The Secret Garden - Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What time is it?"

Alice said: "It's around ten. We all slept a long time into the day!"

When she saw my surprised face, she explained.

"Yes! Me, too!"

It wasn't her habit to sleep very long into the day. She was usually an early riser who continued the rhythm of the work week into the weekend. She jokingly explained.

"The two of you kept me awake until you were finished!"

I planted a kiss on her head and said.

"I'm sorry."

Then I turned and walked back inside to the bathroom. After I finished, I washed my hands and looked at the reflection of outside in the mirror. I saw some movement behind my lace-curtains. To my surprise, a naked Emma stepped out of my room as her hands shielded her eyes from the bright sunshine. I heard her shyly say.

"Oh...! Hello!"

I heard Alice answer: "Good morning, Emma! Jona is inside, in the bathroom, I think."

I saw Emma walk toward the door and a few seconds later, she stepped into the bathroom. Her face was still a sleepy mess. I touched her face with my hand and whispered.

"Good morning, beautiful!"

She smiled and walked toward the toilet, but didn't close the door. I heard her pee inside the bowl as I turned on the shower. After Emma finished, she walked over and turned on the other shower. We looked at each other and smiled when she let the water flow over her head. As she slid her hands between her legs and started to clean herself.

"I can still feel the stickiness!"

I gave her some soap and started to clean myself with it, too. We looked at each other and it became a tease as Emma soaped her breasts, but she upped the tease when she turned around, grabbed her bum, kneaded the cheeks, and spread them to show me her pussy.

Finally, I grabbed my cock, started to stroke it with a hand full of soap, and held on to my balls with the other hand. She mirrored me as she stood with her legs spread wide, her pelvis tilted, and her hands pushing against her pussy-lips.

Aware that Alice was outside on the patio, I whispered.

"We'd better stop this crazy game."

But it was too late. Alice was outside, with a glass in one hand and the other one on top of her breast, as she watched us. When she noticed I'd seen her, she only smiled and walked inside. A few moments later, as we stepped out of the shower, I heard Alice as she toiled around in the kitchen.

As I took Emma's hand and pulled her outside onto the patio with me, I said.

"Come on, let the sun dry us."

We sat next to each other on the deckchair with our legs extended in front of us. The sun felt great on my body. Emma looked at her body from her breasts down to her feet. I kissed her shoulder, she smiled as she turned to me, and we kissed. Our kisses grew more intimate as the excitement rose in our bodies and our hands started to stimulate each other.

Finally, before she touched it, I felt my hard dick against my stomach. As we stopped our kiss, and Emma started to kiss my chest and nipples, I looked up and saw Alice as she stood in the doorway. She'd put on the dress she'd worn the night before and, again, the front was completely open. One hand was on her pussy and the other one held a glass of cold lemonade against her cheek.

Emma whispered against my chest as her kisses moved lower onto my stomach.

"I can't stay all day, but I can't go, either."

She continued between kisses.

"Until you've made love to me, again,"I teased her.

"Then, I won't."

She laughed and doubled her efforts as she moved her hand up on my leg and touched my balls. My dick jumped and, again, she laughed out loud and said.

"If you won't, I will! And there's nothing you can do to stop me!"

I whispered.

"Stop it. Alice might come out to the patio, again."

She bragged.

"I don't care!"

I could hear she didn't really mean it...or so I thought! Her mouth almost touched the head of my dick before she whispered.

"I guess she heard us, loud and clear, last night!"

"You mean, she heard you, very loud and clear!" I replied.

A loud moan escaped my throat as Emma pushed the bare glans of my dick deep inside of her mouth.

"Whoosh!"

Her tongue swirled around the glans as her hand held my balls tight.

"Oh, god, Emma!" I exclaimed.

Between two, deep sucks of my cock, Emma picked up speed and gasped.

"What did you say?"

"Oh, yes!" Another soft moan was heard from behind us!

Emma immediately stopped and hid her face against my stomach.

"Please, don't stop!" I whispered.

She raised herself and looked at me. Her face was a mix of excitement and uncertainty.

Thoughts raced through her mind and feelings rushed through her body. Her nipple, of the breast in my hand, had become hard and I believed she'd realised her own excitement as well as her own shame and uneasiness from being watched. She turned her head toward the door but was surprised to see...nobody!

Emma looked at me and we kissed with a force that betrayed her excitement. Her hand roamed across my body and occasionally touched the tip of my dick. I sensed we'd both reached the point that all we wanted to do was fuck...to fill her tight pussy with my cock, and cum!

I pushed Emma away from me and swung one leg across the deckchair. As I took her hands and supported them, she moved her legs across my thighs and prepared herself to sit on top, I said to her.

"Come."

She whispered.

"But what if...?"

I told her.

"She's cool! She's okay with it! Are you?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I want you. Now!"

She kissed me as I closed my eyes. Suddenly, I felt her warm and wet pussy lips engulf the tip of my cock. With little movements, she positioned herself as she slowly lowered herself. Again, her tightness prevented her from pushing herself all of the way down with one move.

Halfway down, she started to rock herself up and down with small movements, which drilled my hard erection into her with every small push. The little moans interrupted our kisses as my hands held her by the side of her body to support her until she'd finally impaled herself completely on my straight, hard cock. I felt her cunt muscles as they contracted around the whole length of my cock and she looked into my eyes.

I saw the sweat running across her forehead as she whispered.

"I can feel you so deep inside of me!"

I pushed her away from me until she grabbed my knees to steady herself. We looked down to where her lips parted and the base of my shaft disappeared into her. Her enlarged, shiny, and wet knob was visible and open at the front end of her pussy lips.

My thumb touched her clit and a sharp inhale and deep moan immediately followed. As I continued to carefully rub her clit, and the area around it, her breathing and moaning steadied themselves with a high-pitched rhythm.

As I looked at her body, she hissed between moans.

"This feels so good! So good!"

Her breasts moved up and down with her breathing and her nipples stood tall on top of her beautiful round breasts. Her eyes were closed, but her face told the tale of the pleasure she'd received.

"Oh, yeah, go on! Please! Please!"

My cock was in a tight spot. I, more or less, felt the wetness increase and drip outward toward my balls. Her juices were pushed out as her own cunt muscles contracted around my cock and caused my own excitement to rise.

I looked over Emma's shoulder and, again, I saw Alice as she stood in the doorway with her dress wide open! Her hands were on both of her breasts as she felt them and played with them. We knowingly smiled at each other.

Emma must've sensed something, other than the overwhelming stimuli I'd provided for her clit, because she opened her eyes and saw me looking next to her, behind her. Between her heavy breaths, she managed to ask.

"Is she there?"

I nodded and she exclaimed.

"I'm going to lose it! I'm going to cum! I'm going to... cum!"

And cum she did! Her orgasm erupted through her throat with a high-pitched voice as her head fell back. It also erupted out of her vagina in a flood of her juices that ran over my cock, fingers, and balls. It shook her whole body as I held her firm until the last shocks ebbed away and all of the tension in her body had relaxed.

Alice stepped up behind Emma and I could tell she'd enjoyed the view. Her hair was untied and her dress had slipped from her shoulders and hung around her elbows, which exposed her chest and shoulders. She put her head next to Emma's and gave her a kiss on the cheek, which evoked a surprised reaction from Emma.

Alice softly spoke to her.

"It's okay, dear. That was beautiful and exciting! It's good to see you're at ease here, with us, and not needing the privacy of a room. It's good to see you're enjoying yourself so much."

Again, Alice kissed her on the side of her head and on her sweat-covered forehead as she stood and turned around to walk away. Emma turned her head and looked at Alice as she disappeared through the door. Her dress resembled a white veil beneath her bare back.

Emma looked at me and smiled, unbelievingly. As she slowly started to rock her pelvis, she whispered into my ear.

"Well, if she wants to watch, let's give her something to watch!"

My cock was still buried deep inside of her as I kissed her neck. Emma put her hands on my shoulders and pushed herself up. She stopped the moment the head of my dick left her pussy and became visible between her large labia that were pressed to the side. She slowly dropped herself down on it again, until she sat on the top of my thighs and smiled.

"You feel so good inside of me!"

She started to slowly ride me with a steady pace of long up and down strokes. I grabbed her breasts and held them firmly with her nipples between my fingers as I tugged at, and twisted, them. I watched the sweat appear on her skin and trickle down between her breasts. With an increase in tempo, she started to become more vocal again.

"Oh, Jona! Yes! Oh, yes! Good, so good! Yes!"

Her hair was tossed across her face and stuck to it. Her steady stream of words were in sync with her rhythm. She was such a hot fuck! Those words crossed my mind as I looked at Emma's hot, sweaty body as it rose and fell before me. My cock drove in and out of the tightest and wettest pussy I'd ever felt as her words encouraged me to continue to fuck her.

But I changed my mind and told her: "Stop it! Turn around!"

She stopped, but she didn't understand a thing. So, I helped her as I pushed her up and off of me until she stood in front of me. Her bald pussy, wet from her own juices that'd run out of her vagina and all of the sweat that'd run down between us, dripped.

For a moment, I kissed and licked her slit to taste all of the salt, sweat, and sweetness of Emma. Then I turned her around, with both legs changing sides of the deckchair, and stood. I pushed Emma's shoulders away from me, so she was bent over in front of me. She grabbed the sides of the deckchair in front of her and spread her legs wide!

I looked down and marvelled at Emma's young, firm, and round bum cheeks with a clean and smooth ass-crack that led toward the visible folds of her labia. I put my shiny wet cock on top of her ass and glided it all of the way down between her bum cheeks, then stopped and rubbed it against her clit, which sent a shiver through Emma's body.

Carefully, I searched for her entrance, with the shiny head, and placed it between her folds when I found it. Before I forced the whole length of my hard cock straight into Emma's cunt, I didn't think it'd be painful for her, but it was... Despite all of her wetness! Her whole body shot forward by the force of my thrust.

She yelled because being split open, so forcefully, was something she hadn't expected or experienced before. She didn't stop yelling as I continued to fuck her hard at a steady pace. I held her hips steady as Emma stood, bent over and holding on for dear life, as her stream of frenzied moans continued to fill the air.

I looked up and saw Alice's silhouette in the shadows of the bathroom. I'd guessed she couldn't resist to watch! I knew she'd had a hunger to be a part of our play. I knew she was there, with all of her sexual excitement, and longing to get to know Emma better and to get to know her as a lover! Again, Emma's cunt signalled she was going to cum as its tightness became even tighter.

"Aah! Ieeehh! Ah! Oooh! Aaaaaaah!"

I continued to pound her and string one orgasm into the next one all of the way through her loud-mouthed orgasms.

Finally, she collapsed onto the deckchair as her body still shook and her knees trembled from the quakes that had rocked her. I looked down at Emma as she laid there, wasted and on her side, on the deckchair. Her eyes were closed, her wet hair clung across her face, and her body was covered in sweat.

My thick and hard cock, along with its big red bulb, was completely covered with Emma's juices as I held it. I didn't want to touch Emma, but I needed to cum! I looked up and saw Alice had come to the front of the bathroom, behind the window, so I could recognise her. Her dress was still open around her shoulders, which exposed her bare, firm, and proud breasts. I saw her mouth move.

"Come."

I walked from the patio and into the bathroom. From there, I looked at Emma, who'd curled up on the deckchair, and it looked as if she'd fallen asleep. In the unlit bathroom, Alice stroked my cock as she welcomed me. She dropped onto her knees and whispered.

"Let me take care of you."

She licked up all of Emma's cum before she put the head of my cock into her mouth. She pulled my balls backward with one hand as her other hand tightly gripped, and continued to stroke, suck, and lick my long dick.

As I felt my semen finding its way toward the base of my cock, I murmured.

"Oh, Alice! Oh, yes! You're the best!"

Alice looked up at me and I grabbed her head. I felt my orgasm building up inside, just behind my cock. Then, I couldn't hold it any longer and I erupted inside of Alice's waiting mouth. It took all of her effort to hold it all inside of her mouth, but she managed to keep her lips tight around my shaft and swallow in quick successions. After all the excitement Emma had brought to our sex, unloading into Alice's mouth was like coming home.

I knelt down in front of her, hugged her, and whispered.

"I love you, Alice."

As I held her close to me, I felt her breasts press against my chest and felt her back through her dress.

We rose to our feet and looked outside. Emma was still on the deckchair, on her back, with her legs apart, and her feet were on the ground on both sides. Her young body shined brightly in the sunshine as she peacefully looked at the distant blue sky.

"She's a babe, but can she handle what we've got here?" Alice whispered.