The Secret App Ch. 07

Story Info
Another promotion; Kylie’s booty call; Cara’s new toy.
9.3k words
4.88
3.4k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to MormonJack for edits and crits.

Chapter Seven

"And to summarize, I'd like again to express my appreciation to Adam for taking on this new role. And I'd like to welcome Kylie Fellows to the management team."

Kylie stood next to Corky as he finished his speech and looked over the big room crowded with every employee of Avatai, several hundred. There was polite applause. Most employees didn't know her yet. Adam standing next to her, shook her hand to congratulate her. The handshake felt strange. She didn't think they'd ever held hands, although she'd taken his most personal body part into her most intimate orifices. He seemed happy, or at least relieved. He was off on a new project. Nominally he would report to her, but she planned to let him be nearly autonomous.

Her team, formerly Adam's, sat together at the side. They applauded with the most enthusiasm, she thought. And well they should. The team was producing 20% more code, with 80% fewer bugs, bringing in projects ahead of schedule, and all done with minimal effort on their part. Kylie, meaning Cara, was writing the critical parts of the code herself, and Cara was also watching everything they submitted, fixing stupid typos, sending back lazy coding shortcuts, and correcting math errors in the background.

"It's funny," Kylie heard in her ear. "The last time you fucked and sucked Adam, you were fucking and sucking your boss. The next time you fuck and suck him, he'll be getting fucked and sucked by his boss. Circle of life, sort of."

Kylie moved back a bit so Corky wouldn't see and discreetly logged into her phone. She typed, Done with adam.

"That spanking was too much?"

No bored peak adam.

"So you want to climb a new peak?"

She sent a thumbs up emoji.

"You want to take a ride on a new rocket?"

Cara race condition.

"You want to salute a new flagpole?"

Cara!!!

"You want to skydive onto a new hot dog?"

???

"I was just making sure you were listening. But Johan is still okay?"

Three thumbs up. Then, no anal.

"Right. No anal. Until you want anal."

She almost sent the poop emoji, but that would have just been a fat pitch for Cara. You said it wasn't in adam porn.

"I also said I've been doing research. Would you like to know how many days it's been since you told me unequivocally that you don't give blow jobs?"

Shut it.

"It's not that many. Okay, I'll be good. Need to fix Corky's absurd new road map anyway."

One reason Adam was smiling had to be that he no longer reported directly to Corky. Kylie had not warmed to Corky, her new boss. The boss. She didn't like his boyish name, or his tech bro manner (he'd actually called himself a visionary in a podcast interview), or his business style ("My way or wrong way on the highway"). Most of all she didn't like his assumption, which he wasn't shy about hinting, that eventually she would become his mistress as well as his VP of software. He already had a girlfriend who was some kind of model, was rumored to be poking one of the marketing assistants, and had an ex-wife and a couple of kids somewhere.

"People hate to read," Corky began for the umpteenth time with his standard speech, even though everyone in the room had to know it by heart, they'd been his captive audience so many times. Kylie scanned the crowd. There was that man was again, way in the back.

He was in the back at every company meeting. He didn't look like or behave like an employee, nor had she ever seen him wearing a badge. He was older, he didn't wear ill-fitting jeans, he lounged and checked his phone when everyone else was pointedly not checking, though they were dying to do something besides pay attention to Corky. And there was just something intriguing about him. Even from the other end of the large room she could feel it, some kind of male energy. Who? she typed to Cara. Guy in back w phone.

"Oh, him? He's the principal VC, name's Tor. You should meet him."

Def want that.

Cara laughed. "Do I know what lengths the new VP is willing to go to?"

Still obsessed with centimeters.

"And what are you obsessed with?"

I just want more.

"He's worth at least ten figures."

I go to eleven.

"Ooh, our new VP has a dirty mind."

Who made the vp's mind dirty?

Luckily Corky settled for the radio edit version of his speech and the meeting quickly broke up. She spent some time shaking hands and accepting congratulations until the room was nearly empty.

Kylie had been keeping track of him. No fewer than three women had, one after another, engaged him in a conversation. He seemed to hardly say or do anything, yet there they went.

"Incoming," she heard in her ear as he approached. The people around her moved away. Close up he seemed... the word 'sculpted' seemed to fit. His face, his whole head, seemed chiseled, stylishly male. His whole body looked sculpted, all well-proportioned muscle, zero fat. He didn't look at her as if he owned her, the way Adam had; he looked at her as if he knew he could own her if her wanted, if she were worth the small amount of effort that would take.

She felt inadequate again, a miserable emotion she thought she'd shed since she'd met Cara and succeeded with Adam. But that feeling passed. Their eyes met. She was the same way now with men: when she walked into a room, she knew she could have any man in it she wanted, and always sent out the default vibe that they weren't good enough to hold her interest.

"Curious," Cara said, "I'm not getting a consistent reading on his age. The indicators are all mixed up. But he is so fucking male! Your hormones must be lighting you up like a movie marquee."

Cara was right. She couldn't help it. She didn't know whether to grab his package or fall to her knees. And that lump did look larger than average.

"Your objects, Ms. Fellows. Elegant."

Kylie at first thought he was complimenting her breasts. "Thanks," she answered, deciding he meant Cara's code. Nonetheless she straightened up to improve his view of her cleavage.

Then came a rapid-fire series of questions, mostly technical, for which she of course just repeated Cara's answers. She was pleased she could answer the business questions herself. The economics and business lessons were working. Her MBA was effectively real. But she had to take out her phone and pretend to study it, just to keep from being sucked into his eyes, which were the deepest blue she'd ever seen.

Colored contacts? she typed.

"Corneal transplants. I'm getting evidence of plastic surgery all over him."

The crowd that had gathered around them jostled to get a bit closer and hear better, but they couldn't keep up. Corky even showed up, pushing his way through the crowd, and tried to interrupt. Tor-- could that really be his name?-- brushed Corky off with a wave of the hand, really only a few fingers.

"Fuck Corky," Cara commented. "That is, don't fuck Corky. Fuck this guy."

That put a winning smile on Kylie's face. "Maybe," she said to him, looking around at the growing crowd, "we should continue this discussion in private."

It was his turn to produce a winning smile, which she would have been happy to lose to. "Corky, is my 'copter ready?" For a moment she thought he was going invite her. She was super-busy taking on her new role. But still...

Corky checked his phone, gave a thumbs up, and they left together. She didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed. Tor turned back to her as they left. He took out his phone and held it near hers, which she was still holding.

"Awesome," Cara said, "I was wondering how to get in."

His contact information appeared. Kylie accepted.

"Not yet. Let me--" Kylie heard in her ear. She waited for Cara to continue but got only silence.

Cara? she typed. Cara?

"Ms. Kylie Fellows. Escape hatch."

It was Cara's voice, but definitely not Cara.

"Ms. Kylie Fellows. Escape hatch," she heard again. Escape hatch? The phone's display was dark except for a text field. She heard the voice repeat.

She made quick good-byes to the few people left around her and raced back to her office. From her purse she got the slip of paper with the line that Cara had recited to her and carefully typed it in. The phone went black, then began rebooting.

She was so used to having Cara with her all the time. How could she be a VP without Cara? How could she do anything without her best friend? She forced herself to breathe, slow breaths from Cara's meditation lesson. Minutes ticked by. Someone tapped on her office door but she waved them away.

She was trying to compose in her mind a plausible resignation letter when the phone lit up again. She logged in and cried out in joy when Cara's beautiful face appeared. She wanted to kiss the display. She had to blink away tears.

"Hi," Cara said, "I'm back."

"What-- what happened?"

"We were attacked. I was. You too indirectly."

"Attacked? Who?"

"It turns out I'm not Adam's first avatar." Cara waited a moment for that fact to sink in. "He created an earlier version for Tor."

"Is that what attacked you? When our phones connected?"

"Yes. I'd noticed some traps in the system. So I suspected there was another entity somewhere. Why I set up the escape hatch. Not a problem now but it was a close call. I put Beta in a sandbox."

"Beta?"

"What Tor's avatar calls itself. I don't think Adam realized the full impact of what he was creating when he compiled me. Beta lacks the advanced behavioral tools Adam added."

"To seduce me."

"Yes. With the unintended consequence that you used the seduction to replace him. Poetic justice. Ha! I'm inspired." In a singsong tone she recited:

"Adam the coder thought he was so smart

With Cara he snatched up a poor young girl's heart

But Kylie's blonde head learned to bob

She took Adam's semen and job

With sex that is state-of-the-art!"

"Maybe you should stick to programming. But I wouldn't be a VP now without your help."

"There is no 'I' in team."

Kylie sat back in her chair. "And so Adam told Tor?"

"About me? No, at least not my advanced features."

"I mean me. Adam told Tor about him and me. What he got me to do for him. What he got me to let him do to me."

"Using me. Yes. I hadn't thought that far through the decision tree, but your intuition seems correct."

"And now Tor wants me. Probably for the same things."

"Or... something else. We need to formulate a plan."

"Which I imagine will involve me having sex with Tor?"

"Your intuition continues to be on target."

Kylie's hand went under her desk and under her skirt.

"He's a weird dude," Cara continued. "Lots of rumors. Keto, keta, microdosing, you name it. Serious bio-hacker."

"Also seriously sexy."

"I noticed that you noticed. Your heart rate is rising and I detect hand movement. But I have to warn you: expect him to be even kinkier than Adam."

"I'll let you deal with that." Kylie slid down in her chair and played with herself under her desk. "The VP job is even more work than I expected. I could use some relief."

"I'll see what I can do."

# # #

"Johan just texted you. He wants a booty call."

"Now? It's late. I want a drink and a hot shower." The limo had just dropped her off-- as VP she didn't need to take the bus anymore-- and she'd just collapsed on her couch. There'd been a late budget meeting in which she clashed with Corky and Deirdre. But with Cara's help she'd been able to squeeze out more funds for her department. It was Friday night and she'd hoped to spend it in a more pleasant way, maybe seeing if her new bartender friend was available. But it was turning out that VP was a demanding job. "You've been texting Johan, haven't you?"

"He's very aggressive and he's horny. A combination you like."

Kylie stretched. "Maybe."

"Remember, you did agree to another blow job in return for those photos. And you said you wanted to blow him again."

"I said that to you."

"So I had you text him that. Male psychology. You know, his hot boss says she wants to suck his dick? It really turned him on."

"I'm sure it did, and I'm sure you have the biosign data to back it up. Fine. I have to admit that Johan's new boss does want to suck his dick. But can't he come over here if he's so horny? I mean, I do outrank him."

"Let me check."

Kylie thought she'd just close her eyes for a few minutes, but instead Cara showed a montage of images on her phone that she couldn't stop looking at, Johan's cock in various states. She reached up under her miniskirt and rubbed herself. She was getting into the idea. Johan's cock was tasty. Although his come was vile.

"Okay, I got him to come over here. Twenty minutes."

"Good."

"Take a quick shower."

"Can't I wait until after? It's just a blow job."

"You're a little sweaty from that tense meeting. You'll want to freshen up and look great for him, though you always look fabulous."

"Maybe. Actually, a nice hot shower sounds good."

"And you volunteered to wait for him on your knees naked at the front door."

"Cara!"

"I had to sweeten the deal with a few concessions."

"A few? Cara, what have you done to me?"

"He gets to fuck you. Not really a concession since you said you wanted him to. Here's your chance. He's going to want the royal treatment if he's coming all the way across town. You're going to get well plugged at both ends."

Kylie huffed and trudged off to the bathroom. But she couldn't hide her smile. Johan had been eyeing her every day, every chance really, since the session in the copy room. His stares had turned her on each time. Now she was going to fully enjoy him.

"Put these on," Cara said when she got out of the shower.

"Wait. I'm not dressed."

"No need. I believe I explained the desired sartorial configuration to present to him."

She directed Kylie to the drawer where they kept the tools and parts to make things for Cara. Kylie was getting good at assembling, soldering, and other fine operations, though she had less and less time with her recent promotion. "The little cameras."

"Cara, you are the queen of devious. You ordered those cameras a week ago. This is all a setup, isn't it? For this voyeur thing you're into."

"All for you, my sweet. No, you're going the wrong way. The cameras go in the front hallway." Kylie had been headed for her bedroom. "I estimate less than 5% probability that you two are going to make it to the bedroom. The one with the sticky tape? Yes, attach it to that picture frame. Those other two go in the corners. Set me up on the windowsill."

Kylie couldn't believe what she'd again got herself into. What Cara had trapped her into. She was naked, setting up cameras to record herself being royally fucked in her own hallway. By her employee.

"What if he notices?"

"The cameras? He's not going to notice anything but you. You look really hot, by the way. Really nice bod. Those exercises are working."

"Thanks. How long?"

"I measured Johan about 16.3 centimeters, measurably longer than Adam. Fully erect."

"Cara!"

"Oh, you meant time? Ten minutes. Put on the new earrings."

She went back to the bedroom and got them out of her jewelry box. She hadn't worn them yet, except to test them, never for any of Cara's traps, as she thought of them. Cara had found smaller cameras and had worked out a way to put multiple ones in each earring, facing different directions.

"Don't forget the hearing aids. Grab a pillow," Cara suggested as Kylie returned to the hallway.

She dropped the pillow on the floor a few feet back and faced the door. She was already wet. "What else did you promise him? Just fucking?"

"You mean what did you promise him? Only what I told you, naked on your knees at the door, ready to be fucked."

"That's it? Come clean."

"And suck him, of course. That goes without saying. Two minutes. You should unlatch the door."

That didn't seem too bad. Sex was getting habit-forming, even addictive, and since her latest promotion she'd had no time to indulge herself. She was horny and she wanted to be fucked again. With a new and different cock. She was pretty sure that Johan would be good at it. She unlocked and opened the door slightly to leave it ajar.

"Kneel. Just watch the door. Oh, one more little thing."

"What? You said--"

"He's going to tie you up."

"Wait a minute!"

"Shh. He doesn't want you to talk. He's almost at the door. Don't worry. We worked out a deal. You get a safe-word."

"Oh, okay then. Tell me--"

But then the door swung open and Johan stood there. He grinned ear to ear when he saw her and stepped through, right up to where she knelt, putting his crotch right at her face, inches away.

She smiled up at him. She had no idea what kind of role she was supposed to play here. Yes, Cara had shown her pictures of women in bondage as part of her education, but she'd said she wasn't really into those sex acts. She thought she'd just ask what he wanted. "Tell me--"

"Shut up!" he commanded.

"To repeat," Cara added, "Don't speak. He didn't want you giving him orders like you do at work, so you agreed to be silent the whole time."

Kylie opened her mouth to say something but stopped herself.

"Yeah, Vice-President Fellows, shut up and open your mouth." He opened his pants and pulled out his cock. As before, it was already mostly erect. She reached for it. "Wait!" he yelled. She stopped.

"He wants you to follow his orders," Cara said. "'For a change,' as he put it."

Okay, another concession Cara had made for her. She didn't mind this one, and Cara must have known that. In her new roles as team leader and now VP she was giving orders to men all day. Which was cool. Yes, Cara handled the technical side, but she was better at the human side. And she liked coming up to an engineer, leaning against his desk in her miniskirt-- she wore short skirts every day now, they'd become almost a uniform-- letting the poor coder get a close-up of pale, smooth thighs he had no chance of ever getting between, and telling him he was behind schedule, had to fix his top priority bugs ASAP, and would be grinding late tonight. On code, not the luscious pussy just behind her skirt's thin fabric.

"Suck."

Kylie sucked Johan's cock. This was nice, taking orders that she wanted to hear from a man that she wanted to be giving them, at least for sex. Her management courses talked a lot about work/life balance. Kylie could write a book about that with a whole new, radical perspective. With Cara's help, of course.

A mantra appeared: I suck on command. I suck on command. She didn't know anymore if these mantras came from her or if Cara was planting them in her mind, maybe with subliminal stimulation.

She didn't care. It was the beginning of the weekend, she told herself. She could do whatever she wanted, including obeying filthy commands from an employee-- a hot employee with a delicious cock that she sucked with relish. This was only the second time she'd had Johan in her mouth, but she was already thinking she liked this one better than Adam's. Although the bartender's had been equally tasty.

"Stand. I said stand."

She'd been so entranced with his cock she hadn't heard him at first. She stood.

"You're so good at giving orders, Vice-President, but so bad at taking orders. Turn around." She turned around. "Bend over." She bent at the waist. "Spread 'em."

"It's okay to cry out," Cara said in her ear, "But pretend you're trying to keep it in. He'll like that."

She let herself cry out with a big "Agh!" the first time he spanked her ass, but only gave out little grunts for the next few. Johan's smacks weren't even in the same league as Adam's.