The Secrets of My Toy Drawer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

'What else?' She asked me, feigning innocence.

'Or you can switch the ears on as well and slide it right up inside you so that the rabbit's ears, or the dolphin's nose, are against your clit. That feels fantastic.'

'Show me.' She demanded.

I didn't argue. I took the rabbit, turned it all on and probed for my entrance with its pulsating tip. It wasn't difficult, I was wet through and the vibe slid into me almost of its own accord. I grunted with pleasure as it entered, then gasped as the little vibrating ears found my clit and looked self-consciously at Yvonne. I was enjoying having her watching, but I wasn't going to let her get away with it altogether.

'Now you.' I told her, holding my rabbit gently against my clit. 'Just let the nose of the dolphin touch your button.'

She glanced at me, giggling uncertainly as she sought her vagina and then sighing heavily as she found it and slid the vibrator in deep.

'God, that feels good.' She announced as the dolphin's nose butted against her clit.

I just nodded; I was enjoying myself far too much to bother giving instructions - not that any were needed. In fact for a while the only sounds were the buzzing of our vibrators, the faint wet sounds from our pussies and our increasingly heavy breathing. All we did then was lounge there, smiling conspiratorially at each other, and enjoy the feel of our vibrators.

I thought that I'd be the one to come first with Yvonne having already been there once, but instead she climaxed before me. I guess she was becoming less inhibited, or maybe it was that she just needed it more than I did. Whichever way, it didn't seem more than a couple of minutes before she announced that she was coming.

I sprawled beside her watching her head tip back and her eyes close, and listening to the tight little gasps that she made as she came. One hand found her breasts and tightened the clamps around her nipples, making her gasp just that little bit louder. Then she came, ramming the vibe harder into herself and gasping 'yes' at the moment of her peak, just as she had before. I just watched, getting a buzz from what I was seeing. I never thought I could get so turned on in a woman's company, but then, it wasn't as if we were touching each other, was it? We were just having fun.

For a few moments afterwards she just sat there, gazing upwards and blowing out through pursed lips, but then she loosened the clamps from her nipples and placed them on her bedside table, groaning at the pain of returning blood flow, and turned to look at me, her face full of happiness.

'Are you going to come?' She asked, still sounding breathless.

I nodded without speaking. I was just beginning to feel my own orgasm getting closer.

'Good.' She told me. 'I want to watch you.'

With that she twisted around to sit facing towards me on the bed edge with her feet on the floor and resting herself on one arm, and getting a full view between my legs in the process. I didn't mind, far from it. I found it exciting to have her gazing at me, especially when my hips began to twitch from my approaching orgasm and she smiled with delight. I opened my legs a little wider to her sight, pushing my rabbit harder against my clit, wriggling it as far up inside me as I could and moaning softly at the pleasure it gave me.

It didn't take long before I came. I just watched Yvonne staring at my pussy, feeling the climax getting closer and closer from my showing myself off to her, until suddenly I was there. My orgasm erupted and that lovely warm rush of sensations swept through me, making me gasp and groan in ecstasy. God, it was such a good one. My rabbit always makes me come hard, but because of the circumstances that climax was extra special, with wave after wave of pleasure coursing through me until, finally spent, I collapsed back against the headboard, panting and trembling, and grinning stupidly.

'Now that looked fantastic.' Yvonne chuckled.

'It was.' I whispered feebly, still fighting for breath.

'If that's what vibrators do, then I want some more.' She rose to her feet. 'Let's see what else you've got.'

Before I had time or energy to react she was around the bed and was investigating my toy drawer. Too late I raised an arm in protest, trying to maintain some privacy and maybe some dignity. But the damage was done.

'What's this?' She asked, pulling a spanking paddle from the drawer.

I shrank back in shame and embarrassment, but before I could even begin to come up with an answer, she had dived in again, this time producing my strap-on dildo.

'And what on earth do you need one of these for?' She asked in astonishment. 'Can't Carl, you know...?' She pointed vaguely towards her crotch. 'Does he need to use that instead?'

I wasn't going to be able to avoid some sort of explanation, that was clear, but whether she'd believe the truth or not was another matter. I decided to be honest and to hell with the consequences.

'Neither of them is for him to use on me.' I told her, still sounding a bit short of breath. 'They're for me to use on him.'

That was my big secret, that's what I'd been trying to keep out of sight. My husband is very submissive. He likes to be my bedroom slave, for me to order him around and to chastise him if he failed to please me, and sometimes he loved me to fuck him bent over the back of a bedroom chair. And, I have to admit, I am usually more than happy to oblige. Sometimes, rarely, he'll spank me instead, and I like that too, but usually it's me turning his bottom scarlet and then taking him from behind. You will realize why I wasn't keen to make our routine public, it's not something everybody can understand.

'Oh, ok. Well that's not something I've ever come across before.' Yvonne responded after a moment or two, thankfully sounding more intrigued than shocked. 'So doesn't he ever use this on you?' She was waving the dildo in front of me.

'No.' I told her, grateful that any further investigation into my toy collection seemed to have been forgotten. 'He never has.'

'Wouldn't you like him to?'

I hesitated before answering. Actually I would, just to find out what a strap-on cock was like, but I couldn't see it ever happening unless I ordered him, and that seemed wrong somehow. 'Sometimes.' I told her reluctantly, keeping to my intention to be honest.

'Yes, I can understand that.' She sat back on the edge of the bed, playing thoughtfully with the shaft of the artificial cock. 'So would I.'

There was a seemingly endless silence while she sat there, obviously deliberating something, and I sat wondering what it was.

'I'll do you a deal.' She said suddenly.

I looked at her, startled by the sudden decision. 'What sort of deal?'

She held the strap-on out towards me. 'You use this on me, then I'll use it on you. Ok?'

I stared at her open mouthed; more startled than ever by her sudden proposal, but then I felt an unexpected surge of desire.

'All right.' I said, answering before common sense overcame need. 'You've got a deal.'

'My goodness.' She exclaimed in obvious surprise. 'I didn't think you'd agree.'

'We don't have to...' I told her, feeling an unanticipated disappointment.

'Oh yes we do.' She grinned. 'We've got a deal. Remember?'

'Sorry, I thought you'd...' I let my words trail off in confusion for a second time.

'So, who's first?' She asked, ignoring my discomfiture. 'Shall we toss for who get's it first?'

I nodded without speaking, my heart suddenly trying to hammer its way out of my chest with excitement now that I knew for sure what was going to happen.

Still naked, neither of us had a coin, but with a little scrabbling around a St Christopher medallion substituted - and I lost. I reached for the dildo and began to strap it to me, feeling increasingly eager for us to use it on each other.

Yvonne watched me intently for a couple of minutes and then she lay back, opening her legs wide for me. That threw me for a second; I'd kind of assumed that she'd be on all fours just as Carl always was. The idea of doing it to another woman face to face nearly made me back out, but my eagerness was greater than my uncertainty.

Pulling the straps as tight as I could I knelt between her knees and looked down at my target, her wide open and very wet pussy. I'd never looked at a woman's pussy like this before and it looked unexpectedly sexy. Her lovely wet and shiny pink pussy was surrounded by dark curls, with her aroused clit clearly visible, peering out from under its hood, and her entrance gaping invitingly wide as if just waiting for my dildo. I suddenly understood why men like to gaze at a woman's vagina so much.

'Come on, Debs.' The impatient anticipation in her voice brought me out of my reverie. 'Do it. It's a long time since I've been fucked.'

I lowered myself on top of her, propping myself on one elbow while reaching back with my other hand. 'Ready.' I asked, sounding very impatient even to myself.

'And willing.' She replied, sounding just as eager.

Automatically I looked around for some lube, and then giggled silently to myself when I remembered that Yvonne was providing her own. I'd just been looking at her; she wasn't just wet she was soaking, her opening absolutely glistening with her slippery juices. Composing myself I took hold of the plastic shaft and directed it to her entrance, pushing gently until it entered her. It felt very different from when I fucked Carl, not only because I was doing it from an unaccustomed angle, but because she was so much smoother and softer than his harder, more angular frame. It was different, but oh so bloody nice!

I eased forward, pressing into her, briefly surprised by how easily the fake cock slid into her. Even with loads of lube fucking Carl was never as effortless as this. I pushed further into her, feeling her grab my shoulders as it slipped deeper and deeper until my own shaven pubes were pressed hard up against her from behind the base of our dildo. I began to thrust, pushing my cock in and out of her pussy, slowly at first, remembering how Carl needed time to adjust, but then harder and faster when I saw how much Yvonne wanted it. She wasn't just ready for this, she was absolutely desperate. She moaned with pleasure and pulled me down closer into her embrace.

'Fuck me with it, Debs.' She gasped into my ear. 'Fuck me harder.'

Smiling to myself from my own pleasure I did just that. I hammered it into her, thrusting as hard as I could, getting a strange thrill from the sensation of the dildo's base banging against my pubic bone with each thrust. It did feel good, the whole thing felt good, from the softness of her belly to the smoothness of her thighs against mine. I could even feel our breasts squashed together, her engorged nipples pressing into my flesh. I'd never been in another woman's arms before. Well I mean, I had, but only by way of a quick goodbye hug kind of thing, and certainly not stark naked and intimately connected by a strap-on dildo. The trouble was that I liked it, loved it. I wondered about myself suddenly, thinking that maybe it shouldn't feel this good with a member of my own sex. But we weren't making love, I told myself, not even kissing, we were simply playing with a sex toy. It was harmless and it was giving us both a lot of pleasure, I could hear Yvonne gasping and moaning with pure enjoyment as I fucked her.

But then Yvonne's increasing responses forced such thoughts from my mind. She was coming, making those same harsh little sounds she had made as she played with my vibrator, except that this time I was causing them. Her arms wrapped themselves tighter around me, fingertips digging into my back as tried to keep slamming the dildo into her as hard as I could.

'I'm coming.' She announced suddenly, breathlessly, as if it wasn't already obvious. 'I'm coming.'

'I know.' I smiled into her neck in eager anticipation, ramming my fake cock forcefully into her.

When her climax reached its peak she didn't say anything more, she just groaned heavily, dug her fingernails fiercely into my back and wrapped her legs around me, forcing me harder against her and the dildo further into her vagina as she shuddered and writhed beneath me. I grinned happily to myself at being the cause of such a reaction. It was an uncontrolled expression of pure happiness and it made me feel good for having given her such pleasure.

'Christ, that was good.' She gasped when it was over and we lay together, still connected by our toy. 'You should have been born a man.'

I think it was a compliment. 'I'll stay a woman, thank you.' I told her, panting just as hard as she was. 'Or you won't be able to return the favour, will you?'

'No, not unless you want to take it like Carl does.' She giggled.

'Thanks, but no thanks.' I answered as I pulled myself clear and rolled to one side. 'Not my kind of thing.' I began unfastening the dildo and pushing the harness over my feet before holding it out to her. 'So don't even think about it.'

Grinning, she reached over and took it. 'I promise.'

I was suddenly apprehensive as I watched her clamber from the bed and begin to strap the dildo to herself. I was desperate to know what it would be like to be fucked by a dildo, but I was both dreading the experience and longing for it, and I wasn't sure which emotion was strongest. I think curiosity won it in the end, but only by a short head. She pulled the last strap tight and stood there, stroking the erect cock standing out from her pubes. 'Your turn.'

I nodded and settled myself in the centre of the bed as she had done, certain that she would hear my heart hammering with anticipation, and opened my legs wide, gazing fearfully at her as she climbed on and knelt between my knees. The plastic cock looked twice the size it had when I'd been wearing it, a massive, rock solid weapon that I wouldn't possibly be able to accommodate in a thousand years.

She didn't give me the chance to change my mind; in fact she didn't even ask if I was ready. She just moved forward, leaned over me to rest on one hand while the other reached back to guide the dildo towards my pussy. The tip brushed my leg and I jumped, suddenly aware that it was still damp from her juices. For some reason that helped, acting as a reminder that she had been given pleasure by it and it was a pleasure that I was about to share. She found my pussy, sliding the tip up and down my slit until the head located my entrance, then she paused before pushing gently forwards, making me gasp at the strangely wonderful sensation as the dildo slid part way inside me. She still didn't say anything; she took her hand away, settled herself on top of me and then thrust it right into me. My anxieties fled, I had taken it and it felt fucking wonderful. She gazed down at me as she adjusted her position, her body moving gently but firmly against mine.

'This feels nice.' She said finally.

I nodded without speaking, smiling happily up into her face. It did feel nice, not just the feel of a dildo moving slowly in and out of me but the whole feel of having Yvonne fucking me, her breasts pressing into mine once more, her stomach flat against mine, the smooth firmness of her thighs between mine and even the firm but gentle way she was thrusting into me. Once again I wondered if I should enjoy it this much, and once again I dismissed my unease. Once more I told myself we weren't making love so it didn't matter, although I wasn't even sure if I believed that anymore myself. I shrugged to myself and surrendered to the sensations, wrapping my arms around my partner and pulling her closer to me, feeling her hair on my cheek now and her breathing on my neck. It was beautiful and I needed her to know it.

'Oh Vonnie, this is fantastic.' I breathed into her ear. 'I've never felt anything this good.'

'That's fine.' She whispered back. 'Because I want you to come like I did.'

'Do it to me properly then.' I told her, not really sure quite what those words really meant but just knowing I wanted everything she could give me.

Yvonne's interpretation of properly was different to mine, though probably closer to my real subconscious needs. She raised her head from my neck and looked into my face as began thrusting harder into me, pushing the dildo deeper with quicker, more forceful strokes. That was exactly what I thought I meant, but then when I opened my mouth to gasp in pleasure she clamped her mouth over mine, kissing me eagerly, her tongue finding its way between my lips. My instinctive response was to twist my face away, but before I could react she had rammed the dildo as hard as she could up into my pussy and I just groaned and kissed her back. Now we really were doing it properly, and that's what I truly wanted. We held each other close, gasping into each other's mouths from pure pleasure, our tongues dancing in and out between each other's lips, and all the time while she fucked me our bodies pushed and rubbed one against the other, smooth skin on smooth skin. I'd never expected anything like this to feel so good, but it did. Very soon I could feel a climax building inside me.

'Don't stop.' I gasped urgently. 'I'm going to come.'

She lifted her head and looked down, still thrusting the dildo in hard with her hips. 'So am I.' She grinned.

'Really?' I was genuinely surprised. It had been a turn on using the thing on her, but it hadn't got close to making me come.

'God, yes! It's catching my clit just right.'

'Lucky you.'

We didn't speak again. She just carried on driving it into me, hard and fast, her breath getting harsh as she got closer to coming. In return I held her tight, clamping her to me, writhing beneath her and wondering which of us would get there first.

It was as near as nothing a dead heat. Her breathing came quicker and quicker until she was making those same familiar sounds again, while I was teetering right on the edge of coming. Then she groaned loudly and hissed a triumphant 'yyessss', slamming the dildo deep into me as hard as she could. That did it for me, I came with her, bucking and wriggling beneath her, pushing back against her thrust while the powerful sensations of an almighty orgasm overwhelmed me.

I'm not sure who recovered first, maybe that was a draw too, but as the sensations subsided and I re-entered the real world Yvonne was sprawled on top of me gasping for breath and grinning like the Cheshire Cat, bright eyes gazing down at me. I unwrapped my legs from around her so that she could withdraw, but she just lay there looking at me, keeping the dildo hard up inside me. Then suddenly she lowered her mouth to mine and kissed me again, gentler and more affectionately this time, but pulling away more quickly as our need to breath overtook us. Then we just lay together like that until our breathing and heart rate came back somewhere near normal.

'Thank you.' She told me suddenly, before dissolving into giggles. 'You certainly taught me what a vibrator is like.'

I couldn't help but laugh too. We'd gone a whole lot further than we ever intended, but it had been wonderful and there was no way I was going to regret it.

'Well, if you want to know any more feel free to come round.' I told her with a thinly veiled hint.

'Oh, I will.' She nodded, still smiling. 'I saw one or two more things in your drawer that I think I should know about yet.'

And I thought I'd kept most of my secrets. But strangely enough I no longer minded, in fact I wanted to share them with her. I smiled back and pulled her down into a kiss of agreement. We lay together hugging and kissing for several more minutes before she pulled away, rolling onto her side and gazing at me thoughtfully.

'There is one thing you haven't got, or at least I didn't see one.' She announced abruptly, pointing at the still wet and shiny dildo standing out in front of her. 'And that's a double ended one of these. I've seen pictures of them online.'

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers