The Seduction of Caoimhe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands reach out for mommy's ass and she slows her step a little. It's so weird to feel an ass in my hands like this. I may not be a virgin, but I've never touched ass before, any ass. Mommy lets out a sigh as I squeeze her cheeks and I know she's leading me back to the bed.

Mommy stops and I run into her as she turns, which causes her hard nipples to press into my flesh. "Do you want me to lay down on my stomach or back?"

It's such a simple question, so why am I having a hard time with this. I'm torn between what mommy's body promises and I can't make a decision. I want both and I can't make up my fucking mind.

Mommy smiles as I lose myself once again in her eyes. "While you think about it, why don't you lay down on your back?"

I'm at a loss for words and simply nod stupidly in agreement. Mommy guides me to bed and I'm laying on my back. Her eyes are moving down my body and stop at my trimmed bush. There's nothing to be embarrassed about as I let mommy soak in the view.

Mommy's head moves back up and hovers over my face. My hands reach up and I feel her hard nipples between my fingers. Mommy's fingers reach out for mine as she slowly lowers herself down. I let out a sigh at her amazing touch and love everything about this.

Mommy's lips press against mine and I nervously part them for her. A shock is sent through my body as her tongue enters and mommy's fingers continue to work their magic. How the fuck can she be this good?

Mommy's fingers release my nipples, but I keep a firm grip on hers. I love the way they feel too much to let them go. I feel her hands working their way down and know where mommy intends to place them. I part my legs as her tongue sends shockwaves across my body.

Mommy pulls her head away just as her fingers reached my shaved pussy. "Do you want me to stop?"

There's no way in hell I'm going to fucking stop now. "No, mommy. Keep going. I want you to."

Mommy looks into my eyes with hers as she says, "Just so you know, we can stop whenever you want."

I nod and want to tell mommy to stick her fucking tongue back into my mouth, but her head is moving in the wrong fucking direction. I watch mommy's face press between my legs and I spread them a little further. I can feel her breath on my pussy and it feels so fucking good.

Mommy's fingers spread my lips as she sticks out her pointed tongue. This is so fucking hot and I'm dripping. Mommy's tongue reaches my hard clit and I moan out. How the fuck are you doing this? Shit, mommy, this feels so fucking good.

My fingers clench as my body feels things it has never felt before. I moan out louder for mommy and I fight to keep my head focused on hers. It's mommy's tongue doing this to me. No one else, just mommy. That's it, mommy, eat my fucking pussy.

My head falls back as my body reaches a level of pleasure I've never known before. My hands tighten as mommy's tongue sends so many wonderful signals throughout my body. Holy shit, this feels so fucking good. Don't stop, mommy, don't you dare fucking stop.

I want to call out mommy's name, but I can only moan louder as new heights are reached. My body tightens in a way it never has before and I feel myself explode. Mommy's tongue continues to work my clit and I explode over and over from the work of her tongue.

My body starts to loosen and I'm not able to open my eyes just yet. That was my first orgasm and I can't believe how wonderful it felt. I want to thank mommy, but I can't move. I feel my clit released as mommy pulls away. I don't want mommy to go, but I can't find my fucking voice.

I force my eyes open and stare up into mommy's eyes as she says, "Get some rest, Caoimhe, you need it. We'll talk later."

I want to tell mommy to stay in bed with me, but my voice isn't working just yet. My eyes move down mommy's face and I can see myself there. I know I shouldn't, but I love how it looks on mommy. The way her face glistens is a reminder of what she did for me.

My body is sapped of all strength and I need to close my eyes. I need to thank mommy properly, but she's right about needing rest. As much as I want to pull her to me, I can't find the strength to lift my arms and I lose myself to that wonderful state of dream.

12