The Seducer: Origins Ch. 03

Story Info
The end of the beginning.
10.5k words
4.3
26k
15

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This last chapter in the origins of James Coltez has been a labor of love. I hope you enjoy it.

***

The time for answers had finally arrived. But James hesitated.

This is a lonely path I walk. Do I really want to do this?

He thought about everything he would give up. That didn't take long. He had lost his job, a job that he never liked in the first place. And he had lost Allison. He clutched his chest at the sudden thought of her.

I really need to stop thinking about her before I die of heartache. Isabell is offering me a path to stop that pain. Why shouldn't I take it?

He got off the couch and walked over to the windows in Isabell's living room. One whole wall was just about taken up with a large window. Outside, James could see the whole city spread out before him. Lights, brilliant shades of every color, winked at him in the dark of night.

It was a breathtaking view.

Funny, for a woman who doesn't feel much joy, she sure does like beautiful things. Maybe she isn't the ice queen she wants me to think she is.

But he knew that was just wishful thinking. No sane person could do to him, and countless others, what Isabell did. She had to be broken inside. The thought made James sad.

He saw Isabell approach him in the reflection of the window. She stood next to him and admired the view. They were silent for several minutes.

"Should I do this?" he finally asked.

Isabell didn't answer right away. She seemed to be weighing her answer. He supposed she knew that the answers she gave him would change his life forever. That is not something a person takes lightly, not even a sociopath.

"I can't tell you that. This is a decision that you must make on your own. But...this life is not so bad. As you can see, you have the opportunity to enjoy the finer things in life. And as for love...are we better off without it?"

She sighed and James thought she sounded tired.

"I don't know..." she continued. "I just...think we are better off without it. Of course, I don't know exactly know what I am talking about. I have never experienced the love that you have...had...with Allison. Sorry."

The name stung James again. But he didn't let her see it. The time for pain was over.

"How-" he coughed to clear his throat. A lump had lodged itself deep into his chest. "How do I get rid of the pain?"

"With that amazing mind of yours. This is not something most people are capable of...but when you described how your mind formed a barrier to protect you, I knew then that I could teach you."

James nodded his head and continued to stare out the window. He wasn't taking in the view anymore but was trying to come up with arguments against the idea of her teaching him. He found none.

"How did you do it? How did you break me?"

She snorted in amusement. "How do I break any man? I tapped into your primal side. It's biology, James. The best way to seduce a woman is to tap into her emotional state and the best way to seduce a guy is through his penis."

"Do you really think it's that easy?"

"Well, if it helps you, you were the toughest man I ever had to break. But I am relentless. This is my business, you know. I am the best."

"What exactly is your business anyways?"

"It's whatever people need me to be. Seducing men is only a part of what I do. I am a...manipulator." She laughed. "Of course, you already figured that one out!" She threw back her head and laughed.

James looked sideways at her, confused and a little alarmed at her sudden change in demeanor.

She's not...unbalanced I hope.

Isabell's laughter faded into chuckles and then into a roguish smile. "I am a master manipulator, thank you very much. People pay me to use my body to accomplish their goals. I am the worst kind of whore."

She broke out into laughter once again. James was feeling a little more than alarmed. But still...he sensed a deep sadness under that maniac laugh.

"Isabell..." he whispered. Her laughter cut off instantly. "How did you become this way?"

"That, James, is a story for another day. Let's just chalk it up to...a lack of options. So, do you have any more questions for me? Do you want to know the little nuts and bolts of running this type of business?"

He waved his hand absently. "We will have plenty of time for that. I still have some important questions. For instance, will it be possible for me to fake those emotions that you used to fool me?"

Isabell laughed again. This time it sounded genuine. "Faked? Dear lord, James, do you really think it is possible to fake that?"

James was beyond confused. "But I saw so many emotions from you! I saw lust, passion, fear, excitement! I saw how your eyes shined at me so fiercely when you stood up to Mr. Evans! I saw how scared you were when Allison showed up, even though you knew she was coming! You name it, I saw it!"

"Those were real emotions. That's the key, James. I will teach you everything I know, I promise. In time, you will understand everything."

He looked at her doubtfully. Real? How can a self-proclaimed sociopath have those emotions? And how can she call them up so neatly and perfectly? This woman is an enigma!

"You have to trust me James."

He turned from the window to look in her eyes. He saw a deep calmness there.

I want that look! I don't want this pain anymore! Forgive me Allison but I can't do it without you...

The world slipped from his shoulders. He felt something breaking inside but he had to let go.

Goodbye Allison.

"I'm ready," he told her.

She said nothing. She was not surprised.

***

Allison moaned under his touch. Her pale body tensed and relaxed repeatedly. He kissed her in all her sensitive spots: earlobe, collar bone, nipples, stomach, inner thighs, and her beautiful pussy.

He trailed his hand through her beautiful red hair. He leaned down and inhaled the smell of it. The smell always set him off. It smelled like heat. He felt as if curls of flame ran through his nose and into his lungs.

Her beautiful blue eyes shone up at him. He could look into those for all of eternity. Their bodies were locked together now. His cock throbbed against her pussy. Soon now he would enter her. But not now. No, he would savor her first. He would savor the feel of her silky skin against his. He would kiss her lips and taste the world on them.

Soon she would ache for him. She would grab his butt and dig her fingernails in roughly. She would grind her pussy against him. She would start panting with lust. Her eyes would glaze over. She will descend into her primal state. Soon. But not now.

No, for now she holds him against her. She revels in his body heat. She feels his heart thump against her chest. She feels his cock aching to be inside her. But she kisses his lips and marvels at their softness. She trails her hands along his back.

He shudders under her touch. He wants her more than breathing right now. But he holds off. He savors every minute of agony. He bites her neck where it meets the shoulder, like a vampire. He sucks on the skin. Now it's her turn to shudder.

She is not aware of her nails digging into his ass. Nor does she feel herself thrust against his cock. Her eyes have glazed over. She has descended into her primal state.

Now.

His cock enters her and she arches her back and screams with pleasure-

"James! Wake up right now!"

"Whaaa..." he murmured, looking around. His eyes were glazed shut with sleep.

"James...how can I teach you when you can't even guard your thoughts? Look at you! You are hard again!"

Isabell's voice woke him up faster than any alarm clock. He rubbed his eyes and looked up at her. She was wearing a plain white dress and was not looking very happy. He looked down and noticed for the first time that his cock was pointing straight up at the ceiling.

Again? Damn! How can she still haunt my dreams when I banish her from my waking thoughts?

Isabell sighed. "I may have been a little harsh. You have been making excellent progress. You dreams are a whole other lesson. We will get to that in time. But for now, I am pleased. Now get up. We have work to do."

He rolled off the cot Isabell gave him to sleep on and started getting dressed. "What time is it?"

"The sun is rising, that is all you need know. And leave the clothes. This lesson requires you to be naked."

He groaned. The lessons that didn't involve clothes were the toughest ones.

He followed her out into the living room, his semi-erect cock swinging back and forth.

She held up her hand and so he stopped where he was. The room was dark. She had hung up heavy curtains. The only light source was the candles placed around the room.

"As I said earlier, I am pleased at your progress. I think it's safe to step up your training. Before we begin, start the mental exercises I taught you. I want that cock of yours to be flaccid within a minute. Begin."

He closed his eyes immediately. He cleared his mind as she taught him. He relaxed his muscles one by one. He slowed his breathing rate.

He expanded his awareness. He could hear the rustle of the curtains as they swayed very slightly in the still air. He could hear each thump of Isabell's heart. Her breathing was slow and steady. She was the master of her body.

"Good," he heard her say. He processed what she said and cleared his mind. It only took a fraction of a second.

He felt her hand grasp his limp cock. She tugged it. "Very good. I see my weeks of training haven't gone to waste."

Processed and wiped clean. He was here and not here. He was the master of his body. His heart pumped because he told it to. His skin ignored the cool air because he told it to. He ignored the hand on his cock because he told it to. But that one was tough, even after the weeks of training.

Her hand felt warm. She didn't let go of his penis. Her other hand caressed his balls. There was a brief tingle before he stopped it. His penis grew almost imperceptibly. Almost. She felt it.

"You are the master of your body," she reminded him. "What use is that intelligent mind of yours if you can't control it?"

He mastered himself again. His mind was clear. His cock and balls ignored the hands holding them.

"Open your eyes," she told him.

He did. He saw her naked body in front of him, holding onto his genitals. They did not stir. He was the master of his body.

"Let's see how much you have learned," she whispered into his ear. She let go of his genitals and began running her hands over his body. In James' previous life, his body would have prickled with goosebumps and his cock would have pointed straight out.

But not now. He would have felt pride at that moment if his mind wasn't clear.

Isabell knelt on the floor and took hold of his flaccid cock.

Here we go. James allowed himself this one thought before his test began.

She engulfed his cock with her mouth. Her breath was like fire. His cock was so limp that she was able to swallow his balls too. Her tongue darted around every crevice in his cock and balls. She spit and slurped and sucked like no one had ever done before.

And still he was flaccid. His mind was blank. He did not allow the rush of blood to his penis. He had spent weeks mastering every part of his body. Most of all, he spent his time mastering his own mind.

She started his training with meditation. She had him use his mind to concentrate on each area of his body. He familiarized himself with the sensations felt in any particular area. This training was helped along by Isabell's delicate fingers and some really soft feathers.

After a week of mastering the sensations of his body, Isabell tested him with an overload of erotic stimulation. The goal was to not become aroused. Isabell was very inventive. She once held a candle flame not too far below his balls. The heat was overpowering. His cock shot out jets of cum all over her face. She was not pleased by that!

Eventually, little by little, he began mastering how his body responded. It was a very powerful feeling to have that kind of control over your body. But he still wasn't a master yet...

Isabell continued sucking on him for several minutes before it became apparent that he was not going to respond. That's when James felt a finger slide into his asshole.

He had mastered the feeling in every part of his body. He never thought about that area. Warm tingles rose up in his balls. He felt blood trying to flow to inflate his cock.

This is the true test! The thought flew frantically across his mind. He took a deep breath. And another. He controlled the beating of his heart. He refused the flow of blood to his cock. The tingle faded from his balls. He was the master of his body.

Isabell stood up. James expected a smile and the end of the lesson. Instead, Isabell stepped back and began circling him. He watched her with his eyes. Every few feet her body would fall into the shadows cast by the candles. He had never seen anything more alluring.

She spoke and continued to circle him like a bird of prey. "You are the master of your body. No woman will be able to seduce you. You will allow no cracks in your wall. You will be in control of every situation. Now, James, it's time to master yourself."

He continued to maintain the clarity of mind. He was lasting longer than he ever had. Maintaining this level of mental discipline was more exhausting than a hard day's work chopping wood.

"Allison," Isabell said, snapping the name at him like a whip.

He felt his wall crack. That name still had power. He could not figure out how to block it off.

Isabell saw the emotions dance across his face. She stopped her alluring movement and stood in front of him.

"I think...you are unable to raise a sufficient barrier across her memory. I have tried everything. I have a solution but...I didn't want to consider it. Now I think it's your only option."

"Tell me," his voice said.

"Are you truly ready to say goodbye? Once I teach you this next technique, Allison will be gone forever."

She arched her back and screamed passionately...

"Yes," he whispered.

"Very well. If you can't overpower your mind, you must trick it. I will give you a mental exercise that will allow you to wall off your memories of her. For the next few weeks I want you to constantly work on this mental exercise. Morning, noon, and night, you understand?"

"Yes."

"I want you to convince yourself...that Allison was the one who cheated on you. That will give you the strength to wall her off."

His mental clarity shattered. He staggered from exhaustion. Isabell caught his arm and led him to the couch. She walked to the windows and yanked the curtains down. Sunlight poured in.

"Water," he croaked.

Isabell was already walking out of the kitchen with a glass. He drank it while she blew out the candles.

"You want me to what?" he finally managed to say.

Isabell stood in front of him, still naked. She crossed her arms across her chest and looked down at him.

"I want you to lie to yourself. And not just lie; I want you to believe it."

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?"

"With your mind! What have I been teaching you these past few weeks? That mind of yours is very unique. I had no idea how much until we started this training."

Is it possible? Can I really convince myself that Allison was the one who cheated on me? That would certainly help me put up that barrier.

Isabell took the empty glass from his hand. "You can start practicing tomorrow. For the rest of today, we can start the fun lessons. I am going to teach you how to read a woman like a book."

He smiled but was still thinking about the other lesson.

How am I going to do it?

***

I can't believe that stupid bitch Allison cheated on me! After giving her my heart and soul, she just threw it all away for another man's cock! What a fucking whore!

James sighed and rolled over to the other side of his cot. He spent the last few weeks constantly telling himself that Allison cheated on him and he still wasn't close to believing it. Isabell's advice was to be patient. Eventually he will wear himself down.

I am definitely wearing down. James was so frustrated that he wanted to believe Allison cheated on him so he could stop this insane mental exercise. He was exhausted.

Not only did he have to constantly practice this exercise, he also had Isabell's other lessons to contend with. Fortunately, he took to those lessons like a duck to water. Isabell taught him how to read the minute traces of emotion on a person's face. He was getting very good at it.

Isabell also taught him the lesson he wanted to learn right away: how to fake intense emotion. As it turned out, Isabell never faked any emotion James witnessed. She simply surrendered to those emotions.

According to her, people instinctively subdue emotions to a more reasonable level. If a person feels too much joy, they counter it with caution. If a person feels too much grief, they counter it with stoicism. Her ideology was to give into those emotions; not to hold back.

So those intense emotions James witnessed were truer than the emotions displayed by almost everyone else. He was skeptical at first. He asked her if this was the truth, then why don't actors know this? Why isn't it better known to the general population? Isabell countered that most people would dismiss it as impossible. Indeed, it was only truly possible for people like her. Like him.

Ironically, the people who were able to separate emotion from themselves were the only ones who could give themselves over to them completely. It was due to the mastery of control. A person could take away emotion or give in to it. That concept was two sides of the same coin.

And so James came to believe it. Now he just had to master it.

He had been here for 3 months now. He was still trying to master the extremes of his passion: anger, lust, and love. He was making good ground on anger and lust. Love, however, was still giving him problems.

Fuck you Allison! You cheating slut!

Thus were his thoughts as he drifted off to sleep.

***

A thunderstorm swept its fury against the windows of Isabell's apartment. The lights had been off for an hour now. Rain rattled against the glass and the wind shook the windows.

Isabell and James sat in chairs facing the windows. They were silent. Even though a fierce storm was blowing outside, there was a very comfortable feeling inside.

James sipped his hot chocolate and studied Isabell out of his peripheral vision. She seemed very...melancholy this night. That was not the Isabell he knew. The Isabell he knew was cold and distant. But tonight she looked vulnerable.

I wonder if it's this storm that has her in this mood.

She broke the silence. "James, I can feel you looking at me. Why don't you just say it already?"

"Alright," he said slowly. "I can tell something is off with you. What is it?"

Isabell blew on her hot chocolate and said nothing. James didn't mind. He had learned a great deal of patience from her. So instead, he leaned back in his chair and slowly drank his hot chocolate.

He had almost forgotten the question he asked her when she finally spoke up.

"I don't know and it bugs me that I don't know."

She set down her hot chocolate on the coffee table and turned to look at him. "No...that's a lie. I know what is bugging me. It's just something I never thought I would have to deal with..."

James said nothing; partly because he thought if he did she would clam up and never tell him what was on her mind. The truth is James was burning with curiosity.

She took a deep breath and continued. "You have been here 5 months now. You have been with me morning, noon, and night. You left everything behind; your house, your friends, your family. You came to me with the clothes on your back and nothing else. And I have taken care of you. For 5 months, you have been my constant companion."