The Secret Minivan Sex Club Pt. 01

Story Info
I'm drawn into a wonderful secret world...
5.8k words
4.72
48.3k
144

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah, minivans. Most of the time they're a pain in the ass. They're really not cool to have to drive, usually in the way in traffic, cutting you off or almost running you over in the supermarket parking lots and other than the grandparents and mom's that drive them, are hated by most. Me? I used to be one of those haters but now, they're a window into a secret world I never knew existed. Take a look next time you see them, every 2 or 3 has that hot, stressed out looking mom in sports gear and a ponytail driving, trying to get to her next PTA meeting or appointment of some kind and some of them, well, let me start at the beginning.

"Fuck fuck fuck, I need to make a call dude, sorry," said my friend Cole as he looked for a place to pull over.

We had been friends from work for about 2 years, we were in his truck headed for the shooting range when he read a text at a stop light.

"Is something wrong?" I replied.

"Should be fine, gimme a sec. Hey, uh, this Cole, 14729, I was just paged but I need to make a change... Yes, I know and I'm sorry, I uh, may have a stand in, he's not initiated but I have time to brief and I trust him...I know but I got a girlfriend and forgot to remove myself from the list...Okay, I'll let you know in 5," said Cole then hung up his phone.

"What was that about?" I said, laughing.

"So uhm, you're still single right?"

"Yes, thanks for the painful reminder."

"I'm not teasing, when was last time you got laid?"

"This going somewhere or you just busting my balls?"

"I'm going to tell you something and offer an opportunity but I'll need an answer right away. I am, well, was, part of a secret sex club, I'm picked up by women in minivans, take care of their needs and they drop me off again. No strings, no questions, just sex."

"Single women with minivans?"

"No, mostly all married with husband consent, that's not your concern though, you won't know their real names, they won't have yours and is all very strictly controlled. I was paged by an Elise, short thin blonde who is pretty high strung at times but is fun, if you agree, she'll pick you up instead, she'll take you to her garage, roll out her camping mattress in the back of her van, fuck you then drop you off again. If she is happy with you, her approval will let you into the club and you can live this life."

"I still think you're yanking my chain man, this seems so far fetched."

"If it's true do you want it?"

"Fine but I swear, if Dave and the guys pull up and laugh at me I'll be pissed and you can fix your own computer."

"I'm not lying dude. Lemme call them back... Hey, my replacement will be there, I'll have him briefed and on time... Yes ma'am I understand that," said Cole then he hung up his phone again.

"So they'll accept someone different there?"

"Yea, I'm not the only one, just gps tagged as closest. Please listen to these instructions, no questions about her life or family, try and just speak when spoken to or answer her questions, most of them are pretty fussy, most want eaten first, all are tested clean and on birth control, I trust you're clean, can't catch anything from jerking off right?"

"Whatever, I still don't believe this is real."

"Dude, trust me. Keep an open mind and just please her, I swear you'll enjoy it."

"Fine, I'll play along."

"Okay, this is it, go stand over by the trash can, she'll say 'my winter orchid is in bloom', reply 'I prefer the summer ones myself' so she'll know. Do as she asks, have fun. Call me when you're done and I'll pick you up."

I got out of his truck and walked over to the trash can by the closed business and watched Cole drive away. No more than five minutes later a silver minivan pulled up, very pretty blonde driving. She rolled down her window and looked at me.

"So, my winter orchid is in bloom," She said.

"I prefer the summer ones myself Ma'am," I replied, my heard pounding in my chest.

"Get in, put your seat belt on and recline your seat all the way back."

I did as she said, wondering why at first.

"When I say, cover yourself up completely with that blanket at your feet, nosy bitch of a neighbor has been trying to catch me or something and I can't be bothered making something up. You're new aren't you, regular got a girlfriend or something they said?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Well, I was told you're not fully initiated, please me and I'll approve you, I'm an Elise which means I'm higher up and have influence. I get that you're nervous but your task is to give me pleasure, don't ask questions or fall in love and you'll do just fine," she said, already driving.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good, respect will get you far. Okay we're close, cover up and if you hear me talking to someone don't move or make a sound okay?"

I did as she said again and stayed still until she pulled the blanket off me. We'd pulled into a pretty spacious garage and the door closed behind us, Elise had me get out and I stood waiting as she opened the side door, put the one seat that was up into it's stow position and pulled a camping mattress from under another stow compartment and spread it out in the back. She then got out and quickly stripped off her yoga pants and sweatshirt leaving her naked and got on her back in the back of the van. I barely got the chance to register but she looked at me with a smile.

"Sweetie, you're here to fuck me, you can gaze at my little boobs when you're in me but strip and get in here," she said, still on her knees.

I stripped off in record time and was soon standing at the side of the van, my cock already hardening at the sight of her. She had me lay on my back and straddled my face then lowered her shaven pussy to my mouth. Thanks to an ex, I loved eating pussy and learned to be very good at it. I followed the queues from her moans and whimpers of pleasure and gave her my best effort, licking, tasting and exploring her beautiful pussy, her juices coating my tongue and flowing over my lips. She was soon almost chanting 'oh my god yes' then shuddered as her climax burned through her body. I kept licking, reaching up to hold on to her sexy ass until she climaxed a second time and only stopped when she climbed off me.

"Tha... that was wonderful," she gasped, still catching her breath.

"My ex loved being eaten, I really enjoy it," I replied.

"Mmm, good, you're already hard too. I'd like it hard from behind, I've had a rough couple of days and need to be filled."

Elise had me move then got on all fours, her ass was incredible and her glistening pussy looked so inviting. My cock was throbbing hard from eating her, I got behind her and lined up my cock with her pussy and slowly pushed inside, thrusting slowly to coat my cock in her juices until my balls were resting against her lips.

"Oh ffffffuck you're big, take it slow until I tell you," She gasped.

Her pussy felt as wonderful as she tasted, I did as she asked, giving her slow but deep thrusts until she told me harder. I held on to her waist and was soon slamming my cock into her, our bodies slapping together with each stroke. I knew I wasn't going to be able to last long but thankfully my tongue had her super sensitive and she was cumming almost every third thrust. I gasped that I was close, the news of which seemed to set her off again and I pushed in deep as my cock erupted, swelling as I pulsed my seed into her. She was cumming too, her pussy tightened as each wave hit her until we were both spent.

"On your back again sweetie," said Elise, still breathing hard from her orgasms.

I did as she said, she pulled a pack of baby wipes from the center console and gently wiped my cock then straddled my face again, looking down at me as I was forced to eat my cum that had started to dribble from her pussy.

"Sorry sweetie, that was quite the load you put in me, my panties wouldn't take all that," she said as I licked her.

I didn't care, my ex was just as kinky and I'd done it before, I made sure to lick her to orgasm before she got off me again. She sat against the other side door as she caught her breath, gazing at me as I caught mine, a soft smile on her face.

"I, fucking needed that. I'll let you catch your breath then you can get dressed, there's water in the fridge in the garage, grab me one too will you."

I got dressed, the whole time staring at her nice petite chest and was actually getting hard again by the time I pulled my pants on.

"My little boobs getting you hard again huh? Shame I have to get to my nail appointment or I'd take you again," Said Elise as she drank her water.

She got up and pulled her clothes on, put her hair into a ponytail and had the back of the van looking like normal in no time. She had me get in the passenger side with my seat back again, covered me up and once out her estate she pulled the blanket off and drove with all the windows down. She dropped me off at the same place and handed me a business card, told me to email the address on it with the code on the back and I'd get further instruction. I called Cole, he picked me up 10 minutes later.

"So I'm guessing by that shit eating grin on your face you believe me now?" He said with a smile.

"Yes, I had no idea," I replied.

"Few things we have to talk about. I have a girlfriend now so can't be part of the group anymore, I'd prefer she didn't find out about it but you have to keep this a secret man. You won't be able to recruit anyone, like ever so even boasting about it will get you kicked out. There may be members that you know, old teachers, neighbors but they will be Elise, Carla, Amy, Brandy or Denise, they are their kind of ranked names. The Elise you met today may be different from an Elise you meet next week but same rules apply to all of them. Did she give you a business card?"

"She did."

"Well good, that means she's approved you. Email her and you'll get instructions and a bunch of questions to answer, once you're done with that you'll be sent an app to install, again, tell nobody about this. I'm going to give you a heads up since she's going to page you eventually but one of our managers is an Elise, I'm not telling you who but just be prepared and enjoy it. This is likely the last time we'll talk about it too, in your email reply you'll get a link to answer any questions you still have but have fun my friend."

Cole dropped me off at my apartment, I showered and sat down at my computer and sent my code to the email. I read through it, was mostly about discretion, privacy, more discretion and some other rules I knew I wouldn't have a problem following. I answered all the health questions, checked maybe one or two boxes of things I wouldn't do and sent it off. A few minutes later I got a reply, it was just a link to an app that I promptly downloaded to my phone.

The following day I was drinking my coffee when my phone started buzzing, it was my 'personal invites' app (an app to help people find a computer repair person if I was ever asked) so I quickly showered and drove myself to the meeting spot, a coffee shop parking lot not too far from me. A black Honda minvan pulled up and an Asian lady was driving, she smiled, we exchanged code phrases and she invited me in.

"My husband is home sick so we can't go to my house but I know of a nice secluded park," she said once we'd set off.

"Okay," I replied.

"You're new aren't you, Elise said we just got a replacement. How many have you met?"

"You are my 2nd Ma'am."

"Oh awesome. You can call me Carla but you're not really here to chat. Oh good, is empty, sometimes there's other cars just down here but I've not seen any, means I don't need to be quiet and I need my release."

Carla pulled behind some trees just off the road and climbed over the center console to the back. Like Elise she made quick work of the seats and had her roll out mattress ready for us in no time. She opened the side door and told me to strip, leave my clothes on the seat and join her. She was naked by the time I was, she laid on her back and smiled at me, she was sexy, small but pert breasts and a very nice shaven pussy.

"You can eat me first then I'm going to ride you," she said, rubbing her pussy.

I got between her legs and started to lick her, her pussy was beautiful, her darker lips hiding her pink center but she tasted amazing. I listened for her moans but I explored her pussy for a little then focused on making her cum, steadily licking closer to her clit. She gasped in pleasure as I rasped it with my hardened tongue, not stopping until she shuddered and moaned that she was cumming. She pushed my head away then knelt to the side and told me to get on my back, I did as she said and watched her straddle me.

"Oh good, you like eating pussy huh, you will come to see most of us won't be sucking your cock, if you can get hard without that you'll do well," she said as she lowered herself onto my cock.

"I love eating pussy," I replied as she took more of me inside her.

"No more talking dirty slut boy, let me enjoy my cock."

I always took ages to cum being ridden, Carla's pussy felt amazing and she was soon bouncing away like there was no tomorrow. She came quite a few times, her hair matted to her face with sweat, her body glistening with it too.

"Y...you haven't cum, is my pussy not tight enough for you slut boy?" she gasped.

"I take ages to cum this way Ma'am," I replied.

Carla slapped me on my cheek.

"Well get behind me and cum."

I was a little stunned by her slapping me but I didn't let if phase me, she got up onto all fours and after briefly admiring her fantastic ass I pushed my cock inside her and held her hips as I fucked her. I didn't last long, she felt exquisite and I was already close, I pushed deep into her and quietly groaned as I sprayed my seed into her. We collapsed together when we were both spent, she stared at me as we caught our breath.

"You wore me out, I'll remember that next time," she said then got up and straddled my face.

I knew what was expected of me, I cleaned the mess I left in her then watched as she gently cleaned my cock with baby wipes.

"I think I'm going to choose you for my promotion ceremony, I'll tell Elise. I'm a sweaty mess, can I use your shower? There won't be any sex, I just need to wash," She said once we were dressed and sitting back in her re assembled van.

"Uh, sure."

She meant what she said, I gave her a towel once we were back at my place, she showered, dressed then left after a quick peck on the cheek.

As the weeks went on I got to meet more of the women, I had a constant smile on my face from being summoned by sexy women who just wanted to use me for sex. I noticed they all seemed similar in build and after a very satisfying session with an Amy, I decided to ask about it. She was laying with her head on my chest, catching her breath from our second romp.

"Why do you ask sweetie, prefer something else?" she replied.

"No, is not that, every woman I've met has been very beautiful and sexy but just, I don't know, is like you're all a type."

Amy laughed.

"I'll tell you this but don't you dare tell any of the others I did. Volleyball sweetie, pretty much all of us were on the college volleyball team at one point and usually recruited from our sorority. We pay a very small monthly due for the app's upkeep and take part in the ceremonies but other than that we're all just independent members. Are you having fun?"

"Very much, I've never been so happy."

"I'll tell you this too, most of the women won't talk this freely, mostly to stop catching feelings or something but I know this is just sex, I'm very happily married to a man who can't keep up with me and has given me permission to use the service."

"May I ask a different question?"

"Of course."

"A Carla told me she was going to pick me for her promotion ceremony, what is that?"

"Oooh, that I'm not spoiling for you, you'll just have to trust me that it will be the hottest thing you'll have ever done and you'll enjoy it."

"Okay."

"You're seriously ready to go again?" She said with a smile, she'd been toying with my cock and I was hard again.

"Well, you're like really hot," I replied.

"Flattery will get you nowhere with most of us my dear, but I'm not like them other girls. Fuck me like the naughty girl I am." She said with a mock sultry accent then got up on all fours.

Amy was as hot as I told her she was, she had slightly bigger breasts but otherwise had the same amazing bodies as the other women, complete with an amazing ass. I held on to her hips as I fucked her for the third time that morning and managed to make her cum twice before I sprayed what was left in my poor balls into her pussy. She didn't make me eat her afterwards like all the other women had but she gently wiped my cock clean when we were done. After we dressed she drove me back to the meeting point, she squeezed my leg before I got out.

"Until next time lover boy, you were fun," she said then drove off.

Later that week I stood waiting for my pickup when a SUV pulled up, I'd been told that membership relied on having a minivan but the page had me waiting and the vehicle was on time. To my shock too, a man was driving, I was not against guy on guy stuff but nothing was ever said about gay sex. A guy about 50 rolled his window down and gave the correct code phrase.

"Look, I know but you're to meet an Elise, her stupid sister wrecked her van this morning and she's stressed to fuck, I can't calm her down so I got permission to pick you up in this. Your worried look says you were expecting me to ask to suck my cock or something but I'll explain more on the way," he said.

Despite my better judgement I got in the car.

"So, I'd probably be able to calm her myself but my secretary drains me daily, my wife thinks my heart medication is what's leaving me with no energy but she's a trophy wife and to be honest I prefer fucking my frumpy secretary. When she found this group I bought her the minivan myself, I don't get in the way of her enjoyment as long as she's coming home to me every night or is there to make me look good at my many boring company meetings," he said as we drove off.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to look so shocked, I was just surprised," I replied.

"You're fine and you don't need to be demure with me, I'm not in the club, just give her a good fucking so I don't need to give her a Valium or something," he said with a laugh.

We pulled into the garage of a really nice house, in the next bay was what was left of their van, it was a mess. A woman was waiting at the entrance to the house, she was just dressed in a silk robe but she was really pretty.

"As you can see my stupid bitch sister has fucking RUINED my van, she's fine but how the fuck am I supposed to live with no car? Don't answer that, my husband said the insurance will take care of it, I'm just super stressed," said, or rather, ranted Elise.

"I'll be back around one, text me if you need longer honey," said the man.

"Sorry, I've been insufferable, I'm so sorry, I love you," she said, hugging the man.

"Go play with your toy, I'm going to see Chuck's new rifle." He said then got back in the car.

"I hope you're as good as Elise told me you were, I had to get special permission to get you without my van," she said.

"I love to please Ma'am," I replied.

"Good, lets go, I need it bad."

This Elise was easily the most beautiful woman I'd met so far, she was like a model, fuller breasts than most of the others but really was stunning. I could feel my cock stirring in my shorts at the prospect of getting to please her. She led me to what looked like a guest room and immediately dropped her robe to the floor and pulled the comforter back on the bed and got up on her knees.

Her robe really hid her full beauty, she clearly worked out a lot and her body was perfect. I was hard by the time I had my clothes off.

12