The Secret Pt. 03

Story Info
Fantasy becomes reality.
3.8k words
4.73
9.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello! Thanks for reading! This is the third part of a series, and probably won't make much sense without having read Parts 1 and 2. I hope you enjoy! I would love feedback about the direction of the story.

Part 3

Kailey sighed and flopped backward onto Jessie's bed with a dramatic sigh.

"Fiiiiine, have fun without me then!" She said with mock outrage.

Jessie had made plans for the evening with a guy she'd been talking to for a few weeks now, and Kailey was dreading going back to her parents' house, even if just for one night. Now that she was an adult, she avoided her own family even more than she had while growing up.

Jessie met Kailey's eyes in the full length mirror as she applied mascara. "You could always stay here, ya know. My dad won't care, he practically thinks of you as his daughter, too," she explained with a shrug.

Kailey didn't say anything, but smirked a little. She wasn't so sure he thought of her as a daughter anymore... but maybe that was ok. She certainly wasn't thinking about him as a Dad lately.

"Yeah... true. I mean, I'll just stay in your room anyway. He won't even know I'm here," she said with an inward smile. Unless I make sure he knows I'm here.

---

Construction was back-breaking work, but it didn't often occupy the mind as much as one might like. At least, not after you'd been doing it as long as Liam had. He had tried to get lost in his work, to drive the events (both real and imagined) of Saturday night from his mind, but his work was too much muscle memory at this point.

He simply had to let the thoughts come, and come they did. Kailey, spread before him on the kitchen counter, the room filled with the scent of her. Kailey, in the bathroom, masturbating while he stood outside listening. At this point, he stopped trying to push the barrage of images away, and focused instead on tiring himself out so completely that he'd be sure to sleep dreamlessly.

When 5 o'clock hit, and his crew began packing up their tools and calling out their goodbyes, Liam waved them all off and then puttered around the job site, cleaning up and making sure everything was in order for the next day. But ultimately, there wasn't much to do, and daylight was fading quickly, so Liam reluctantly packed up and headed home.

One thought perked him up as he drove the familiar route: he had the house to himself tonight. Jessie had a date with a new guy she'd met on Bumble (What the fuck is Bumble? He'd asked her. She'd just rolled her eyes in response and told him to "Google it". Liam wondered if he even spoke English anymore). He supposed Kailey would head back to her parents, although he knew it wasn't her favorite place to spend time. Their marriage was strained, had really always been, and their relationship with Kailey was almost nonexistent. It was one of the many reasons he had never complained about how much time she spent at his and Jessie's house growing up. He was glad she felt safe with him. Don't fuck that up, asshole, his brain whispered.

"I won't," he spoke aloud to himself in the car, as if saying the words out loud, even with no one around to hear them, would make it more true.

---

After Jessie left, Kailey wandered around the familiar house absentmindedly. She didn't have a particular destination in mind, but without thinking, she found herself back in the basement. Everything looked the same as it had the other night, but Kailey felt differently. She knew about the toy, and about the porn starring her lookalike, and the knowledge of those two things changed how she felt about the place, and about her friend's Dad.

She wondered what would happen if he found her down here naked. Would he actually fuck me? The thought set her nerves alight and once again, she was desperately horny. She decided it was time to find out.

---

Liam walked in the door, opened his mouth to shout his usual "I'm home!" and then closed it abruptly, reminding himself that he was quite alone tonight. He sighed, a deep, relieved sigh, and headed straight for the shower, where he stood under the hot spray and let himself relax completely.

His mind wandered back to Kaliey as he lathered his body under the hot spray of water. He wanted to stop thinking about her, truly, but it seemed that his thoughts had been utterly hijacked by his dick, which was hard and throbbing once again. He rushed through his routine, shampooing and lathering and rinsing at top speed so that he could spend the rest of his evening alone with his favorite Kailey-lookalike porn star and his fleshlight. He told himself this would be the last time. He was going to enjoy this, and then delete the video and force himself out of this inappropriate (and dead-end) obsession.

Liam's dick was still semi-hard as he headed toward the basement fifteen minutes later, in anticipation of the good time he was about to have.

He had no idea it was going to be better than his wildest dreams could have foretold.

--

Kailey lost track of how long she sat in her best friend's Dad's favorite chair, playing with her pussy. She hadn't let herself cum, so perhaps the frustration of edging and denial warped her sense of time, but it seemed like forever. Based on the pool of sticky wetness that had formed under her, and the way her smooth, pink pussy lips were swollen and engorged, the way her clit was hard and aching to the point of peeking out of its hood, it had been at least three hours.

She was lost completely in a haze of arousal, her own scent intoxicating her and driving her to continue teasing herself. All her thoughts were of what would happen if she was caught by the object of her lust - Liam. Her best friend's Dad. The only guy who had been a constant positive influence in her life. She had always thought of him like a second father, and a much better one than the one life had stuck her with, but now she wanted him to be more than that. She wanted him to fuck her, teach her how to pleasure a real man, give her what she knew none of the boys her age could.

As she watched the porn scene featuring her lookalike on repeat, she imagined acting it out with Liam. Letting him kiss and lick her ass and pussy until she was ready for his big dick. Gazing up into his eyes while sucking him off. Bending over the very chair she was in now, begging him to fill her with his cum. God, she was so close. Her fingers traced the edges of her swollen, slippery pussy lips. She sank her middle finger into her eager hole and moaned. "Oh, fuck, Liam," she whispered to the dark basement. Saying his name out loud made it feel more real. She added another finger and plunged into herself harder and deeper this time.

"God, I wish you were here to suck on my nipples," she panted, fumbling with her shirt, pulling her tits out so she could use her other hand to caress them and pretend it was his tongue teasing her nipple to hardness. "Yes, just like that," she whimpered. She was getting close to cumming and she wasn't sure if she would be able to hold back this time.

--

Before he even reached the stairs, Liam had the sudden, overwhelming sense that he was not alone in his home. His feeling was confirmed when he opened the door that led to the basement. First he heard the familiar sound of his favorite porn scene. He would have known it anywhere - the panting and slapping of skin on skin, and the gentle giggles of his favorite lookalike.

Once he began to descend the staircase, however, he heard more. Wet sounds, murmurs, sighs... a whimper that sounded like his name.

He crept slowly down, his pulse quickening and his cock stiffening with every step. Is this really happening? It can't be...

--

Kailey was just about to cum when she heard the squeak of the last stair and realized she was no longer alone. She pulled her fingers from her pussy and yanked her shirt down while scrambling to sit up and grab the remote. "Shit, fuck, what time is it!?" she cursed to herself. She could feel her cheeks growing hot and her heartbeat racing as embarrassment and shame crashed over her.

"Kailey..." Liam said softly from the doorway.

There was no use in denying it or lying. She had been caught red-handed. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to steady herself.

"I'm so sorry...Li... I mean, Mr. Murphy. I just... Jessie went on a date and I didn't wanna go home, and I was bored... then I just lost...lost track of time," she said in one breath, unable to meet his eyes.

Liam was surprisingly calm now. It seemed that the perfect path had been laid before him, and all he had to do was put one foot in front of the other and follow it where it led. There was nothing wrong with this, after all. Kailey was an adult, was not related to him, and obviously wanted him as badly as he wanted her. He could smell her desire in the air of the cool basement - she had been playing with her pussy and thinking about him, had been fantasizing about reenacting the porn scene with him. Well, she would get her wish. And he would get his, too.

"Kailey," he repeated calmly, "it's ok. You didn't do anything wrong, and it's really no big deal."

Kailey exhaled and bit her lip. She tilted her head up and finally met Liam's eyes. He saw shame reflected in them, but also a glimmer of desire.

"But it is wrong... I mean, you're practically like a Dad to me," she said.

"In some ways, sure, but I'm not actually your Dad. And you are a grown woman," Liam replied. "I think we are both aware of the fact that there's been some... tension between us these last few days." His cock twitched in his sweatpants, as if to drive the point home. He didn't miss the fact that Kailey's eyes followed the movement, too.

"Would you like to help me with that?" He said, acknowledging her interest.

Kailey licked her lips. She had to admit that she wasn't as reluctant as she seemed, and the fact that he wanted her as badly as she did was a huge turn-on. She thought about his comment and suddenly a question formed.

"Wait... did you, um... hear me the other night? In the bathroom?"

Liam's hand drifted toward the waistband of his sweats. He slipped his hand underneath and grasped his erection. He met Kailey's eyes and lifted an eyebrow. "What do you think?"

Kailey gasped at the admission. "So you must have heard me when I was watching you, just before that?" She was almost more embarrassed about that than being discovered masturbating.

He nodded. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you, Kailey. Ever since I found that porn scene, I've fantasized about fucking you," Liam said.

It seemed that all of Kailey's blood was rushing back to her pussy now, and she shifted in the chair, trying to quell the ache between her legs. She wasn't sure what to do next, how to proceed. She needn't have worried - Liam knew exactly what he wanted.

"Take off your shirt," he practically growled. His cock was aching so badly he thought it might explode. He licked his lips as he watched his daughter's best friend grasp the hem of her t-shirt and lift it up over her head, exposing her huge, perfect tits, and the most delicious-looking nipples he'd ever seen. She was better than anything or anyone his imagination could've dreamed up. He groaned at the sight of her and had to move his hand away from his cock - he was worried he wouldn't be able to keep himself from just jacking off to her tits right then and there.

"Goddamn," he moaned, and he quickly shucked off his pants and shirt. They were both naked now, Kailey still seated in his chair, and Liam standing between her and the TV. He wanted to see and taste every inch of her. There was plenty of time, though, and he wanted to savor every moment of his fantasy.

Kailey was shocked when Liam suddenly stripped, but not disappointed in the least. His cock was thick and hard, the engorged head almost purple. She desperately wanted to lean forward and lick it, but she was rooted to the spot, every nerve in her body tingling and on edge. She found she wanted to wait and see what he would do and say rather than try and take any sort of control for herself. She reveled in bringing a fantasy to life for him, and wanted to be perfect.

"You've been here a while, haven't you, Kailey?" Liam said softly. He could see a glistening mess of girlcum under her on his leather chair. He wanted to lick it up. "What have you been doing? Tell me all about it, and play with yourself for me while you do." He began to stroke his cock, slowly and deliberately, while he watched her.

Kailey's eyes widened at his words and she felt her nipples harden. She had never masturbated in front of someone else - at least not knowingly. The idea of it was so dirty, but equally arousing. She readjusted herself in the chair, draping her legs over the arms, spreading herself wide open for Liam. She began to tell him what she had been doing all day, not missing any details, all while she teased her puffy nipples until they were swollen and aching to be sucked.

Liam listened intently to every word and watched every movement Kailey made. She loved playing with her nipples, he noticed, and her pussy became wetter and more swollen as she continued, despite never touching herself there. He wanted to see her play with her clit and fuck her tight little hole. "Kailey, touch your pussy," he said. His voice was hoarse with desire. He didn't know how much longer he could keep himself on the edge like this.

"Yes, Sir," she breathed. His cock jumped and leaked at the term. Sir. He liked that. Her hands left her perfect breasts and slid down her plump tummy and over her fat, shaved mound until they found her pussy. She spread her puffy inner lips with her left hand and used her right to dip a finger in her hole. It came back out covered in her juices, which she then used to swirl around her clit. "Ohmygod," she moaned. Her eyes rolled back and her lips parted.

He couldn't take it anymore. All the restraint he had shown until this point utterly collapsed at this vision. She was spread open in front of him, dripping her juices onto his favorite chair, and Liam found it impossible to stop himself from doing what he'd been dreaming about for far too long.

In an instant he was on his knees in front of her, pushing her hands out of his way, slipping an arm under each of her legs and clamping down so that her pussy was held fast in front of his face. Kailey let out a little cry of surprise that turned into a deep moan as Liam's tongue made contact with her slit.

He lapped at her pussy like a man depraved, spreading her open with his big, rough hands and plunging his tongue into her fuckhole. He moaned when he tasted her, swirling her juices on his tongue and flicking her clit until she cried out and writhed beneath him. Soon she was bucking her hips so hard that he merely held her legs and kept his tongue rigid, while she humped against it, chasing her orgasm. "Oh, fuck," she panted, "Fuck me, please, I'm gonna cum," she begged. He was more than happy to oblige, but he wasn't quite ready for the main event.

"I'm gonna finger-fuck your sweet little cunt, will that do it? Want my fingers inside you while you cum on my tongue?" Liam asked.

Kailey groaned and nodded frantically. "Yes... I just need something inside me..." she said desperately.

Liam carefully inserted one of his thick fingers. Her pussy was incredibly wet, so it slid in easily, but she was so swollen with arousal that it was still a tight fit. He loved the sight of her little pink hole stretched around his finger - he wondered what it would look like stretched around his cock. I'll soon find out, he thought with a smile.

Kailey was bucking against his hand, sucking his finger deeper, whimpering and moaning like a bitch in heat. Still smiling to himself, Liam lowered his head and continued lapping at her clit, pumping his finger into her at the same time. She was so close to cumming, he could feel it building, could sense the way her muscles tensed. He wanted her orgasm, needed it more than oxygen. "Cum for me, baby," he said, and she did. He pussy spasmed wildly around his finger and her clit jumped and throbbed on his tongue. She gushed a little and he gently removed his finger, watching as her hole leaked more milky, sticky girlcum onto the chair below her.

She was glistening with sweat now, and panting heavily, gazing at him in amazement. No one had ever made her cum like that.

There was no time to rest in the afterglow, though, because Liam couldn't hold back from taking his pleasure now. His dick was about to jump off his body if he didn't give it some release. He wanted to plunge right into her needy little cunt, but he knew he had to try her mouth first.

"Kailey, on your knees," he said simply, standing up and grabbing her firmly but gently by the hair. She looked a bit shocked but complied without complaint, settling herself on her knees in front of him, his engorged cock mere inches from her face.

"You ever sucked dick before, baby?" He asked gently. Kailey nodded. "How 'bout one this big?" he added with a crooked smile. This time, to his satisfaction, she shook her head and licked her lips.

"It's ok if you gag a little, just try to take it all," he said, guiding her head toward his eagerly waiting cock. She opened her mouth and pushed forward, taking all of him in one motion, to both of their surprise. His jaw went slack and he gasped for air as she began bobbing her head up and down, taking his entire length in and out of her perfect mouth.

"Jesus Christ, you're a natural," he said, his voice low and awed with wonder. She was better than he had imagined in every single way.

Kailey had only sucked one dick before this, and it hadn't been nearly as thick, but she had loved every minute. She loved the taste, the smell, the overwhelming sensations... sucking Liam's dick had her pussy tingling again, even after the earth-shattering climax she had just experienced from his expert tongue and fingers. She kept sucking him, looking up into his eyes as she swallowed every inch, but allowed her left hand (the one that wasn't wrapped around the base of Liam's cock) to wander down to her slit and circle her clit again.

"Fuck, Kailey, I am gonna cum down your throat if you keep that up!" Liam gasped. "And as appealing as that sounds, I want my first load in your pussy."

With that, he pulled her up onto her feet and twirled her around so that she faced the chair. She gave a little gasp of surprise when he pushed her shoulders forward. "Put your knees on the chair and put your ass in the air for me," he instructed, and Kailey obliged readily. Exactly how I imagined... Kailey thought to herself.

Liam wished he had a camera - he wanted to remember this sight forever. Kailey's perfectly round ass in the air, her wet little pussy peeking out from between her thick thighs, inviting him to fuck her. Nothing would have been able to hold him back at this point. He positioned himself behind her and held her hip with one hand, the other hand guiding his cock to her waiting entrance. She moaned as he filled her slowly, until his pelvic bone was pressed against her fat ass and he was buried in her as far as he could go. He stood still for a moment, savoring the wetness and warmth of her, then began to pull slowly out. He watched as his dick came out of her, inch by inch, slick and shiny with her juices. Her pussy was stretched as far as it could go, the tight ring desperately trying to suck him back in as he pulled out.

He was trying to stay in control, to keep himself from simply pounding her until he came, but, as if she had read his mind, Kailey turned and looked over her shoulder with a smirk: "Fuck me hard, please...sir," she said meekly. Liam groaned and grabbed Kailey's hips tightly, holding her firmly in place.

12