The Secret Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nodding at her he says, "Yes, I would agree it is. To me it sounds like you are more of an exhibitionist than a nudist. One has led to the other. I would also say you are in the early stages and still feeling things out. I don't think you are a nudist, it's just a means to an end."

"Alternative theory: You can be both. You can be more comfortable with nudity and simply have an exhibitionist fetish."

"Does the label bother you?" He inquires.

"In the real world I don't find labels helpful. In the context of this conversation though, exhibitionism is all about sex and kink. Nudism isn't."

He feels the subtle shift in her tone and body language. A few moments ago she might have considered doing 'something' with him, but now the moment has passed. His mind struggles to try to find some way to rekindle that particular part of their conversation. However, as he can find no way to do so, the silence between them grows, as does the awkwardness.

"I'm going to go to sleep. Night." She declares with some finality.

Without waiting for his response she clambers out of her window into the dark shadow of her bedroom and closes the window. Then she covers the window, completing the act of blocking him out with the barrier.

He slowly crawls out of his window and sighs. His erection is still prominent but fading. He mentally berates himself for missing out on the opportunity to do 'something' with her. Then he tells himself he shouldn't even be thinking of her in that way, due to her age. As if he would ever have a chance to do anything with her. She is simply talking to him about a problem she has. He is nothing more than a sounding board for her. She was never hinting at including him in her fantasies or desires, he was just too horny to see the truth.

Gary lies back in his bed, depressed and frustrated. He really wanted to 'get off' and feel better, especially with her. It was so futile and ridiculous to even hope for the prospect and he knows better. Well, she will probably not speak to him again, so he will not have to worry about it. As his body relaxes and he feels sleep approaching he wonders again, why can't I get a damn ceiling fan in here?

*****

The next night Gary doesn't even bother to open his window. He pointedly leaves it closed. Instead he focuses his attention on his laptop and the porn video playing on it. He strokes himself slowly, enjoying the feel of skin against skin. He only does the bare minimum to keep his cock hard and fully aroused. He wants to find just the right video to jerk-off to.

He closes the video and selects another. He has watched most of these and they either don't interest him or they aren't new. He enjoys a believable storyline, which is next to impossible to find, and good actors, which is also next to impossible to find. When he does find a video meeting that criteria he is disappointed because the woman involved has a small chest. He doesn't understand how so many flat-chested women are in porn. Aren't pornstars supposed to have big tits?

As his frustration builds and more time passes he resigns himself to rewatch a video of a big-breasted woman who he has seen many times. He imagines himself as the man she is fucking in the video and strokes himself harder and faster. He feels his orgasm build and very quickly his cock explodes with cum. The first load streams across the tissue he has placed on his stomach. Gripping hard and stroking again, he spurts out a few more thick droplets of his seed. His voice groans and moans deeply with each release. He allows the pleasure to fill his body as he milks his cock to completion.

Panting to his exertions he folds the tissue up a few times and places it under the head of his cock so as it recedes the residual droplets will leak out onto the tissue. He closes his eyes and relaxes as the waves of pleasure ebb and sway throughout his body. Feeling much better and much more content he squeezes out the last of his cum from his cock and then stands shakily to walk to the bathroom and toss the tissue in the toilet. As he returns to his bed he glances at the window. Thoughts of her tickle through his mind curiously. Steadfastly ignoring the urge to open the window he lies down in bed and falls asleep.

The next couple of days and nights pass by uneventfully. With each passing day it gets easier and easier for him to forget about 'her'. He was just making a fool of himself anyway. Just being a dirty, old man.

But a couple nights later as he enters his dark bedroom and proceeds to get undressed he notices some light shining around his blinds. His curiosity overwhelms him to the point that he walks nakedly towards his window. He sits down on the bed and tries to peer between the slats of the blinds without disturbing them and giving away his presence.

It looks like Paige has her bedroom light on but her window is still completely covered. Gary feels a spasm of intense irritation at not being able to see into her room. He pushes it aside and lets numerous images of her being naked and casually performing tasks around her room flood his mind.

A few minutes pass by and he sighs resignedly and with a fair amount of chastisement at first being unable to see her and secondly at trying to be a dirty, old peeping-tom. As he is about to look away and return to his normal nightly routine her light is shut off. He continues staring at her window wondering what will happen next and if she will appear.

He realizes he is holding his breath. But then her window coverings are removed. It is so dark in her room that he can barely make out her form even with his eyes already adjusted to the dark. He is pretty sure she is sitting on her bed in a side profile position with her legs stretched out before her.

He sees the outline of her arm move to her chest. Is she fondling her breast? He wonders. He moves his hand to his stomach to scratch a temporary itch and as he lowers his hand it bumps into his hard cock already standing at attention. He glances down surprised but immediately returns his gaze out his window to watch Paige.

Desperation, excitement, arousal and so many more emotions are racing through his rigid body as his hyperactive imagination helps him to fill in the shadows of what he believes Paige is doing on her bed. He can tell her head is leaned back slightly, with little moans slipping between her lips. Her arm continues moving back and forth as she presumably caresses one and then the other of her breasts. He can't make out the shape of her breasts due to the position she is sitting but he can guess that they are very big and perfectly round.

His fingers lightly caress his hard cock, feeling its warmth and firmness, as it rebelliously stands hard at attention. Then, he notices her arm shift position as he imagines her fingers sliding down her flat tummy and lower below her waist to her quivering pussy. If only he could see her better.

At this point his fingers wrap around his shaft and slowly begin stroking up and down. He notices her head tilting down and thrusting back as the throes of passion consume her. She is actually fingering her pussy right in front of his window, masturbating for him to watch, at least that's what his sex-addled brain is convinced of at this point.

Stroking his cock faster and harder he feels his own pleasure building exponentially. He wants to cum with her so badly. He is straining to see any hint or sign of what she is doing and if she is about to cum too. He is desperate to not miss the climactic moment. His ears are straining to hear any sounds but with both of their windows closed it is impossible to hear anything.

His mind imagines how tight her pussy must feel, how slick with her juice it would feel on his cock. The throbbing, pulsing sensation in his cock alerts him to the inevitable orgasm that is about to occur. He thinks he sees her body thrashing about as her arm rubs her fingers voraciously back and forth against her swollen clit. She must be close too.

Then, he hears her voice whisper in his ear so seductively, Fuck me Gary, cum for me, fill my tight, little pussy with your cum. And he does, he cums hard and groans like some tortured beast. He barely notices her body thrusting her hips up in the air and holding it for a brief second before repeating the motion. He knows she is cumming too, with him.

He falls back in his bed as he strokes and pumps the last vestiges of his sticky cum onto his stomach. He pants deeply as if he just ran a race while feeling the waves of pleasure flood throughout his body. He knows her voice wasn't real, but the words he heard in his mind made him think her lips were just a breath away from his ear as she spoke the words he needed to hear at that moment.

As his gasping fades and his breathing returns to normal he lifts himself up shakily as his senses slowly begin to function normally to peer through his window blinds. Her window is covered again and there is no sign or hint that she was even there a moment ago. She has got to be the most frustrating woman he has ever met.

*****

The next week he can't stand it any longer. The heat is unbearable in his apartment. After getting ready for bed he decides to open the window and try to get some fresh air. He tells himself determinedly that it has nothing to do with his insatiable curiosity about 'her'. It's just the heat, he's a grown man, and that's all there is to it.

Upon opening the window and sticking his head outside he discovers, much to his consternation, that there is no breeze and the air is not much cooler nor fresher outside. But it is somewhat better and so he places himself in the window, closes his eyes, and tries to feel the miniscule relief from the air outside.

Not five minutes later he hears the familiar sounds of a window opening. To his surprise and delight, it's Paige, wearing the same oversized jersey.

"Well, hello." He says.

"Hello," she responds with her customary lack of emotion.

"I had thought you had ended our conversation," he says with just the slightest hint of joviality. His excitement at her return nearly overwhelms his earlier attitude of carelessness where she was concerned. But he is not going to give her any hint that he watched her masturbate the other night. She seems completely oblivious to it anyway.

"Sorry, I'm not sure what the etiquette is for two people who aren't friends, but not strangers either. I thought the conversation was over. If I'm not given something to bounce off of and I don't have anything to say I just sorta drift."

"It's alright." He pauses and then tries to not just blurt out his carnal desires but his curiosity forces him to leap into the conversation without any justifiable pretext. "Any updates on the nudism front?"

"I'm trying to express myself a little more publicly. I've been wearing my long shirts with no panties, like pj's. Plus, I never wear a bra around the apartment anymore. Judging by my reflection, the latter is pretty obvious. So far no comment from the parents."

He can't help but glance from her face down to her chest. Yes, he can just make out a certain pleasing shape under the bulky shirt that suggests an ample amount of bosom. He knows her breasts must be firm and soft, probably perfectly round in shape and extremely perky. Unconsciously he reaches down and adjusts his growing erection in his boxers. Trying his hardest to contain his excited arousal he asks another question.

"By saying that I presume that your physical attributes are large enough to warrant notice even under a shirt?"

She looks down and grabs the sides of her shirt and pulls it back while pushing her chest forward slightly. "I'm pretty well endowed for my age. You can definitely see my nipples in my sleep shirts."

The effect makes her breasts show off magnificently. They are much bigger than the average woman's and he can easily see her nipples poking out prominently. He can make out the overall shape of her breasts and he congratulates himself on being correct in that they are very round. His cock is now fully erect as he imagines caressing her breasts with his fingers and face. Many images flash through his mind as his desire for her grows explosively.

Letting go of her shirt and leaning back to her earlier position she leaves her arm on top of her knee. He doesn't know how he missed it before, but her shirt has no sleeves and the opening for her arm is way oversized, so much so that the bottom of the opening drops down to her ribs. The significant aspect about this is now he can see a fair amount of the side and bottom of her breast, since her arm is no longer blocking his view. The crease of skin on the bottom of her breast is a hint so alluring for him that he aches to see the rest of her soft breast.

His next question comes unbidden, "And you haven't been wearing panties either?"

"No," she responds.

Closing his eyes, he wonders futilely as to whether she is wearing panties now. Just the thought of this gorgeous girl, practically naked except for her flimsy, long shirt sends his mind reeling. He wants so badly to look and see if he can see her nakedness in some small manner. Instead, he forces himself to ask another question.

"Perhaps, due to the length of your shirt it is not apparent that you aren't wearing panties."

"You're probably right, they can't really see my lower half. I sat on my dad's lap while he had sweatpants on one night, but I don't think he noticed anything. If I really wanted to show off my cooch, I could just wear a crop top." She laughs and then continues, "But that feels over aggressive."

"Maybe some shorter length shirts or perhaps some that are more sheer, or threadbare, to be see-through."

"I'll have to play around with what I have."

"Are you wearing panties now?" He can barely speak the words.

"Nope." She responds almost defiantly.

"And how does that make you feel?"

"Warm and tingly."

"It seems like this is a precursor for sexual gratification." While saying this he reaches down to feel his throbbing cock.

Her eyes flicker down to watch his hand, smiles and says, "Seems like I'm not the only one needing some sexual gratification."

Suddenly realizing what he did right in front of her, he feels abashed, he feels naked in front of her scrutiny. "I'm sorry."

She says calmly, "I don't mind."

"You really don't care who sees you naked?" He asks with a fair amount of incredulity.

"Being seen around the apartment by my brother or sister is a nice, little, warm feeling. Being seen by someone while masturbating is an intense, sudden thrill."

Hardly believing his ears, his desires are screaming in his head. Coherent thought and propriety have long since been abandoned. "Seems like your ultimate goal here is sexual gratification."

Giggling quietly, she responds, "Well, I'm sure you've already been jerking off to thoughts of me and our previous conversations."

Does she know? He wonders briefly.

"Well, I... no, I haven't. I just jerk off to porn." As soon as he says the words, he feels he has incriminated himself. He can't conceive of any way that he could have answered her honestly without humiliating himself in some way.

"Sure, you haven't." She says so confidently. "So what kind of porn do you watch?"

He can't seem to collect his thoughts and blurts out his answer, "Big boobs. I mean usually women with big boobs."

She readjusts her position on the window sill so that her body is facing him. She keeps her legs closed and her head down. Her feet are now dangling in the open air. Looking up at him slowly, she affects a small, playful smile and says, "Are these big enough to hold your interest?"

With one hand she grasps the front of her shirt and tugs it down quite low. She exposes an ample amount of cleavage and a significant amount of her breasts. The edge of her shirt seems to cling to her nipples, keeping them hidden, but most of the tops of her mounds are plainly visible in the limited light. Her skin appears to be like the softest velvet with just a touch of a tan.

Feeling as if in some small way she were challenging him to a duel, he can only respond in likewise fashion. He shifts himself around to face her, with the only exception being that he, of course, is not wearing a shirt and he leaves his legs spread open just enough that it is very apparent he is fully hard and erect.

"You definitely have my attention, Paige." He responds in a low, calm voice. He can't believe she is doing this. What's worse is he can't believe he is doing this either.

Her gaze focuses directly between his legs at his crotch. She timidly sucks in her lower lip and bites down on it nervously. While still holding her shirt dangerously low, she reaches inside it with her other hand to cup and fondle her breasts. As she tweaks her nipples, she emits a small sound that is somewhere between a squeal and a moan.

Watching her hand alternate back and forth between her breasts he involuntarily reaches down to grab and fondle his own arousal. The thin fabric feels very good sliding up and down the shaft of his cock. He finally gives up trying to think, trying to process this situation rationally. He succumbs to his desires and enjoys his emotions for what they are. All that matters to him is sharing this moment of pleasure with her as she shares her own with him.

As she watches his hand slowly stroke his hard cock she emits an almost exasperated sound, "Oomph." She rocks her body from side to side as she spreads her legs apart and then her hand leaves her breasts and dives between her legs.

The shadow of her overhanging shirt prevents him from seeing between her legs and then her hand completely blocks the view as she begins to rub herself. He knows what she is doing and he knows she is doing it because of what he is doing because of her. It is an erotic circle that he is more than happy to be caught up in.

Her hand slows to a stop as she looks up into his face. "I want to be naked and more comfortable," she says with a slight teasing note to her tone. "Are you going to satisfy the rest of my wants?"

She scoots herself backwards from the window and mostly disappears into the dark of her room. He can just make out the shape of her body and watches as she pulls her shirt over her head. She must be sitting on her bed again, but with there being very little light he can't make out any details or even appreciate her naked body. Well, at least, this time he isn't straining to watch her between the slats of his blinds.

Feeling compelled to follow her lead, he pushes himself backwards out of his window and onto his bed. He, as well, is engulfed in the dark of his room. He pushes his boxers down his legs and kicks them to the floor.

She then says with a tinge of concern in her voice, "I can't see you in the dark."

He responds calmly, "I can't see you either."

"Hang on."

He hears her moving about and then a very dim light pops on. It hardly illuminates her room, but it does shine just bright enough that he can make out the colors on her comforter on her bed. A split second later she appears in his view as she crawls nakedly across her bed. She sits down facing him with her gorgeous breasts displayed for his hungry gaze. She has her legs folded closed in front of her and says, "Can you turn on a light too?"

He leans over and clicks on his small lamp that he uses sometimes to read his books while laying in bed at night. It is not very bright and dim as well, but it performs the same service as hers and illuminates his naked body for her to see.

"You certainly have a nice looking body for your age." She says in a way that makes him feel the genuine appreciation that she is obviously trying to convey. He also sees the delight in her eyes and wonders if it is because she is getting to 'show off' to him or that she can see his arousal this time.