child support

I guess now would be the time to sue Bill for back child support....

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
It fell short

This story had a lot going for it... until it abruptly ended. This one needed a follow up. I mean, what happened to his relationship with his son? Or his parents and his sister? What about the property damage charges? Not a good way to end it.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
Reread

Great start but ended with sooo many hanging threads. This tale as it sits I cannot rate higher than 4 - not if there was a sequel that wrapped at least some of these hangers up ...

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Seems abbreviated

Have to say it seems an extraordinary way to keep someone updated. Hell, an email will do that. Started with one lie then compounded it. Not sure what the out come should be without knowing more. My only complaint against him is hitting his sister, that's a BIG no-no.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
part 2

really needs a part 2

NoBullAlNoBullAlabout 4 years ago
Almost a really good story...

This really, really needs a Part 2 conclusion.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Had to wonder when pregnant after fucking Bill

Agree with others

4 stars

Needs conclusion

Back child support

Relation with Kevin

Keep sister out of any relationship until absolutely begs forgiveness on bleeding knees etc

Divorce definitely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

1* for what you thought was a clever non-ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
When the truth is kept a secret

This all happen to protect a very bad secret...then the lies to hide it...being up front might have saved the marraige here...but the lies an deception were to much for this guy...All because he saw his wife with the other guy and was told they have been their several times already...what was this wife thinking here...getting caught turned out to be the second worse thing in her life that could happen to her...that's what did it to him...but this guy should go for some counseling....he would have become a better man for it....because he can't get passed the lies...and the lies are hurting him as much as any affair would have...he's lost all that was great about his marriage...what a waste...and also the ending here is one of the Worse ending I've ever had to read......fix it..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
3 stars

Could be a better story, but needs a conclusion.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Arrogant

What an arrogant self opinionated toss pot Steve is.If he puts obstacles in the way of Bill seeing Kevin,I hope Bill cleans him out.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 4 years ago
Why did she tell bill

There was no need to. Only answer is she wanted to see him.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 4 years ago
What's the Storyline?

I don't get it. I understand it but I can't see how or why. Why would Sue keep it a secret. Why would she tell Bill? Why would she go to dinner and dancing with Bill just to update him? Why wouldn't Bill's wife go along to dinner? Why would Cindy cover for Sue? If Bill was the only other man Sue had sex with why did she need a sample for a DNA test?

Seems so many improbable actions that the storyline just doesn't hold together.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Good but could use more of an ending

You could use a few paragraphs to describe what happens over the next 5 - 10 years. Sue's life should go to h-ll - her son should hate her, and Steve's folks should hate her also for what she did. Cindy's marriage to David may not crater, but it should be on the rocks and Cindy's relationship with her parents should also be poor. Unfortunately Kevin may self-destruct, or maybe he will succeed with the intention of never seeing his mother again. Hopefully Steve will recover and find a good woman. As to Bill, maybe he will stay married, but his life should be sh-t.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Don't you just love lying cheating slut stories

????

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I'm changing my mind.

I read it again and I hate the lie she told (and retold) and the way she betrayed her husband's trust if only for dinner and dancing. There should be a way back, but that's not a good wife by any means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Steve should threaten Bill with a lawsuit for back child support unless Bill`s wife sleeps with Steve once for each time Bill met with Sue. Once done, he should file anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And?

wheres the rest of the story? Too short

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
AS SAID BELOW

WHERE'S THE REST OF THE STORY? I THINK IT SHOULD HAVE GONE A LOT FARTHER THAN THIS! IT WAS A VERY GOOD STORY WITH AN INCOMPLETE ENDING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
snorted at sorted

Editor may make it more understandable

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where's the rest?

3 stars because it's not ended. I fucking hate when writers seems to get tired o a story and left it unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The end

Where IS the END cause it SURE NEEDS ONE

7

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Great ending!

Slirpuff told us what he was going to say and do.

Very even tempered. He should also sue for child support.

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 3 years ago
???

Did you loose the last few pages

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Loses a star for no ending.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I'll maybe cut Slirpuff a LITTLE slack for not keeping his time frames straight, but the FACT is that they had come to the resort often enough for the owner to know them by name; that they came a "couple of times a year." That says more than one year. As others have said, why a romantic night of dinner and dancing if it's just to catch Bill up on what Kevin is doing? Wouldn't that distract from the business at hand? Why twice a year, wouldn't an annual "report" be enough? Does Bill's wife know where they go? Heck, why not do it at Bill's house, so that SHE, at least, can know that there's no hanky-panky going on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

3 stars. Without an ending, this story is lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Feels like it needs more

Some sense of closure, JPB has more than enough open ended stories to cover everyone on here. Please this needs a second part.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Read again

Very good story about one lie too many that destroyed a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lack of Ending hurts what would have been an otherwise good read. Where is FDS when you need him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story until I to the ending . The ending wrecked a good Story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just another unfinished story that the author obviously lost interest in partway through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The plot as presented does not add up. If Bill were the only other man Sue had slept with she would not have needed his DNA to know who fathered Kevin. There was no need for her to contact Bill at all. There is more to the story of her relationship with Bill than was told before Slirpuff abruptly decided to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To the three anonymous IDIOTS who bitched about the story not being finished : if anyone knows where the story ends it would be the person who spent hours creating it. The most you can write seems to be 1 or 2 sentences and you have the nerve to tell a good writer they have the end of their story wrong? Thank you Slirpuff for a good story.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wheres the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Unfinished. It could have been a good story, but it is incomplete.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I read it again. The lie is bad and damaging his relationship with his sister is worse. But what struck me this time is that she could meet Bill for coffee, but it was dinner and dancing. It was a date and that's not right at all. No, he caught her cheating emotionally if not physically and that's a lot to get past. This is a really good story!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

"if anyone knows where the story ends it would be the person who spent hours creating it."

Not this absurd argument again. Slirpuff could've ended the story after the first paragraph... but would that have been a good story? Of course not!

What makes for a compelling BtB story is three essential components:

1) Discovering the wife's infidelity. In this case paternity fraud, which is about as vile as it gets.

2) The explosive confrontation with the cheating wife. The husband raging at Sue for lying to him for 17 years was great.

3) The aftermath. This is where the cheating slut gets her life systematically destroyed by the consequences of her infidelity... and it's missing here.

There's nothing more satisfying than reading about an unfaithful wife getting some karmic justice, because it often doesn't happen in real life until decades later. To give this story a truly satisfying ending, it needed the following:

1) Kevin now knows the truth and seeks out his real father to meet him in person. Bill's wife goes apeshit and divorces him, just as she threatened she would. Bill is furious at his son for inadvertently destroying his own family, which leads to...

2) Kevin goes ballistic at his mother for "cheating on dad with that asshole!". Seeing how heartbroken his beloved dad is, Kevin becomes permanently estranged from his mother.

3) Steve divorces the slut wife and dates a bunch of younger women to get Sue out of his system. He was only 37 and had a good career, so he could easily start a new family with a woman in her twenties. He meets a nice girl, they get married, have a couple of kids and live happily ever after. Kevin becomes a much loved older brother to their children.

4) Steve never reconciles with his sister and she's disowned by their parents for betraying her brother.

5) Sue is devastated to lose her husband and son. When Steve remarries and all hope of reconciliation is lost, she brokenly turns to Bill for comfort. He's still bitter about losing his own family and for Sue dumping him for Steve 17 years ago. They don't last long together, and a heartbroken Sue becomes a lonely old cat lady.

The end.

Cue 4.5+ score, rapturous applause from the BtB fans this was intended for, and howls of outrage from the cum-slurping cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a shitty fucking story

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 3 years ago

This was a very good story except for the ending. I get the ending and why you did it that way, I just didn't like it. You get to use your artistic license to end the story as you wish. I get my 2 cents in the comments to tell you why I didn't like it. I like the drama of the confrontation. You had that but you neutered it. And you leave out a lot of drama by not taking the story in any(or all) of the directions it could have gone after the big showdown. Yes, you did not need it, as it felt complete with where you left it even if that felt abrupt. But my favorite stories cover the ground after the big showdown at least for a bit or a epilogue. So for me this ending didn't work but overall the story was strong and well written. It felt believable for him to act this way. For some reason it didn't quite feel as believable on her part. It was clear that she enjoyed the dinners, the catching up with Bill, so to speak. And that was every bit as big a betrayal as not telling him when she found out. I would never have been able to reconcile with her seeing them at dinner either, nor with my own sister for covering it up. She deserved to be divorced with prejudice for that alone. But man, throwing his own sister into the mix as a betrayer was another level. How the hell did two people come up with the worst plan ever to hide this from him. Two people that should have had his best interest at heart and claim to love him. That's hella cold.

numbnutz49numbnutz49almost 3 years ago

Agree with Just_words - a very good story with lots of potential tangents. Give slirpuff his due. Maybe someone should request permission to finishthedamnstory!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with Words as usual, he Just laid it out there. However, I don't agree with people who feel they know better than the person who formed the premise, structured it and wrote the story. If anyone knows where the story ends it would be Slirpuff. People would never add to a Dickens story or add to an artists painting - why do they have the gall to think they know best. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, nothing more.

Thank you for your tale, I enjoy it every time.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would any woman want to stay married to such an appalling arsewipe like Steve. Wife, sister and son destroyed in a fit of self-righteous petulance without making the slightest effort to discover the truth or listen to the reasons for his wife and sister doing what they did. The BTB brigade will not doubt love it and the fact that she wasn't having an affair being a total irrelevance. He's a man so he's in the right. She's a woman so she's a slut and a whore.

A nauseating tale but a very accomplished piece of writing.

LA

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Well I read this. Wish I hadn't. It's a climax cliff. End a story at the top of the arc. It's a horseshit technique by lazy writers

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

Hmm...so Sue sends her ex off with an unprotected goodbye fuck, gets knocked up then lies about it for over a year when she does find out. To make it worse she starts going out on dates with the baby daddy Bill so they can "catch up" on their son. Then conspires with his sister to lie and cover for her while she goes on these dates with Bill. All this was done to deceive him so she could keep her comfy little lifestyle. But somehow he's the asshole? WTF is wrong with you people? Are you all cucks? He did the right thing for the betrayal perpetrated on him by these two sluts. I'm sure Cindy's husband is wondering now if she stepped out on him too. I'm ok with the way it ended coz he tells us what he's going to do anyway. Well done

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star for an unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where's the ending? The divorce, what the kid decides to do, what Bill's wife decides to do and all the other important stuff?

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

Wait...where's the end of the story?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Heartbreaking.

I don’t understand why he was that upset. Sure, be mad, but ballistic?

I didn’t like his reaction. But I didn’t like the way she handled it.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but the ending was incomplete - too many open threads. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Someone please post a warning before unfinished stories so we do not waste time reading them.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Still could have been a great story if you hadnt chickened out when it came to an ending.

Thats why so many writers leave these dangling....because they're afraid of what they'll hear if the ending goes over like a fart in church.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Slutpuff surely was high in weed when he wrote that....absolutely no logic to the story...just some words/sentences put together to try to make a shitstory

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 stars - for an unfinished story.

The plot was OK, BUT the abrupt end was rather useless. None of the characters were likeable.

I gave you 1 star above to lower your average in the hope that you won't post unfinished stories on this website.

Maybe you should either rewrite a decent ending or delete this story.

WrickettsWrickettsabout 2 years ago

A lot of overreacting. Started great end like they all do. Shame

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Negative Nancies aside... Not a bad story. Ended where it needed to.

Other than the odd wrong homonym and minor grammar items, quite good. Flowed nicely.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

The story ended halfway through. Too bad, I was really into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Err. So everyone was on the merry-go-round except the husband and son. Why was the real father even informed? That lead to what was really blackmail. Why was the wife known by another name at the resort and was far too hands on with the real father. Where was the sister when they were at the resort, she was not seen? Something is not coming up roses. I would say she still has feelings for her 'old' boyfriend. No wonder the husband is leaving. An update six months on would be good.

Just one other thing. I am fed up when people criticise grammar and punctuations. These are just academic idiots. Too bogged down in their own glory but cant make beans on toast. I am dyslexic and it does not stop me from understanding what is written down. We can bypass that rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Soooo.... Where's the ending?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Definitely needs more about the fallout.

\

If she had told him that he might not be the father, and she KNEW that was a possibility, they wouldn't have gotten married until they were sure, and so, never would have married. Their whole marriage is based on a lie of omission.

\

It was January of last year that they had the kidnapping, so let's say that it was early last year that she and Bill had they'r first dinner, and Steve saw them at the second dinner this year, so we KNOW they only met at the inn four times, not saying that they never met elsewhere! Also, there's no indication of any sex, again, not saying that it didn't happen, just going by what's written.

\

I mentioned in an earlier comment, why not do it at Bill's house? His wife already knows, and I'm sure that she'd rather they exchange notes with a chaperone rather than with a romantic dinner and dancing!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Clearly should have known better before he married her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Authors need to drop this lie: You're his father and always will be. Bill just supplied a sperm; you taught him how to ride a bike, to play baseball and gave him his first car. You're more of a father than Bill could ever be.

Genes matter more than "nurture". There's nothing wrong with raising another man's son if you chose it knowingly, but, even so, in reality your paternity is only partial. In this case, the slut had him raising "Bill's" son unknowingly. That's paternity fraud. Bill should have to reimburse the cost of raising the kid, and the wife gets a divorce. Frankly, women like the wife deserve prison terms.

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

such powerful emotion in this one, but it's a tale that is unfinished.

What always twists me in these tales is that he raises someone else's kid and when the confrontation occurs the cheating wife always says 'Your his father, just not the sperm donner'. that just grinds my gears. If she knew then she should have had a second child that was his, right now this guys DNA is at a dead end because shes lying to him.

I could see this going as a BTB or RAAC.

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

I really feel bad for Steve. His wife too. She should have told Steve he wasn’t Kevin’s biological father the minute she found out. His sister Cindy is no better. They damn sure ruined his live. Probably should try counseling before divorce. Who knows maybe he can get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bill did not know that he fathered a boy until Sue told him. She shoulda kept it to herself. once Bill found out, he could have kept quiet or manned-up and brought it to the open for discussion or whatever. He didn't so, the onus is on he and Sue. Kevin, the boy was not considered at all, nor was Steve. Cannot see a way for this to turn good for any of them, including Steves parents that may lose a grandson they've invested lots of love in. m LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

another unfinished story. a good story ruined by being incomplete. 2 stars

CriosCriosalmost 2 years ago

Great story but definitely unfinished. Anyone know if the author is still around? Hasn't published anything on Lit since 2017.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexover 1 year ago

Here's another good story that would get more the 4stars but, it's unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So what happened??? A writer should never submit an unfinished story!!! Either finish it,submit a follow-up story soon after or don’t submit it at all! I feel like I’ve wasted my time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unresolved story. Everything falls on Sue's head and is all of her making because she cheated on Steve when she was suppose to be exclusive and engaged with Steve. Hell she married Steve when she was already pregnant by Bill. When she found out Ted wasn't Keven's father she lied and concealed it from Ted and Kevin. The she told Bill about it but not her own husband. The she meets up with Bill for an entire year for an evening of diner, dancing and whatever under the pretense of updating Bill on Kevin life and gets Ted's sister to cover for her. Now Sue and his sister Cindy are dead to him. Its one thing to cheat on a man but to also commit paternity fraud and deny him from having any other children is just cruel and evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is finished. What will happen is clear. There should be no coming back from paternity fraud. When the wife found out she should have immediately come clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. 5 Stars. Only questions is the future relationship with his son, which I am assume will be just fine. Don't need another installment to sort that outcome.

Never understood the "goodbye" screw in dump scenarios. If I am dumping or getting dumped, I sure the heck ain't screwing.

WTF. Why tell Bill anything 18 years later? If she only had the two guys, then Bill is obviously the father and why have him tested. Even if she had more than the 2 guys, it would have surely been better to let that sleeping dogs lie if she couldn't come clean with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

seriously thats how you leave it... add another author to the list of people who shouldnt write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As I've stated before... if you can't or won't finish a story don't bother posting it... this is no literary masterpiece with an intriguing, clever, and suspenseful finish... its just a lazy, frustrating, and incomplete story with an unfinished ending. 1-star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"they come here a couple of times a year"... that makes it sound like this has been happening longer than she says.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Darn, that's still a good story!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

A tale with consquences, yes a matter of trust. The good part of the story is just beginning. Thanks for your writing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way to not finish the story....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"I only saw him a couple of times a year and only for dinner." - You shouldn't have been seeing him at ALL, certainly not behind your husband's back.

\

She had no reason to tell Bill, and if she did, all she needed to do was send him an email and some pics a couple of times a year, not have romantic dates.

\

I'm going to contradict myself re: no ending. This DOES have an ending, but it needs more: The confrontation, how does she explain the romantic dates simply to give Bill updates, why not at Bill's house, since Bill's wife knows? How does Kevin react? What was his sister doing while she was supposedly out with the wife? A lot of loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After reading a few more of the author’s stories, it appears this is a normal practice. Not finishing the story. The author has this avant-garde attitude thing it’s fine to leave a story, not only unfinished, but sooner than that. One Star, because that is as low one can give.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SO SO

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting. They have been married 17 years yet only had one child.

SO either he is sterile OR she decided that Bill was the better choice for genetic reasons and Steve was just going to raise the resulting child.

If she wanted her husband to be the father of her children she would have had at least one more. BUT no so her husband is now a genetic dead end.

AND she wonders why her hubby is pissed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If she and Bill were that familiar to the manager they were doing much more than dinner and dancing. Then the way she dumped on him about Kevin - this so called wife is a piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would not only divorce but be suong someone for back child support and alienation of affectio. He wants updates on his son guess what it is now going to cost you for 17yrs. The Entire marriage is based on anlie

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This author doesn't know how to write without one or two " I " pronouns in each sentence.

He's either narcissistic or doesn't know how to compose a sentence or paragraph.

Also the story sucks.

shr

rruymannrruymannover 1 year ago

Very poor ending No wonder you don\t have ratings,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous