The Secret Lives of Goddesses 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
663 Followers

Jessica nodded, slowly shifting her grip to rest one hand on Marla's thigh, the other simply holding the base of Marla's length steady. With a smack she pulled her lips away from hot flesh "Sorry... I couldn't help it. I just, I just love your huge cock. It makes me crazy."

Marla nodded with a cool chuckle, though she breathed quickly, running very hot under those conditions.

Now moving at a more measured pace, Jessica lapped her tongue at the tip of Marla's cock, then dragged it down, down until she reached her sac, then trailed her tongue up again slowly until she reached the top, where she licked up the bit of precum that had gathered during that process. She followed that with one long stroke of her hands down the slippery pole, and with a groan Marla throbbed hard, spurting a lazy bit of precum which dribbled down between Jessica's tits.

Marla reached out and grabbed those beautiful overgrown breasts, taking a moment to hold the soft yet shapely mounds in her hands before she smooshed them together around her shaft. Jessica showed no sign of disapproval as she began to stroke the inches of hard flesh that were available beneath the bottoms of her bosom and stared up at her lover dreamily. Marla began to lift and lower those tits around herself and groaned, loving the slippery, pillowy softness that enveloped her length so well. Seeing how it pleased her, Jessica wrapped her lips around her swollen tip and gently tongued. "Ohh, gods, that is a wonderful feeling," Marla moaned, unable to not pump her breasts a little faster, "my beautiful little... oh, yes..."

Her cock throbbed hard, and another spurt of precum filled Jessica's mouth. She shut her eyes and moaned with bliss, letting the delicious fluid roll over her tongue, some of it inadvertently spilling out onto the hot head of Marla's member before she gulped it down. As it smoothly rolled down her throat Jessica seemed to acquire a greater hunger for that creamy seed, her head now bobbing as with lips and tongue she milked hungrily. Marla could feel the cum boiling in her balls, gathering force as it prepared to release.

She began to buck her hips, sliding herself in and out of that generous young bosom. Jessica pulled her mouth away, not wanting to lose a tooth if Marla should thrust too hard, and placed her hands at the sides of her breasts, pushing them tight around her. Seeing that she had that situation covered Marla let go of her and placed her hands on the bed for support as she continued to rock her hips at an increasing pace.

Jessica watched that powerful shaft surge in and out of her tight slippery cleavage, the tip repeatedly peaking level with her lips before returning to the soft confines, and felt a yearning for Marla to thrust it somewhere else. She so desired that.

"It's coming baby... if you want it... get ready," Marla groaned, her thrusts growing more jerky as she tensed.

"Oh please, yes, I want it!" She squeezed her tits tighter as Marla became impliably hard, moments before her release.

Marla suddenly stopped moving and moaned with a tense passion. "Ahhhh, god, here it is!"

Jessica dropped her breasts and grabbed ahold of Marla's cock, her hands quickly beginning to stroke that length in unison as she placed her mouth upon that searing tip. At that very moment Marla throbbed hard, and the first rope of seed surged out with a pent up force that filled Jessica's mouth completely. As she gulped it down the next spurt out, and her mouth overflowed with rich creamy seed, spilling down Marla's length, dripping from Jessica's chin to spatter onto her bosom. With a mouth full of cock she moaned her delight, drinking Marla down with hunger, loving the taste as she milked her worshipfully.

Finally, gasping for air, she pulled her lips away, and Marla took the opportunity to lean forward and kiss the girl's cream covered lips. Their tongues lashed as Jessica continued to stroke, slower then, small spurts dribbling down over her fingers.

My god, she's huge, Jessica thought. If I can suck her off, and then kiss her without even changing my stance... Well, I'm just glad she's found me to do it for her. So, so glad...

Their lips parted and her attention returned to the throbbing rod. She gently tongued, slowly swallowing the diminished flow as she ran a hand up and down its slick, long surface.

It tastes so amazing... I want all of it, all of her.

Chapter 8

As they had done their previous time together, they spent the following hour in Marla's jacuzzi, letting the hot water jets massage and cleanse their bodies. Jessica lay against her, lovingly wrapped in her arms as she rested her head upon her shoulder.

"Mmmh... Marla, if you only knew how badly I wanted that."

"Oh...?"

"It's been all I could think about since our last time. The past two days have been rough."

"Really...? Well I'm glad you can appreciate my gifts, as... unique as they are."

Jessica blushed softly, her voice lowering as she professed her infatuation. "...I can't get enough of it. You drive me wild."

Marla chuckled, "it pleases me that I've left such a fine impression on you darling. ...But you really should try to think of your studies also." She smiled inwardly, Jessica's words having confirmed things she'd already known.

"No. Not when... Marla, listen to me, hear me out..." Jessica turned to face her, taking one of her hands under the water. "Maybe it's too soon to ask you this, but I must."

"Mm?" she waited for it, looking into her green eyes. "Ask me what?"

"I don't want to go to school any more. I just want to be with you."

Marla tilted her head, looking somewhat surprised. "No school? Darling, you-"

"There's no point. There's only a few weeks left before the summer, and at this point I haven't really got any chance of repairing my grades. I might as well not even go."

"...I see,"

Jessica nodded, "and, life is so good when I'm with you. It's all I want. ...Can't I just stay with you instead?"

Marla took a deep breath, looking very thoughtful as she considered her request. "Well... if that really is the case... I suppose it wouldn't hurt if your summer started early."

Jessica nodded quickly, a hopeful smile starting to spread across her lips.

"...And it would be cruel to make you spend your young life there, when I have all of this... and we have what we have together..."

Jessica cried out joyfully, squeezing Marla's hand tight. "So I can stay with you then! I was hoping, wishing that you would understand!" She wrapped her arms around Marla in a tight, soapy embrace, her movements so quick they knocked over a bottle of bath bubble.

"But, there is one stipulation, my darling," Marla said as she capped and replaced that bottle, then patted those orangey locks. Jessica was pressed close, trailing grateful little kisses along her neck. "Come September you're going to have to go back to that school. And you're going to try your best."

Jessica sobered slightly at that. "Oh, yeah... I suppose so..."

"Good. Good, darling..."

"We could still have weekends?"

"Yes, there will still be those."

"Okay. That should be enough to keep me strong. I won't let the other girls bother me. I'll do my best this time."

Marla nodded, then added with a saucy smirk, "but until then..."

"Until then I'm all yours."

Marla chuckled, her tone just a little lecherous, hinting at the pleasures to come as she gave Jessica a squeeze and gently kissed her gorgeous lips.

In her all-foreseeing wisdom, Marla was anticipating a conversation such as the one they'd just had. It had gone precisely as she had intended, any signs of surprise or disapproval she had shown being merely for show. The girl would be with her, and they would have the entire summer together. It was plenty of time... for the intended changes to begin to manifest...

Many moments later they rose out of the water and began to towel off. Jessica, stealing a glance at Marla's softened member, casually commented: "I just wish I could really take that big cock of yours though."

"Oh?" Marla said. She reached for her bathrobe.

"Yeah. That would be... nice."

"Who said you couldn't?"

Jessica sputtered. "Well come on! It's way too big for me. I'm not a big girl, and well, you're..."

Marla pinched Jessica's rear playfully, making her hop a little. She chuckled while eyeing the bounce of the agitated girl's breast. "Yes, I know." She started to leave the bathroom, heading toward the kitchen for a little snack. "Give it time though, and we'll see..."

Jessica blinked. Give it time... and we'll see?

Chapter 9

Friday, July 15, 1994

It was the dog days of summer. Day after day, the sun beat down upon the city. Ripples of heat rose visibly from the baking pavement. The grass browned, and rainfall seemed to be a distant memory of the spring. From the high windows of Marla's apartment Jessica watched children play in lawn sprinklers and lick popsicles as they sat at the shaded stoops of their homes. She was terribly thankful for the air conditioning in Marla's building, though until sunset it was still a little hot for comfort.

Dressed for those circumstances, she wore a bikini top, hot pink with black polka dots. It was a little small but the fit was, as she and Marla both agreed, quite flattering on her. The matching bottom was beneath a denim mini skirt and she wore her hair in a ponytail high upon her head.

Marla was away for the day, off on another of her occasional business appointments. Jessica cared little about the details of those; she wasn't very interested in the contracts and cheques Marla handled, nor did she care to know how they contributed to her wealth. They were just a few of the many things she didn't know about her, despite all of the time they spent together.

Marla's answers to any questions about her life were often very vague. Jessica never pressed too hard with them, for deeply in love and lust with Marla, she didn't want to risk becoming a pest. She felt the mysterious woman would reveal whatever details were necessary whenever she felt it fit. Nevertheless she was very curious, and so on that day alone in Marla's apartment she began to snoop around, picking through some of her things, always returning them to the state in which she'd found them.

Her search did not yield much. The apartment didn't seem to contain any of the personal things one might find tucked into some drawer or a box on a shelf. There were no childhood mementos, no photographs from her past, no indications that she had a family to stay in touch with. The place was filled only with living things: food, kitchenware, antique furniture, entertainment, etcetera.

Her gaze turned to a filing cabinet by Marla's desk. It was worth a look, even though it probably just contained boring business forms. She strolled over and pulled open the first heavy drawer. As she figured, it was packed with plain looking forms and manilla envelopes filled with more of the such. The next drawer down was the same, although the papers did appear to be a couple years older. The forms within the bottom drawer looked quite aged, and some of them had faded to brownish yellows, the paper tattered slightly from being handled. Opened envelopes appeared to have been sealed with stamped wax instead of glue or string, a classic bygone touch that caught her eye. She took one such envelope in her hands and after admiring the ancient thing removed its contents.

The writing on the aged paper was in no language she could recognize, and the ornate handwriting was hard to discern. Scanning down the page, she was quite puzzled to see it was addressed to a 'Marla Dinescu', not the Marla Dennis she knew. The date at the bottom of the page stretched her belief further, for it appeared to have been mailed in the year 1765!

Her brow furrowed in puzzlement. Marla didn't look a day over thirty, so how could it be that there were letters centuries old that were addressed to what appeared to be a variation of her name? In another language no less, when she had no accent whatsoever.

Jessica returned the items to the envelope and put it back where she had found it, then began to sift further through the drawer. "I guess... these belonged to your family," she whispered. Surely Marla Dinescu was an ancestor to her Marla. "I wonder if she was as pretty as you are."

Her fingers fell upon something else, a rough fabric. It felt delicate, so she carefully pulled it out: A rolled up sheet of canvas. Unravelling it slowly, she saw that it was a beautifully painted portrait of a woman.

Jessica gasped as she revealed the face of that portrait. There was no mistaking her, with her dark wavy locks and violet eyes. It was Marla rendered in aged oil paint, dressed as one would have been centuries ago. Shocked, she dropped the painting, and the ancient sheet rolled itself back up.

Things weren't adding up. Unless Marla Dennis was miraculously identical to Marla Dinescu, or whoever else the depicted ancestor may have been, she had to have been extremely old, yet without a sign of ageing.

Despite the heat Jessica suddenly felt a cold chill. She replaced the painting in the drawer, then shut the filing cabinet.

***

"I'm home, darling," Marla called as she entered the apartment. It was six pm and she was back from her appointments and errands. "I brought home chinese if you're hungry. I'm just going to hit the shower first. It is so ungodly hot out there..."

"Hey," Jessica said cheerily as walked over to the entrance of their home and took the takeout food. With a warm smile she leaned in to have a little kiss, then brought the things to the kitchen.

Marla shrugged out of her sweaty clothes and started the shower. She's a bit different today. Usually before I can even get into the shower, she's begging for a taste of me. And there was a deliberateness to her sunny disposition just now. She stepped into the shower and shut the shower door. Something is on her mind. She's probably been snooping through my things. Learning things...

Her shower finished, Marla strolled through the apartment, wrapping a towel around herself. She glanced at Jessica, who was already seated in the kitchen and getting started on a spring roll. Doesn't matter if she did or didn't learn anything about me... learn what I am. It's a tough pill to swallow, but she'll stand by me no matter what.

Marla approached Jessica from behind and placed her arms over her shoulders, embracing her warmly as she placed kisses on the fair skin of her neck, little whisps of hair tickling at her nose. "Do you still want to go out tonight, baby?" Marla waited for her to finish chewing, taking advantage of the view by having a good stare at the cleavage that bikini top offered.

Jessica took a moment to swallow before she spoke, "yes, definitely. I've been cooped up all alone in here... need to get out."

"Okay, great. I think we'll go down to King Street and have a fancy night. We can dress up and turn some heads, it'll be fun."

"Oooh, that sounds fun! Sure." Jessica loved their outings. On certain nights, the sun having set so it was tolerable to be outside, they would set out in Marla's convertible, dressed to the nines. With Marla's wealth and their beauty, they practically owned the town. The establishments they visited never carded Jessica, not expecting anyone of her age to be able to afford to be there, nor to look as mature and glamourous as she. They could have or do whatever they wanted.

Chapter 10

Once they were a couple drinks deep at a favourite club, the strange revelations Jessica had had in the apartment were of no concern to her. It was time for she, secure in the presence of her lover, to have some fun on the town.

Jessica purred into Marla's ear, a naughty hand grasping at her beneath the table of their booth.

"Mmh... Jessica, you bad girl... Please, save it for at home. We don't want to make a scene," Marla said as she pushed her hand away. The mere touch had her beginning to throb, her body eager to release its seed into her. It was a pleasure they had not yet had that day. The girl did tend to get a bit openly frisky when she drank, and Marla perished the thought of the exhibitionist impulses that might manifest should her young accomplice become fully intoxicated.

"Oh...? What if people found out that Marla Dennis has a huge dick? That her pretty little friend loves to suck it, and stroke it, until she cums, and cums..."

"Let's not find out," Marla said.

"Excuse me ladies," a server said as he set down a pair of cocktails on their table, leaning close so they could hear him over the loud music. "This next round is compliments of the two gentlemen at the bar."

"Oh? Wonderful," Marla responded.

Jessica tilted slightly, peering around the server to see who those men were. Two large blonde haired individuals, heavy set and sweating in their slacks and dress shirts, were casually leaning against the bar as they stared back. One of them grinned and cocked an eyebrow, the other raised his glass of beer. A group of similarly clad men were with them, chatting amongst themselves.

As the server left their table Marla nodded slightly to them, a courteous yet minimal acknowledgement before she turned back to Jessica. "That's nice of them. Anyway-"

"Those guys... I saw them at the Ariza club earlier tonight, watching us. I think they might be following us."

Marla shrugged as she took a sip of her new drink, nonchalant. "Yeah, I noticed too. Don't worry about it baby."

Yet worry Jessica did, for as Marla spoke the two blonde men parted their entourage and made their way over to their booth.

"Good evening ladies," began one of them. "Mind if we join you?" The other brother just beamed, a drip of sweat running off his temple as he openly eyed the two lovely women.

"Yes, we would mind. We prefer each others' presence exclusively," Marla said as she waved a dismissive hand.

"Hey," said the man as he set down his glass of beer and placed his fists on the table, "look here. We just bought you a round. The least you could do is oblige us with your fine company."

"That you did, and thank you very much," replied Marla politely, though her tone was firm. "But this is our night and we're not looking to make any new friends."

"Okay," he hissed, losing his cool, "do you know who we are? Who you're disrespecting?"

"No. Nor do I care. Please, leave us."

The man stared a moment, considering his next move, then picked up his beer and stepped back. "Whatever. Big mistake, bitch. C'mon Ross..." The two made their way back to the bar, the quieter one leering over his shoulder for one last look.

Jessica was quiet, her lightheartedness broken by the threatening exchange. She looked at Marla uneasily, who responded by pulling her closer.

"Oh come on darling! Bunch of ugly fools. Pay no mind, they can't harm us."

***

A drink or two later they settled their tab and got up to leave, ready to go home and indulge in their private pleasures. Arm in arm they exited the club and made their way through the dark parking lot to Marla's car.

"Well, look who it is."

"The pair of sluts who think they're too good for Ross and Dave Ward!"

Marla and Jessica turned to see the two heavyset men and their entourage stride into the light of a streetlamp.

"You made a big mistake, ladies. We could have all had a good time. But because of your blatant disrespect... it's only us who are going to be having any fun."

Marla assumed a firm stance. "Get to the car, darling." She passed her purse back to Jessica.

Two of the burlier members of their entourage were quickly approaching as Jessica retreated to safety.

"One more step," Marla spat venomously, "and you will sorely regret ever seeing us."

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
663 Followers