The Secret Life of Artists Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers

"Honey, make sure you know what you're getting into," he warned. "The way you were grinding into me while we watched just about did me in. And I haven't cum in my pants since I was a teenager." He chuckled.

I teased his lips with my tongue and nibbled. He groaned and pulled me against him for a hot wet kiss. I wove my fingers in his curly hair and let myself go.

"I need you," I whispered, leading him to my bedroom.

Clothes were off. To needy for lengthy foreplay we were inflamed body to inflamed body. He cupped my ass and laid me on the bed, following me down, between my open thighs. His cock was pinned between our bodies, against my tingling pussy. I rocked and squirmed trying to impale myself.

"Please," I moaned. "I need..." He groaned at my words and lifted so his cock dropped between my legs, tip at my entrance.

He started slowly sliding in. "Oh honey, damn you feel so fucking good," his voice raspy with control.

I dug my heels in and pushed up taking it deep in my cunt. My hands splayed on his ass, fingernails denting his skin. He started pounded into me and I met ever thrust. Our bodies banging together and rough breathing sounded obscene. This was pure raw sex. We took what we needed from each other.

I moaned my climax and he groaned as my cunt gripped his cock. He kept slamming his cock into me so deep and hard I felt it touch my cervix. I clamped on his cock for another orgasm.

"Oh ffffffuck," he shouted and slammed deep and pumped his hot seed deep.

He rolled to my side and pulled me against him. We were hot and sweaty, and I felt nearly exhausted from exertion.

"Oh my god, honey," he wrapped his arms around me.

"That was some kinda fuck, eh?" His laugh boomed off the walls.

"Yes it was honey. Yes it was."

A shower together, some dinner and he was back next to me in bed. Our shower was enough foreplay to light the flames again.

He rolled me on top of him, long steamy kisses my nipples digging into his chest. He sighed, held my ass and pulled me tight against his hardening cock.

"Look what you're doing to me! It has been a long time since I've been ready to go again this soon." I thrust against him. "Mmmm, you are the amorous one."

"It's you doing it to me!" I laughed. "I never had sex like that before. Sex. Raw wild sex."

"And..."

'It was AWESOME!" I shouted and he we both laughed.

"I don't know if I have the stamina to do that too often. You'd need a younger lover for that I'm afraid."

Thinking of how wonderful it was with Mike, but nothing ever this close I said, "You'll do just fine Mister." He smiled. "Can you stay or do you have to get back to the ranch?"

"I already texted for them to cover in the morning."

I pulled him down for a thank you kiss, and talked him into making out til we fell asleep. I knew he needed to recharge and I didn't want to pressure. Besides, I love making out.

"Mmmmm," I purred sleepily when I felt his body against my back, his arm wrapping around me.

"You're purring like a kitten, honey," he breathed in my ear and I shivered. His hand cupped my tit, thumb tweaking my hardening nipple. I pushed back and his cock nestled in between my cheeks. "Oh baby, you drive me crazy you know." He rubbed his cock back and forth and it slipped between my legs.

I reached between my legs and pressed his cock between my leaking pussy lips. "Ahhhhh, that feels so good."

He rocked his cock through my soft cunt lips, but the tip pushed at my opening. I tipped my pelvis back for his cock to angle in, and he lifted my leg over his hip, opening my cunt wider and allowing his cock to slip in deeper.

"I love morning sex," I murmured, pushing back to ride his cock. It was so slow and sensuous, nearly the opposite of the animal sex we had last night.

"Mmmmm, I love any sex with you honey."

He trailed his fingers across my breasts, down my stomach to to my pussy. He slipped his finger in next to his cock to find my clit. He caressed it in time to our our rhythm and it was only seconds and I felt the first wave crash through me.

"Yessssss don't stop!" I ground out as wave after wave crashed over me.

My cunt milked his cock and Ted followed me into a loud grunting orgasm.

"Damn. Fuck," her murmured into my hair. "You're killing me Cass." His cock finally slipped out of me along with all his seed and my juices.

"Mmmm, you're pouring out of me." I loved the feeling.

"Hmm?"

"Your seed. My juices." He crawled down between my thighs and licked it off my smooth cunt lips. He nibbled and tugged and teased my pearl with the tip of his tongue. A couple of quick flicks of his tongue and I was off again.

He looked in my eyes. "I think you're all cleaned up now."

"You. YOU are bad!"

"But you love it!"

"I do."

Would this become a regular thing, I wondered after he left. Cleaning up the breakfast dishes gave me time to think where we were going. I needed to clear my head and decide what I want for my future. I know I could quickly get involved with Ted and I'd be down the rabbit hole. But did I want to do that.

But I had my weekly tennis game with Jeannie, who was also my sounding board. I told her about my dilemma.

"Do you have feelings for him, or is it just sex?" Levelheadedness. Just what I need.

"I'm just old fashioned enough that I couldn't have sex with someone I had absolutely no feelings for. But. But. That's part of my dilemma. Do I have maybe forever feelings or are they more just for awhile feelings?"

"I think that's only something you can answer," Jeannie said. I nodded. She was right.

We stopped for cold drinks after and continued the discussion. "I just don't know Jeannie. I really enjoy being around him. He's fun and funny. Protective. Cares for me."

"Yeah, does sound like quite a problem," she laughed, rolling her eyes.

"Right but do I want that forever. That's the question. We have fun the way we are now, but will he be happy with that down the road. Will I?"

"Maybe you should just continue seeing him for a bit to see if your feelings change. Either way."

"I suppose you're right. It's too early to tell. And I don't even know how he feels. .This all could be a fling for him."

I spent the rest of the day accepting art for a show I'd scheduled here in the gallery. I often did that. It was a good way for the community to meet the local artists. Discover art isn't the crap they find in Wal Mart and it really can be affordable. It's win win.

I carefully stored the show art until after this weeks class. I'll have plenty of time to hang it before the show. I still had to talk to the caterer for opening night. And I wanted to get a new dress. That was always difficult because I tended to be a bit Bohemian in my dress.

After everyone settled at their easels, I walked to the center of the room.

"You all did wonderfully well with last weeks model. Red hair and creamy white skin such as her can be somewhat challenging but you all did very well. As I said, each model will be different, and this one will be no exception. Don't get your paints out yet, she will be here soon."

"Nellie is quite experienced as an art model and I've often painted her myself, so I'll allow her to pose as she likes." I hugged her and she arranged herself on the bed.

Everyone had their heads down nervously sorting through their paints, choosing, changing their minds, getting their challenging palettes set up.

I'd asked Nellie stop by earlier in the week to arrange background and lighting. She had the most remarkable chocolaty cocoa skin I've ever seen. She was also a Rubenesque model but proportionally perfect and was a knockout as a swimwear model. Long braids dropped from the crown of her head, over her shoulder and across a breast.

This was probably the most provocative pose they'd had from a model. Nellie had arranged pillows behind her that enabled her to lay back some, which gave the artists a view of nearly the complete front of he body. Her knee was cocked up at bit allowing a good view of her trimmed bush.

As I wandered behind the artists, I noticed all the men were dealing with erections. A hazard of being a male artist painting a nude female. It was nothing unusual.

"You sure can pick them," Ted whispered in my ear. I noticed the lump in his lap too. Because of the backdrop, all the artists were on one side and Ted's easel was slightly behind, offering a bit more privacy.

"I'm glad you're UP for the challenge," I breathed in his ear and nipped his earlobe. I felt him shudder. "Are you cold?" I asked, smiling.

"No" he ground out. "You'll find out what I am later. Later honey."

Nellie had such dewy moist skin that this time during break it was the women in the class talking to her about her skin care. Much to the disappointment of several of the guys that had planned on having a chat.

We worked on more abstract figure work and would be starting with a fresh canvas after break. They'd all done quite well for the first painting. Surprisingly well. I appreciated this class because they were all of fairly equal talent.

Nellie was a model that liked to interact with the artists and I was only too happy to let her do it. She walked around looking at their first painting, commenting on each one. She was an artist herself and could offer some new insight. She had told me she might choose an even more suggestive pose and I encouraged it.

Nellie artfully arranged the pillows and lay back. She again was leaning back against the pillows giving the artists a view of the front of her body, but this time she cradled her breasts in her left arm, thumb on her nipple. Her right leg was bent a bit, and the other was off the bed. Her right hand between her legs, not quite covering her furry pussy. Her head was thrown back, mouth open slightly. It was highly erotic.

I enjoyed the reactions of the artists immensely. Some studied her body before sketching, some squirmed around choosing paint, some started sketching, and one moved his easel to another angle and behind the others. That one I wasn't the least bit surprised about.

I wandered over to the now sketching Ted. His left hand slid up the inside of my thigh under my skirt and let his fingers dance on my wet panties.

"I'm glad to know this is affecting you as much as it is me," he whispered. Glancing around he took my hand and covered his pants. I could feel his cock pulsing and I squeezed. "Don't press you luck, Cass. I'm about ready to take you right here and now."

"Mmmmhmmmm," I vibrated in his ear and quickly walked away, not knowing how real his threat was.

The students were doing unbelievably well at capturing the warm cocoa tones of her skin. Today's poses were more sexy than they'd had to this point. This pose was bordering pornographic, but not really because it was all just an illusion.

"This is really exciting, I hope I can paint," one whispered to me. Another, "This is really turning me on!" Even Millie seemed to be affected. She had given up on Ted and caught the attention of another man. Younger but he seemed to be interested. I liked that. Even mousy women deserve attention.

"I've never seen a naked woman before," Millie whispered. "Well myself, but not a stranger."

"Does it offend you? Seeing her like this?"

"No, no, not at all really. If I'd known beforehand, I probably wouldn't have come," she admitted. "But walking out would be ridiculous of me. I am enjoying painting her and actually watching the reactions of the guys."

I smiled. "Yes, it does seem to be affecting us all. Nellie is seductive and a beautiful model. The fact that she's plus size and that comfortable with her body is sexy too."

Millie thought about that for a moment. "It is really the attitude more than the looks isn't it?" I squeezed her shoulder and nodded, knowing she had some food for thought.

The class ended and the students filtered our chatting among themselves. They were becoming friends and I loved that. Ted was lingering and I knew he'd lock the door behind them and ran into the bathroom to pee.

The bathroom door banged open and Ted burst in mid pee. Shocked but I couldn't stop. He was just as shocked but recovered.

"Wipe it and stand up."

I slowly pulled my panties down to my ankles and over my black pumps and tossed them to him. He wadded them up and put the min his pocket, looking extremely impatient. His cock was poking out of his pants lewdly.

"I had to give him his freedom. My balls are aching thanks to you."

"Me?!"

"Don't look so innocent and if you're done wipe and stand up." He sounded menacing but I knew him well enough to not be afraid. "That sexy model, you coming around me with those wet panties, those heels, and you breathing in my ear. You're a menace!"

He grabbed me into a lusty kiss, and I knew he meant business. I was soaking wet and ready. I pushed away, pulled my skirt up and leaned over the bathroom sink baring my pussy and ass to him.

"God damn honey you're going to kill me one of these days!" His pants dropped around his ankles and he grabbed my hips. Our eyes locked in the mirror.

"Fuck me," I commanded. In one motion he shoved in ball deep and locked against me.

"Oh god honey, that feels so good. I needed your steamy pussy around my cock. I love the way you clench your muscles, like a fist squeezing my cock."

I leaned further over the sink and pushed back, riding his stiffness. His hands were under my top to fondle my swaying tits, pulling at my nipples, driving me crazy.

He started slamming into me and I pushed back, meeting him. Our sweaty bodies slapped together. Our eyes locked in the mirror, reading each others emotions. His cock could tap my cervix when he drove deep, sending me over the top each time. I just kept cumming on his cock.

Finally he drove deep and stopped at the first hard pulse of his cock. He pulled back shooting hot seed all over my ass and pussy. His eyes were black with desire, telling me how fiery hot this was for him too. Our raw fucking sex was as blazing hot as our morning sex was gentle and sweet.

We were a perfect match on that level. I know I'd never had this. Not with my husband and not with Mike. This was different. We could read each other.

I was sweaty. My hair hung in damp string across my face. My chest still heaved. My skirt was bunched at my waist. I was a lewd mess.

"Damn honey, look you in those fucking high heels. You gave every guy a boner today. You drove me fucking crazy. Those long legs and short skirt in those spike heels." I turned and leaned against the counter and he stared at my exposed pussy. "You're trying to kill me aren't you?"

I smiled a wicked smile and his eyes went darker. He ripped open my shirt, buttons bounced off the bathroom walls, pulling it down to my elbows, essentially locking my arms behind me. He set my bare ass up on the counter top and spread my thighs.

He dropped to his knees and pulled my ass to the edge of the counter top and lifted my thighs over his shoulders. His breath hot on my cunt. His mouth locked onto my cunt, growling and vibrating my clit while tonguing and licking our juices. He grunted and growled and the vibrations sent shockwaves through my body. I shook with ongoing orgasms, waves that peaked and crested until I was limp.

He picked me up, laid me on my bed and disappeared. I was too exhausted to wonder. Soon though he was back. He was naked and I bit my lip seeing his hot masculinity, solid arm muscles, thick thighs.

He picked me up, carried me into the bath,and stepped into the tub. He sank down in the deep jasmine scented water and pulled me down in front of him. I was nestled between those sexy brawny thighs leaning back against his chest. His arms were around me under the water.

"I like this deep made for two bath tub, honey."

"You're going to smell like flowers you know."

"I don't give a damn. It's for you. All for you my love." He tipped my chin and kissed sweetly.

The water cooled and he toweled me off with a big fluffy towel, put me naked in sweat shirt and pants and led me to his pick up truck.

"Where're we going?"

"The ranch." I noticed he tossed my overnight bag in the truck so apparently I was staying there. I shrugged it off, enjoying someone else making all the decisions.

"Nice," I said sleepily. He held my hand all the way out to the ranch.

Next thing I knew I was sinking into an oversize bed, soft cotton sheets against my skin, and a light coverlet floated down and settled on my body. "Mmmmmmm." And that was the last thing I remember.

I woke with a middle of the night urge to pee. I'd forgotten I was at Teds, and I didn't even know where to find the bathroom. I moved and bumped into his big warm body snuggled in behind me.

"Cass?" he said softly.

'I have to pee and I don't know where the bathroom is." I heard him stifle a chuckle.

"C'mon, I'll show you honey."

Dim nightlights leading the way, I padded back to the huge bed and climbed in. I thought I'd moved to the middle so I was close to Ted, but a strong arm wrapped around me and pulled me into his arms. I sighed and went right back to sleep.

I woke up to a note and a thermos of coffee on the nightstand.

Had to check some fence line. I shouldn't be gone long. Make yourself at home. Maybe we'll ride when I get back. xoxo

Ride? Ride, I thought, as in horses? Uh oh. Last thing I did close to that was the ponies that went in circles further back than I want to remember. But the xoxo gave me the warm fuzzies anyhow.

Sipping the perfectly brewed coffee gave me a chance to look around. The impossibly huge bed took up center wall space directly across from a raised hearth fireplace. Ohmy could that thing get my fantasies going, I thought.

Dark wood dresser and bureau and a big walk in closet. I had to peek in and saw his collection of boots, most well worn from working. A couple of pair were beautifully tooled leather and obviously for dress.

I wandered down the hall to the next room. A guest room that had all the amenities as did the next two rooms. The last door I opened surprised me and I walked in.

The outer wall was glass sliders that opened out onto a deck. Exotic plants and flowers surrounded it for privacy, Florida style. The room lit with natural daylight. Canvases were stacked against a wall. Several easels stood in the middle of the room under a big skylight. A pedestal, large enough for a person to recline on was on the opposite wall. Colorful palettes of dried paint sat on nearby tables with wrinkled tubes of paint. Another table held a pile of pristine white canvases, ready for paint. I ran my hand over the brushes jammed in a tub. Many of the bristles well worn and soft.

"You caught me," his voice rumbled behind me.

"You've been holding out on me."

"Welllllll, I never told you I didn't paint, just that it had been a long time. And that is the truth." He went over and picked up some of the rolled up tubes of paint. "Most of these are probably dried up by now."

"Why did you stop painting?"

He looked at me. "I didn't know until I met you that I had lost the joy in painting, thus lost interest. Only after I started your classes did I feel the thrill of picking up the brush again. You brought it back for me."

"This is a beautiful room to paint in. So much wonderful light." I walked over to the pedestal. "You used models?"

"I did, yes. You can see them if you want in the canvases against the wall."

I flipped through, noticing the same model. "Was she your lover?"

"No, why do you think that?"

"She's beautiful. Someone I'd think you'd like."

"Well you're beautiful and I like you, and you're my lover, so I suppose I can see the connection you're trying to make."

"No matter really. Just curious but it was really none of my business. I'm sorry."

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers