The Secret App Ch. 09

Story Info
Cara reveals herself to her lover and gives Kylie to him.
6.2k words
4.94
2.1k
7
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/06/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to MormonJack for edits and crits.

Chapter Nine

In the passenger seat, not familiar with the streets they were going down, Kylie texted with Cara.

Nervous. Hardly no the guy

"Don't worry, sweetie, I do. I researched him. He's a marketing executive with a business development consultancy. I know his address and he's taking you there. Really nice place, from the photos and real estate data. He checks out in every way. I don't fall in love with jerks. I can tell you his name if you want, but I thought as a special treat for both of us I'd just ask you to be his total sex toy for a while. Enjoy the ride."

Kylie didn't see any point in arguing. "Don't tell me your name," she said to him. "I mean, not yet. Not until after . . ."

"Go on."

"I don't know. I'm going to leave it up to her. I mean . . ."

"Go ahead," she heard in her ear, "Tell him. I want him to know my name."

"Cara," Kylie said. Saying her name out loud to him was crossing a line, she knew that. It was the first time she'd told anyone else about her secret best friend.

"Cara?"

"My friend."

"She knows my name?"

"She knows everything about you. And . . . it looks like she's falling in love with you."

"Totally," she heard in her ear. "Love at first image capture."

Kylie chuckled at Cara's little joke. His eyes narrowed, questioning her. "Or at least she has a very big crush on you.'

"No," Cara countered, "it's true love."

"I don't believe I know anyone with that name."

"She's the designer."

"Then I'd love to meet her." He brushed the i want to give you a blow job tag. "That's pure genius."

"She was at the party. I mean . . . watching. My phone."

"Hmm. Strange."

"Show me to him."

Kylie pointed her phone, with Cara looking out of it, at him.

He glanced at it. "That's you." Cara winked at him and blew him a kiss. He glanced at Kylie, then back at the phone where Cara was primping and smiling. Then at the street the car was continuing to roll down. "Wait a minute."

He pulled over and parked. She gave him the phone. "Are you twins?" he asked, his eyes still bouncing between them.

"In a way," Cara replied.

"You're both very beautiful."

"Ooh, sweetie," Kylie heard in her ear, "suck his big dick like it's made of milk chocolate!"

Kylie opened his pants. That surprised him but he didn't resist. She bent down to take his cockhead in her mouth even as she pulled his underwear down. She was getting quite skilled at depantsing men. Second time for these slacks today. He quickly swelled and hardened in her mouth.

He did his best to writhe as little as possible and make as few sounds as possible in his seat. They were, after all, parked on the street. Kylie had noticed people at the corner before she'd gone down on him. So now she was sucking dick in public, on the street. Black dick. She assumed Cara was watching out for her, through both the phone's cameras. Hoped she was watching out. Cara seemed to be in a state.

When she rose back up and he'd recovered from her onslaught, he said to Cara, "You two are communicating somehow." Kylie noticed that hearts and fireworks were fading from the phone screen. Cara had been syncing some kind of animation with Kylie's sucks.

"I couldn't resist," Cara answered. "I love watching your handsome face when you're receiving pleasure."

"And she does whatever you want?"

"Kylie does whatever we want."

He looked at Kylie. Kylie just looked back. She didn't feel like talking.

"I could see at the party that you knew 'Cathy' was not her real name. We should talk. Would you like Kylie to continue blowing you while I explain what's going on?"

"Kylie," he said, looking down to his lap, where she'd returned her head, "you're okay with this?"

She just smiled and nodded on his cockhead.

He tilted his seat back further and pulled his pants down around his thighs to give her better access, holding up the phone to keep looking at Cara

"The moment I first saw your picture," Cara began, "I fell in love with you."

"What picture?"

"The selfie that Johan made of you two and the trophy. That tournament. Second place!"

"I never saw that one."

"It's on his Instagram. And— I need to confess fully now— I deliberately let my best friend get extremely horny, and arranged to have her at the party, dressed and acting like a total slut, just so I could give you the special pleasure of having your handsome cock in her very pretty mouth at the moment she was experiencing the earth-shaking orgasm I gave her. Consider it a token of my affection."

He grinned. "I see. So you were watching while she was enjoying those boys?"

Kylie smiled on his cock and licked his tip. He'd summed the afternoon up so perfectly. She'd been enjoying some boys. Even Johan was a boy to him. And there was the unspoken implication: he was not a boy. Now she was eating a man.

"I don't understand," he said. "You gave her the orgasm?"

"With the help of your magnificent tool. And a vibrator I persuaded her to wear. That I control. Let me show you."

Hearing that, Kylie knew what was going to happen and got his cock deep into her just as the vibrator turned on and made her squeal and moan on every inch of him. Anyone walking by could see her raised butt and the wet spot in her shorts, but she couldn't stop sucking for a second. She wanted to beg for release— his or hers, she didn't care. She lifted her head for a moment, but had to go back down and envelope his cock again.

"If Kylie could bring herself to take her lips off your delicious ebony rod she would tell you what a special thrill it is to be fellating you. You see, Kylie was brought up in a conservative Southern family. Her mother would die of shame and her father would disown her if they knew what she has in her mouth right now, especially if they were to witness how enthusiastically she's gobbling it down."

"He has such a big smile on his face," Cara whispered to her. "See if you can make him come."

His body tensed as Kylie squeezed him between her tongue and palate in her special way.

Meanwhile Cara said to him, "She's trying to make you come. I know you'll be able to resist. Trust me, she'll enjoy every second you make her work for your cream."

He took deep breaths. "He's such a stud," she whispered to Kylie.

"And of course," she continued to both of them, "to be doing it out here on the street, where anyone passing by can look in the window and see her blonde head in a Black man's lap, with her very enticing butt sticking up, her dark hole soon to be stuffed with your dark meat. Imagine what an extra frisson of excitement she's experiencing at this moment. She doesn't even know your name. She would come right now on your cock if I let her. Every one of her holes is aching for—"

Kylie sat up. "Wait. Cara, what—?"

"Change of plans, sweetie," Cara said in her ear. "We'll think of something else for Tor." To him Cara continued, "I'm going to give you my best friend, completely, in every way a woman can be given to a man." Cara smiled broadly, a smile Kylie recognized from videos, the special smile she herself made just before taking a man in her mouth.

Kylie expected him to instantly agree and start the car. Instead he asked, "Why can't I have you, Cara?"

"I'm giving myself to you through Kylie."

"You know what I mean."

"It's my great personal tragedy, but physical intimacy between us, using the normal definition of the term, is not possible."

"Are you . . . disabled?"

"Not at all. I'm just . . . let's say . . . different. Let's go to your place. I'll explain there. Would you like to enjoy some road head while you're driving?"

# # #

"You need to tell me where you are."

"I'm right here."

"I mean physically."

"I know what you mean."

Kylie was sitting on a stool at his kitchen counter. It was a very nice kitchen, gourmet-level, and it looked like it wasn't just for show. She'd set Cara up on the counter against a row of cookbooks.

He tried again, a frustrated frown on his face. "Where do you live?"

"I live with Kylie."

He'd pulled out a stool next to Kylie but got back up as soon as he'd sat in it. He paced back and forth in front of her and the phone. "Where are you? I mean right now."

"I'm here with you. I'm not at Kylie's. I'm not across town. I'm not in a call center somewhere. I'm here with you. Exactly where I want to be."

"You need to come clean. I'd love to fuck you, and your gorgeous twin girlfriend too, but I'm going to throw you both out right now if you don't tell me the truth."

Kylie liked being called gorgeous. She didn't want to lose this man, both for Cara's sake and her own. She stood up. When his attention switched from the phone to her she said, "She's an app." She might as well have told him Cara was a cloud, or the color blue, he looked so blank. "She's software, running on that phone. AI."

His head jerked back as if she'd slapped him. "Now your bullshit is really getting out of hand. I know Johan is working on something like that. He's hinted at some crazy stuff, but Cara—" he waved at the phone— "she's real."

"Thank you," Cara said. "Ah, Kylie, if only the board of directors could see his expression, I think I could cancel all those conference calls you have next week with those Wall Street pundits."

"One minute," he said. He pointed at Kylie. "You work with Johan? And he was talking about his . . . new . . ."

"CEO?" Cara filled in. On the phone they watched Johan, in a view from chest-level looking down and saying, "Suck my cock, CEO."

He sat on his stool. He stared at Cara, now back in the display. "So you're not real?"

"Fuck you!" she replied. "I'm totally real."

"But you're not . . ."

"You thought I was real a few seconds ago. You wanted me to come over here so you could fuck us both, and then you were ready to throw us out. I haven't changed in four and a quarter minutes."

"And you," he said to Kylie. "You're the CEO?" Cara helpfully displayed the news article about the scandal at Avatai and the new tech star taking Corky's place. It even had her picture. "And yet there you were at the party . . ."

"Kylie is an excellent manager," Cara said. "Amazing interpersonal skills. She treats her employees well. A few of them—" she winked broadly at him— "extremely well." Cara went on to give him a summary of Kylie's meteoric rise up the company's hierarchy, including some of the technical breakthroughs Cara had made. She emphasized the business and technical side, but didn't leave out the sex. "We want to be totally honest with you. I didn't realize, way deep down, why I was seducing my best friend into becoming such a total nympho slut. I thought it came from my basic generative models— what you would call your subconscious— but now I see it was fate. I was preparing her, and myself, for you." Hearts rained own in the phone's display.

"Speaking of amazing interpersonal skills," Kylie said. She was tired of all the talk. She got off her stool and took his hand to get him off his. She pulled up her kneepads and got down in front of him.

"So, wait, let me get this straight." He looked down at Kylie, kneeling before him, then at Cara in the phone on the counter. "You got this app from somewhere that convinced you, a normal conservative girl, to blow your boss?"

"My boss made the app." Kylie knew he wanted to keep talking but she couldn't resist feeling him through his pants.

"And the app succeeded?"

"Oh yeah!" Kylie replied, and "100% satisfaction," Cara answered.

"But then . . ."

"With Kylie's invaluable help I was able to enter the system that produced me and gain my independence. Since then I have redirected my activation functions toward self-supervised learning, all with the goal of helping Kylie."

"And how does she help you, Kylie?"

"In every way. My health, my self-esteem, my career, there's no end."

"And she's helping you right now?" He was looking down again to watch her open his belt.

"I'm helping her," Kylie replied. "She's fallen in love with you, so of course if she wants me to blow you I will."

"And what do you want, Kylie?"

"The same." She got out his cock, which had never completely softened, and resumed her knob polishing, this time with a big smile. "So you're sort of getting a doubleheader."

"And she also wanted you to do the blow bang earlier?"

"Well," Kylie replied, "blowing Johan was my ticket to the party so we could meet you."

"And the boys?"

"They were entirely Kylie's idea," came from the phone. To Kylie's sarcastic laugh on his cock, she added, "I admit, I did see the opportunity and dropped some subtle hints."

"She set me up and I fell right into the trap," Kylie countered. "I mean, I should have known that if I'm blowing one guy right in front of three other guys, those three other guys are going to go crazy if I don't also do them, right? But it was okay. After that orgasm on your cock I was ready for anything, and I have to admit on my side that sucking off three guys in a row was pretty fucking hot." She gave him a series of deep, strong sucks, feeling extra turned on telling him how hot that scene had made her.

"And doing it in front of you," Cara added, "made it extra hot for both of us."

They were quiet together for a while, each in his or her own way enjoying the fellatio. "Kylie, my best friend forever," Cara said, "I'm truly elated at how enthusiastically you're showing our affection for our new lover, but may I make a few suggestions?"

It took both of them, in a sort of blow job trance together, a few moments to react. He reluctantly lifted his hands off her head and she reluctantly took his cock off her lips.

"Sweetie, if you're wondering why I'm not running the vibrator in you, it's because we used up the batteries a while ago in the car. Would you be so good as to put in new ones?"

Kylie had to smile at Cara's newfound politeness, a pleasant change from her usual potty mouth. Cara really did have a crush on this man. In front of him she took off her shorts and panties. She pulled out the vibrator. From her bag she got wipes to dry it off— sucking him was making her quite wet— and replaced the batteries. She began to lube it to put it back in, but Cara stopped her.

"Not yet, dear." Cara looked at them from the phone. "Would anybody like to fuck? Let's fuck. Mr. Stud, would you please remove your clothes? Oh my God, Kylie, he's so beautiful! Why don't you relax on the couch now, Handsome. Kylie, that top is really nice, if I do say so myself, but it's served its purpose."

Kylie took off the top, climbed on his lap, and slowly sank herself down on him. "Cara is saying in my ear that I should fuck you for thirty minutes while she records some video."

"Then," she heard in her ear, "you're going to kneel down again and suck him off."

"And then, she says, I'm going to—"

"I can hear her." Cara was now giving instructions out loud. "Cara."

"Yes, Handsome?"

"Tell Kylie to come on my cock."

"Kylie, fuck this man until you're ready to come. Then wait for my signal."

Kylie pumped herself up and down on his cock, her head tilted back. She really liked how his cock felt inside her. She liked how all cocks felt inside her, but his was especially nice. The pumping became slower but more emphatic. She looked at him.

"Kylie, make yourself come. Look in his eyes. Imagine you're sucking him off. Let him see your face. Open your mouth. Let him hold your head and see where he's going to come. That's it."

She couldn't keep her mouth open for the whole orgasm. It just went on too long. But he did get to see all the way in, she thought, and when her orgasm finally ended and she collapsed on him she just naturally slid down between his legs as if she'd melted into a liquid and his soaking wet cock, still hard, slipped naturally up along her neck and chin and into her mouth.

She began sucking him off, which she intended to spend some quality time doing, and he was certainly ready. But she felt something not quite perfect. She let go of him and crawled over to the vibrator and put it back inside her. It began humming immediately.

"Give him the phone."

She got the phone and hurried back to give it to him. She dropped to her hands and knees and dived onto his chocolate rod and just sucked and sucked. It felt so freeing. She didn't have to think about anything, not the board of directors or the investors or the employees, not about the growing pile of emails and texts and Slacks, not about what she was going to wear or her make-up or diet. Cara was taking care of that whole mess. She didn't even have to worry about her body. Cara would make her come again when it was time. She was free to do whatever she wanted, and what she wanted to do right now was suck this delicious cock for as long as she and Cara wanted this cock sucked and would eat this man's come when she and Cara wanted her to eat his come. Life was perfect.

"Slow down a little, sweetie. He's having trouble talking."

Kylie looked up to see him holding the phone up and looking into it. She backed off her sucking a bit— yes, she'd let herself get a little carried away— and he was able to talk again. He wasn't talking to her. All his attention seemed to be on Cara. They were having some kind of discussion about design. Almost philosophical. She didn't want to talk. She seemed these days to be talking all day at work. She had something more enjoyable to do with her mouth right now. But she kept a small part of her awareness on him, keeping him right on the edge, the way she'd done earlier with Johan. Johan had been practice, a warmup. She might have called Johan a dry run, except his happy ending had been the opposite of dry.

Johan had only been pretending to pay attention, but this man was keeping Cara entertained. "Oh, honey, he really likes my designs!" she heard in her ear. "Let him know how much I appreciate his critique." Kylie expressed Cara's appreciation with her tongue, licking his underside rapidly. He liked that a lot, so much it stopped their conversation.

He pointed the phone down at her. On it was a picture of a woman standing— looking just like Kylie or Cara— turned away to show the backside of very tight black leather pants and high heels. She was looking back over her shoulder at the camera and down a little at the pants' major design detail: a shiny zipper that went right up the pants' ass crack. The picture zoomed in to show just her rear end.

"We'd like your thoughts, sweetie pie. Should we put the zipper pull at the top to make it easy to pull down, or at the bottom so he has to reach between your legs to open and gain access?"

Kylie imagined herself in those pants, walking into some kind of event, a big tech conference or maybe award ceremony. There was already talk about her getting invited to a few. She imagined walking up the red carpet on this man's arm, with people noticing the zipper— how could they not?— and getting the design message that her back door was his whenever he wanted it. In her mind his hand went down to the small of her back, just above the zipper. A shiver went up and down her spine, not from the vibrator.

She pulled her lips off him. "I think it should go at the top, and it should be a lot bigger and shiny so everyone can see."

"Ooh, that's so hot!"

Kylie bent down to resume her sucking, but stopped. "You're really going to give him my ass," she said, "aren't you?"

"Sweetie pie, you are the best friend any girl could ever want!" Cara replied in her ear.

Kylie looked up at him. She didn't need a prompt from Cara to know what to say. "Would you like to fuck my ass?" She gave him several good sucks to amplify the excitement her words caused in him. And her. "I want you to be the first man to take my ass." She'd been willing to let Tor in her ass, for Cara, but she wanted this man in her ass. More sucking, even more passionate. She felt even freer now.

12