The Secret Rendevous

Story Info
A secret rendevous.
2.2k words
4.39
1.3k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long, hard cold day, I was glad to get home especially with the hard cold wind and so wet whipping rain and I had forgot my umbrella. I walked through the busy streets of the city, alive due to hustle, bustle of people heading home or to work, or to somewhere they didn't want other people to know about.

The blinking neon street signs split the night like lighting, selling their wares, their bodies and even their souls if they could, for just a small fee. The rain was hard and merciless and the windy was torment. I pulled my collar to the wind and rain with little resistance or relief.

"Fuck it!" I muttered, crossed the busy street, dodging cars, and buses like Frantic Frogger, and pushed open the door to Jimmies.

If you like atmosphere Jimmies certainly has one. Darkly lit, Smokey, mysterious with the usually long bar along one side with stools in random positions, Like Pawns in a well-established Chess game. With small, even darker / secret alcoves where you can sit and watch the world go by without being noticed. I nodded at Jimmie as I entered and by the time, I took my coat off, hung it on the rack and sat down, my drink was waiting for me in my usually spot at the bar.

I saluted Jimmie with my glass and drowned the tumbler, before ordering another. I could feel the warm sensation hit my throat and stomach as it flowed down. This one I took slower, like a virgin on her first time, would slowly go down on her first hard cock.

Sitting back, I took in the room. The old and faithful music box played out old and faithful music much older than some of the drinkers in the room. The alcoves were empty apart from the last on the right and the furthest from the exit.

This one had a solemn women drinker. Cradling her glass like it was the last drink in the world. She sat hunched forward, in silence. Almost like a religious icon in the city cathedral, apart from every now and again she would bring her hand up to her mouth, breathe in as her cigarette glowed red then slowly and melancholy breathe out as the smoke drifted from her mouth and up to the overhead light shade. I could tell she did not get any emotions or enjoyment from this and seemed to be more out of habit and addiction, then a new smoker.

I did not realise, but as I looked over, she lifted her head and had locked eyes on me. In this moment I could see a look of confusion, then a look of amusement as she, so I felt, looked straight through me. Then she focused on my eyes. A brief smile ghosted her lips then appeared to vanish as quick as it came, hopefully not forever.

She drowned her drink and raised the empty glass at me. I understood the sign, asked Jimmie to pour the drinks and took them over to her alcove in the corner. I placed her drink in front of her as she stubbed out her cigarette and then with her hand gestured, I sat opposite her at the table.

She fiddled in her fake designer bag in her lap and produced a crumpled pack of cigarettes. She put one to her mouth, offered me one across the table, I took it and put it in my shirt top pocket for later. I flicked open my old and faithful Zippo which sparked on the first click and lit her cigarette. Under the dimly light of the alcove, her end glowed and then a slow cloud of smoke reached up to the shade to tease and play around the light.

She drowned her drink, shudder as it hit the back of her throat, then her stomach, in an all too familiar reaction and then leant back, looking at my face.

I scanned her face as she was struggling to focus on mine. "Not her first drink tonight." I thought to myself. I would say mid 40's and very attractive, soft light brown eyes, shoulder length hair. Minimal makeup but lipstick and matching coloured nail varnish.

She appeared dressed for the weather, heavy warm overcoat, yet unbuttoned, exposed a low-cut red dress, her neckline exposed and a neck naked of jewellery. Her breasts were mostly hidden, apart from the V shape they made when in a too tight, uplifting bra, threatening to pop out at any time.

And as her bottom half was hiding under the table I could only imagine how far or rather how short the dress was. She let a small smile crossed her lips as though she could read my mind.

"So, you like?" she asked, taking another drag of her cigarette before killing it in the near full ashtray.

I blushed, as though she had read my mind. "Yes... hmm, sorry for staring, nice dress."

She raised her glass for a recognition of the compliment, as I drowned my shot and silently acknowledged to Jimmie for two of the same.

"Married?" she asked.

"Yes, you?"

"Yes, 12 years today."

"Happy anniversary, nice place to celebrate."

"Thank you, it's the first place we met, this very booth."

"Nice." I replied, as Jimmie brought the drinks over. I paid with crumbled bills and told him to keep the change. He smiled at both of us as she winked and smile back at him.

"Just popped in to celebrate, before I go home and wait for him to lave work."

She took her drink, this time sipped it through soft, Rosey red lips. Her lipstick leaving their claim on the rim of her glass.

"Her face warmed as the drink hit the spot." She reached inside her purse, for her cigarette packet, but it slipped between her fingers, and under the table. I heard it hit the floor.

"Here let me?" I offered. Getting up and crawling under the table.

There was a minimal amount of light shining under the table, so it took a bit of time to find them. Looking up, I could see my ideas were confirmed as I glimpsed just how short her red dress was. It barely covered her thighs, and she was clearly not expecting anyone to see she had her knees apart and thighs open in a relaxed posture and her pink panty covered pussy was glimpsing out from between. I banged my head as I quickly got up, blushing and now conscious of my cock stirring in my trousers.

I put her packet on the table.

"Thank you for fetching them. You liked my underwear as well?"

"Damm, you are upfront" I exclaimed, blushing.

"Well if I know men, it's any chance for a quick peek." She winked and wrinkled up her cute nose. It was then I saw the playful nature in her light brown shining eyes, and she lightly tussled her long black hair back off her shoulders.

She laughed, slide her hands under the table and fiddled, fidgeted for a few minutes, before gesturing me to put my hands under neath the table. I reached under as I felt she was placing something soft and warm into my hands. My imagination filled the gaps to my slow logical, as I blushed. She smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"Pressie for you to remember me by." She smirked. I quickly put her panties into my coat pocket as she presented me another cigarette to light.

I lit two, returned one back to her and took a drag on mine. I think the smoke, nicotine, low lighting, and the alcohol took an effect on me as I sat back relaxed and watched her take a long drag on her cigarette. She winked at me and smiled; I smiled back. We sat in silence for a few minutes, oblivious of the small bar around us, and the big world, around the small bar.

She stood up and moved out the booth. "Topping up my cigarettes and need to powder my nose." She whispered.

She left the bar to go out back. As I watched her go, I was shamefully blessed that her long warm coat had covered her low cut, high hemmed dress, as I imagined her pussy, slowly rubbing between her groin as she walked. She turned and caught me daydreaming, watching her ass walk away. She scowled and then laughed, beckoning me to the back.

I followed and caught up with her at the bathroom door. She gave me two bills.

"Get my fags for me from the machine please." I went to the machine as she went into the bathroom.

The machine was faulty so had to go back to the bar, as I returned to the bathroom door she was waiting near the dispensary.

"Sorry, machine was faulty." I exclaimed, giving her the new sealed pack.

She took them, nodded, put them in her purse. She started to gently push me through the bathroom door. Thank God it was empty as I was forced backwards into the Female bathroom. She pushed me back, further until I felt the sink top hit the back of my lower back.

She grabbed my face and started to kiss my mouth hungrily, sliding her tongue between my lips, my teeth and flicked my tongue, the top of my mouth and the back of the teeth. She grabbed me by the front of my jumper, spun me round and pulled me closer to her as she backed to the sink unit. Stopping only to sit on the work top. She pulled me in close, parted her knees and thighs and thrusted my groin to her exposed groin.

She groaned as I leant in, kissed her lips, her face, and her neck, but judging by the touch of her hand on the back of my she wanted me lower. I leaned further down, kisses her breasts through her dress and bra, cupped them as I stroked her covered nipples. This was not enough, she wanted me lower. Gently guiding my head, I knelt until my face was close to her groin, she pulled my face closer, and I felt my lips touch her pussy lips as she groined and thrusted her hips forward.

"SUCK IT!", She ordered.

I obliged and began to gently suck her pussy, she responded with more soft groans, my gentle thrusting of her hips as she held my face tight in both her hands. I suckled then kissed her pussy, before gently flicking my tongue, separating her pussy lips. She jerked with pleasure as I Slid my tongue gently inside, teasing her clit.

"Oh yes, yesss, yesss." She chanted pulling my face closer.

I started to flick my tongue, deeper and faster against her clit, rubbing rhythmically to her hips jerking thrusting and forth. Faster and harder. Faster and harder. I could feel the sweat on my forehead, dripping into the sweat of her thighs, her groin and the juices from her wet, hot pussy and harden clit. I sensed a change in her posture, her legs clasping together, tighter then relaxed, her hips thrusting more, her upper body tensing as she arched back until......she orgasmed, her pussy tightened around my tongue then I felt her body jerk as she climaxed hard.

"FUUUUUCCKKK!" She exclaimed.

Holding my head tight as I gently sucked and kissed her clit, her pussy, until she became too sensitive and pushed my head away. I was hot, sweat and panting as I watched her. She was panting, her legs, thighs, groin, and pussy glistening in balls of sweat as she composed herself.

"Here, you slut." She spoke. Taking a twenty out of her purse, she pushed it in my hand.

"Fuck off, before I shout Jimmie and get the cops."

I suddenly realised I had been set up. I adjusted my clothes and walked out the bathroom as she was straightening her clothes, her hair and makeup in the mirror, oblivious I had left.

Grabbing my coat on the way out, a brief tense bye acknowledgement to Jimmie, I walked out and was hit by the storm face on. My coat was soaked by the time I got to the end of the street. I was not ready to go home, to many images, to many thoughts so I walked. Time crawled on as I walked the alleyways. Few and fewer people were around as the night crawled onto early morning, then as the sun threatened to break the dark, I reached home.

Unlocking the front door, I walked in and quickly, silently shut the door behind me. Creeping up stairs, I slowly entered the bedroom, only to find my wife was awake, reading. The bedside night sliced through the dark of the room. She looked up.

"Where've you been?"

"Sorry, lost track of time." I replied.

"You looked soaked, get undressed and come to bed."

I went into the bathroom, stripped, and put my wet clothes in the hamper. Putting on short and t-shirt, I went back into the bedroom, as I got hit in the face by a flying, low-cut, high hem red dress.

"You slut! Give my twenty bank and put my panties in the hamper with my dress for washing." I smiled.

"OH, and happy anniversary, I enjoyed your gift." She said, grabbing me tightly and pulling me down on the bed into her arms and heaven. I was happy.