The Secret Crush Pt. 02

Story Info
Melinda discovers Patrick is very hung!
4.8k words
4.21
6.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains explicit content with strong language, explicit sexual details, and some violence. This story is a complete work of fiction, everyone in this story consents to any sexual activity in this story, it is not forced on any character in any way. Every character is over the age of 18 years old, their names in this story if are real people is completely coincidental.

All my stories are before the covid 19 outbreak, just to have a bit of how life was before it went crazy. This is a fictional story it is not in any way meant to resemble what is going on in our everyday lives. If you have an issue with this please do not read my stories. This will be in every disclaimer before every story I write from now on. This story is meant for entertainment and pleasurable purposes, that is my intent when writing them they are meant to be enjoyed however the reader wishes.

****************************************

Melinda blushes as she says, "I cannot believe this, you live in the same building as me?"

"Y-yeah I am the guy the landlord has to take care of anything if they need anything," Patrick answered.

"Your the superintendent that the landlord mentioned would stop by," Melinda responded.

He just nods and says, "Yeah it also is my job to inspect everything is working right for you, so is it ok if I come in and do that for you?"

Melinda puts a finger to her lips as she just nods and blushes, as she then closes her apartment door as lets, Patrick, into her apartment. She locks the door as she stands against the door and says to herself, "This time I will not be pussy twatted!"

After she let Patrick into her apartment, Melinda went to her bedroom to change, she changed into a pair of light blue denim shorts that look tight on her hips and it shows off her legs very well. Rubbing some lotion on her thighs and calves to give them a nice honey-coated glow. She remembered how Patrick would always compliment her sexy legs anytime she wore shorts, a skirt, or a dress. Melinda is also wearing a yellow tank top, which does show off lots of her cleavage.

Coming out of her bedroom to find Patrick now has a ladder set up in her apartment, as he is checking out her lights in the apartment. He is standing up on the ladder and is taking out the old ones and replacing them. Melinda looks up at him and says, "Ahh so the landlord did get my messages about the lights."

"Yeah he did, don't worry though this should not take long," Patrick said.

"Oh that is ok maybe after your done with this, you and I can catch up if you want," Melinda responded.

Looking down the ladder at her as she smiles looking up at him, "I can put some beer for you in the fridge for later, you still like Budweiser right?"

Patrick just smiles as he says, "Yeah it is still my favorite."

Melinda leaves where Patrick is working for the time being and goes to her laundry room, which is also where she stores all her can goods and drinks in her storage area. She grabs a few Budweiser cans and puts them in her fridge. She takes a few minutes to herself as she watches Patrick from the laundry room, as he is on the ladder, in her thoughts, "God, he smells so good, I wonder what cologne he is wearing today."

Standing against the wall, in her little daydream still deep in thought, "I could not stop staring at his crotch, it still looks as big as it was in high school."

Melinda never actually saw it when they fooled around that weekend. Then she remembers how his dad's business picked up and Patrick dropped out of high school and ended up doing his dad's business full time. That is why they never hung out or saw each other again. Now here he is living across the hall from her and is the super intendant of the building. This is perfect, now they are both young adults living on their own, and not in school anymore.

Melinda comes back to where Patrick has now switched the ladder to the living room area, he is now switching the lights in that area of the apartment. She comes up to the ladder as she asks, "Need some help?"

Patrick looks down and smiles, "Nah, but I don't mind the company."

Melinda smiles as she looks him up and down, his jeans shift as he climbs up the ladder she keeps staring at his crotch as she cannot help herself. The eye candy she is getting right now is a very nice view. The jeans he is wearing are tight on him as well, as they do show off his ass as well. Right now she is getting wet just from watching him move up and down a ladder.

I cannot believe this, I never thought that Patrick would be here, and after the week I had this week. Me breaking up with my boyfriend, Dean, and having to find a new place and having to pack and move. Seeing Patrick like this is exactly what I needed. He has not changed much since high school, he still looks the same body type, maybe put on a bit more muscle since I saw him last time. Other than that he looks pretty much the same way, as he did the last time I saw him.

I still remember when I first touched his dick, I have never forgotten it. The feel of it in my hands, it was the biggest dick I have ever touched. His round plump circumcized juicy tip, his long 10 maybe 11-inch shaft was in my hands it was thick and wide at least 5 inches. I could barely fit one hand around his base, his balls were as big as two plums, which I loved to fondle in my hands. I pumped that dick through that boring movie so good, and I know that I had him close to cumming,

I could feel him squirming and grinding in my hand as I pumped his tip slowly and edged the shit out of him. The way I pumped his tip and his pre-cum leaked over my fingertips was such a turn-on to see him enjoying my hands so much. Did I mention that I have an addiction to edging guys on? I love it, to hear their whimpers to watch them squirm to feel their yummy sticky liquids drip and flow out just for me.

Melinda who is watching Patrick up on the ladder, his crotch is right in her face practically, she reaches her right hand towards his crotch. Patrick feels her hand now on his crotch as he looks down and sees Melinda who smiles at him as he is up on the ladder.

"M-Melinda w-what are you doing," Patrick asked?

"Well while you are working so HARD for me, I thought we could continue where we left off from the last time I saw you and we were interrupted," Melinda answered.

Melinda has not stopped groping and touching Patrick's crotch as she looks up at him and her two hands are touching it through his jeans. He is having a difficult time staying up on the ladder.

"Why don't you come over to the couch for a break," Melinda says as she keeps rubbing over his length with her fingertips over and over, his shaft is growing in his jeans, and she is making his boner stiffer with each rub and grope of his erected length.

Patrick is on the ladder and looks down at her as he is sweating a bit and it is beginning to show all over his arms and forehead. Melinda just keeps on groping and touching and feeling it, as he stops and just is now on the ladder trying to keep his balance.

"Come down, come and sit on the couch," Melinda says encouraging Patrick to come and take a break.

He climbs back down the ladder as Melinda takes Patrick's hand and leads him over to her navy blue sectional couch. Holding his hand as she gently sits him down on the lounger section of the couch, as she is now sitting up on his lap as she is now looking at him, she smiles and says, "It is nice to see you again Patrick."

Now flat on his back as Patrick looks back at Melinda as she, unzips his zipper, looking at her as he says, "Melinda we can't do this."

Melinda as she is not listening to him at all undoes his belt buckle and slides his jeans down to his ankles, as she is now looking at his underwear, his red briefs, and his long thick erected boner now only inches away from being exposed and seen by her for the first time.

She continues as she is now groping and licking Patrick's long thick dick through his underwear. He moans for her as he says, "Mel ughh, t-that feels good."

Melinda just smirks as she comes up beside him up close to his face as she, whispers into his ear and says, "You know I haven't forgotten about you, I thought about you lots those last few years of high school."

Patrick feels her gentle soft brunette hair as she lets it down against his chest, as she leans in and kisses his lips. She then traces the outside of his lips with her tongue and puts her tongue back into his mouth kissing him, while her hands are now flicking the tip of his penis that is peeking out of the elastic of his underwear. She is flicking her fingertips gently over his plump juicy head. Feeling the pre-cum drip down her fingertips while she kisses him at the same time.

Ughhh, Patrick lets out a moan, as another ripple of pre-cum leaks down it is thick and sticky, as Melinda looks at him and says, "Oh my I forgot how much you drip your yummy juice like this."

She licks her fingertips as she smiles at him, "So why can't I do this to you?

Patrick tilts his head back as Melinda begins to stroke his tip in her hand, slowly up and down pumping just the tip of his dick, as she looks down and sees how big his head is. Her mouth open's wide as she watches the pre-cum dripping down his tip and over her hand like it is leaking out water from a tap in a sink.

"I'm the superintendent ughh, the landlord can never know you are, ughh, we are ughh doing, ughh, this kinda, ughh, oh gosh Mel you're making me so stiff," Patrick responds as he moans again.

"Oh is that all you are concerned with," Melinda says, as she then says, "I thought you were about to say you have a girlfriend or something."

"Ughhh, no I am very much single, mmmmm, ahhhh," Patrick says as he moans again.

Melinda lowers herself down to his lap as she smiles hearing that Patrick is single, taking his length out of his underwear as her eyes open wide and see the size of his dick.

It is the biggest dick I have ever seen, this was the dick I was stroking under that blanket. I knew it was big, but Jesus he is almost the size of my forearm. I don't know if this thing could fit in my pussy, but that is a concern for that later. I do intend of having this big monster dick of Patrick's inside me tonight.

Melinda licks the whole length of his shaft up and down, her tongue leaving saliva along his shaft. Leaving some little droplets of spit on the shaft so she can have a reason to go back down the shaft and lick them again and leave some more, as she begins to lick the whole length of his shaft up and down like a lollipop.

"Ughhhhh, Patrick is moaning, as Melinda just smiles and continues to give him a tongue lashing, her tongue sliding up and down his length feeling every vein and she feels it throb as she lowers her head down to his round plump balls that she now is massaging in her hands, she licks and slurps the shaft while massaging his balls in her hands.

"Ughhhhhhh, Patrick moans for Melinda again, as she comes back up to his face as she kisses him and starts jerking his dick up and down, "Does that feel good, sweetie?"

Patrick just nods and smiles and says, "It feels fucking amazing."

Melinda kisses him as she twirls her fingertip around his tip, and says, "You know, you can come over anytime you want right, now that we live right across the hall."

Melinda pumps his tip in her hand and says, "When I say come, I mean I want you to cum all over."

His mouth opens wider as he watches her hand pumping and jerking his dick fast in her hand. She smiles at him and then kisses her neck and then licks his ear and says, "I love watching you squirm for me, are you, close baby?"

Patrick just nods as Melinda then takes hold of his balls she takes hold of the base in the other hand as she stops and she squeezes the balls and base as she smiles and says, "I don't want you cumming on me too quickly now."

"Ughhhh as he drips two or three more leaks of pre-cum down his stiff plump tip."

Melinda just smiles as she takes her hair in her hand and wraps some of her hair around the length of his dick, as he looks at her hair wrapped around his dick. She begins jerking him holding her hair around his shaft, as she lowers her mouth to his tip and he feels her tongue touch his plump tip and she begins lapping her tongue on the head.

He squirms and she just smiles and pumps his dick faster while her tongue is now lapping up and smearing his pre-cum all over her tongue and on his tip. Using his pre-cum against him to make his plump tip, drip out more of it.

Mmmmmmmmm, god you taste so fucking good, mmmm, Melinda now sucking his tip in and out of her mouth, mmmmm I love giving sloppy, mmmm, long,mmmmm, blowjobs too hung sexy guys like you, mmmmmm, yah gonna cum that big thick load for me sweetie."

Melinda has her head on Patrick's lap, as she now has his tip inside her mouth, her tongue sliding up and down his head and halfway down his shaft, up and down with her tongue slowly as Patrick is shivering and squirming as she just licks and slurps and sucks his dick, "Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, yummy, so good mmmmm, gimme more baby."

Melinda smacks her lips and sucks his tip into her mouth, she can tell he is so close to shooting the build-up she's been building up. She is kneeling on the couch beside him as she rests his head on her chest, "I kinda want to watch it explode."

She is gently stroking his head while it rests on her breasts, as she begins pumping him as she kisses him, "I'm going to pump you like this till you cum."

Melinda's hand is pumping so fast as she takes both hands and is now stroking with both her hands, her legs draped over his legs his head resting against her warm breasts as she kisses and licks his neck. Her hand pumping his dick fast and then slowly, medium then fast, shick, shick, shick shick shick, is all you hear, and the sloppy sounds on his dick and her hands are just massaging him, as Patrick moans and quivers and shakes in Melinda's trap.

"Now I have you right where I wanted you that weekend you were supposed to stay over, hard and thick in my hands, and not able to move, at my mercy, she licks his neck, "I'm going to milk your dick of every drop like this."

Patrick tilts his head into Melinda's breasts and is now kissing her nipples, soon after he is sucking one nipple in her mouth as she is pumping his dick. Feeling his tongue now licking her nipples making them get hard and perk up just for him. Patrick keeps sucking from nipple to nipple, as he puts both nipples into his mouth and sucks them both at the same time, Melinda whimpers for him. She feels his tongue as she has been distracted from what she was doing. Her hands have stopped stroking Patrick's dick. She watches as he lowers his head, as she knows where he is going.

Zip Melinda feels her shorts being undone and before she knows it Patrick has pulled the shorts down to her ankles and tosses them to the floor. Her yellow g-string is all that is left as he is now on his knees and is licking Melinda's g-string, she takes a hand and is now brushing his hair.

"Mmmmm, yeah do what you want to me Pat," Melinda says as she smiles as he looks up and kisses her inner thighs.

"Ughhh, Melinda let's out a moan and bites her bottom lip."

Patrick slides her g-string aside and exposes her pussy, it is shaved and has a little trim of pubic hair, but there is not much. Patrick kisses her pubic hair, licking it as his eyes change looking up at Melinda who is now looking into his eyes, her eyes have turned to a very lewd look on her face. She had a pouting look on her face, it is cute and it looks as though she is very aroused.

"I think we could make this work, do you know how badly I've wanted to have you like this Mel," Patrick asked?"

Melinda smiles hearing him say that, "So do you want a new girlfriend?"

Taking hold of both of Melinda's thighs as he puts them over his shoulders as he looks up at her and says, "You sure you could handle it?"

Melinda looks down as she is now positioned how Patrick wants her. Flicking his tongue over her exposed pink pussy as he is now dabbing her clit, as she tilts her head back, and feels his tongue lapping up and down slowly, working her pussy flicking and slicking up and down, "Ahhhhhh, oh fuck yes I can handle it."

Patrick's tongue speeds up as he is now flicking and lapping his spit over her pussy he spits on her clit, as he plants his mouth over her pussy.

He clamps his lips over her entire pussy as she feels his tongue rolling and sliding all over her pussy, his saliva dripping down her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Patrick, ohhhhh, my gosh, both her hands now brushing through his hair, "Fuck,ohhhhhhhhh, my god you are so,ohhhhhhh, ahhhhh, good at that," her mouth opens wide as she quivers and shakes, and she says, "I'm going to cum if you keep d-doing that!"

Patrick continues to lick Melinda's pussy he licks and laps it as she is huffing and breathing heavily as her mouth opens, as he looks up at her as their eyes lock, her mouth lets out a whimper, "ughhhh, ughhh, ughhhh, oooooohhhh," her eyes looking into his as he continues to make her whimper, and moan and squirm as she tilts her head back with the same lewd look on her face she had before, holding both her hands on his head, brushing his hair.

"Fuck Pat, oh gosh you sure know how to wiggle that tongue ohhhhhh, my god ughhh, that is three ahhh fuck I'm cumming again, ahhhhh my god her eyes roll into the back of her head."

Patrick sets her legs down on the couch as Melinda collapses onto the couch and is breathing heavily and is trembling from the amazing three orgasms that Melinda has just experienced, as he is now laying beside her as she rests her head against his chest, as she touches the tip of his penis, looking him in the eyes as she smiles, "Not fair, I never got to finish playing with your big friend here."

Melinda begins pumping it again, as she says, "I think I wanna feel what it feels like in here."

She mounts him as she shoves him down on his back on the sectional couch. Placing his tip on her wet warm pussy hole, as the head is poking at her entrance, she smiles at him as she gently touches his face and says, "Don't worry today is a safe day for me, we don't need a condom. I want to feel this cock of yours skin on skin."

Melinda begins gliding her clit and pussy up and down Patrick's long shaft as she begins to grind and hump she pulls him up to sit up with her as she holds him in her arms, her legs wrapped around his waist as she grinds and humps her pussy over his dick. The both of them moaning together as she tilts her head back and just grinds and twerks her hips as fast as she can. Patrick looks her in the eyes, his sweat now pouring down his back, her sweat mixing with his as well as they both are having the most erotic foreplay of both of their lives.

Smiling at each other as Patrick says, "I wish we could have done this in high school."

Melinda smiles back, "Fuck high school, shoving him down on his back, because now we can fuck anytime we want," as she kisses him and in one motion slips down on to Patrick's dick with her pussy now wrapped around it, as her eyes open wide as she took his whole length inside by accident.

Melinda's eyes open wide as she looks back at Patrick, as he is not sure if he should thrust or move until she is capable, she just smiles and kisses him, the concerned look on his face for her.

Some tears trickle down her cheeks, as it did hurt at first, but now that it is sitting inside of her, it is not so bad and she adjusts herself, now sitting up on his lap as she begins to bumps her hips up and down on Patrick's length.

Surprised as Melinda is now riding Patrick's big dick, as she sits on it and is now smiling and humping and grinding her hips, as Patrick is moaning as she continues to ride him hard and deep.

12