The Secretary: Extra Duties Ch. 04

Story Info
New duties and new experiences. Lucky Alice!
3.9k words
4.52
19.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the morning was, thankfully very quiet. I tried to get on with my work, sorting out various spreadsheets and typing up and printing out his letters. Luckily no one came barging to witness my situation. I only found out later that he'd remotely locked the door and lit the red 'Do Not Disturb' light outside. I think he spent most of the time on various conference calls. I occasionally heard his voice, distant and muffled through his sturdy office door. I couldn't make out what was being said so I ignored them. I found that I could relieve the pressure from the weights by putting one on my chair and the other on my desk. It helped but sitting on the plug still made me wriggle.

Mid-morning, I made myself coffee with the in-office kettle and I also ate a couple of biscuits. I realised that, apart from the bowl of cereal I had for breakfast I had had nothing the night before. My head had still been on another planet. His door suddenly opened which made me jump. This made the weight fall off my desk and drop onto my breast clamps which made me yelp.

"I'm so sorry, Sir, but you made me jump," I said trying to apologise quickly.

"Never mind about that. Come on, we're going shopping."

"What? Right now, Sir."

"Of course, right now. I have found out that Millie does a range of dresses at her shops ... and you do need some more, I'm sure of it. So, come on, we'll take a taxi."

I stood up, forgetting about the weight on the seat which made me moan out loud. I walked around my desk and headed for his office.

"Where are you going? The shop is this way."

"I was just going to get my coat, Sir."

"You don't need a coat. The sun is out and you're fine as you are. And the taxi is waiting."

With that he took hold of the weight on my nipple chain and started to pull me towards the door. I had no choice but to follow him. He walked fast and I had difficulty keeping up as he led me along the corridor to the elevator. My other weight was swinging wildly pulling my pussy lips in all directions. I was in agony by the time the lift doors closed, and we were on our long descent. The busy lobby on the ground floor didn't worry him as he led me through the milling visitors and out of the front door. Nor did the puzzled look on the taxi driver's face as he set off to the given address. At least sitting in the taxi stopped the constant pull on my nipples. When we got to the shop he got out, pulling me after him. The taxi drove off leaving us alone by the dark door. He pressed the button, and the voice was the same as before. The lock buzzed and the door swung open. He leaned towards me.

"Just remember ... do as you're told, and you'll be fine."

I nodded my head, and he dropped the weight making me flinch and let out a quiet cry of pain. He opened the door and went in, and I followed.

The interior of the shop was beginning to become familiar although it seemed almost brighter than last time. We were ushered to the couch against the wall except that this time I was made to stand next to it. The major difference was that directly opposite was a clothes rack, much like the one at home that served as my wardrobe. This rack was filled with a variety of evening dresses. It was difficult to make out their nature as they hung on hangers sideways to us.

"What I need ..." Sir started to explain, "or rather, what my secretary needs are a couple of new dresses. She has the yellow one that you saw last time. Pretty, but not overly exciting, I'm sure you'd agree. And she has this one, which as you can see is a great improvement. She needs a couple more that will live up to, if not surpass, its glamour."

"I'm sure we can find something in our range. I have arranged for a couple of my staff to model for you, Sir."

With that she clapped her hands and a young girl of just into her twenties I guessed stepped out from behind a rack. The dress she wore was even more revealing than the one I was currently wearing. It was red and shone in the shop lights. It consisted of a skirt, dangerously short and two straps that went over her shoulders. And that was it. Luckily for her the straps were designed to cover her nipples, which they did but how they stayed in place I couldn't tell.

"Your girl is very pretty and looks gorgeous in that dress, but it still hides so much. A couple of inches off the hem would help," was Sir's only comment.

"Ahhh, I haven't shown you its full potential yet, Sir."

As she said that she stepped up to the girl and pulled the two straps aside. That had the effect of pushing her two breasts, now completely exposed, together. The effect was quite lewd. To give her credit the girl didn't flinch. I hoped she was getting a bonus for her modelling.

"Alternatively, they can go between them and push them out. Either way they make decorations easier to apply and see,"

As she said that she demonstrated by lifting the straps over the girl's breasts, setting them on the insides. This did mean that they pushed the breasts apart. As I watched the theatre unfolding, I found myself beginning to tingle between my thighs. Watching the young girl out on display solely for Sir's benefit was turning me on.

"It's lovely and so is your model but I need to see it on Alice."

"Of course, Sir. No problem."

She turned to the girl and gestured with her hand. Momentarily the girl looked nervous but quickly recovered and started to slip the dress off. Then Millie approached me.

"Do you need to remove her decorations?" he asked.

"Not at all, Sir. The new dress is designed to work with them."

She reached up and slipped the two halves of my dress off my shoulders and let them drop around my waist.

"Ahhh, wearing the blue set from yesterday. May I say that miss looks very pretty in it, but I will need to remove it."

So, saying she reached around me and unclipped the bra letting it fall away before tossing it aside. My clamps, chain and weight hung there for all to see. As did my tender and pained nipples. I felt more on display than ever before. But no one seemed to pay them any attention. Millie continues by starting to work the bottom half of my dress over my hips and bottom. Finally, she succeeded, and she let it slide to the floor. Then she picked up the pussy chain and moved it from side to side. If anything, I could feel myself getting even more aroused and my juices continued to flow.

"Ah good," said Millie as she inspected me down there, "you have pulled them aside before you decorated her, Sir. This means we won't have to ruin them to have them gone."

With that she dropped the weighted chain which sent a sharp pain into my pussy, and I felt my juices trickling down my inner thigh. I blushed a deep red. Grasping the thin strings at my waist she tugged the panties over my bottom and let them fall around my ankles.

"It appears that your secretary is enjoying her position, Sir."

As she slid her finger along my pussy lips before sliding one deep inside me. My knees almost gave way, but I managed to lean back against the wall to stop myself collapsing. I watched in awe as Millie's finger, shining with my moisture was put first to her mouth where she savoured its taste with a grin and then to mine. She pushed it against my lips and my mouth opened of its own accord and I willingly finished cleaning my juice off her. Then, she reached behind her without turning around and snapped her fingers. Over her shoulder I saw the now naked girl hold out the dress she had been modelling and hand it to Millie.

"Thank you, girl," she said and then turned to Mr. James. "Will you be needing young Jan's services anymore, Sir?"

"That all depends on what those services might include," he replied with a suggestive tone in his voice.

"I have tried to train her to carry out all the duties the shop might need, Sir."

"In that case she may stay. There are things she might be useful for later."

She held the dress out and then bent down. A stinging slap on one calf made me raise my foot and she moved my previous outfit out of the way before letting me step into the new dress. Then another on the other calf and she repeated the process. Slowly she stood up pulling the dress with her until it was around my waist. She then zipped it up at the back to keep it there. Finally, she lifted the shoulder straps onto my shoulders and adjusted them so that they pushed my poor battered breasts together. She stood back to admire her own handiwork before taking my hand and leading me to stand in front of Sir. I waited nervously for any comment.

"I still think a couple of inches off the hemline. The weight cannot be seen."

"Or a slightly longer chain," Millie retorted, "that would swing so much better. I'm sure we have one we can fit for you, Sir".

"Hmmm, maybe so. I will reserve judgement until I see it. Do you have anything else to show me."

"I do, Sir, one which is my special favourite. Very similar in style to her blue one, but in red ... and with some extra features, Sir."

"Then bring it and let me see it," he said, a little impatiently.

Millie turned and clapped her hands. From behind one of the display units another girl stepped forward and stood behind the first girl, still patiently waiting naked by the rack. The dress was indeed spectacular in much the same way that my blue one was. It had a short skirt and a flared skirt. The neckline plunged at both front and back even more than my blue one. The dress was designed to sit on the hips and both front and back plunges went down as far as the skirt, which was little more than a narrow strip of red fabric. At the front it plunged almost as far as the girl's pussy. Indeed, several whisps of her dark pubes leaked over the top. She was made to turn around. There was a hint of the start of her bum cleft. I had to admit she looked very sexy, and I felt my own pussy respond to the sight of her.

"Well, let's see what it looks like on Alice," he said.

"Very well, I shall need to strip her first."

"Of course."

She led me back to my previous position and tugged immediately at the shoulder straps, letting them fall past my waist. She then unzipped the skirt and let that fall to the ground. One by one I lifted my feet and stepped out of it. She picked it up and went over and hung it on one of the hangers on the rack. As she did so she whispered something to the naked girl who nodded and then slipped away. She turned to the other girl who was just stepping out of the red dress. As she stood up it was clear that she was not following current trends as, although neatly trimmed into a heart shape, her pubic hair was still thick and bushy. No wonder it had sneaked into view. At least I wouldn't have that concern. Even though her pubes were bushy they were still finely trimmed, and her pussy lips were still on full display. I decided I quite liked the look but wouldn't want it for myself.

Millie approached me holding the dress out and then knelt down. This time, to avoid the painful smacks on my legs I immediately lifted one foot, then the other and stepped into the dress. Millie pulled it up as far as it was designed to go. It had an elasticated waist so needed no zip to hold it but stayed where it was left, about mid-hip. She lifted the top and settled it on my shoulders. They were designed to hug my breasts on the outside, rather than squeeze them together. My nipples and the calms still showed for all the world to see. She reached down and tugged at the hem and pulled it down another couple of inches to take the slack out if the shoulder straps. The top of the skirt was now millimetres from the start of my pussy. Just at that moment, as she stepped back, the first girl reappeared. She was carrying a fine silver chain and she passed it to Millie and went to stand back in place.

"Ahhh, I feared as much, Sir. Her lower chain is far too short and is still hidden. But I sent Jan off for a longer one. With your permission, Sir, may I change it over."

"Certainly Millie, do what needs to be done."

"Thank you, Sir."

She knelt in front of me and looked up. "If I could ask miss to lift the front of the dress out of the way."

I did as instructed, my hands shaking slightly. I saw her reach in and I felt her fiddle with one of the clamps. And then ... oh, the relief as the pull on my labia stopped. My poor lip might never be the same again, but the tugging had gone. But then, curiously, the pain of the clamp reasserted itself and I hissed in a breath at its sudden return. I felt her hand on the other clamp and then the pull from that also vanished. Then, the same sting from the clamp as before and I almost gasped. I heard the dreaded chain fall to the floor and then more movement on the clamps. I gritted my teeth to blank out the pain. Her manipulations seemed to go on forever, but she finished with a final and cruel flourish. The weight came back, and the agonising pull returned. Then she stood up and handed Sir the old chain.

"She is back better than before, Sir."

"We shall see," and he turned to me and pointed to the space in front of us, "go walk in a circle so I can check, Alice," he commanded.

Nervously I took a step into the clear space and then started to try and walk in a circle. The clamps on my nipples were as bad as ever, swinging from side to side, putting me off balance. But the clamps lower down were worse than before. Still swinging back and forth they now had a new rhythm. They pulled at my lips with a new agony. How I made it around the space I don't know but thankfully Sir stopped me when I was facing him. He looked me up and down and then beckoned me closer. Two more agonising steps and I was close enough for him to reach out and pull me onto his lap. Even sitting down with the new clamp chain was no relief, but his arms around me brought me comfort and I was pleased that no tears had appeared yet. He turned to Millie.

"So, Millie, what is your opinion of my new secretary?"

"Well, Sir, she is the prettiest you've allowed me to see so far and, judging by her wet cunt she seems to enjoy working for you. And ... she has been excellent today and immaculately behaved, Sir."

"I quite agree, and I think she deserves a reward for her behaviour."

He took his arms from around me and pointed at the other end of the couch. Gingerly and with great care I got off his lap and settled on the seat beside him. He immediately stood up and went to stand next to Millie.

"I am wondering how well you have trained your girls," he said, glancing at the first girl, still standing quiet and naked. "Could she give Alice the reward she so deserves? I have a little more browsing to do."

Millie turned to the girl and motioned her forward. She whispered in her ear, and I saw the girl blush. I wondered, with a little nervousness, what she had planned for me. Then the girl pushed back her shoulders and walked to where I was sitting and sank to her knees in front of me. Just as Sir turned his back and walked off into the rest of the shop.

The girl looked up at me and smiled. Then she lifted up the front of the dress and looked straight at my poor battered pussy. Gently she eased my knees apart and then pushed my feet much wider. I was on total display to her gaze. I was relieved to see the kindness in her eyes as she looked up and smiled at me. She lowered her head, and I felt her gentle lips close around my clit, I moaned at the sudden wave of pleasure that ran through me. I felt her careful hands as she eased the clamps to the side, taking some of the weight off as she did so. Then ... oh my fucking god! ... FUCK! I squirmed as I felt her tongue slide along the wet cleft of my pussy. I had never been touched like that by a woman and I wondered why I hadn't tried it before. She was a delight, and so skilled. I'd been eaten by men, but they were nothing compared to her.

I could feel something stirring deep inside my pussy that suddenly grew as two of her fingers pushed inside me. I knew I was about to cum and wanted to warn her.

"Stop! I'm going to cum," I managed to mutter.

"Oh good," was her only reply and she redoubled her efforts.

"Oh fuck ... FUCK! FUCK! ... but what about permission?" I managed to gasp out.

"Shhh!" was all I heard. And then it was too late as I exploded. I felt my cum squirt out like never before, and I felt the girl's tongue lapping at me. I think I must have passed out for a second or two because when I opened my eyes, I saw Sir standing across from me looking at me. The girl had taken her tongue and lips away and was also turned to look at him. Even from the side I could see her face covered with my wet cum.

"I ... I'm sorry, Sir," I muttered, not sure if I was in trouble or not.

"That's fine, Alice. That was a reward for your good behaviour. I hope you enjoyed it. Now, time to say thank you to our little helper. With difficulty I sat up and leaned forward. I bent down and kissed the girl on the lips. I could taste myself on her and it made me tremble slightly.

"Thank you. I feel so much better."

Sir snapped his fingers and beckoned to me. Slowly I stood on shaky legs and took the few painful steps to stand before him.

"A present for you," he said, reaching into yet another of the shop's bags which he held in his hand. He pulled out what appeared to be a dog collar with a lead attached and held it out for me to see.

"Lift your hair out of the way," he ordered and instinctively I knew what he wanted and did so. He reached around and placed the collar around my neck, fastening it below my chin with a small padlock. Then he clipped the leash to it.

"That will save me having to use your tit chain to guide you. But now, we must go, the taxi should be waiting. I have settled my account and you now have two extra dresses to wear. We may choose more later if they are not enough. So, let's go."

He started to walk to the door tugging on the leash as he did so, and I was forced to follow. I walked, awkwardly and painfully behind him. The truth is it was more of a waddle than a walk as I tried to keep the weights from swinging as much as possible. Outside a taxi was just drawing up and he opened the door for me. I climbed in and he followed sitting next to me, and the driver started the car going. Sir leaned close to me and said, quietly, "I am told that this dress has other charms. And I think I have found one of them,"

As he spoke, I felt his hand slide over my thigh. It was then that I realised that the skirt was split all the way to the waist. He had access to me without needing to lift the front. I felt his fingers trail across my lips, between the two hateful clips.

"So, did you enjoy being serviced by the shop girl, sweet Alice?"

"Oh my god, Sir. It was like nothing I had felt before!" my words came out before I could stop myself.

"Was that your first time with a girl?" he asked.

I blushed and then admitted that it was.

"Well, as you enjoyed it so much it is an aspect of your life that we must explore more fully from now on."

His hand slipped away as the taxi drew up at the main entrance to the office. He paid the man and then stepped out tugging on the leash to make me follow him. As usual the lobby was busy, but we were ignored. At least mostly, although I did spot one or two curious glances. Instead of going straight to the elevator he walked me awkwardly across to the main reception desk. The girl at the desk smiled warmly as we came up.

"Gloria, you sweet thing. A favour if you please."

"Of course, Sir, what can I help you with?"

I was curious as they seemed to know each other but I had little time to think as he led me to the side of the desk before handing the end of the leash to this woman called Gloria.

"Just look after this for a while. She can kneel quietly behind your desk. I have some people I need to see on the lower floors and this sort of thing is less well appreciated down there than it is higher up. I shall be about half an hour."

12