The Secretary

Story Info
Slutty plumper cuckolds her clueless husband.
4.6k words
13.5k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
156 Followers

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved

I was five foot two and I weighed about one hundred and forty pounds. I was thirty one when I thought it would be good to work again. James was thirteen and Alex twelve and I'd been a stay at home, little league and babe ruth mom, basketball too.

Jim and I had been married when I was eighteen, just two weeks before my nineteenth birthday.

I'm Ellen. I was beyond wild in the year before we had to get married. Jim said I defined jiggle. Fat ass, huge soft thighs and GG natural titties. Jim had red hair and I had auburn hair. I was eight months pregnant when we were married at a Justice of the Peace. I weighed one hundred and eighty five pounds as we stood in front of Judge Avegeras, a handsome older Greek American.

With streaks of gray in his dark black hair. I was thinking he could fuck me from behind when it was over. My queer brother Marc and Jim's.grandmother June were our witnesses.

June was rich thank God and had bought us a condo in the Fremont district of Seattle. Three bedrooms, all together about fifteen hundred square feet. We didn't have a reception, so Jim and I went through the drive through at Taco time and I got three fish soft tacos, Mexi fries, and I made Jim go through Kentucky Fried Chicken and we got a twelve piece, original recipe bucket. It came with mashed potatoes too.. Sigh.

I was worried about the baby, we knew it was a boy from the ultrasound, but I was not sure if Jim was the baby's daddy. He could have been. There were three possibilities; my dad who had red hair like Jim (red hair would be a miracle), but there was Jeremiah my dad's best friend.

Mom passed when I was ten or so and my sister Judy who was nineteen took over for mom, I was not exactly sure when, but they had three little girls now. I wanted to ask were they my sisters? Incest and DNA was complicated.

On my eighteenth birthday we had a family birthday party and Jeremiah too.

Judy was pregnant again and at the point she was mostly exclusive with Jeremiah who was very black. The party was fun, there was mistletoe (dad was not a traditionalist by any means) Judy was showing a cute little bump while Jeremiah was deep in her ass while she laid back against his chest as he pistoned in and out her ass.

I was under the mistletoe with Dad and we were testing for tonsils and I started moaning. Dad pushed me away to my deep shock and pulled his jeans down, he was commando and this thick curved weapon of beautiful cock was bouncing against daddy's belly. I don't recall whether he pushed me down, but I was slobbering all over that beautiful tool. We fucked three or four times, my cunt full of baby batter. Then Jeremiah twice, deep into my cunt, through my cervix into womb.

I got a text from Jim about happy birthday and he was out front and wanted to give me a birthday kiss. I put on a bikini bottom and a tee shirt and ran outside to Jim's pickup and we kissed. Jim said, "nice mouthwash, honey!"

So he liked the taste of Jeremiah's cock., I thought and acted. Mostly at school and at lunch. After my first class in the morning, we had an open campus with no hall passes required if you were out of class. I made it my mission to blow guys. Sometimes I even went so far as to follow guys into the boys room and suck them off, sidenote all cum was glorious to me. Whether it shot or flowed into my mouth..Always salty, but sometimes sweet like honey, or like taffy.

We were slowly eating the incredible fish tacos and I had already had two fried chicken thighs and some Mexi fries. I was eyeing the mashed potatoes with some gravy too. Being pregnant pushed what was already an aggressive eating lifestyle into overdrive. Jim was turned on being with a fat girl and loved to eat me out. I was careful not to have cream pies in my ass, because lube and jizz were not anything that happened in your ass like cunt juice. But Daddy and Jeremiah, both fucked me constantly all during the pregnancy, Jim just not as often.

I started going to the certified midwife program at Virginia Mason on First Hill just above downtown Seattle. The lead was a beautiful thirty year old woman named Carol. She had pink dyed hair, cut in a short Mia Farrow style haircut.

My stylist showed me a picture of the gangster singer with the old actress Mia Farrow. He fucking married her when she was nineteen or so, what a fucking slut, kind of like me. It was in nineteen sixty eight when Farrow marred Frank Sinatra, Daddy was sixteen.

Carol it turns out was the submissive wife of a much older fucking hot big titted MILF. During my second trimester, nobody knew but Daddy and Jeremiah and I hadn't told Jim yet.

I was in the stirrups and Carol was going to give me an ultrasound and she would rub this Vaseline on my belly and then she did the same thing on my nipples which were almost three quarters of an inch long.

She gently rolled them and I came violently and her face was buried in my cunt, cleaning the mess up and she sucked on my clit. Nobody had ever gone down on me before that and I had the biggest orgasm to that point ever. My feet were in the stirrups and my big fat thighs clamped down on Carol's face. All I could see was her pink hair.

She tapped on my thighs to let her go and I said, "Jesus Carol what are you doing to me? Nobody's never fucked me like that," I stared into her blue eyes.

She said, "Ellen, my sexy little fat girl, I'm going to fuck your brains out for the next six months."

I said, "But you're married," my face flushed as my cunt involuntarily humped towards her face.

"My wife is having an affair with one of the regents of the hospital," she said, continuing, "he's a fucking sixty five year old black former college football player."

I said, "Oh babe, "

I gave her an exaggerated pout.

"Okay," she said, "Let's see your baby."

It was a change of my life experience as I could the heart and then she pointed using pointer and said, "That's a dick for sure."

I started crying, which transitioned to sobs. She gently took my feet out of the stirrups and then with a warm washcloth wiped off my tummy and my sopping wet cunt. She pulled up my pink thong, then my pink sweats and helped me to sit down. I was still crying, tears poured down my face.

Carol said, "I have some forms to fill out and need your help. Who is the father?

I said, "It's one of three guys."

Her eyebrows both raised up and she said, "Girl, you are such a slut," with a big smile.

I was quiet for a second and said, "Ok, my dad, Jeremiah and this guy named Jim. Dad and Jim have red hair and Jeremiah is so black. They all are incredible in the sack."

I was thinking about the next month, I was so worried that it was Jeremiah's birthday. If it was Daddy's or Jim's, I could fake it and Jim would never know.

Carol and a couple of other midwives, with Jim too, my coach helped me through a fifteen hour delivery and James a beautiful white baby was born. I was struck about how much my heart swelled. They cleaned him up after cutting the cord and wrapped him and Jim brought him to me and James took to my nipple with a gusto. Life was incredible. I quit cheating immediately. Alex was born fifteen months later.

Jim was in the Navy at the Federal Building in Downtown Federal building. I didn't understand his business. When I asked he would shrug and say, "Everybody can't be exciting I just fill out reports and file them away."

Life had been good for us. We still lived in the city and Jim had found this old house on Queen Anne Hill and we got it for like four hundred thousand, which I thought was ridiculous and was worried about being able to pay for everything. I really didn't know my darling Jim took care of the money and before long the house was worth more than a million dollars and according to those online real estate companies it was over two million dollars, because of all the software companies.

We kept the condo when we moved and Jim converted it to an office and had some guys working for him. I didn't ever go by to see him. I shopped for everyone including clothes for everyone. Boys wanted jeans, tennis shoes and sweatshirts with the University of Washington on them or the Mariners, Jim too for that matter. Alex was maybe five inches taller than James, both had red hair and James was a second baseman and Alex was a center fielder and could run like the dickens.

I got an interview for a job as a secretary for this company called Puget Sound Pilots. It was in Ballard.

I went to the Nordstrom Rack and bought a couple of business suits, black and a gray pinstripe, both with below the knee skirts. I got some skirts and blouses too. Oh and I kind of went nuts on shoes, conservative closed toe pumps, some open toes with heels from three inches to five inches and then five pairs of stilettoes, some black, but two red ones. I'm not sure what I was thinking, but they were cute.

There was a lingerie online company for plus size lingerie called Temu. I bought some bras of different colors black, blue, pink and one off white. They ranged from underwire, to what was a shelf bra that pushed my girls up, but then my nipples were uncovered (for Jim and my play time) the lace ones just enveloped my tits and my nipples stuck through those too and finally an out lined hollow bra (more for Jim time with his fun bags I loved him so much). I bought some matching undies with the bras and then maybe a dozen thongs of various colors. Finally, I bought two dozen pair of thigh high stockings.

The night before the interview I tried on all combinations of the suits, blouses, lingerie and shoes. I settled in on the black business suit and an off white blouse. I went with a black open toed pump with a five inch heel and then the shelf bra and a black thong. I was thinking a panty line across my jiggly ass would destroy the effect of the very tight skirt. Jim was late at work and came home after I had gone to bed.

The interview was with three people; the owner Mr. Harjo who had red hair and was probably in his early fifties, but very handsome and manly. Number two was Mr. Rodriguez, he said his first name was Rodrigo and he was Hispanic and smoking hot, I started leaking which embarrassed me and finally Ms. Abolofia who was a pinup quality MILF with bigger tits than mine. She had her hair in a ponytail, sort of a dirty blonde with high lights. I spent almost an hour with Mr. Harjo and ninety minutes with Rodrigo and Ms. Abolofia each.

Mr. Harjo explained that the company's name was descriptive of the business. But, it wasn't about airplane pilots, rather ship pilots which helped huge freighters and tankers go into harbors all over the world, including Russia, China, Dubai, Iran, Japan and here in America too. He stood up and walked around to the front of his desk and leaned against it.

He asked me, "Are you familiar with Windows and Microsoft Office?

I nodded.

He went on and said, "From time to time you will need to travel with some combination of myself, Rodrigo and Margie. Can you do that?

My heartbeat was pounding for two reasons I wanted the job and Hans had a hard on and it had to be ten inches long. Fuck me I was sure my cunt juices were running down my leg. There had been a pause and I quickly nodded.

He said, "Ellen, I think you might be the one, but I don't want to keep Margie and Rodrigo from having a go at you. When can you start?"

I said, "I need to confirm some babysitters for my boys. Jim my husband is frequently out of town for his job. He's an administrator for the Navy in the Federal building, and I've been active in my son's sports programs. I've already talked to some people including Jim's mom."

He stood up and said "Wonderful," opened his arms for a hug and I just stood up and he pulled me into him, my tits mashed into his huge chest and his cock was poking into my tummy and then here was a couple of pats on my ass, and he went on, "Ellen I know you're going to fit in and be a big part of our team."

I felt his cock pulsating against my belly and I my pushed myself against him. I was so cock drunk for some strange. He released me, grabbing my upper arms and I looked up at him and I was puffing and my mouth was open and I felt like my nostrils were pulsing as I thought he was going to fuck me and I wanted it bad.

He said, "Not yet baby, never here by our families you're my bitch now. Do you understand?"

I nodded and said, "Please kiss me. I need you so bad. Please fuck me. Your cock is so hard and fucking huge. It's been a long time and I fucked a black guy, but he wasn't. as big as you. Please sweet Jesus, take me."

He leaned down and started to torridly kiss me grabbed my ass and pulled me up onto his quad of his leg and pulled my ass hard and I started humping and came within thirty seconds and I moaned and shook. He let me down and said, "There is the lady's room."

Margie was waiting for her and immediately they were kissing and Ellen let Margie take charge and Ellen shrieked as Margie twisted and pulled on her nipples. Margie picked Ellen up and set her on the basin and started banging her with two fingers and then it was her whole fist and Ellen said, "I'm so full of your fist, " she grunted heavily over and over again and finally, "oh fuck I'm coming baby, please kiss me."

Their kiss was tender, with little bites, on each other's lips. Margy started sucking on Ellen's under boob and left dozens of hickies on both tits. Then slowly started banging her again. They were making love now with one after another orgasm for Ellen, she dropped onto the restroom floor and pulled Margie's skirt clad cunt to her and pulling the skirt up, Ellen and slowly, softly began lapping at Margy's dripping cunt.

Ellen thought that they might have a connection that was like nothing other before. Oh she still loved Jim and their boys, but if she had anything to do with it, Margy was going to be first. She knew in her soul that she had always been a slut and the boy's were growing up and she would be away from home a lot. Being lovers with Margie would of course take precedence and Hans's cock was so much bigger than Jim's seven incher.

She sighed and thought, there would be a divorce down the line, but there was no need to hurry things. Jim was clueless. He absolutely loved his blow jobs and was thinking of introducing anal as part of their blow jobs. Maybe to start her finger in his ass for a prostrate rub, maybe some pegging, God who knows turn him into a sissy. That kind excited her. Turn him into a faggot, maybe.

Ellen said, "Can we sleep together on the road?"

Margy said, "Of course. Baby so many prostitutes are lesbians in their private life."

Ellen said, "I'm a prostitute?"

Margy said, "Well we each have marketable skills, I'm a financial analyst, you're a very competent secretary. But mostly, with tips and bonuses of over six figures per year for sucking cocks of our clients and getting double penetrations and occasional male, female, female threesomes we are both whores. Do you know who Daisy Taylor is baby."

Ellen was processing Margy's remarks and responded, "No I don't a movie star, maybe," she shrugged her shoulders."

"She's a startlingly gorgeous porn star. A shemale. Last year I got pregnant by her, she has a bigger cock than Hans. I was on vacation with a lesbian friend in Santa Monica and we met at a party. I thought she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever met, huge tits, so fucking beautiful and I easily submitted to her and she went down on me, sidenote I learned everything I know about eating pussy from Daisy. She turned me over and started fucking me doggy style and I thought this was the most real feeling strap on I've ever been fucked with. It was bumping my cervix and finally pushed through and then she came, flooding my womb.

"Well I was shocked. She turned me over and crawled up my body and until this thick curving cock was right in front of me and Daisy slapped my face with it and as if I had no control her cock filled my mouth up. I couldn't use my hands but I gave her the best blow job I knew how to do.

"We connected and I fell so hard for her and I was pregnant. I was so happy and wanted to marry her. I knew she would be a perfect mommy and lover too.

She said, "No baby. I would be horrified if at school she found out her mom was a shemale. Well I was heartbroken of course. I had the baby, I put father unknown on the birth certificate. I have a beautiful little girl. I named her Daisy Mine."

"I said, Margie?"

"Yes baby?"

"I love you, "I said, "more than anyone I've ever known."

"I knew you were the one that would steal my heart," she said and she continued, "Jim will figure it out soon."

I said, "I was thinking there would be a divorce and it would be better for him and my sons (no longer calling them my boys) in the long run. Jim's hopelessly in love with and I thought started giving him blow jobs with a finger in his ass and see where that would take him. Maybe he'd be into me pegging him."

Margie said, "Well the problem is giving him a STD. So blow jobs are okay. But it begs the point."

Margie said, "He will smell cum in you and pussy juice too."

Going on she said, "He will immediately detect that you've fallen out of love with him."

Ellen said, "Maybe, he's clueless, I fooled him before."

Ultimately Margie took Ellen into Rodrigo's office and closed the door. He was naked and was slowly pulling on his very long cock that was gigantic. There were no words. He pushed her over his desk and using her own sloppiness and plunged to the hilt and methodically fucked Ellen. She came quickly and often. After about forty five minutes of this Rodrigo filled her womb up and quickly pulled away. Within minutes Margy ate Ellen's cream pie, saying, "Baby your cunt juices and Rodrigo's cum are incredible, are you on the pill?"

Ellen mumbled, "No Jim's tubes are tied.

"We'll give you a morning after pill for today and then start you back on the pill."

At home, Jim's mom had some Domino's pizza for her grandsons.

When Ellen came home Jim's mom instantly smelled jizz smell wafting from Ellen. Ellen kissed her and she further smelled cunt cum from her college days of living with a rich professor a frequent event in the sixties. She knew that Ellen was cheating on her son. Her mind raced with maybe it was an itch that needed to be scratch and thought God Jimmy don't figure this out, worried sick about James and Alex.

End part one Ellen's thoughts.

Part two, The Secretary Jim is not sure what to do.

I had lied to Ellen their entire marriage. My heart belonged to Ellen and the boys. I was a high ranking Commander in the Navy, assigned to Naval Intelligence. In the old days they would say that I was involved with Signals Intelligence. Today there was real life overlap between what the NSA did and what Naval Intelligence did. My job was twofold. My office in his old condo involved primary analysis of Navy gathered intercepts from Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese, Philippine and British signals. When appropriate I would communicate through Pentagon liaison with the NSA. Mostly my team's work was to issue primary command adjustments through the Navy command structure.

I had stopped spending a lot of time at home mostly the last year, throwing a verbal bone to Ellen saying I was coordinating information on a project.

When James was twelve I noticed that he was falling behind Alex who a year younger than James and was taller and their facial characteristics differed greatly. I recalled Ellen's pregnancy that culminated in Alex's birth and me doing the right thing in marrying Ellen.

I gathered hair from James, Alex Ellen and himself and first sent them to Ancestry.com. The results came back in a month. All four were members.of Ancestry.com. There was a feature which Illustrated the source of DNA from parent one and two. Then each member could build a family tree. Immediately he went to Alex then to James. For Alex it showed that Ellen and I were his parents. For James it said Ellen was the mother and the father was an unknown family member. Further it said that Ellen and James were half siblings. That meant from a practical perspective Ellen's dad was James's biological father.

Catcher78
Catcher78
156 Followers
12