The Secret Ingredient

Story Info
Mom Needs Son's Cum.
3.8k words
4.49
33.1k
95
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Secret Ingredient

"Jeremy!"

I had my sweatpants around my ankles, jacking my dick off, when my mom started calling. The video on my computer screen of two blonde cheerleaders penetrating each other with vibrators and licking each other's glistening pussies was really turning me on.

"What?!" I shouted back, annoyed at being disturbed at such a crucial time.

I was pretty close to coming when my mother interrupted. The moment was ruined, the girls in the video were about to climax but I was too distracted wondering what my mom wanted. At least she hadn't just barged into my room like the last time. That had been one of the most embarrassing moments in my life.

"Jeremy! I need you in the kitchen!"

Fuck. I pulled my pants up and turned off the video. My heavy balls radiated a dull aching sensation throughout my body. Taking a deep breath, I left my bedroom and made my way down the hall to the kitchen, thinking back on the day my busty mother had caught me masturbating.

I had been watching some pretty wild stuff. One of those gangbang videos that you would never want your parents to know you had ever seen. I was sitting at my desk, stroking my proud boner from top to bottom. I had greased myself up with moisturizer borrowed from my mother's vanity cabinet and as one can imagine, she seemed pretty shocked by the whole experience.

Mom was very apologetic about the whole thing and didn't even crap on me for stealing her face cream, but I will never forget the look on her face when she saw my erect penis. I'm definitely a lot bigger than average and she seemed more surprised by the size of my cock than the fact that I had been masturbating. If anything, she had been pretty nice to me since then and hardly bothered me at all when I had my door closed.

As a result, when she called me, I felt obliged to come to her aid.

If I had to guess what she wanted I would have to say my mom needed help with her new business. She had decided to bake cakes as a side hustle while dad was at work. Now that I wasn't really a kid anymore (just turned eighteen), she must have started to feel like a bored housewife. Probably just needed something to keep her hands busy and her mind occupied.

I had no reason to complain. The cakes were delicious and making me her chief 'sampler' was one of the ways she seemed to be making it up to me after our embarrassing incident. She probably wanted me to try her latest invention, a cream puff, or a lemon chiffon cake, or a triple chocolate and coffee biscuit cake with a hazelnut crust. I arrived at the kitchen, wondering what it might be.

"Hey Mom, what can I do you for?"

I was clearly still very sexually frustrated from masturbating without cumming because the sight of my mother's large breasts trying to escape from her tight kitchen apron made my disappointed cock stir with interest. She was leaning over the table with her hands covered in sticky cake mixture and I could see right down her blouse. Her magnificent mammary glands were a perfect motherly size and the thought of rubbing my cock between my mother's boobs flashed across my mind as she looked up from the recipe on the table with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Jeremy, darling, I need help," she said biting her lip.

"What's the matter?"

"Look."

Mom pointed to an already baked cake resting on the stove. I went over and took a look. The cake had a nice crispy layer of caramelization on the edge and a subtle sweet scent of ginger and oranges perfumed the air. It seemed like a pretty cool cake except for the fact that it was sagging a little in the middle. Mom had explained to me how important the visual aspect of her business was going to be. A cake that she might have been happy baking for the family was not going to cut it in the world of business where the standard was much higher, especially with regards to presentation.

"Looks great mom, smells really good too!"

"Oh my baby, you're so sweet. Can't you see it is sagging terribly?"

"I did notice that but you are doing such a great job. I don't want you to be discouraged."

"That's sweet of you, honey, but I'm not going to settle for anything less than the best. Your father already thinks I am wasting my time with this business and I am determined to prove him wrong. I am trying again and plan to make slight adjustments to the recipe."

"So what you thinking?"

"Well, it's quite a running mixture because of the orange juice. I think that is why it is sagging."

"Maybe you could use more zest."

"I thought of that but it could be overpowering and the juice makes the sponge soft."

"Well, that's all I can think of," I said.

I didn't really know what my mom expected of me. It wasn't like I was a pastry chef. I didn't know how she expected me to help. I think she just wanted to spend more time with me. Ever since 'the incident' it was like she wanted to have more one-on-one time. Maybe she realized her little guy was growing up and thought that she could entice me with baked goods. It was a pretty good strategy. Her cakes were delicious and I looked forward to devouring her latest imperfect creation.

"Well, actually, I had another solution in mind..."

My mom gave me a coy look as she went over to the sink to wash her hands. I watched as she bent over the sink and ran the water and I found myself admiring the shapely curvature of her aesthetic behind. My cream-filled balls were clearly getting to me because I didn't normally perv over my own mother quite this much. Sure, I had thought about her while masturbating over the years. Growing up, she was one of the few women I had seen naked and she did have a gorgeous body. But seeing her in a tight-fitting apron after she interrupted my jerk-off session was making me hornier than ever.

"Well, honey, I was hoping to try use some of your semen in the recipe."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Excuse me?" I stammered.

"Your spunk, darling, mommy thinks it might make a good binding agent for her new cake."

The horniness was clearly getting to me because I was actually entertaining the idea. As I began to wonder how this might work, my mom came over to where I was standing, dropped to her knees, and began pulling down my pants.

"I don't know, Mom, do you think this is a good idea?"

"Your father won't be home for hours, let mommy give you some release."

My mother had removed my cock from my underwear by this point and she was stroking my erection with loving affection.

"We can do each other a favor," she said, "I need a binding agent, and from the looks of thing my baby boy needs to shoot his load!"

The sight of my busty mother kneeling before me with her breasts trying to escape from her kitchen apron had convinced me to keep my mouth shut. Considering I had already worked myself up to the point of ejaculating while masturbating just a few minutes earlier, it was not long before my mother's soft hands brought me to the edge and I felt that familiar tingling sensation.

"Mom..."

"Yes, honey?"

"I think I'm gonna cum..."

"Good boy!"

Mom dexterously grabbed a measuring cup from the table with her spare hand while continuing to work my shaft without interruption. It would have been nice if she had used some oil or cream, but clearly her sole objective was access to ingredients rather than my pleasure. That said, she must have had considerable experience because receiving a hand job from my mother felt amazing.

When my mother said "cum for mommy..." I shot a huge load into the waiting cup and watched as my mother's face shifted from concentration to unadulterated joy at her success in milking her own son's penis. I had produced a substantial volume of semen from the build up of pressure in my balls and was grateful that its weight had finally been released.

To my amazement, my mother pretty much ignored me after that and went straight back to baking her cakes. I slouched back to my room, trying to wrap my head around what had just happened. My mom had acted like she just needed my cum for her recipe but there had been the unmistakable gleam of lust in her eye as she had stroked my engorged member and brought forth my cream.

I didn't really need to masturbate for a while after that, but when I did I closed my eyes and thought back to what had happened in the kitchen. My imagination got the better of me and the wonderful memory morphed into an even better fantasy where my mother was wearing nothing but her apron and instead of just stroking my dick, she was giving me head, before bending over the kitchen table so I could take her perfect motherly ass from behind.

Visualizing myself penetrating my mother with my enormous dick gave me a huge orgasm and as I cleaned myself up with a tissue I realized that she was probably going to be my go-to when jacking off for quite some time. I still couldn't believe what had happened. Mom didn't mention it again until the follow week when she had some good news to report.

"Great news, baby."

"What's that mom?"

"You remember the cake you helped me with?"

"Um..."

"You know, the one with the 'secret' ingredient."

"Yeah?"

"Well, Nora at the catering company loved it. She said it was the most delicious cake she has ever eaten and she wants me to bake a whole bunch more for a bachelorette party she is catering for."

I was wondering where this was heading.

"So what are you saying mom?"

"Well, honey, I think you can guess. I'm going to need more of your semen."

I acted uncertain but was secretly delighted. I had been hoping all week that something kinky and erotic would happen between my mother and I again.

"How much more do you need? I can always get you some in private."

My mother just shook her head at the suggestion. I was trying to make it seem like I wasn't a pervert for my own mom but she clearly wanted to manage the process.

"No. That won't do. I need a lot and you're going to need plenty of stimulus!"

We agreed to meet back in the kitchen in one hour. Mom wanted to get all the other ingredients prepared and she said she needed to get changed into something more appropriate. I waited in anticipation like a kid eager to open his Christmas presents, wondering what my mom had in store for me and how much semen she would be able to extract from my incestuous balls.

By the time the hour was up I already had a raging boner from thinking about what might happen.

I made my way to the kitchen and almost came in my pants just from what I saw.

Mom was wearing nothing but her baking apron. The light blue one with little yellow daisies on it. She was totally naked except for that familiar fabric covering her rounded breasts and the front view of her pussy. The apron was tied round her naked backside with a tiny thread of cloth, revealing the full length of her naked body from behind.

Seeing my mother naked from behind, her pale skin juxtaposed with her dark hair, made my dick even harder. I felt a pang of primordial lust as I watched her, bent provocatively over the kitchen counter, measuring flour, eggs and sugar into silver bowls. I admired the smooth rounded cheeks of her bottom, plump but firm, and an electric thrill jolted my youthful testicles when I spotted her furry dark bush peeking out just below her phenomenal bare ass.

When she heard me coming, mom turned around and flashed me a naughty smile.

"There you are. Ready to get started?"

I nodded and took off my clothes. My mother's eyes lit up at the sight of my dick.

"Now because we need to get quite a few loads out of you," she explained while lathering my penis with soft butter, "we'll have to raise the stakes with each ejaculation to keep you interested. What do you think?"

I nodded dumbly in agreement.

"Good boy!"

Having my dick stroked with butter was certainly a novel experience and whatever pleasure I had experienced the first-time mom gave me a hand job had been massively enhanced. The way her hand slid smoothly up and down my cock was magnificent and looking down at her naked breasts heaving with her heavy breathing made me even more excited. My mom was just as concentrated as the last time and continued to give me words of encouragement.

"You are going to produce lots of yummy cum for your mommy, aren't you?"

"Yes, mommy."

"You're gonna shoot several loads from this big cock for mommy to bake with."

"Yes."

"Good boy, cum for your mother. Cum for me, baby."

I couldn't resist. The thought of this happening again had been building up in my mind all week and now that the moment had arrived all my plans had gone out the window. Because the last time had been over so quickly, I was determined to last longer this time, to savor it. But it was no use. There was no way I could hold back while my mom stroked my dick and talked dirty like that.

"I'm cumming mom!"

"Good boy, cum on your mommy's breasts."

My mother took off her apron, exposing her perfect naked breasts to me. She guided my cockhead towards her jugs just in time as I shot my heavy load. The pleasure of cumming onto my mother's bosom was greater than I could have imagined and certainly an improvement on the sterile cup she had used the first time she milked me for my sperm. My balls thundered as they violently expelled every drop of semen they could produce and my mother just kept stroking my cock until every bit of spunk I could muster had been deposited against the fullness of her chest.

My head was spinning with pleasure but I did not get a chance to recover. As soon as my mother had finished scraping my semen off her boobs and transferring it into a small mixing bowl, she returned to kneel before me and went straight back to work on my cock with her hot mouth.

"Wow, mom, you suck dick like a pro!"

"It's called experience, young man," she said, coming up for air after deep throating the vast majority of my exorbitant cock. She went back down again, trying to swallow every inch, but gagged before reaching the base and decided it would be better to work my cockhead for a while blinking the tears away from her sultry eyes. I had never seen this side of my innocent housewife mother before. The mom I knew loved baking and knitting, not devouring penis like a whore. Or so I thought...

My mother was relentless in her pursuit of semen, sucking and swallowing and licking my cock, while stroking and flicking and squeezing my balls. I thought I was going to die and go to heaven as she used her expert tongue to lick all the butter and cum residue off my dick, while working me towards another enormous climax. I could tell she was enjoying the flavor of my cock by the way she closed her eyes and concentrated on the taste of my penis and she didn't hold back in telling me how much she was enjoying herself.

"Mommy loves sucking her son's tasty cock. It's so delicious!"

"Thanks mom."

"You have the tastiest penis I've ever sucked, baby. So much bigger and better than your father."

The thought of my dad sitting at his desk at work while mom devoured my penis was a surprisingly big turn on and it was not long before I started cumming again.

"I'm coming mom."

"That's it, give mommy more of your cum."

My mother kept licking my cockhead like a lollipop until I shot a string of semen across her face, after which she redirected my cock towards her breasts, from where she could more easily retrieve the precious fluid for her cakes. I was impressed with how much semen I was able to produce after the hand job I had received earlier and my mother seemed equally delighted. She carefully removed all the cum from her breasts before looking at her reflection in the mirror to retrieve every prized drop from her face.

I must admit, I enjoyed cumming all over my mother, but for some reason it was just making me even hornier and more desperate to plunge my penis inside her waiting pussy. I could see her pussy juices running down the inside of her naked thigh. She must having been soaking wet from sucking her own son's penis and even though I should have been exhausted after two orgasms, for some reason I just wanted more.

Thankfully, my mother had the same idea.

Bending over the kitchen table, she instructed me to fuck her from behind and my dick responded like a champion despite having been toyed with for almost an hour. I was rock hard again within a minute and easily penetrated my mom's flooded snatch. Mom's pussy was hotter than an oven and I already felt like I wanted to cum again. If it weren't for the fact that she needed my semen for her cake recipe, I would have been extremely reluctant to pull out. I was desperate to cum inside her.

"That's it baby, fuck mommy's pussy. I need your cum!"

My huge dick was destroying her and after sucking me and stroking me off for the better part of an hour, my deviant mother was in such a state of sexual arousal that she was already orgasming from the first strokes of my penis as soon as I entered her. Her womanly body trembled with ecstasy and she fell silent for a moment as she focused on the bliss of having her son's large cock inside her. But the quietude was short-lived, and as the overwhelming power of her orgasms increased, my mother started screaming with pleasure, begging me to keep fucking her, and making her cum.

"My big boy is making his mother cum!" she shouted. "I'm such a mommy whore to be coming on my own son's huge boner! I love cumming on my son's dick. I love being fucked by my son!"

That was more than I could take. Seeing my mother convulse with ecstasy brought me to the edge again. I could feel her vagina squeeze tighter and tighter around my dick with each new stage of euphoria she reached. I thrust myself forward repeatedly, mercilessly, deeper and deeper inside her, my cock coated in her slippery juices and savoring the ridged but velvety softness of her interior. Mom bucked and writhed and gripped the sides of the kitchen table. Bowls of carefully measured ingredients rattled as the table shook. A light dusting of flour appeared on the floor. My creaming mother moaned loudly. My balls hummed. Finally, when she could not moan any louder and a dog across the street started barking, she told me to pull out of her. My mother really didn't want me to stop. She wanted me to cum inside her. But she needed my cum for her cakes.

I did as I was told. I pulled out and shot my load all over my mother's bare back. Mom continued shaking as she gradually came down from the height of her unending orgasms and I helped scrape my semen off her perfect flesh into the bowl beside the others while she recovered her composure.

"I wish you could cum inside me baby, it felt so good, but I need your semen for my recipe."

"It's okay mom, I understand."

I took one last look at my exhausted mother, covered in butter, cum and her own saliva, panting as she tried to recover from the greatest pleasure she had ever experienced. The pleasure of being taken from behind by her hung eighteen-year-old son. Afterwards, I went and took a shower while mom got dressed again and finished baking her cakes.

By the time dad got home from work that evening, mom had cleaned herself up and the kitchen was spotless. The only hint that anything had taken place was the washed-up baking utensils drying in the rack beside the sink and the subtle scent of oranges and vanilla. Four perfect cakes stood cooling on the kitchen counter and I could see from their appearance that mom had perfected her recipe.

The three of us enjoyed a pleasant family dinner together while dad droned on about work, as usual. Eventually, he asked us about our day. Mom casually dismissed the question, although she did give me a wink when my dad returned his attention to his supper. After dinner I helped clean up and then went to my room to rest. I was pretty tired from everything that had happened and there was a dull ache in my balls from my repeated ejaculations.

12