The Secretary: Extra Duties Ch. 06

Story Info
Alice’s world of pleasure expands to a happy ending.
4.1k words
4.55
10.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was amazed that nobody seemed to take any notice of us as Gloria led me through the streets on the end of a leash. Perhaps they were all to be glad to have finished work for the day and anxious to get home that they didn't notice all the other people on the busy streets. However, I was grateful when, after only about five minutes we arrived at our destination, tucked away down a narrow side street. It seemed to be some sort of club rather than a bar. Its name 'Femme' hung in neon over the solid front door. An odd name I thought until I took my first step inside. Then, it all became clear.

But before that we had to get in. Gloria knocked on the door and stood back, tugging me forward. A small trapdoor opened, and a face looked at us through a mesh grill. After a few seconds, the trapdoor was closed, and I heard a heavy bolt slide back. The main door was opened, and we were ushered in by a short, thick-set woman wearing a sort of tuxedo. She closed the door behind us and slid the bolt across and then turned to look at us.

"Well, Gloria, what have you brought us this time?" she commented before turning her attention to me. At least Gloria seemed to be well known so I felt a little safer. The doorkeeper took my arm and swung me round from side to side, one way then the other, looking me up and down all the time.

"Very nice, Gloria, you've surpassed yourself. But wait..." the woman hesitated and then did a sort of double take before reaching out a hand and seizing my nipple where it peeked through my dress. After a quick fumble she found the other one and grabbed that as well. She squeezed them both really hard and I gasped with the sudden pain.

"I can tell you're going to have a fun time tonight, you slut, Gloria. Well, good luck to you, in you go."

Letting go of my nipples she opened the inner door for us, and Gloria made me follow with a quick tug on the leash.

Inside I was quick to realize why the club was called by such an odd name. Seeing the inside made it obvious. The room, although not crowded, contained only women. All of whom turned to see who had come in. Without any hesitation Gloria pulled me behind her and headed to the bar at the far end.

"Evening, Ladies," she said jovially, "so good to see you all again. I hope it's okay, but I've brought a friend,"

With that she pulled me to stand next to her so they could all take a better look. All the women looked at me and smiled in welcome. What a relief. Then, the one in the middle who seemed to be in charged opened her eyes wide in surprise before reaching out and gently caressing my nipple. She pulled the front of the dress back and forth examining it. She then did so with the other side and discovered my other nipple. Her other hand reached out and made the same gentle caresses.

"I love this dress design," she cried out enthusiastically, "what a great idea. Where did you get it?" she asked Gloria.

"It wasn't me, it was her boss. He took her shopping earlier. She was meant to wear it home, but I brought her here instead. But, please, be gentle with her nips. She's had a tough time with them today."

"I thought as much," commented the woman, "I can still see the teeth marks from clamps on them. Don't worry, honey," she said to me, "I'll be really gentle. But you look like you could do with a drink."

"I thought you'd never asked," responded Gloria, a tone of relief in her voice, "I'll have a G&T if I may. Perhaps make that two. I think Alice, here would like one as well. And any chance of some food? Is the kitchen open yet, Dee?" she asked.

The woman with her hands on my breasts smiled and looked over at the woman behind the bar. "Two G&T's please Fran, for my friends," and then turned to Gloria, "hang on I'll find out about food."

With that she dropped her hands from my nipples and turned away. "Angela," she called out in a loud voice. Suddenly a head appeared around a door near the far end of the bar closely followed by a body clad in chef's whites. "Is there any food ready yet?" asked the woman that I now knew as Dee, "I just need two plates."

"Not quite yet but I could rustle something up in about five minutes. How about some river trout and fries?"

Dee turned to me and raised a questioning eyebrow. Just the thought of food made my legs go weak and I smiled enthusiastically. She turned to Gloria and made the same expression. Gloria also nodded eagerly. Dee turned back to the chef.

"Two servings please Angela, it seems my friends are hungry.

"As soon as I can then," and she disappeared back behind the kitchen door.

I felt a tug on my collar and Gloria started to lead me away.

"I think we'll sit over here," she said pointing to a small table with two chairs, "and we might have a bottle of wine while we wait. I'll pay for it, don't worry Dee," she said raising her G&T to the woman.

She led me to the table and pointed at one of the chairs and I dutifully sat down. My back was to the group of women at the bar so I couldn't tell what they were doing.

"So," Gloria asked, after sitting me down, "how are you feeling? A little safer after your adventures I hope."

"I... I'm not sure, honestly, Gloria," I admitted.

"Rest assured, Alice you can feel at rest in here."

"Then, thank you," I told her sincerely.

She dropped her end of the leash onto my lap and picked up her drink, raising her glass to me.

"For the rest of the evening, you are free to be you. But... at the end, I warn you, I am going to take you home and have my way with you."

Her voice held a hint of very mock menace as she smiled at me over the edge of her glass. Again, she lifted it invitingly and I felt complied to lift my own and clink hers.

"To be honest, Gloria, I don't think I've ever felt totally free in the last two days. Not even alone in my own room. I don't really feel free now, but thanks for the thought."

Saying that I used my chin to gesture down to my protruding nipples, still showing in all their glory, both for her and the rest of the world. Even if the rest of the world did only mean the gang of women at the bar. Who didn't seem to mind that much and who took little notice of the two of us.

"Rubbish," said Gloria, "Let me show you."

Without giving me a chance to stop her she reached over and tugged at either side on one of the front pieces of my dress, forcing my nipple to slide, quite roughly, back out. I gasped in horror at what Sir might say but then realised that the chance of him finding out were virtually none. The chances of him even knowing about the place were minimal and then managing to get entrance past the woman at the door were zero. Meanwhile Gloria had repeated her move with the other nipple and had straightened out the front of my dress. I was now dressed almost decently once more. Okay, the dress was still as sexy as fuck, but no one had taken much notice on the way here, even with my nipples showing. Now, they would take even less.

Gloria's final act was to pick up the tail of my leash from where it lay on my lap. I expected her to unclip it and release me completely, but she didn't. instead, she picked up my hand from where it lay on the table and turned it to face palm up. Then she placed the leash across my hand and closed my fingers around it.

"Now, you are in charge of it, and no one else. Until that is we are leaving... then it is mine again. I promised you I was going to take you home with me and I will have no arguments. Understood?

Looking down at the leash, wrapped in my curled fist all I could do was nod quietly.

For a few more minutes we sat quietly, not needing to speak, slowly sipping our G&T's. then I felt a presence behind me and started to turn. A sweet looking young girl was standing there having pushed a trolley laden with food across to the table.

"Your supper is ready, miss and miss. May I serve you your wine first?"

Gloria picked up her napkin in readiness and then gestured for the girl to begin. The girl put a wine glass down next to each of us and then filled each with white wine. It made the glasses frost with the cold when she did so. She then placed it in an ice bucket on a smaller table next to Gloria. Next came two plates of food followed my cutlery. I wasn't sure of the normal standard of food at 'Femme', but this just seemed to hint of a little extra care. As the girl left, I looked at Gloria with surprise at our treatment. She just smiled back and picked up her knife and fork. After looping the end of the leash over my wrist I followed suit.

The simple looking meal of a fish fillet and French fries turned out to be the best thing I had eaten for years. All my time I spent alone in my single room I had existed on 'ready-meals-for-one'. I realised how ravenous I was, having missed lunch for two days, having had too much to distract me. Gloria was not a great chatter while eating and I was happy to indulge her and concentrate on my own plate. She did keep topping up my wine glass and I kept the level steadily going down. By the time we had reached the end and the plates had been cleared away, the bottle was nearly empty. Gloria shared the dregs equally between us, raised her glass and I smile at her in gratitude as I clinked our glasses together. I sat back, trying to ease the feeling of fullness as I finished my wine. As I put the empty glass down, Gloria spoke.

"I think its time to head back to my place, for a bit more fun, we can walk off the pounds we've put on with that delicious meal. Shall we?"

She stood up and I followed her. She started to walk over to the bar, but I stopped her. I suddenly wanted to make a meaningful gesture but one that was somewhat pointless.

"Gloria," I called out, and she stopped and turned to look back at me, "I think you've forgotten something."

She looked a little shocked and surprised when she saw I was holding out my hand. I had slipped the ring of the leash off my hand and was now offering it to her.

"Oh, Alice, are you sure?"

"You've been so good to me today I think you should take it. Please."

"Well, I can't deny I'd love to so... give it here,"

She took the end of the leash, gave a tug, and led me over to the bar. She hunted in her pocket and came out with a credit card and proceeded to pay the bill. I was determined to pay her back. She had been, and still was, an oasis in the midst of a sea of pain and humiliation of the last two days. That much I could never forget or repay. She bade a cheerful "Goodnight" to the women at the bar, but I just smiled at them silently. Then another tug on my collar and we headed to the door. We pushed it open and stepped into the mall cramped lobby. The female guard slipped the bolt aside and opened the outer door. She gave us a quick "Have fun" as we walked out into the darkening city.

The sky was darkening rapidly as Gloria led me out of the dark alley onto the street. There were no stars in the sky as there never were in the city. So sad! I remember seeing them as a child when I lived in the country, and I yearned to return. We walked much more slowly than before, me content to follow a pace or two behind the leash slack between us. After two nightmare days, at last I felt happy. We seemed to be making our way into a much better district than the one where I lived, and I was eager to see her flat. But Gloria was in no hurry and would often stop and look in shop windows, commenting on what she saw. At one time she halted me when she saw a brightly lit window full of some of the most outrageous lady's underwear I had ever seen. We were in front of her local sex shop which she seemed to know quite well.

"Hey," she said suddenly being hit with a bright idea, "why don't we buy you a nice new vibe. My special treat. Oh, and maybe some knickers. I can't help noticing the wind is swirling and lifting your dress. Come on, let's go inside."

The doorbell rang as we entered, and I immediately wanted to run. The room was dark and dingy and as soon as we stepped inside several heads appeared over racks of DVD's and magazines. They were all men!

"Don't panic," she whispered to me, "women's section upstairs. Follow me quick."

She almost ran, tugging me behind her for the stairs and we rapidly went up them. I'm sure I was watched all the way through the open banister as more and more could be glimpsed up my short skirt. I was very glad when we reached the top, and we could turn the corner out of the way. I was almost breathless with the exercise and the anxiety.

Ignoring my gasps, she led me right over to a high and wide display of vibrators and started looking along each row. Then she stopped and pulled one off its peg.

"What about this one," she asked, holding it up for me to see, "it's a classic. The classic rabbit. You'll love that. Or have you already got one?"

I could only stare, open-mouthed. I was surprised I knew what it was, my life having been so innocent until recently, but I couldn't work out where from. But all that was meaningless as I could only stare at the price tag attached to it.

"But, Gloria, it's far too..."

"Expensive? Don't be silly. You deserve some compensation. Besides, I have a good friend with an account here and I can charge it to that." Seeing my confused face, she went on, "I'll explain more when I get you home. we're having it." She marched off pulling me behind her. It seems that I had no say in the matter. "Knickers," she announced.

She led me to a rack of underwear and looked through those offered. With a happy gasp she grabbed one of the hangers and held it out. I was shocked by its size. It was the tiniest and skimpiest thong I had ever seen. Okay, it was red and matched my dress but that was its only redeeming feature.

"Okay," she admitted, "it's not going to hide much, but it will hide enough from all but the most rigorous examination. Which you might get in the very near future." She grinned and winked.

Then, she marched me over to the desk and plonked her choices in front of the woman by the till. She rang them up and unclipped the thong from the hanger. She was about to slide it into a carrier, a carrier much less discrete than those from the other shop, but Gloria stopped her and told her to snip the tag off as I would be needing them to walk home. the woman looked shocked but did as she was told and handed them to me. Blushing madly, I did as I was expected and stepped into them. I pulled them up and over my pussy. As I had guessed they did little to hide anything, especially around the back but I suppose they would hide enough of me during any gust of wind. Gloria took out a card and told the woman to put it on the account, picked up the bag containing just the vibrator and led the way back to the stairs.

We were quiet going down the stairs and the men hunting through the porn films and the dirty mags hardly looked up and I was glad when we were back outside. She walked quicker this time and I had to hurry to keep up with her. Perhaps she was anxious to get me home and get me alone. I was nervous but not frightened and I followed her gladly. I would have done so without the lead, but it had become a comfort for me.

We approached the front of a very posh-looking block of flats, and she opened the door and led me into the lobby. I was stunned that she could afford this. Inside was a desk and a doorman who greeted her by her first name. She greeted him in turn and walked directly to the elevator, and we go in. she pressed the button for five and up we went. There only seemed to be two doors on her floor and she went straight to the one on the left and pressed a remote key. The door opened and I was led inside. I nearly fainted. Her flat was huge and immaculate. A large window looked out, not over the city but over the suburbs and to the hills and countryside beyond. In daylight it must be a lovely view.

"Your flat is amazing," I managed to say, but how...?"

"Ahhh my secret is that I have a sugar-daddy. But... don't worry," she quickly added as she saw the worried look on my face, "he's away for a couple of weeks. Africa, I believe. But he doesn't live here, just visits very often, and pays for it. It was him who paid for your presents," she said, tossing the shop carrier on the low couch beside me. "And he doesn't mind me having visitors to stay. And he never tries it on with any of them, so you'll be safe," she grinned at her revelations and the effect they had on me, "not unless they want to and I agree to it," and she winked.

To say the least I was stunned. What was she doing working at the front desk and doing the bidding of a man like Sir? It didn't make sense.

"Don't worry about it now I'll explain more later. Just for now, while I fix us a drink, why don't you open your present."

She left the room leaving me alone and confused. To settle myself I sat on the couch and did exactly what she had suggested. I nearly broke a fingernail trying to force my way into the package bubble wrap. I cursed these things, but they were everywhere nowadays. Finally, the heavy toy dropped onto my lap, and I threw the packaging aside and picked up the rabbit. I tried pressing the buttons, but nothing seemed to work.

"Ahh, batteries," said gloria as she re-emerged with a glass in each hand, "wait one moment."

She put the drinks on the low table in front of the couch and disappeared again into the other room. She emerged seconds later triumphantly holding aloft a box of batteries.

"I always keep a good supply. I have so many things around the flat that need them. Nothing worse that when you're just about to cum and the damned thing dies. Be prepared, that's my motto, and the scouts apparently, although for different reasons."

She tipped a couple out and then took the machine out of my hand. Turning it upside down she twisted, and the base came away leaving a hollow and empty interior. She quickly dropped a couple of the batteries inside and then twisted it closed again. She turned it around and pressed a button and a tiny red light glowed on the front panel. She turned it for me to see.

"We have lift off!" she explained with the sound of joy on her face, "now, let me explain the buttons..." then she hesitated, "better still let me demonstrate."

Without a by your leave, she tugged up the front of my dress and revealed my new red thong. I started to protest but she shushed me and ordered me to scoot further forward on the couch and spread my legs wide. She picked up the leash and wiggled it to emphasise that she was still in charge.

"Now listen, young Alice. You're my guest but you still have to follow house rules... and the first one is -- do as you're told and follow the directions of the lady of the house -- and that is me. Got it?"

I silently nodded and slid forward on the couch until I was almost lying across it and my bottom was barely on the front edge. then I started to spread my legs.

"Whoa! I think we'll get rid of those first. we don't want to ruin your new underwear, do we? While you're at it, why not get rid of the whole thing. You'll be more comfortable." I looked at her, but I could tell she was taking no arguments, so I stood up from my awkward position and started to strip my red dress off.

"Slowly and sexily," she commanded me and then watched me intently. I tried to do the best I could, but it wasn't something I'd ever done before but she seemed pleased.

Wow, you are a sexy little bitch, Alice," she told me when I finally stood in front of her with only the collar and lead for company. I blushed slightly but inside I was churning. I was also wet and dripping like a cheap slut, and I knew she could see that. She tugged on the leash and pulled me back down onto the couch. I resumed my previous awkward pose and this time spread my legs wide. I jumped when I heard the quiet hum of the rabbit for the first time. I jumped even more when I first felt it. No subtle approach but straight onto my pussy. She slid if back and forth along the slit a few times before aiming it at my entrance. Then I could feel its vibrations making my insides squirm with pleasure. She stops about halfway in and increased the intensity, and I nearly came right then and there. She started pushing again. And then... and then, I felt the rabbit ears touch my clit and I exploded. It was nothing like I had ever had before but the feeling didn't go away. With some evil intention Gloria kept the machine throbbing deep inside me and the damned ears playing with my clit. I must have come about four or maybe five time before she relented. I collapsed in a heap back onto the couch and she slowly pulled the toy out of me.

12