The Secrets of Eseme Bellows Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had read about cunnilingous as a teenager in one of my mothers paperback romance novels, and I had even asked one of my partners in collage to perform it on me. He had tried it once, but after a few moments of his tongue upon the folds of my pussy he had pulled away and announced he didn't really like it. I did not complain or ask again, the truth was I hadn't liked it either. His tongue had been to rough, too forceful, and it had not touched upon the areas which I felt I would have liked it to touch...I wrote off cunnilingus as something that was nice in books, but in real life was quite forgettable, and never asked any of my later boyfriends to try it. It hardly needs to be said that I had never asked, or even thought to ask, any of female friends to try such a thing on me. The world was changing in 1962, but the floodgates had not yet begun to burst.

What was unwelcome in the feeling of Molly's lips upon my sex was how sweet it felt.

There I was in the worst predicament of my life, a situation so horrible that I could never even have imagined it, yet all the same the feeling of her mouth upon my pussy at once aroused a response that dulled the edges of my terror. It was awful...it was awful in how wonderful it actually felt.

It was awful in the way that my body could not help but respond.

I should have been revolted, tried to be revolted, but deep down I knew even as it happened that I was not sickened by the feel of it. My mind rebelled, but my body could not help but respond...it could not help but long for more.

I felt it, every beautiful, awful, exquisite and terrible instant as Molly's tongue darted out to slowly circle my already engorged clit. The tip of that tongue that did not press upon me like I was some button in an elevator, but simply teased around my most sensitive area, driving the sensation of it to ever higher levels, inviting me to seek more. In that moment I found myself glad that I had been gagged, for with my speech muffled there could be no way to discern exactly what it was that my moans conveyed.

Yet Molly's eyes were still locked onto mine, and I was aghast to think that she knew exactly what I was feeling, that she might find in my eyes the true response to her wicked actions, just as in her bright blue eyes I felt I could see the mirth she felt in that moment.

As her tongue moved away from my clitoris, as she drove that hot and wriggling thing deep within me, swirling across my innermost contours until I was bucking against the man Tom's restraining grip. Was I trying to get away? I wanted to think so, yet already I could not be sure. It was the same feeling I had in the hospital room in Vermillion, wanting to look away but somehow compelled to bear witness. Trapped in a mixture of fear and desire, the familiar need to know all that lurked in the dark just beyond the familiar.

As Molly's tongue drove deep inside me, I felt Tom lean close, and he whispered in my ear. "You enjoy this don't you, stupid bitch! You're just like her...just like all of them. You should have been given to the Gaunt...better for us...better for you?"

Even though I knew that there was real fury in his words, I felt his erection poking still into the small of my back and it seemed to me that he was rocking against me, trying to press himself tighter against my exposed flesh. I hated his touch and the words that he used, the implication that somehow Molly and I were anything alike, but even as I sobbed and gasped, it struck me for the first time that this was not at all an isolated happening. That somehow I was part of something larger, pulled in to something far beyond myself.

What was it that the woman, Violet, had said in the hospital? That she had been told a woman woman would find her. Someone hungry and full of secrets...that the master wanted her for his own...me. All of it me.

And several times Tom and Molly had said similar things. That Tom had somehow failed in a task, that he was supposed to be watching the house where I had found Violet Dawes...what had Molly called her? A messenger?

It occured to me that what was happening to me had happened to others...From Tom's words it almost sounded as though it had happened to Molly herself.

But just as swiftly as these thoughts had entered my mind they were driven out just as quickly, as Molly's tongue was without warning withdrawn from it's searing probe of my depths, and for just a second I felt an aching emptiness inside of me, a shameful longing for more. When I looked down Molly was grinning up at me, the lower half of her face in high sheen, slick with the juices from my needy sex.

She licked her lips.

"I can see why they want you honey...They've been waiting for you a long time. Will you do something for me? Pretty please?"

I could say nothing of course, and Molly went on heedless of any response.

"When they've taken you into the Night Lands...when they've placed you high among the harem, when you rule in splendor in the Labyrinth of the Bells...Will you remember me Honey? Will you remember the lowly penitent who took you upon the road, who set you on the path to splendour?"

As she spoke her left hand crept up my thigh, and I gasped as I felt her index and middle fingers at the entrance of my pussy. No longer content to linger at the threshold I closed my eyes as Molly slowly eased her fingers deep inside of me, began to work them in and out. For all the horror of the situation, all the fear and the uncertainty that possessed me, there was an undeniable gentleness to the movement of her hands, so different than my experiences with men. She did not need to be fast or rough, was not pressing or insistent. She seemed to know just where to touch me, every secret space within that I had ever dreamed might be discovered. I could not help myself...my hips began to move against her hand as the pleasure rose within me.

"You like it don't you honey? You love it. That's something you never knew about yourself, never allowed yourself to understand. All your life you've lost in a world you thought was real...And now you're finally going to understand. Now you are finally going to begin to see..."

Even as she said this I felt her smallest finger creeping back between my legs, and I knew what her intentions were, even though nobody had ever touched me there before.

"Oh, the things they will teach you honey." Molly whispered as her pinkie finger began to circle my virgin asshole. "I just hope that you remember...my own meagre contributions."

With those words Molly pushed her smallest finger into my rear, and even though I felt a small flash of pain, I will admit that it was mitigated by the fingers that pumped in my pussy. And even though I fought against this admission, even within myself, I quickly found that enjoyed it. I could feel the digits in my pussy rubbing against the one that wriggled in my ass, and I had never felt anything like it...I am not sure it was any physical sensation alone, but rather something emotional, a wicked feeling of release as I found myself violated in the most novel of ways...

I realize now how limited I was in 1962, how inexperienced in the pleasures of the world, but at the time it was overwhelming. It was exactly as Molly had told me, a world that I had never known, a world of dread and terror and the strangest pleasures, as I stood on the brink of danger and writhed upon a woman's loving touch.

"Look at me Honey." Molly commanded, but I only shook my head. I did not want to look, to see, to acknowledge the feelings conflicting within me.

"I said look at me." Molly ordered again, and in spite of myself I opened my eyes to her beckoning smile.

"Good girl...you love it. You want more? Do you want to be broken? A writhing little bitch puppet in the Harem of our lord? Do you want to know the world behind the world?"

And I might have resisted had it not been for her final question. I might have refused. But once again I had to know...and more than that, I had to cum. I couldn't deny it or resist it any longer, Molly had provoked something inside of me and I needed to finish or else lose my mind.

As much as it pains me now to admit it...I nodded my head.

I nodded my head and closed my eyes once more, as Molly's lips returned once more to my burning clit.

It only took a moment, with her fingers working in and out of me, my pussy, my ass, her tongue flicking against my bud. I could hold back no longer, felt the burning heat within me rising ever higher until it exploded.

I had experienced orasms in my life, most often brought about by my own hand. I had thought I understood their wonder and their power...bu in that moment with Molly's fingers and tongue at work within me, I found that I had known nothing at all.

I screamed through the gag as I came, and my mind went blank, went still, a tiny death in exquisit tormented splendor. Beneath my distant cry, in the stillness or beneath it,did I hear the ringing off some far off bell, or the rattle of an iron chain across the earth?

I heard Molly screaming, laughing, the man Tom cursing in my ear. I felt my body unsupported falling, the remote sensation of pain against the earth.

I opened my eyes then, and the first thing I saw through my blissful tears was Molly, her whole self soaked in the gushing torrent of my delight. My cum dripped from her hair and down her face, she moaned in ecstasy as she licked and kissed my sodden thighs.

If my arms had been free in that moment I would have reached for her. Had I not been gagged I would have called her to me, taken her face in my hands and kissed her, thanked her, laughed and wept with her. In that single moment I felt something new. Passion, even love that had at least momentarily driven away the fear.

When Molly pulled her face from between my dripping legs, when she met my stare with her own she smiled at me, and offered my pubic arch a stately kiss.

She said, "Remember me when you come into your kingdom..."