The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She still struggled, when I realized that my weight was crushing her ribs and affecting her breathing. So I eased back and straddled her meaty rump. She grew silent while gathering her breath. Fortunately, I had grabbed the tape from the counter while dragging her to bed.

As I cautiously avoided the snapping jaws, I managed to shove her torn, worn undies into her mouth and tape them across her agitated face. This stunned her briefly, giving me the chance to yank her arms down and retape them behind her back. That allowed me to slide off her back and re-examine the lay of the land. Napolean should have taken this many precautions. My shirt was in the same condition as her dress so I jettisoned that. My mouth was dry and blood caked under my nose and lips. And I had large, nasty-looking red streaks where her nails had raked my chest and arms. This had better be one good fuck!

I slipped into her bathroom and wet a warm cloth to clean my wounds and wipe the sweat away. I heard the springs creaking on the bed and saw her trying to scramble off. I hurried back and hastily taped one ankle to a corner bedpost. Every time I touched her she seemed to siphon energy from me but her reserves seemed finally depleted. She sunk deflatedly into the mattress. I took the time to appraise my trophy as she laid dejectedly still, her bare ass exposed and in a submissive posture, no longer able to fight-off the attacker that had ravished her tired body and vowed to do worse.

I could not entirely fathom how or why I became so sexually fixated to this poor woman. And I would never be able to express to her that I was truly fascinated with her in a non-sexual way. I think that I only demeaned her body in my mind, as a way to fight the uncontrollable urge to seduce her. She had short, pudgy legs but they were well-defined and I knew that they looked good in heels, an overly jiggly ass but I was certainly attracted to it, she was thick-waisted with a minimal muffin top and not a skinny teen, and though her tits sagged a little maybe it was because they were D-cups and she was in her forties.

Geri was exhausted and silently sobbing into the pillow when I noticed that the soles of her feet were filthy. Her knees were red and sore, while most of her body was dust-covered and streaked where sweat had seeped down or puddled. Red and purplish bruises were forming and her long, pretty brunette waves were a rat's nest of dampened tangles. I'm sure that she never let this happen.

I rinsed the cloth and proceeded to wash her face, brush her hair, and wipe dry the rest of her body. She cautiously permitted me to lift her limbs, then raise her back and ultimately even her modest bottom and between her thighs. She didn't exactly thank me, but the hastily fashioned gag in her mouth couldn't conceal the trace of a smile and she took-in a big breath of air. Maybe she figured that since I'd had her naked for nearly two hours now, and that I got her in this compromised condition, the embarrassment gave way to being clean and relatively refreshed. Atleast she was no longer biting.

When my hands gingerly rinsed her big tits she stared daggers at me but didn't move a muscle. I'm sure that she was fighting it, but as the wet cloth moved over and around her full mammaries, the tiny pink nipples swelled and stiffened. When I furtively searched for her expression, the big brown eyes at first averted my gaze, then defiantly she returned my stare. She was alerting me that I placed her in this position and that she owed me no gratitude, but still she wasn't kicking.

As my hand slowly drifted south, over the slight ridge below her navel, those brown orbs flashed and the sound from the muffled lips was none-too-kind. Her hips bucked and she tried to rise but with her hands restrained beneath her, I needed only to grab hold of a clean, smooth breast and while squeezing the bright pink nipple forcibly, I pushed her back on the bed and then with some harsh treatment I massaged the perky tips of those magnificent globes, sending perverse signals that this could be nice or brutish. Her stout little nub perked-up but she sneered at me. Obviously, the fight was not yet won.

She could only follow in perceived horror, the trail of my hand as the wet cloth rubbed the kinky curls of her dark bush and pried apart her strong thighs. I heard the deep-throated protests and could see her teeth nearly chewing through the soaked, soiled panties. Drips of foamy lather seeped from her mouth and the strong cord-like veins in her neck expanded while her round face darkened. I had gained a stronghold in her upper thighs and took my time (and a rather obvious pleasure,) while I gently washed the folds and crevices of her lower region. She twisted and clenched her smooth thighs but it did no good. I inspected the wooly mass of dark, glistening curls that framed her tight pussy slit. She kept her pubic hairs trimmed but the coarse hairs were thick and matted down. I tugged at the wiry curls and felt their bristly texture. She watched my every move intently, but her hips spread just a little. And more of her hidden treasure came into view.

She continued gyrating and bouncing her wide hips, but without all the ferocious ardor. It was replaced with a squirming level of expectation. My clothed hand now shifted to her pinkish hood, and as I delicately swiped around, the small finger of flesh emerged. I lingered over this swollen gland as it vibrated between my damp digits. Each time I slid my finger over the protective hood and then down along the tiny shaft of skin, she growled with untamed lust. I wished that I knew what she was thinking, but I was still wary of removing the gag. The urgency of my strokes increased with my own enthusiasm and her body trembled and stiffened.

She began to howl under the heavily chewed panties and muttered obscene oaths to all the gods. She shook involuntarily with paroxysms of rapture while I continued to treat the straining nub to a rough greeting. The sodden panties wadded-up in her cheeks couldn't contain the moans being elicited from the firm touch of my fingertips on her tender clit. With a full palm, I cradled her mound and let the warm cloth lightly flick the swollen nub as my greedy digits maneuvered up and down the fiery distance of her stimulated vagina. A heat wave developed in her vee and she thrust her hips vigorously. Almost inviting me into her sweet opening.

I continued this steady, insistent motion while my own organ grew and swelled. It pressed firmly into her thigh, the stringy pre-cum oozing from the tip signaled to us both that an explosion was now near for both of us. Soon, we were both making the same, throaty, lustful noises. My own missile was near launch stage and though I didn't wish to halt her delirium at a crucial point, I wanted to grab my tool and either plant it in her hot sex hole or stroke it to completion on her enormous tits. Since I first saw those giant fun-bags, I'd wanted to shove my cock between them like a meat sandwich and pump a load into the warm valley and on to her openmouthed face.

Her legs were still kicking, but it was no longer the violent, threatening motion that had dislodged all of the sheets, and worked her into such a vengeful state. This was a more languid, yearning form of relief that came from extended bliss. As I watched, her head occasionally fell back on the pillow, her hair forming a sweaty halo of brunette waves. I could see more of the whites in her eyes, as they rolled back under the heavy lids, trembling and blinking quickly. Her compact lags were stretching and flexing with the painted toes splayed and gripping the mattress for traction while her body shifted and convulsed. Her generous breasts bounced wildly side-to-side on her sweaty chest and the hardened nipples stood up straight and puffy.

Tiny ripples shook her bountiful tits like hands fingering large water-filled balloons. The tiny bumps on her areola enlarged and darkened the rings around each pouty nip. The thrusting of her demanding hips was almost humping my hand while the swollen, overripe nub strained for more abrasive contact. She seemed on the verge of a memorable orgasm and when I looked at her for reaction, it was apparent that she knew things were about to enter an unexpected, undesired state but the writhing, moaning, uncontrollable body could not deny the buildup of extreme pleasure that was about to crash down on both of us.

The muted, erotic rumbles spewing from her constricted throat rose to a roaring crescendo as my hand swiped her exposed clit like a windshield wiper on high speed. Her thrusting and squirming threatened to break all the bonds and she appeared as though the freed sensual energy could levitate her body in a state of ecstasy. And then the volcano. A loud, deep moaning followed by a shrill series of yips escaped the damp fabric silencing her voice. Her head thrashed, whipping the sweaty brunette locks across her ruddy cheeks. Those perky nipples were solid and erect, capping the Jello-y mounds that traced sloppy figure-eights atop her sweaty torso. I just had to lean down and grabbing one of the jiggly mounds, suck its pointy tip into my mouth and lightly chew on the rubbery morsel. She didn't think to stop me, infact her upper body rose to feed more of the sexy nib between my lips. And her pile-driving hips bucked from the mattress, while her firm, meaty thighs gripped my hand and wouldn't let go.

My hand was being squashed like it was in a skin-tight vise. The molten heat was unbelievably intense and her soupy pelvis drove harder and faster until only the echoes of her moans filled the room. When I withdrew my tired, aching, hand it was soaked to the wrist. My cock was itching to enter that hot, wet snatch and she was extremely vulnerable now, and beyond arguing. I just stared at this sensual phenomenon with slack-jawed awe while the sexual explosion roiled and contorted her lusty frame. I'd never seen a woman exhibiting such pure euphoria.

Gradually, the exhausted, empty husk of feminine temptation sank back into the mattress and her sweat-streaked body laid limp with sated, tingling satisfaction. Her head seemed too heavy to lift and she was purring a soft, trilling hum as her limbs lay numb. I could watch the jolting after-shocks of sensual delight rack her supine form where small convulsions marked the dying embers of that tremendous climax. The last throes of orgasmic energy spread from her immodest cunt and slowly quaked her surrounding flesh. Each ripple brought a mellow moan to her smiling countenance, this would take a while to fully recover from.

My own demanding urges were hitting overdrive. My long, hard erection stood straight and tall. And having witnessed the erotic eruption of orgasmic bliss from the very blast point, I could not hold back a minute more. When the sexual fog lifted from her brain, Geri strained her neck in an embarrassed posture to watch the middle two fingers on my hand plunge into the fiery depths of her hot cavity. The sloppy, squishy noise reminded her of how wet and empty she felt. She expressed no negative response as I withdrew my obliging digits and crawled between her warm thighs. It required only a few quick strokes up and down the throbbing shaft to coat my shuddering organ with her pussy juices. After that, I wrapped my fist around the slick column and eased it between her moist thighs. We were both sufficiently lubed and tingling with anticipation. Geri didn't say "yes" but she didn't say "no" either. But her wet, warm thighs remained enticingly open and the unaffected writhing of that supple body grew to an erotic come-on.

Those warm brown eyes zeroed-in on my bulging, helmeted organ whose purplish mushroomed head was oozing long white vines of pre-cum stretching from the tip to her sticky leg. It was like solid ivory with a spider web of bluish veins encompassing the full girth. Either she required something more to top-off her dynamic orgasm or the energy necessary to fight me off had passed. I grabbed the slickened, shiny cylinder of raw meat eager to be let loose on this inviting cavern of steamy delight. Parting the reddened folds of her outer and inner lips, the soft tip of my firm pole drove steadily onward, into the tight recesses of her inflamed orifice. The curly brown hairs were sticky and damp and laid glued around the taut opening of her slick cunt. The fleshy lump of her extended clit was straining for more and I brushed it on my approach, sending sudden shivers of excitement throughout her helpless form.

The darkness of her constricted hole had a hot-pink center that was the aiming-point for my alabaster pole. Her neck arched and her big eyes stared wide as what was left of her energy and emotions was directed at the yearning, gaping cavern that now seemed to be calling for my solid lance. I can't say that she exactly wanted what was about to happen, but she didn't fight with the expected fury. Infact her one untied leg wrapped around my back and the muscles of her pubic triangle held me steady. My thick cock was thoroughly lubricated with the accrued viscous liquid from pleasing her randy snatch. Her chocolate eyes observed, as every inch of my erection slowly disappeared inside the moist confines of her hot hole. Geri couldn't appear any more excited to watch the pumping action as my rigid hammer sawed repeatedly in and out of her sweet cunt.

Her mouth watered as my insistent cock started the narrow trek forward, stretching her opening and reaching unknown depths. She sucked air through her teeth as I began picking up steam and delivering more pleasure with each stroke. Foamy lines of drool again, eased down her chin and another sequence of low, lusty groans rumbled from deep inside of her. She couldn't take her teary eyes from the engorged tool plowing a widening channel in her velvety chasm. She appeared to follow the progress of the rubbery-tipped phallus as it plunged ever deeper and faster, hypnotizing her with the seduction. I continued to pound into that tight pussy and she seemed to urge me on.

I anticipated more resistance, both from her clenched cunt and from the fortyish victim in general, but they received me with virtual open arms. Asking only that I be gentle and to give as well as I get. The piston action of my firm, thick rod drove deep and it emerged on the downstrokes, shiny and sloppy with fluids. My heavy balls slapped against her wet butt making a smacking, stomping sound. I bottomed-out when I was in up to the hilt. I wanted this time- after all of the physical and emotional struggle- to last and to savor the feeling. But the thrusts and the hammering that I exerted, were swift and effective. My full balls drew-up in their sack. I could feel the slippery column filling to the top with my seed. And my strokes became short and choppy. She inched her hot pussy forward to capture the force of each thrust. She liked it rough and fast.

She grunted lewdly with each upstroke and her cushiony hips rose to contain me every time I threatened to pull out. I strained mightily and pushed harder, my back arched and I pushed with my knees. Then the flood hit. Like a firehose, I filled her gaping gash. Torrents of creamy, white syrup drenched her insides and I continued to push, emptying my pent-up cum into her hungry pussy. Every time that I pulled back, a little more of the milky syrup oozed out of her tight cunt. My tool had a thin, shiny veneer of spent semen that covered it from stem to cap. Her sensuous moans and groans couldn't disguise the full-throated vigor of her passion. Her beaming expression wasn't hidden behind the gag and she seemed to compliment my conquest. I squeezed and fondled one of her generous tits and with the other I reached up and yanked the tape from her mouth then unwound the length that bound her wrists, not quite knowing what to expect.

The crumpled undies fell out fully drenched and her mouth gaped to suck-in oxygen. Her eyes met mine. The bulbous domed head of my deflating cock was backing out of its pleasure tunnel. We were both dripping sweat and our worn-out shells lay in a puddle of sticky, mixed bodily fluids. My head collapsed on her chest, one finger still tickling the kinky curls on her wet cunt. I found a fat, pink nipple and sucked it between my teeth, biting down gently, feeling her body quiver. Then I noticed that it was her hand that was holding her large breast and feeding the squat nub into my mouth. She kneaded the pliant flesh and pinched the nipple while making the sexy offer. She shivered once more as my tongue circled the taut areola and played at the perky tip. Fast, hoarse grunts were replaced with cooing, deliberate humming as she got used to breathing fresh air again and recharging from the last half hour of intense sexual debauchery. Then she let me have it!

She twisted her head to look at me and slowly, easily shifted her weight to sit up a bit. But made no effort to remove my arm from her boobs or to reposition the hand that now rested on her pubic mound. I could see that had formed some opinion, and was working over in her mind, how to express it. I could only watch and wait.

"You're the guy," she began, "who is always sitting outside of the deli, I've seen you watching me." I blushed and dropped my head. "You seemed like a nice young man, why would you do this to me?" What was funny though, is that her hand covered mine as it laid in her crotch. And when I expected her to lift mine away, she actually applied a little more pressure to the back of my hand and circled it over her reddened clit.

I didn't know how to reply to her question, so I simply told her that my name is Mark. After a long, embarrassing silence, knowing that not much I could say would impress her, I said that I had always found her to be attractive and sexy. She raised up on an elbow and stared at me, breaking into a slight smile that she tried to disguise with a stern look. "I'm probably too old for you, but you could have atleast acknowledged me when I smiled at you."

"I wanted to," was my foolish reply. "I don't think you're old at all. That's why I came here, to ask you out." Her piercing eyes bored into mine and I was helpless to turn away. Yet I couldn't keep her gaze. I mentioned that I always looked for her at the bus stop. I hoped desperately that something would ease the suffocating tension.

She was still guiding my hand along the folds and mounds of her warm pussy. which was throwing me for a complete loop as she continued the interrogation. She giggled a bit and scolded me for my approach. "So, you were interested in me and thought that you might as well attack me, is that right?" She smiled disarmingly and I again hid my head, this time she allowed me to burrow my face in her ample cleavage. Geri reproached me with a quick lecture about stalking and frightening her, all the while she hoisted one of her plump, pink nipples to my mouth and let me suckle on her plush tit. "Well," she queried, "Did you get what you came for?"

"I guess so," I hesitantly answered. "I'm glad that you liked it too. I thought it was great."

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" She fired back at me. But she was almost laughing when she said it. "No woman wants to be tied up and raped, you big oaf!" She jabbed me playfully in the chest with her elbow.

"I didn't exactly rape you," was my idiotic reply and then I began to nibble on her other breast.

"No shit, you moron," she jokingly jousted with me. "You didn't even do that right!" Again, her lovely smile made me happy. And I was relieved that she wasn't furious at me. And was working to lighten the mood. "Do I need to teach you how to fuck a woman? Maybe I should punish you, like you did to me. Should I tie you up?" As I shook my head earnestly from side to side, she reached for my limp tool and rubbed it in her palm. "Maybe I should just put you to work. If you want to get your big, thick cock inside my tight little pussy again, you're going to have to lick me, first." My cock was getting interested once more. And I could see that sex with an older woman was going to involve an advanced education. "Start with my pussy lips. Then use your flat tongue on my clit. And get those fingers moving. It's been years since I had a young cock that could last all night. If you want me, then you'll have to earn it." By now, my cock was standing at attention and ready for action. "If you're a good boy," she smiled and winked at me. Then she wet her perfect lips and leaned down to place a perfectly wet kiss right on the domed head of my thoroughly aroused cock and giggled like a young girl. "I'll show you what else we can do with this nice, big cock."