The Secrets of Hypnotism Pt. 01

Story Info
CFO Ross Thomas’s little, tiny baby cock is exposed.
3.9k words
4.42
10.5k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story commences with Ross Thomas, the brute and successful Chief Finance Officer of Deutsche Bank. He was in the middle of giving the company's fourth-quarter earnings and robust performance to the entire finance division.

With an abundance of overconfidence in Ross's voice, he proudly shared with the room, "Since I joined the organization, being the youngest CFO in this company's history, our company's earnings have skyrocketed our goals we set at the beginning of the year."

Everyone forcibly clapped enthusiastically at Ross's announcement, boosting his already-existing inflamed ego. Judging by the room, you see who appreciates Ross; like the attractive women, Ross "coincidentally" acts more tender-heartedly. It isn't a huge surprise who receives the promotions in this division. I couldn't help but roll my eyes from the thoughtless gawking these women gave him.

The Director of Asset Management shot his hand up, cueing Ross's loud, disrespectful groan.

He barked, "Yes, Mark, what do you have to report? This better be worth the group's time because time is valuable."

"Yes, and congratulations, sir, on your success this early in the organization. Our numbers haven't been this high since the early 80s. I have to say, as a member of the financial division, your leadership has already and will continue positively transforming our company's trajectory in the next ten years--

"I can't say I disagree with you there. If no one else has anything, then the meeting is adjourned."

Coming from a relatively modest upbringing, you could accept his demeanor as kinder and more understanding, but it felt the opposite like he had something to prove. This company is full of privileged, wealthy people with university connections. Since Ross came from practically nothing, instead of having an appreciative mindset, he thought he was better than everyone because he believed he worked harder than anyone else. He did need to make sacrifices some of us couldn't imagine, but that didn't make him better than us. He never acknowledged our team's accomplishments or elevated our careers. It was only about him and his success.

Judging by his physique and demeanor, a breeze of charismatic confidence oscillates from his body. It was alluring, and many women across the office desired him. I was even guilty of finding his physique attractive but turned off by the attitude he demonstrated. He took exemplary care of his body, and if I remember, he played rugby at university. That would explain the intentional, regimented maintenance of his body, resulting in a chiseled figure even gods would fawn over. He was previously named a Rhodes Scholar and received a full-ride scholarship to Oxford. The world was his oyster, and I wish he would treat me respectfully, but he doesn't. The only people he treats with an ounce of kindness are the attractive women in the office or anyone that will boost his professional development.

My name is Finn, and I am a high-ranking financial director. Like my male counterparts, I had yet to gain a positive experience working with Ross. He had this dominating personality, exuding alpha, macho energy, and no one could cross him.

Since I reported directly below him, I, unfortunately, encountered negative energy from him, and I don't know why. If anyone should be furious with everything, it should be me. Ross and I were finalists for the CFO position, and ultimately, I wasn't selected. I am not accusing the company of sexism, but I felt devalued as a woman, making me question my self-worth.

But I never held a grudge over Ross; I was excited to work with him. Instantly, once he entered his position, instead of listening to his team or me, he always had something callous to spew, whether how I dressed or looked. Usually, I openly argue with him about his questionable decisions for the organization. I wanted to be more collaborative with him if he treated me respectfully. He upheld his "charm" around the people who would benefit his career. Even though he was a massive flirt, he never dated anyone in the office, which I found strange. I even tried to file a report with HR for harassment but couldn't prove it.

He invited me to meet with him in his office, and I had no idea what it was about. I sat on the cold chair and felt a sense of discomfort from Ross's behavior -- even more so than usual.

He looked at me with disappointment, "I am just going, to be honest and say it, you have been underperforming since I started working here. I haven't seen any improvements--

I was dumbfounded because I've always been transparent with my manager about why I needed additional support, "Sir, I can explain--

"Don't interrupt me when I am speaking. As I said, I haven't seen any improvements, and you seem like a poor worker. Do you have anything to say?"

"Yes, I have been taking care of my sick mother. I've mentioned this before to you. It has taken a toll on my life, and I need considerate flexibility to perform in this role."

His eyes drifted away, unmistakably fed up with my explanation, "When you mentioned this, you promised you would balance your career and personal life. I was under the assumption you would still perform at least effectively. I don't want to hear how hard your life is. No one here knows how it feels to struggle and connive for success. You have two weeks to get your act together, or you will be fired from this organization indefinitely. This warning is my first and final because this division is unwilling to compensate for your incompetent behavior and lackluster results. Now I understand why the hiring team chose me to be the CFO role over you, so I won't have the likes of you shake my reputation. Do you understand?"

I slowly nodded my head in explicit submission, and I felt like crying. As a resilient person, I am not one to feel defeated, but I did at that mind-numbing moment. I didn't even have the mental strength to fight back or the emotional capacity to continue defending my personal position. I couldn't believe he treated me so horribly. While he has been unkind in the past, I couldn't believe he, without any hesitation, trampled on me like useless dirt. With tears swelling in my eyes, I couldn't concentrate on my job, so I decided to leave early. After that confrontation, I called my good friend, Eva Luna, up for a girl's night.

I heard a knock on the door, and a little smile finally crept onto my face; what felt like hours of anguishing guilt and senseless reflections on the situation. Eva came over, and with wine glasses, we gossiped the night away about men, television shows, and even work. I wanted to have fun tonight and not talk about what had happened.

She looked at me with a subtle sparkle in her eyes, "How is work going for you?"

I avoided eye contact, hoping she wouldn't notice something was off. Still, she was exceptionally well aware of her surroundings.

I took my final sip of red wine and softly said, "Work is going fine."

She looked at me with sincere suspicion, "Oh, come on, Finn. I know you like the back of my hand. I can sense when something is off; it is what people call a 'gift.'

"And what some people call being annoyingly nosy."

She giggled, "Don't be a party pooper, and tell me what's going on."

My eyes felt watery, "I didn't feel like talking about it tonight, but Ross treated me horribly today. He knows my mom's health is declining rapidly, and balancing being a daughter, caretaker, and demanding role are immensely challenging. I have two weeks to get my 'act together,' or I will lose my job permanently.

"She shook her head in disappointment, "That's awful. I am really sorry. I sincerely thought Ross would have changed or grown some humility but advancing as the CFO made him even more egotistical."

"What are you talking about? Do you know him? You acted like you never heard of him."

"Yeah, well, I lied, sweetie. I am sorry. I just didn't want to ruin your working relationship with him by knowing his past, but like I said, he hasn't changed, and I hate seeing you victimized by his insecurity."

"What do you mean his 'insecurity?'"

She looked shocked and could hardly answer, "I mean -- you know, he came from such an underprivileged background."

"Eva, I already know that. Is that it? There is obviously more than what you are letting on. Just tell me the whole story."

She sighed, "I think the true reason he overcompensates is not due to his modest upbringing, but to his physical shortcomings. Okay, this is inappropriate because he is under-endowed in, you know," and she pointed towards her crotch area.

My eyes widened considerably with interest, and I giggled slightly, "Now you have to tell me immediately."

"You know my friend Kate."

I nodded with ominous enthusiasm.

"She attended Oxford with him. He constantly bullied her, and she fell into a deep, dark depression. You didn't know this, but she has experienced major past trauma of having an eating disorder. After she experienced a life full of relentless bullying, Ross's heartless words changed everything.

"Oh, my god. What a jerk. But she is really skinny and beautiful. I mean, she's a freaking model.

"Well, she wasn't when she went to university around five years ago. Ross would call her the cruelest names, and she would be heartbroken. She never wanted to feel rejected like that again. Kate vowed to make profound changes to her body. It is ridiculous that she drastically and tirelessly worked on her body to feel good about herself because of how women and men like Ross treated her. But now, she percolates a high echelon of confidence, so good for her. A good thing about it is that she has a career showing off her body.

"Wow, yeah, good on her. Okay, and?"

"And what?"

"Tell me about how he is poorly endowed."

"Haha, oh right, the best part. Well, he played rugby at university. One of Kate's friends -- I won't mention his name because he is actually afraid of what Ross would do if he exposed his little secret to the world. Ross has a reputation to uphold, and he ensured people knew who he was on the rugby team. He became the tough guy who enjoyed pushing opponents around and embarrassing them. It was especially satisfying to Ross the experience of dominating more privileged guys while reminding them that silver spoon boys can't be real men like him. So, he and my friend were on the same team and, one day, caught Ross showering. He couldn't believe his eyes when Ross was utterly naked with an undersized, teeny button bound between his big legs. The thickness of Ross's muscular legs swallowed his little guy nearly wholly, so his overcompensating muscles actually disserved him. The only visible physicality of his baby dick was the tiny minuscule noggin, but it even made him squint to see it from afar. It wiggled with extreme buoyancy and innocence like a baby boy as he soaped his embarrassing-sized privates. Ross saw my friend staring at his compromising exposure. He screamed and ran towards him with his wet tiny little dicklette bouncing around like a light switch. Ross screamed at him for being a gay pervert. Mindlessly overwhelmed in his anger, he left his baby cock uncovered. While Ross yelled at him, he looked at it and giggled. Ross looked down at his cold, shrinking wee-wee, and covered it. I won't describe what happened after that, know his life was threatened, and he decided to censor himself from telling people the truth out of fear. But he did say it was the smallest wee-wee he had ever seen."

We looked at each other and started giggling obnoxiously.

Speechlessly, I said, "Wow. We need to expose him somehow. What can we do? It's not like we can trick him into revealing himself. I would love to see his face if someone from work accidentally saw him in an embarrassing state where his clit-dick was displayed.

A lightbulb moment fell over Eva, "Well, wait! Aren't you the head of the party planning committee?"

I looked at her with grave confusion, "Yeah, what does that have to do with anything?"

"I actually know a hypnotist who can unleash someone's inner desires. Her name is Madame Bourne, and she embodies what you would think of modern-day hypnosis while including aspects of ancient forms of it.

"That's amazing. We can control him and make him show what little he is shaking with his pitiful, tiny wiener at the upcoming Christmas party. We need to have those bite-sized sausages so that they can compare the small size to his extremely minute dingle wurst, so people will have a visual representation of just how microscopic he really is.

"Well, yes and no - with hypnotism, you can't really control someone's actions. While they are influencing hypnotic thoughts, participants are still in control of their bodies. But this hypnotist uses a unique method she coined called the 'id discoverer.' Based on Freudian psychology, the id is the most primitive part of the human mind. It is the source of our bodily needs, wants, and desires. It is all about our subconscious, impulsive cravings, and a primitive desire to seek pleasure. Contrary to popular belief, the body can act independently from the mind, so even if Ross's mind resists his subconscious desires, his body will prevail. We will see the motivations of his body and how he naturally seeks gratification. He may not necessarily show his tiny, little pee-pee with everyone, but he will reveal his darkest, most sexually-charged secrets."

"This is amazing. I will inform the committee very soon about her, and I am sure they will be all over it."

Two Months Later

Since I've learned about Ross's tiny little cock, I've had the ability to focus on my work more, achieve my personal goals, and not take Ross very seriously, knowing the diminutive nature of his manliness. The party planning committee loved my idea, and we officially booked Madame Bourne for the event. She and I worked separately to guarantee she knew about the plan. Since Kate was involved in the same social scene as Ross, she invited several people who would love to pay him a little visit. And Eva will be recording the event, so we will always have footage. We are using a very professional camera so that every little tiny detail will be captured.

We all arrived early at this fun bar Kate suggested called the "Cloak & Dagger." It was terrific to see Kate and Eva again and meet Madame Bourne. She was downright stunning with blonde-colored hair with a pixie cut, and she had marble-like sapphire eyes. And to top it off, she wore a short, sparkly black dress. I was infatuated with her beauty. Even though I wasn't attracted to women, she undoubtedly had the power to make me switch sides.

Since our company hired several recent graduates, this was the perfect spot for an event like this. We went over the plan with nefarious smiles and corrupted cackles. At 6:30, people from the company began piling up. The event started with mingling, and Ross didn't feel the need to partake in such foolish games. The clock struck 7:00, which meant it was time for the compelling element of the party.

Madame Bourne graciously walked up the stage like a queen and announced herself.

"I am Madame Bourne, and you have been patiently waiting for this time of the evening. Has anyone ever been hypnotized before?"

A couple of employees raised their hands with excitement.

"Wonderful! Let's get started. Does anyone want to volunteer?"

Cindy from the legal department raised her hand.

"Beautiful. Come on up, my darling, and be prepared to be mesmerized by the magic of hypnosis."

After several employees had a fantastic time with the science of hypnotization, the night would change for the better.

"Now, my hypnotic angels and believers, are some of you still challenging the work? We have several believers in this room, which I appreciate because I receive a lot of backlash and skepticism due to my profession. Does anyone want to challenge me and explain why my career is phony? I love to change peoples' minds."

Nobody said anything, and the room felt quiet, with light music playing in the background. She looked towards the back of the crowd of the bar. She saw Ross drinking at the bar by himself, thoroughly unengaged with what was happening.

"You, sir, why are you sitting over there alone? Come join me on stage and introduce yourself."

He looked disgusted, but his fellow peers dragged him on stage in front of hundreds of employees. She grabbed his hand and helped him on stage.

She grinned at him with a hint of a scandalous demeanor.

"You look amazing. What is your name, and what do you do at Deutsche Bank?"

He looked annoyed and said, "My name is Ross Thomas, and I am the CFO."

Everyone enormously cheered for Ross, especially the attractive women in the audience. The ephemeral acknowledgment enraptured Ross.

"Wow, you are a big man in the office then, figuratively and physically, she said. She checked him out and smiled at him. "Tell me, babe, why were you sitting alone?"

He displeasingly grunted, "I don't believe in all this psychic witchcraft freaky mumbo jumbo. It's completely fake, and the reason people fall to your influence isn't about some magical capability you possess but the inability to have a strong will. Those who are hypnotized are ultimately weak and feeble-minded down to the core. They have no self-control or enough intelligence because you can easily battle hypnosis using the sheer power of your thoughts.

Most people would be shocked to hear someone speak about their employees in such a rude manner but not this place. They already knew how Ross behaved and thought about them. No one chooses to challenge it because of the success he's brought to the company.

Full of disgust, she wrinkled her nose, "Is that so? Well, I welcome paramount feedback from everyone. It's how I will grow as a professional. I've never met someone with such a strong mindset to overcome hypnosis. I would love for you to prove your theory."

"No way, I don't want to engage in this at all."

"Oh, c'mon, Ross, don't be shy," she said. She approached the crowd with transparent excitement painted across her face. "Everyone, Mr. Ross, here is nervous. Can we give him some encouragement?"

Everyone began chanting his name with joyful exuberance and animation.

"I am not nervous, and since everyone wants me to do it, I will indulge everyone. Prepare to be labeled as a fool, 'Madame Borne.'"

She shouted, "Are you ready to witness history in the making for Ross?"

There was more applause and cheers for their CFO.

"I want you to picture yourself walking through a land you imagine living in - something incredibly beautiful and serene. I want you to picture cavemen disrupting the land, and you join them in their foolish antics sooner than later. You now see yourself as a caveman and reduced to a primitive nature you can't combat."

She walked up to him and whispered, inaudibly, to everyone except Ross, "How dare you challenge me, you puny man. Also, I know all about your shrimpy-like schmeckle secret, which will be exposed to everyone. You will regret ever challenging my divine femininity as your miniature short pinky-sized one-inch ding-a-ling is about to be divulged in three... two..."

He looked at her with absolute anxiety in his downcast eyes. She finished with an evil grimace, "One... reveal the secret of your id, Ross."

He immediately jumped up and started dancing significantly sensually. He grabbed the microphone from Madame Borne and screamed, "Let's get this party started. Crank up the music."

He continued to dance, striked exposing poses, and actually started stripping. Everyone was positively squealing and he felt elated. This was fabulous to see, and I am sure Ross's mind was fighting him. Kate was right at the front with Christina and Rachel, both of whom Ross had flirted with at the office. Kate looked entirely different from her time in university, and Ross didn't even recognize her. He was exceptionally oblivious to the attendees before, but several people in the audience knew him from the rugby social scene.

12