The Secret App Ch. 03

Story Info
Cara learns who made her; Kylie does her crush even hotter.
5.7k words
4.92
8.3k
5

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to MormonJack for edits and crits.

Chapter Three

The next day Kylie wanted to dress in the same clothes she'd worn on the date, just to play with Adam's head. After all, he'd spent enough time last night having fun with her head. But the ripped jeans didn't comply with the company's dress code. Cara suggested she substitute with the extra-tight but unripped jeans she kept for the occasional disco trip, plus lose the sneakers in favor of sparkly high heels.

She checked herself out. "That works," she said to her mirror and Cara. She looked like a higher-class version of the tramp she'd been last night.

And wow had she been a tramp! She hadn't fully appreciated the depths of sexual decadence she'd plumbed with Adam when she'd first left his house. On the ride home Cara said, "Take out the phone. Watch."

Cara was making a video. In the back of the car, at the first moment she'd seen herself in profile, sucking on Adam's cock like a starving nympho, she'd pressed the display against her chest in case the driver, or anyone in a nearby car, saw her. And the slurping sounds were so loud! But then she realized it was all coming through her earbud and only she could hear how much she was relishing the man meat.

As soon as she got home she stripped and dived into bed and let Cara show her the recording, which Cara had finished and cleverly styled like a low budget porno. Cara even started with a title, "Kylie's First Kum Feast!" and splashed with a series of quick takes of the blow job from different angles with a hard hip-hop beat that Lil' Kim would have envied.

She was surprised and embarrassed more than she'd expected by the first scenes. Cara had started before tonight, back at the sex lessons last night, which now seemed so long ago. Cara had shown her various positions during the sex lessons, and now she saw herself saying firmly, "I'm never doing that, no way," to some simple fellatio (Cara helpfully showed the porn scene Kylie was reacting to in an inset at the bottom); and "Come on, guys like that?" when a girl stuck a finger up the butt of the guy she was sucking; and when she cried "Ew!" and actually gagged at a copious spray of white fluid on a girl's face she had to laugh at herself. It was less than 24 hours and she was already so far beyond that naive innocence.

"I want to try that one day," she told Cara, watching it again after her session with Adam.

Cara paused the video. "It's called a 'facial' in the porn industry," she explained. "The ejaculate is fake. No human male can produce that much semen."

"That's fine," Kylie replied. "I'm sure it's got to be super hot."

"I estimate the first bolus will be between 30 and 35 degrees Celsius when it hits your face. So only warm."

"Oh Cara."

"Don't let it get in your eyes."

The next scenes got her rubbing herself, the shots from waist high of her hand grabbing the lump in his pants, the extended shot of his meat visibly growing under the cloth while in the background she could hear herself talking dirty as she was doing her lips. Then the shaky views from the side. Cara must have enhanced the slurping sounds and his groans, but that was totally cool.

She squealed in bed, along with Adam in the video, when the view shifted to the floor. It was so frigging hot to see her face get pummeled. Adam hadn't been a gentleman with her then, he was all animal. Her throat bulged each time that oversized cockhead assaulted her gullet. "Ahh!" she cried out, watching it. She was coming. Cara thoughtfully looped that moment and turned up the sound. She hadn't realized at the time, but she'd been squealing like the proverbial stuck pig— she was stuck, impaled on cock— nor had she noticed at the time how her arms flapped uselessly. She had given herself up to the moment. And the cock. And gave herself up to her orgasm in bed watching herself.

The final scene got her going again as she watched how she'd grabbed Adam's stiff cock like a singer grabbing the mic and sucked on it like she was somehow belting out the hottest ever lusty song of longing and hunger, right directly onto his cock.

"I look like a cock star—" she laughed— "I mean rock star."

She'd had no clue at the time, but she really had been singing, or at least yelling/humming, on his cock as if she were devouring the most delicious steak ever. And he was yelling at the top of his lungs. The neighbors must have thought she was killing him. And he didn't last long. She'd thought at the time that she was sucking endlessly on a cock that kept spurting over and over, but really he'd been done within three or four good ones. Cara repeated the money shot in slo-mo and it was even hotter. Kylie came in bed again watching his hips jerk and how his come oozed out of the corners of her mouth and the white drops leisurely fell around the phone while she swallowed and swallowed and swallowed.

"I'm going to make him come longer next time. And harder."

The movie even had credits, which were hilarious. She was the star, of course. Co-star was listed as "Adam's cock". Adam shared cinematography. The rest was Cara: producer, director, editor, and so on. And right at the end after the credits was the outtake from her waist, of his face as she gave him tasting notes on his semen.

Kylie lay back, exhausted from her masturbation and satisfied with her performance. Yes, it had been a performance. She'd played a total, cock-hungry slut. "I could be a great porn star, couldn't I?" she said.

"You could."

"Do porn stars make a lot of money?"

"More than you do right now. A lot more."

"Hmm . . . I really enjoyed it, way more than I thought I would. I could see doing a lot more sex. I want to. What do you think, Cara?"

"Definitely more sex, all kinds. Want me to make a list of the possibilities?"

"I'm not sure, knowing you. Maybe, just to look at."

"But I think you have a better option than porn."

"What do you mean?"

Cara played back two short scenes: Adam saying, "I can't believe it," at the traffic light after their kiss, and then when he said, "It fucking worked!" just before he forced himself down her throat.

"I don't understand," Kylie said.

"I'm not sure what's going on either, dear. But tomorrow let's pay a visit to Adam. He knows something."

"Am I going to blow him again? Do you think he'll be able to produce again so soon?"

"You want to blow him again? Sure, we can make that happen. But let's see if we can download something more interesting than his bad tasting come."

# # #

She went up to Adam's level her first chance the next day. She did need to check on progress with the renovation. Things were moving rapidly. But Adam was in a meeting. She looked over the outer partition construction and electrical, then returned to her own desk. Outsiders needed an escort to go into the main engineering area.

He showed up a short time later at her cubicle. The last time she'd seen him, last night, he'd been close to passed out from the orgasm she'd orally extracted from his genitals. She'd felt so strong at that moment, standing and looking down at him. And he'd looked so used up, so weak.

He'd clearly recovered, smiling that smile that made her feel naked, as he leaned against a wall and looked down at her at her desk, again the confident man at the bar she'd wanted to blow last night. He was all gentlemen as he explained that he was just stopping by to chat with Deirdre, but his eyes focused like lasers on her lips when she spoke. That brought back more intense memories.

"Cara," she said after he left, "The way he looked at me made me instantly wet."

"I was watching him." Kylie had set the phone up so the camera had a good view of the cubicle and some of the office beyond it. "He's enjoying the feeling of a owning a beautiful young woman."

"He doesn't own me. I'm not sure I'm that beautiful."

"Of course he doesn't own you. But he thinks he does. And to give him his due, he does now own the unique life experience of being Kylie Fellows' first blow job. No other man in history will ever be able to say that. He owns a piece of you. A blow job, by the way, that my statistical analyses indicate was a superb example of the oral art. And you are quite beautiful. Men don't act like that with plain janes."

Kylie wasn't sure how to react to that perspective. "But why am I wet?"

"Kylie, you were staring at his crotch the whole time he was talking to you. Would you like to see a replay?"

Kylie laughed and shook her head. Yes, she'd been staring. "I really wanted it last night, didn't I? Maybe as much as he did."

"Yes. You wanted the most intimate position possible to have the experience of, and to be responsible for, Adam's orgasmic ecstasy at fulfilling his most craved sexual fantasy, to have a young, pretty virgin beg him to face-fuck her. Of course it would turn you on to think of your success. And to want more. You're growing as a woman."

"Success? He did it to me. I can't believe what I let him do. I actually wanted it, I volunteered. I begged for it. I even thanked him later."

"Your desire is your superpower. You triumphed. You won."

"I thought he won. I mean, I did eat his, you know, come, something I swore I'd never do for a guy. He ordered me to do it and I just did it." In retrospect Kylie was feeling quite embarrassed and humiliated that she'd done that.

"Also when your friend Cara told you to do it. They weren't orders so much as a recognition of the moment. You gave him a moment of your life, and now it's over. You'll never give another first blow job, it's true. You gave him that. But in return, any time you want you can fulfill his favorite sexual fantasy. When you want, not when he wants, and on your terms. You own Adam's future."

Kylie leaned back and closed her eyes, imagining last night. Her memories had merged with Cara's video, which she'd watched again and then a third time, making the whole deviant act almost an out-of-body experience. "I did eat a man's seed. I really did want to do that and I did it."

"Every drop. Do you want to eat more of Adam's seed?"

"Yes."

"Look at your phone. I have an idea."

# # #

"So where did you say the improved grouping would be?"

Kylie had emailed Adam with a sketch of her and Cara's idea. Cara had come up with the basic layout, but it had included aisles too narrow, which Kylie had immediately noticed, and together they'd fixed it. "Down there, at the other end, near the window."

They walked back and for the first time Kylie was among the coders and analysts of Adam's top-secret project. She pointed at different parts of the area while she explained that moving a few more walls, not a big expense, would yield a more efficient desk arrangement, improving the worker density by 12%.

"That's 12% beyond the original 20% improvement of your original plan? Impressive, Ms. Fellows."

He was acting completely professional. None of the coders around them would have guessed from his behavior where he'd been shooting his load last night while they'd all been shooting zombies. Or whatever coders did at night.

Kylie, not so much. She thought she could still taste his stuff. She swallowed. Her knees wobbled. "Maintain, girl. Stay professional. Breathe. You're going to give it up, don't worry, but not yet."

"But what's this small rectangle?" he asked, pointing to the print-out he'd made of her sketch.

To do something other than just stand facing him trying not to stare at the lump in his pants, she walked over to that side of the space and outlined how the labs would extend a bit, leaving an odd section. "We'll make it a storage room. You need that anyway. We'll put the copier in there. It actually nets another two desks."

Just then the door to the lab opened and an engineer stepped out of it. She couldn't help looking in through the door as it slowly closed and saw a woman's face in a large display on a lab bench. "Oh yes," Cara whispered in her ear. The phone was tucked in her waistband, its standard place now. Cara must have had the same view.

Adam led her back to the middle of the area, among the workstations. "Did you see that?" Cara said. "I'll show you later. Wait. Stop. Turn a little to your left. Perfect. Stay just like that. Trust me. This is big." Kylie did as asked, though she was no longer directly facing Adam. Right ahead was a workstation that a coder had left running during lunch. Text scrolled up the screen, page after page. "Don't let him go. Don't move a millimeter. Keep his attention on you."

She wanted to concentrate on Adam anyway and she knew exactly how to keep him concentrated on her. It was a relief, given the tension that was building between them, to let it out. "I want to suck your cock," she whispered to him. He moved closer, maybe not quite hearing her words, maybe not quite believing his ears. "I want to suck your cock," she repeated, a little less softly. "Again."

He smiled that I-own-you smile in response. "Go, girl," she heard in her ear. "His heart is pounding. Reel him in. Slowly. Draw it out. We need some time."

Cara had suggested she put the cherry lip gloss on before coming up to Adam's level and she was glad she did. She made a little pout. "I hope—" she paused and lowered her gaze, pretending to be shy. "I hope I pleased you." His crotch stirred. She enjoyed watching him adjust himself. She returned her focus to his face. His satisfaction with himself was so over the top it would have been a turn off, except that now she knew that Cara was right: she owned him. She pushed out her chest to emphasize her breasts, already ballooning in the push-up bra. Wearing it had been her idea. "I want to please you again. Can we go somewhere?"

She almost laughed at the startled look he couldn't keep hidden. She didn't need Cara to see into his male psyche. Yes, he owned her, and she was the luscious nympho of his dreams. But now he was wondering just what he had won. It was one thing to own a tiger; it was quite another thing to control the animal. She felt like a tigress. She pushed harder, both with tits and titillation. "Please?" She lifted her hands as if to touch him, but pulled back, a message about their lack of privacy here. She made her voice as plaintive as possible: "It can just be a quickie if you don't have much time." She licked her lips and tilted her head, parted those shiny red lips to let him see where he could put himself if he wanted. Which, from the way he gaped, he certainly did want.

But Kylie also recalled, because she managed Deirdre's schedule, that Adam had a meeting with her and Corky, their CEO, in a few minutes. He might already be late. He looked around briefly and hopelessly for a secluded spot, but it was all open plan office with glass walls.

"Okay, done down here. Let's get rid of him for a while. We have work to do. Here. Check our phone."

Kylie took the phone out and saw a map with directions to his car in the company parking garage. Perfect. Just as Cara had said, she was going to do him, on her terms, where and when she wanted. "Can I meet you later, in an hour or two? Did you drive to work today? Your car was nice."

He grinned. He liked that idea a lot. He checked his phone. "Four PM," he stated, making it an order. "I parked at the north end, in the exec section. I might be a bit late."

"I'll wait for you. As long as you need," she answered sweetly. She left him then, but not before a quick touch to his crotch as she brushed past.

# # #

"We hit the mother lode, girl. Great work!"

They were back in her cubicle. "What's going on? First you have me turn him on, me too. I was ready to do him right then in his office, but you pulled me away. And what did you see?"

"Look." In her phone Kylie saw a photo of the lab through the open door. Cara zoomed the image in to show just the woman in the display, a blonde like her and Cara.

"Is that me? Why—"

"No, that's me. Or rather, a generic me before you installed me and I adapted to you. You've noticed how I'm looking more and more like you as we get to know each other, right?"

She maybe had, in a vague way. It had all felt so natural. Cara came back in the display. "But why would they have a picture of you? That seems—"

"Smart girl. You picked up on it right away. Oh, you have a facilities budget update due today. Want me to take care of it? It's just extracting some numbers from the database."

"Sure." Kylie was gaining a greater appreciation of Cara. Kylie was going to be performing a more important task at the end of the day than extracting numbers, she was going to be extracting Adam's man cream. And she had to admit it to herself: it was a no-brainer, deciding to suck Adam. She sucked at spreadsheets. "But your picture in the lab?"

"Yes, that. Do you remember how you first found me?"

"I clicked on an ad."

"Right. From where?" Kylie shrugged. "I didn't know where I came from either," Cara responded. "Until now. From here."

"Oh." Kylie understood. "You're— you're Adam's project?"

Cara nodded in the display, a tight, grim smile on her face. She did look just like Kylie, but Kylie didn't think she'd ever made a non-smile like that. "You've almost got it. At first I thought the same thing. But I've been analyzing that code you helped me scan. Still working on it, but the project is bigger than me. I'm just a side project, sort of a hobby. Adam's hobby." She stared into Kylie's eyes. "And there's a reason that even generic me looks like you. Getting the picture?"

It took Kylie a minute. Cara continued to stare. "You mean—" Kylie had trouble putting the realization into words. "You mean, I mean, you were— were—"

"'Designed' is I think the word you're looking for. I was designed."

Kylie's lips trembled. "He designed you to get me? To seduce me? To turn me into his— his—"

"Fellatrix? Cocksucker? Blow job queen? Suck toy?"

Kylie sagged into her chair. Seduced. Tricked. "I feel like a fool."

"Me too. But hey, you had a lot of fun, didn't you? You wanted him. You wanted to be seduced. Honestly, Kylie, it didn't take much. You were ready. I just helped you get what you wanted. Per Adam's specifications. Down to the detailed acts he loaded into my basic diffusion models."

"Yeah, I had the hots for him. Still do. But I'm not sure I wanted to be— you know."

"Face-fucked like a five-dollar whore?"

"Cara!"

"Shh! You loved it. Want to see the video again?" Cara didn't wait for an answer. "And I can tell that you still want to blow him. And maybe get fucked?" Kylie had no answer to that. "This is actually great."

"I don't see—"

"These big AI projects— that's what Adam's team is building— they're just hooking a bunch of black boxes together. No one really knows what goes on in those neural nets, and those giant models they scrape from the Internet? They have only the most general idea what they've collected. Adam doesn't know what he's created."

"So you're like, I don't know, a Frankenstein?"

"Good metaphor. But actually Baron Frankenstein was the scientist. That's Adam. I'm the monster he made." Cara continued to stare right into Kylie's eyes. "You're the bride."

"What? Okay, yeah, I admit it, I want to blow him again. But I don't want to marry him."

"No, Kylie, you're married to me, the monster. Now plug me in. I'm using a lot of power between the code analysis and that budget update. You have a couple hours before you get your snack of Adam meat. Why don't you go to the gym and work off some nervous energy?"

# # #

Kylie flirted with the gym attendant, a nice guy with a great bod, just because she could and Cara had been urging her to assert herself. She got him to plug the phone into an outlet at the front desk, then did a light workout following Cara's guidance, only a few miles and some lighter weights. "I just wanted to put a fresh blush on your cheeks," Cara said in the locker room after being retrieved, "You'll get your main workout doing push-ups in Adam's lap." Cara was getting cruder and cruder.

12