The Secretary: Extra Duties Ch. 02

Story Info
A secretary’s new duties are put to the test.
3.9k words
4.63
34.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were silent all the way back to the office. He sat beside me, ignoring me, clutching the small carrier bag on his knee, staring straight ahead. I thought perhaps that he might be feeling shame but, looking back, I think he was just planning his next move.

He remained silent in the lift back to our floor. He unlocked the door using his swipe card and allowed me in. following behind he simply asked me to set the 'Do Not Disturb' red light that was over the door to 'ON' and walked into his office and shut the door. I was left confused, wondering what was going on.

I sat behind my desk trying to concentrate on some work left over from before lunch. I had had difficulty back then trying to focus, but now it was impossible. Suddenly the intercom buzzed.

"Come to my office, please, Alice." Was his curt command.

I knew this moment had to come and I was dreading it. What did he have planned? I knew he had to have some ideas but what were they? In his office he was sat behind his desk, chin supported on clenched hands. In the middle of the desk sat the shop's carrier, taunting me.

"First, I'd like to thank you for your help over lunch. You did a very good job, Alice, and you can be certain of a bonus in next month's pay. A bonus that could become a permanent one. It all depends ... Hmmm, how can I put this ... our work on this matter is not yet finished."

I was shocked, first at the thought of the bonus and what vaguely sounded like a more permanent pay increase but then ... what did he mean by the work not done?

"Th ... thank you, Sir. I did my best to please ... as I always do, Sir."

"And now is your opportunity to please me even more, Alice. I have no doubt in your ability and willingness to do so."

Saying that he reached forward for the bag and pulled it towards him. He smiled to himself as he reached inside. He glanced at me as he pulled out the hanger with the set of red lingerie on that he had also bought from the shop.

"I have yet to see what this looks like on a person."

He held out the hanger to me and smiled expectantly.

"Would you mind, Alice. I'd be most grateful."

"Y ... you want me to put it on now, Sir? Here in the office?"

"Don't worry, the door is locked, and the red light is on. No one would dare try and contact me."

"But wouldn't it be better saved for your wife to try, Sir?"

"Sadly, she is away. Some story about an extended visit to her family, although I have my suspicions. No, Alice, you are the only one I trust to carry it off. You certainly did with the blue set earlier."

He fished into his jacket pocket and fished out the crumpled scrap of cloth that were the panties of the blue set. He held them to his nose and sniffed their scent and then grinned at me.

"I think I was not the only one to find them exciting. It seems that you too, were aroused by wearing them. So, the chance to experience that again must be exciting you. Now, off you go back to your office and put them on."

He waved the hanger at me again and I knew I had no choice. I could have flatly refused and walked out but deep down the memory of our lunch time spree had already started a stirring between my thighs. Tentatively I stepped forward and took the hanger from his outstretched hand and headed to the front room. At least he wasn't asking me to strip and change in front of him.

I wriggled out of my dress and flung it over the back of my chair, closely followed by my underwear. Now naked I examined the set of red lingerie. It was then that I hesitated. The blue set had been minimal and transparent, leaving nothing to the imagination. This red set was different. The bra was so small that it would barely cover my nipples. I tried it on and however I adjusted it nothing seemed to help. Giving up I turned my attention to the panties and was shocked to find out they weren't a thong as I had suspected but were split into two, designed to go either side of my pussy. How could I go to his office wearing them, I wondered. But I knew I had to do it. As I pulled them on, I realised I was already leaking. I used a tissue to dry my thighs before walking up to his door and knocking softly. The cut of the panties simply made my lips slide together as I walked causing me to leak even more. Oh fuck, all I wanted right now was to find some private place and bring myself off. But I had to go and see him first.

He called me in, and I opened the door. He grinned when he saw me and pointed to a spot on the floor directly in front of his desk. I went and stood where I was told and faced him, my hands clasped together trying to hide my pussy. He looked me up and down before rising to his feet.

Oh dear, it seems you have not grasped the principle behind the bra design," he said as he walked around his desk and came to stand in front of me. "Allow me to show you ..."

He reached out and tugged the bra down a couple of inches and then, without asking, reached in and, one by one, lifted my boobs up and out. Of course, stupid me ... it was a shelf bra designed to display rather than to hide the breasts. He continued to make adjustments making sure he stroked my nipples to get them hard. Once satisfied he stepped back and lent against his desk and took another long look.

"Okay, hands by your side. I want to see the total effect."

Blushing I slowly pulled my hands apart and put them by my side. I watched as he smiled and let out a soft whistle.

"May I compliment you, Alice, on the prettiness of your cunt ... as well as it's eagerness for action it seems."

I was shocked at the crudeness of his language and also that my pussy was betraying me so readily. Then he stepped forward once again, took my hand and guided me to the large window.

"Let the world see how sexy you can be," he said, pulling my arms behind me and holding my hands together. I had no choice. Directly opposite our building was another one, almost as tall, and I was sure I could see a sudden flurry of activity in the upstairs windows.

"Sir, please there are people watching."

"And so they should. You should be very proud and grateful. But ... enough for the time being, we have further work to do."

Keeping my hands tightly behind my back he brought me to stand back in front of his desk again.

"Keep your hands behind you," it was almost a command, but then he hesitated. "On second thoughts, put them behind your head, that will display your lovely tits so much better." Then, he turned and reached for the shop's carrier.

"Now, what other delights do we have to play with?"

My mind was in a whirl. Why was I complying with everything he told me to do? Why was I not standing up for myself and objecting. Here I was on display for a man I worked for, doing as I was told without hesitation or questioning. I glanced down and could see my nipples peeking over the top of the red bra, they seemed larger and certainly more rigid than normal. I could also feel a wetness creeping down my thigh.

I was brought back to the room when he upended the bag and let several items spill onto the desk. He was blocking my view so couldn't see what was there, but I heard several different noises. There was a loud bang of something heavy and then a softer bump. There were also some rattling noises. I started to become nervous. What was he planning next? I so wanted to bring my hands forward to protect myself, but I knew it would only cause trouble, although what form of trouble I had no idea. I was about to find out and he turned around and pinched between his thumb and finger he held a chain. Dangling from either end was a cruel looking device. It wasn't hard to guess what they were for.

"Time to decorate you a little," he said, and he laughed when he saw me shiver. "No need to worry, a great many women wear them and love them. Beside those nipples look eager to try them."

With that he reached out and flicked at them with his fingers, sending my nerves jangling. Then, to my surprise he leaned forward and kissed them, taking them one by one into his mouth and sucking them, I felt his tongue swirling around them, and the pleasure washed over me. Too soon he was done, and my left nipple was being squeezed before the clamp was place. I felt it's harsh bite as he relaxed his grip it seemed to grow more and more intense but, after a while it settled down into a permanent throbbing pain. I couldn't stop my sharp intake of breath and a quiet squeal of pain. This was repeated for the right nipple and then there I was, his toy, clamped and chained for his pleasure. One thing I cannot deny was the warmth that was spreading from my pussy into the rest of my body. Somewhere in the distance I was sure I could feel an orgasm growing. I couldn't help but give out a soft groan of pleasure. I was pleased to see that made him smile.

"Well, what shall we try next? He asked rhetorically. He turned away and back to the pile of whatever it was on his desk. When he turned back, he held yet another chain but with different devices on the ends. I assumed they were also clamps but of a different design. But where was he planning to put them? Please, not more on my poor aching breasts. I wasn't kept waiting for an answer as he dropped down to his knees and began to run a finger between the fold of my pussy.

"Mmmm, such a pretty cunt ... and so wet. Alice, you are leaking so much you might be thought of as a slut, but we both know better. His finger slipped back and forth across my clit, and it made me shudder and my knees almost gave way. I moaned loudly and my orgasm came closer. Then he stopped playing with me and took a firm grip on one of my labia. I felt the clamp slowly tighten and held my breath. He gave a tentative tug, and it slipped off. He tried again, this time tightening it even more. The pain reached its peak before he was satisfied. I was sucking in breaths of air and trying to calm my nerves. He knew what he was doing with the opposite labia and for some reason the pain wasn't as bad. He stood up again and then stepped back to admire his handiwork. He seemed pleased with himself. I could only hope he was pleased with me. After all I had done everything asked of me and I hoped that it was the end of my trials and tribulations. But, oh, how easily such hopes are dashed.

"And now, my lovely Alice, for the crowning moment. Are you ready?"

Without waiting for, or expecting, a reply he reached behind him and then held up a shining metal object. I had no idea what it was, having led, until now it seemed, a sheltered life. It was sort of pear shaped but had a large circular jewel at one end.

"What is that?" I couldn't help myself, my voice coming out as a shriek.

"But surely, Alice, you must ... but I can see you really don't. Oh, that makes thing much more fun. Its called a plug, Alice, and don't worry it's the smallest they do, and I have some lube."

So saying he held up a plastic bottle of some strange concoction.

"But what ...?" I was left speechless, not even knowing what to ask.

"Its okay, time for a demonstration. Step forward and stand up against the desk. Keep you hands where they are."

Nervously I did as I was told. For the first time I experienced the feeling of the chains connecting the clamps as they swung with every step. I stopped at the desk facing away from him and waited for his next command.

"Now, Alice, I want you to bend right over the desk. What happens next may surprise you, but it will be pleasant in the long term, I promise."

I did as I was told, and I felt the panties tighten as I bent over. The two halves ran over each cheek and the effect must have been to pull my cheeks apart. I almost stopped things right there as I imagined the view that he must have, but, before I could act, I felt a cold slippery liquid sliding down over my bottom. This was quickly followed by one of his fingers spreading it around. I had to admit that this had never featured before in my life, the feeling was quite pleasant. That is, until the finger started to push into my puckered hole. I tried to rise but a hand on my back kept me firmly in place.

"Don't wriggle, Alice, the more care I take now, the easier it will be later."

I could do nothing but lie there as the finger pushed deeper. The initial pain had gone, and it was starting to turn me on. I could feel my pussy juices trickling slowly down my thighs. The finger began to move rhythmically in and out and I could feel my climax approaching. Just at the wrong time the finger disappeared. I waited with bated breath for it to return. It never did but was replaced by something cold and hard. It started to slip inside me but got slower at it got tighter. I could feel my hole stretch and it started to hurt.

"Ow! Fuck, please stop... argh, argh!"

My pleas were ignored, and the pressure continued. My anus kept protesting and so did I, but we were both ignored. And then ... fuck ... it was over. At least the stretching and the pain were. I could feel something hard and metallic holding my cheeks apart. More than that I could feel a shape filling my insides and a weight of it.

A hand rested on my bottom and the object was gently pulled and pushed. Not enough to remove it but enough bring a warm glow coursing through my whole being. The hand on my back holding me down was removed.

"You can stand up now, Alice, and see how it feels. Just a couple of minor adjustments to make then we are done." His voice was soft and kind.

Slowly I pushed myself up from the desk and stood upright once again. I could feel the weight of the plug shift inside me. I took a couple of steps back and the swinging chains made themselves known once more. Sir moved in front of me and picked something up from his desk.

"This is just a little more decoration for you, Alice. It will finish off your ensemble."

He reached out and hooked something to the centre of the chain joining my nipples. As he let go, I could feel my breasts distort as the weights did their job. The pinch of the clamps also increased causing me to gasp in pain. He did the same to the chain linking my labia. Although the pain was less, I could feel myself stretching.

"Why don't you try walking around in a circle a few times, Alice. To help you get acquainted with the feelings."

Nervously I took a step in the direction he indicated and my whole body became a mass of emotions. It had been awkward before with just the chains but now, with the added weights I could feel the tugging on my pussy with every step. And the feeling of the plug inside me made careful stepping very hard. The weight on my boobs moved from side to side whereas the one hanging from and stretching my pussy went back and forth so trying to synchronise the two was impossible. I made it around the circle and then paused but he made me go around again. In fact, he made me do it about ten times. In the end I lost count but was relieved when he told me to stop and stand still.

"Such a pity," he said, "but I think the tit ones will have to come off. I think they will be too obvious. So sorry."

I thought I would be glad to see the back of them but when he unclipped them the sudden sharp pain that returned made me yell out loud.

"Oh, sorry, Alice, I forgot to mention that they hurt coming off as well. I should have warned you. If you want to drop your hands to rub your nipples it will make them feel better."

He was showing such kindness it was like a reward for my good behaviour and I did as he suggested. My poor boobs immediately felt better, and I smiled at him in gratitude. He smiled back before turning and walking out of his office leaving me to feel confused once more. He returned moments later with my yellow dress and held it out to me.

"Put that back on and we can finally get back to work."

"But what about ...?"

"Everything else can stay for the rest of the day, help you get used to it. I have decided that from today you will come to me each morning and have the plug fitted each morning. That will get you turned on for me as I know you'd like to be. I will let you take it out over lunch, but I'll put it back each afternoon. Also, in the afternoon you will wear the cunt clips as well. I will also look around for some alternate more discrete tit clamps for you to wear. Have you got all that?"

"Yes, Sir, but ..."

"No buts. I want you fully aroused all day to see how that affects your work. And no cumming. If I think you're sneaking off to the ladies to have a quick finger up your cunt there will be big problems. I will have no forbidden behaviour in my office, got that? ... Good, then off you go and get on with your work."

With that he turned away and went behind his desk and sat down. I had been dismissed. There was no choice but to carefully walk to my desk, shutting his door behind me. Sitting down brought a whole lot on new sensations. I found that I could rest the weight on the chair and that stopped the constant tugging of my poor battered pussy. The plug was a different matter. Sitting down just made me more conscious of it and it was impossible to get comfortable. In the end I just had to resign myself to it. Occasionally when I wriggled the weight would roll free and fall off which made me grimace with pain. All in all, I had a miserable afternoon, and I dreaded the thought of it continuing on a daily basis. But it seemed I had little choice while working for Mr. James.

It wasn't helped by him calling me into his office several times, making me walk there and back. Most of the time it was for trivial and meaningless reasons, and I suspected that he was doing it deliberately. It was getting to the end of the day when he beeped me once again.

"Alice, my office."

Not even a 'please'. With a sigh I carefully stood up giving time to get used to the weight once more and walked through his door into his office. He was standing to the side of his desk and not sitting behind it as was usual.

"Nearly home time, Alice. Time to sort you out. Please come forward and bend over the desk."

I was relieved to hear those words. At last, my torment was about to end, even if only for today. I stepped forward and bent over his desk.

"Lift your skirt and spread your legs."

I did as I was told at once. I felt his hand stroke my bottom and then he gripped the jewelled base of the plug. I know he was trying to be gentle, but the stretching of my tight hole still hurt. But, at long last it was gone. I thought I would be glad to see it gone but I felt sadly empty. Perhaps this was the first sign of me becoming used to it. Then I felt his hand on my pussy sliding lewdly between my folds and I realised how wet I was. Then one then the other of the clamps was gone. I started to straighten up but a hand held me down and another hand went to my pussy. A few strokes along the length and then a finger slipped inside. I sighed with relief out loud and gasped at the intrusion. Permission hadn't been asked for, but I was so grateful. A second finger joined the first and I felt stretched. My orgasm, so denied all afternoon, began to rise. I think a third finger was added and they slipped in and out of my wet pussy. I was building rapidly, and I found it hard to breathe.

"Fuck, yes ... don't stop. Yes, fuck, fuck I'm going to cum. Don't stop."

I was almost shouting at him as my body went rigid and I climaxed. Slowly my body went limp, and I collapsed onto the desk. Very gently he pulled his fingers out and then pulled my dress back down to cover me. After about five minutes I had recovered enough to lift my head and look around. Mr. James was back in his seat, looking at me and smiling.

"Happier now?" he asked, and I managed to nod and smile back. "That was a little reward for being such a good girl. I've been very please with your work today."

As I slowly stood up, he pushed the shop bag in my direction.

12