The Seduction of Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking her firmly by the hips, Randi spun Emily back to face herself. "Oh, stop. Look. Really look, Em. Your tits are perfect; they fit your frame perfectly."

"And what you lack on top," Randi swiveled Emily around, "you make up for down below. Just look at that perfect peach bubble butt."

To emphasize her point, Randi gave her panty clad bottom a swift spank, causing Emily to squeal with both embarrassment and secret delight.

Returning her attention to the mirror, she tingled all over as she gazed at her almost nude form, her best friend standing so close, so tantalizingly naked, just beside her.

"Look at us, Em," Randi grinned at their reflections. "A couple of goddesses. We're gonna knock 'em dead tonight! Come on, you gotta go with me!"

The simple touch of Randi's hands on her hips made Emily's knees weak. She prayed Randi wouldn't notice how hard her nipples were getting. Or the tiny wet spot forming on her panties.

Randi leaned in, her voice warm and sultry in Emily's ear. "Please? For me?"

"Oh... okay. I'll go."

"Yay!" With an excited squeal, Randi pulled Emily to her, embracing her in a huge hug. "You're not gonna regret this, Em, I promise!"

Emily could barely nod an acknowledgement, her mind consumed by the feel of Randi's warm, naked flesh against hers.

Her heart felt like it would explode. And it wasn't the only part of her pulsing with excitement.

She should let go. Move away. This was too close. Too intimate.

And yet she allowed herself to be held, their bare breasts brushing together, as Randi took her by the chin, lifting her face.

Their eyes met, Emily's wide and anxious; Randi's calm and confident.

"Just one thing, though," Randi said, "we gotta get you something to wear. Your outfits are so boring. Sorry, love, but they are."

Emily managed an embarrassed smile. "I know. Hazards of a conservative upbringing. But I don't really have any money for a new dress right now."

"No problem," Randi assured her, "I can afford it."

"No, no I couldn't..."

"Yes you can, Em. Consider it an early Christmas present."

Emily smiled gratefully. Surprising herself, she hugged Randi even closer. "Thank you."

Emily shivered as Randi caressed her back. "For you, angel? Anything."

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

December 5th, 2014

"What happened? Em, tell me what's wrong. Did he...? He didn't...?"

Randi sat beside Emily on the lower bunk, arms around her, trying to console her.

"No," Emily managed through her cries. "No, he just... oh, God..."

Randi hugged tighter as the fresh tears flowed. "It's okay, hun. You're gonna be okay. Just let it out."

Emily managed to control herself long enough to explain.

"Everything was fine at first. Went to dinner. Went dancing. Had a few drinks. He was a perfect gentleman.

"At least until we went back to his room. I knew I shouldn't have, knew there'd be... expectations..."

Emily's voice caught in her throat. Randi held her silently, giving her time to compose herself.

"We were just... kissing. It was nice. Then he... started touching me. I didn't mind at first. But then he was pulling at my clothes. It was too fast, too much.

"I asked him to stop. He didn't. I asked again, firmer. He kept going.

"Finally I pushed him away. He... he got... angry. Called me a tease. Called me a cunt! Kicked me out of his room! I ran out of there. I was so... so..."

Emily doubled over, clenching her stomach as she wept. "I think I'm gonna be..."

Randi found the trash can in the nick of time, and held her hair back as Emily deposited the remains of her evening's meal and cocktails.

After cleaning her up, Randi helped Emily into her sleep wear and into bed.

Curling up beside her, Randi stroked Emily's hair lightly. "Do you want me to stay with you?"

Emily managed to roll over, facing her. "Yes, that... that would be... nice."

The bunk was tiny, not really meant for two people.

They lay close, Emily crying herself to sleep in Randi's arms.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

Somewhere Outside Time And Space

"I need a favor, As."

Asmodeus turned his attention from the beautiful young Succubus currently sucking his cock to find Cozbi standing in his private chamber doorway, looking quite irate.

The Succubus paused her work to glance first at Cozbi, then up to the Dark Lord.

Asmodeus frowned. "I didn't tell you to stop, did I?"

Then, with a suggestive grin towards Cozbi, "Care to join us? You'd be most welcome."

Cozbi let out a frustrated sigh. "Not now. Maybe later. Right now, I have a matter that needs to be handled, ASAP. There's a young man; William Joseph Tyler. Goes by Billy Joe. Attends the same college as my new target. I need him eliminated."

With a huff, Asmodeus signaled for the Succubus to stop. Sitting up, he found his tablet on the nightstand.

"Hmm, he's not on my list. What is his crime?"

"He tried to date rape my target."

Asmodeus looked at her quizzically. "Weren't you the one who suggested she start dating in the first place? To put her in a position where she might compromise her morals?"

"Yes, but I wanted her to do so willingly, not be forced into it."

Asmodeus nodded. "I see. Was he successful in his attempt?"

"No."

Asmodeus scrolled through his tablet. "Well, he's not on any target list I have, and I'm not sure I can authorize such an extreme retaliation for a boy who simply got too handsy. That said, I think we could possibly arrange a little 'accident' during football practice, something that would severely damage his testicles. Would that appease you?"

Cozbi considered this. "I guess it's better than nothing."

Asmodeus eyed her warily. "You seem very protective of your new target, Cozbi. That's not like you. You're not getting soft, are you?"

Cozbi offered what she hoped was a dismissive shrug. "Not at all. I just don't like pesky humans moving in on my territory and mucking up the works. That little stunt of his has set back months of progress. Emily will be more guarded now than ever."

"I see. Yes, well, we can't have that now, can we?" Asmodeus typed quickly on the tablet, then set it aside. "The request has been sent. Give it a few days for approval from up top. You should see the results shortly after that."

With a perfunctory wave, Asmodeus lay himself back down, his long, thick cock still hard as the stone pillars that lined the throne room, and gestured for the Succubus to resume her duties.

"Thanks, As."

Cozbi eyed the lovely, red headed Succubus lustfully. The adorable demon caught her gaze and offered a tantalizing wiggle of her firm little ass.

Her anger faded for the moment, Cozbi found herself grinning.

"Ya know, on second thought, I think I'll take you up on that invitation."

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

January 1st. 2015. Midnight

"Happy New Year, Em!"

Randi popped the cork on the bottle of champagne and poured them each a glass.

It wasn't their first drink of the night, having just polished off a bottle of wine earlier, and Emily was feeling no pain.

Outside their window, a light snow fell as the girls cuddled together on the lower bunk, watching the festivities in Times Square on the tiny TV they had set up by the foot of the bed.

"Happy New Year," Emily offered in return, clinking their glasses. "I'm so happy to be spending it with you, Randi. Although I'm really surprised you decided not to go out and party somewhere tonight."

Randi rolled her eyes with a good natured laugh. "Ah, the weather sucks, and New Years Eve parties are overrated anyway. Besides, I really just wanted to spend it with you. And I know the party scene still isn't really your thing."

"You're too good to me," Emily smiled. She sipped her champagne appreciatively. "Mmm, this is good stuff."

"Only the best for you, my angel."

Warm, fuzzy thoughts floated through Emily's mind as she settled in closer to her friend.

While they'd become close the past few months, after that night of the disastrous date, something had changed.

Randi had become very protective of her, spending far less time out partying or "staying the night with a friend" as she'd often done, and instead now spent much more time with her; helping with her studies, playing games, watching sappy, romantic movies, or simply staying up all night talking.

Although during those nights, it was usually Emily who did most of the talking. Randi always seemed guarded about her past, and rarely spoke of it.

Despite the smiling faces of the people in the photos Randi had hung on the wall, Emily felt perhaps Randi's past wasn't quite as happy as it appeared.

Still, she didn't want to pry. Especially not then. They were both happy, comfortable. Certainly not the time to dredge up any dark secrets.

Instead, Emily simply hugged her friend closer. The feel of her warmth was comforting, as was her scent. Randi always smelled lovely, and tonight was no exception.

Since they weren't going out, neither girl had bothered to wear much, both now only in loose fitting tank tops and panties. No bras, of course.

Emily admired the swell of Randi's full, luscious breasts. Her arm lay just below them across her stomach. Pretending to get more comfortable, Emily shifted so that her arm now "accidentally" moved up against the underside of them and left it there.

Randi turned to her with a smirk. "Hey now, if you're tryin' to cop a feel, at least buy me a drink first, darlin'."

Emily giggled. "I can't. Not old enough yet. Besides, I think we've both had enough. Or at least I know I have."

"Oh, really?" Randi grinned. "What's the matter, Em? All that wine finally loosening up your inhibitions?"

Emily blushed despite herself. "Maybe."

Putting down her glass, Randi stroked the arm that lay across her gently. Emily trembled at her touch.

Suddenly, Randi pulled her hand back.

"What's wrong?" Emily asked.

Randi looked deep in thought. "Nothing. Everything. It's just..."

Randi's eyes welled with tears. "This was supposed to be easy. But it's all gotten so fucking complicated. I didn't expect to... to..."

"To what?"

Randi dried her eyes with a frustrated wipe. "To fall for you."

Emily felt like she'd been struck by lightning. "Really?"

For the first time since they'd met, Emily saw Randi blush. "Yes, really. Look, I know I promised you I'd never hit on you. And yet here I am... no, you know what? Forget it. Forget I said anything. I'm drunk. Let's just go back to watching..."

Emily couldn't control herself. Taking Randi by the cheeks, she brought her face to hers.

Their lips met. And Emily's walls crumbled.

"Oh, God, Randi," Emily gasped as they broke. "I've wanted you since the moment I saw you. My tall, dark Goddess. Every fiber of my being has cried out for you, every day. But I'm such a stupid little girl, so afraid of... of... everything. I couldn't bring myself to even think about it. And yet I did, I do, all the time. And I can't deny it anymore. I know what I've been taught. But I also know now what I believe."

"And what's that, Em?"

"I believe that when it comes to love, there are no boundaries."

Randi looked incredulous. "Are you sure about this? Because if it's just the wine talking..."

"I'm sure," said Emily. "More sure than I've been about anything in a long time. I've had a lot of doubts about things the past few years, about what I've been taught, what I believe. But my feelings for you? I don't doubt those at all."

It was Randi who initiated the kiss this time, her lips soft, full, ever so slightly wet.

Emily responded in kind, savoring the moment she'd waited so long for. She gave herself over to it, parting her lips to accept Randi's tongue; offering her own to entwine in a playful, delicate dance.

When finally the two came up for air, they grinned at each other like silly schoolgirls.

Emily felt herself blush. "You'll... you'll have to, you know, show me what to do. I mean, I get the general idea, but..."

Randi cupped Emily's lovely oval face in both hands. "Just relax, my angel. Do what feels right, what feels natural. We'll take it slow, okay? And if you feel... weird, uncomfortable at any point, tell me. We'll stop, okay? I won't be mad, I promise."

Emily nodded, feeling her newfound confidence returning. "Okay."

Guiding her down to her back, Randi moved over her. Their lips met again, kissing lightly while Randi lightly caressed her face, her neck, her silky blonde hair.

Emily followed her lead, her hands around the back of Randi's neck, thumbs delicately stroking her earlobes.

With gentle grace, Randi straddled her waist. Emily could feel the heat through her panties as Randi settled on her, just enough weight to make contact, Emily's own panties already damp with excitement.

Her nipples swelled with anticipation, yet Randi had still not touched her anywhere more intimately than her shoulders as she pinned Emily to the bed.

But now, hands began to travel; down her arms, moving to her hips, then up her sides, making Emily squirm with the ticklish sensation.

Emily's hands found Randi's lower back, rubbing her silky skin, moving under her shirt, pushing it upwards, exposing more of her.

Breaking their kiss, Randi sat up and helped Emily remove it.

Randi's breasts bounced lightly as they broke free, diamond hard nipples topping her large, dark areola like tiny mountain peaks.

Randi caught Emily's longing gaze. "Yes, love, you can touch them."

With a nervous gulp, Emily cupped them; gently at first, then squeezed. "They're so soft," she sighed. "I'm so jealous."

"Don't be." With a wicked smile, Randi lifted Emily up enough to remove her shirt as well, her hands moving to embrace her small, firm mounds. "These are so adorable, Em. So perky and perfect."

Randi's thumbs found her nipples, flicking at them gently. Emily moaned at her touch.

Pushing her back down, Randi leaned close and they were kissing again, lips and tongues dancing playfully as their hands stroked and caressed smooth, lustrous skin, traveling along curved breasts, rounded hips, firm flat stomachs and arched backs.

Emily could feel Randi's heat like a furnace as their bodies entwined, her own warmth radiating throughout her body, like glowing coals from a winter's fire.

They lay like that for some time, neither in a rush, simply enjoying the wonderful intimacy.

Eventually, though, Emily felt Randi's hand move lower.

Grabbing it, Emily broke their kiss. "Wait."

Randi looked at her, concerned. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I want this. Just... just don't, um, put anything... inside?"

Ah," Randi nodded. "Still clinging to the 'technical virginity' thing, huh? Okay, I get it. I won't delve too deep, I promise."

Bringing her face close, Randi's eyes locked with Emily's, gazing lovingly as her fingers glided along Emily's belly, tracing light circles around her navel before continuing their journey south, sliding beneath her panties, combing their way through the wispy hairs covering her mound.

Then, like a gentle breeze, a single fingertip grazed her swollen pearl.

Emily sighed in delight. She could have never dreamed such a simple touch could bring such rapture. Such glorious, pleasurable warmth.

Randi's delicate exploration continued, traversing slippery folds and fluttering petals, each new touch increasing her vibrancy, her hips bucking in rhythm to the waves of erotic bliss ebbing and flowing through her from head to toe.

Emily felt the rush of it come to the fore as Randi again made contact with her throbbing nub, and she shook uncontrollably as the energy released itself through every nerve ending.

Closing her eyes, Emily gave herself over to it, her angelic face aglow in pure delight.

Randi held her close as her trembling subsided, Emily panting desperately against her neck. "Oh, my God..."

"Good one?" Randi winked.

Emily could only nod as she tried to catch her breath.

"Oh, sweetie," Randi smiled, "you ain't seen nothing yet."

They kissed again, but not for long. Randi moved down Emily's body without hurry, yet with purpose.

Emily's moans began anew as warm lips and wet tongue attached themselves to swollen nipples, licking, flicking, sucking.

Dark hair produced goosebumps on her belly as Randi eased her way down, her intention clear with each passing moment of her intended destination.

Grabbing her head, Emily stopped her. Randi looked up in silent questioning.

"Tie me up," Emily blurted.

Randi sat up, surprised. "What? Why?"

Emily blushed. "Because... because I... I'm sorry, I'm still just dealing with all of this. The conflicting feelings. I want this, truly, I do. Even though I'm not supposed to. So I need you to tie me up."

"I'm not sure I understand," said Randi.

Emily gave her a crooked smile. "If you tie me up, I'll feel... less in control. And right now, I don't want to feel in control, if that makes any sense."

"I think I get it," Randi nodded. "It will make you feel less responsible. The choice taken out of your hands."

"Yes," said Emily. "Is that weird? For you, I mean? Because..."

"Hush, pet," Randi smiled. "I understand. But if we're going to do this, if you're putting it all on me, then we need to do it right."

Getting up, Randi went to their closet. After rummaging for a moment, she returned with the tie straps from their bathrobes, along with two pairs of nylon stockings.

"Best I can do in a pinch," she chuckled, "but they'll do the job."

Laying Emily supine, Randi lifted her arms and secured each one to the bedposts with the robe ties.

Emily could feel her chest flush with self conscious unease as Randi slowly removed her panties, then pulled at her legs, opening them to expose her in a way she'd never been before, to anyone.

Emily instinctively tried to close them, but Randi held firm. "Don't fight it, Em. Just relax."

"I'm sorry. I can't help it. I've... no one has ever... seen me, seen my..."

"Aw, you're shy," Randi smirked. "How cute. But it's beautiful, love. Just like you."

Randi next bound Emily's feet to the posts with the stockings.

Once the knots were secure, Randi knelt between Emily's legs. "I know your one stipulation; no deep penetration. Any others?"

Emily shook her head.

"Good. Now, before we continue, we're gonna need a safeword."

"A safeword? Why?"

"Because you're still struggling with letting go, Em. And that means you're gonna resist, even if you really want me to keep going. And I will keep going. Unless I know you're serious about stopping. I don't want to have to pause every time your instincts make you pull away, or struggle, to check in on you. A safeword will let me know you truly want to stop."

Emily nodded, considering. "I understand. Okay, then, how about... Apple."

"Apple? Why apple?"

Emily smirked. "You know; the fruit that was used to tempt Eve in the Garden?"

Randi laughed. "You know that story is a fairytale, right? Didn't happen that way. Just a myth they tell to blame women for the faults of men."

"Oh, really?" Emily grinned. "And how do you know that?"

Randi arched her brow. "Oh, I know lots of things, Em."

Emily felt Randi's dark eyes on her now tightly bound body; could see the love and desire in them.

"Are you ready, pet?"

Emily gulped nervously. "Y,yes."

Randi pouted. "You don't sound ready."

"I... I am."

"Hmm. I'm not convinced."

Getting up again, Randi moved to her dresser.

Emily watched as she pulled out her vibrator, twirling it in her hand thoughtfully. "Nah. Too cliché. I've got a better idea."

Digging through the drawer, Randi produced a large, white feather.

"I got this from an... acquaintance, a long time ago," Randi explained as she approached the bed, again taking her position between Emily's legs. "It's a very special feather; the softest thing you will ever feel. Now, just close your eyes. Turn off your brain. Don't think, just relax and enjoy."